All Comments on 'Asian Massage Addiction Ch. 01'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

Nice recount. I love AMPs and would love to read about your further experiences.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great account, sounded like .y first time.

sueberlinersueberlinerover 1 year ago

First of all I loved it. Now here's the surprise, travel a good deal for business and often enjoy spa services while on the road. Yes I am a woman & yes in most (not always) instances the services provided are by women. I never fail to have a wonderfully sexually fulfilling time & I urge other traveler, male & female to do likewise. Nothing bets a great orgasm to make travel for work an uplifting experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One the women that I get a massage from, likes for me to suck her tits. After Nancy finishes massaging my backside, she concentrates on my ass and reaches between my legs and plays with balls. After a few minutes of this, I'm about ready to pop. She has me turn over and puts a pillow under my head. She then pulls up her shirt and bra and climbs onto the table beside me. I 'm on my side and begin to suck on those luscious nipples of hers. As I'm sucking, she makes sure that I'm not favoring one breast over the other. Nancy moans and begins to shudder with an orgasm.

Soon, she whispers in my ear that she wants to suck me, and I say yes ,please. Nancy gets off the table and pulls her sweat bottoms off and puts my cock in her mouth. I'm playing with her pussy and her tits while she is sucking on my hard cock. And does she know to suck cock, I'm in seventh heaven. I'm close to cumming, and she says she wants to fuck me. Nancy reaches over for the condom I brought with me, and puts it on my cock. She then climbs back on the table and straddles me. Nancy has a hold of me and points it up at her juicy pussy that is definitely ready to get fucked.

She rides me like there's no tomorrow, places her tits in mouth for me to suck on, as she cums again. Nancy works her pussy muscles of my cock, and it doesn't take long before I'm filling up that condom with hot, juicy cum. After she gets up off the table, Nancy unrolls the condom from cock and admires the bag filled with my cum. She cleans me off and finishes with massaging my front side and feet.

She's the best, I always look forward to my visit with her.

mickthetrickmickthetrickabout 1 year ago

Great story. I love watching Asian massage videos, but normally the woman getting the massage. Very horny, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous