Asian Massage Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
More Visits to my Local Asian Massage Parlor.
2.1k words
4.74
18.1k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back twice more in the next two weeks to Oasis Foot Spa and asked for Anna. Both times the old lady at the front counter greeted me as a friend, gave me a hug, took my cash, and made sure that Anna came out from the back to take me by the hand and lead me to the room in the back. On my second visit I took a moment to take a good look at the old lady behind the counter.

Its always hard to guess an Asian woman's age, but she must have been in her sixties. Slightly overweight, lines in her face, and thinning hair gave away her age. She was wearing very nice dress which at first glance, seemed proper and demure. But when I really looked, I could see it had a deep scoop neck with a dark lace above the low cut, covering her chest. But looking through the lace, I got a good look at her deep cleavage. Ah, I thought to myself. She must be retired from the trade and is now running the show.

My second massage had gone the same way as the first. I was able to slow down her jackhammer motion so I lasted longer, and got my hand inside her bra but, again, she neither reacted to, nor denied, my fondling of her breasts. It was at an odd angle, though, and the whole enterprise seemed not quite right.

On my third visit with Anna, she didn't even leave the room while I undressed so as I was taking off my clothes, I asked her, "Anna, what are the couches and the shower for?"

"You want shower?" she asked.

"No, I always take one before I come, but I was wondering why they're here. Can we move from the table to the couch when the fun starts?"

"No shower?" she answered, and I realized that with the language barrier we couldn't have that conversation. By this time, I was completely comfortable with her and I stood in front of her completely naked.

"No shower," I replied as I lowered myself onto the massage table. Before I put my face into the hole, I took a look at the corner-set couch across from the shower stall and wondered about the possibilities.

She was again wearing the tight black tank top, this time with tight black shorts. Her ass just looked so delectable. After my aborted attempt at conversation, I decided I was going to try something new this time. I remembered the young woman in Texas, and how incredible it felt to feel her bare wet pussy as she stroked my cock, and decided I wanted some of that with Anna.

She began her massage, kneeling between my legs and focusing on my lower back, butt, and upper legs. She was not shy about fondling the boys; we both knew why I was there, and it did not require beating around the bush. While she was between my legs, I reached back and began lightly touching both her legs, just rubbing them softly.

When she moved to the standing position above my head to massage my back from that vantage point, I lifted my arms above my head and rubbed the sides of her body at the waist, and down to her hips, caressing her gently, moving my hands back to rub and gently squeeze the round globes of her ass when she dropped her breasts onto my head. When she moved to the side of the table, I let my arm fall, and lightly tickled the backs of her knees, very gently running my fingertips over her calves and backs of her thighs. I let my hand roam close to her pussy, but always came up just short, not wanting to press my luck too early.

It seemed like she lingered at each side because she liked the light touching on the back of her legs. She even let out a soft sigh at one point. I hoped she was getting turned on. I know I was.

She left the room and returned with the hot stones. She used them expertly, finishing with them warming my balls while she gently rubbed them. Again, the taint massage, first with pressure, then with the small circles. Then the hot towels, the careful cleaning of my balls and ass, the drying with the sheet, then the flip.

My cock was at half-staff when I flipped, and I saw her look at it immediately. Before she could move and begin to massage my chest, I reached for her and began rubbing her back. She moved up alongside me and took my hand and moved it down to the backs of her legs. I had been pretty sure that she was really liking that, and this was my confirmation. I lightly tickled the backs of her legs, going from mid-calf all the way up to the bottom of her perfect butt. She sighed again as she began rubbing my chest. As her hands moved down from my chest to my stomach, I felt the familiar surge of erotic energy. As her hands moved down, my hands moved up, closer and closer to her pussy. I wanted to feel it. I wanted to be able to smell it close to me. I wanted to feel her slickness with my fingers. I was getting massively turned on again.

The first time she grazed my cock, I let my hand go all the way up and lightly graze her pussy through her shorts. She did not deny me, but instead shifted, moving her feet a bit further apart. Again I went down her legs, tickling and teasing as she rubbed all around my cock, getting closer and closer. I began concentrating on the tops of her thighs, and the next time she grazed my cock, I slowly ran my hand between her legs and gave her pussy a long, slow rub. She gripped my cock, and I gave her another long, slow rub.

Suddenly, she moved away. I had thought she was liking what I was doing, and was a little confused. But then I realized why she stopped. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You give good tip?" I had been tipping her $60, but I had a hundred-dollar-bill in my wallet just in case I needed it.

"A hundred," I whispered back. With that, she grabbed the waistband of her shorts, and pulled them, along with her panties, down to her ankles and stepped out of them with one foot. She went back to the same position, standing by the side of the table and took my cock in her hand again. I resumed tickling up the backs of her thighs, then tickled her perfect butt cheeks, giving them light squeezes. She wriggled her butt a bit and moved her legs further apart.

She had positioned herself so she was at the perfect angle for me to reach in behind and play with her pussy. As she began stroking my cock, I moved my hand down the crack of her ass and slid it between her legs. I could feel her heat on the palm of my hand as I slowly laid it on her bare cunt. I gave her a few rubs with my full palm, up high enough for the heel of my hand to rub against her clit, then low enough for my fingertips to dip just into her wetness. After a few long, slow strokes with the palm of my hand, I lingered with my fingertips near her clit. I began moving them in a circular motion, closer and closer to her clit. When my fingertips finally found her clit it was erect, a hard little nub, and had come out of it's hiding place. I gently rubbed it and she sighed again. I kept my touch light, moving in small circles. She was becoming very wet, and I would periodically move my fingertips back to lube them with her natural juices. I could smell her sex, and I liked it.

Meanwhile, she was lightly and slowly stroking my cock with just a tiny bit of oil. Gone was the jackhammer motion she had used on my first visit, replaced by a gentle slow teasing of the cock with light, long strokes and an occasional squeeze. She took her thumb and rubbed it in a circle over my frenulum as I rubbed similar circles on her clit. I could feel the sexual energy increasing as we lightly caressed each other's most sensitive spot.

Then she completely blew my mind. She bent over and lightly licked up the length of my shaft, pausing at the tip to wiggle her tongue on the opening. Then she drooled spit onto my cock and went back to rubbing it. By this time I was getting more vigorous with my touching of her clit. I was rubbing it in larger circular motions with two fingertips, stopping periodically to move them down to her wet opening to relubricate them. When she gave the long lick up the shaft of my cock, I gave a low, quiet moan and rather than just lubricate my fingertips, I slid them slowly inside her. She gasped and responded with a push against my hand. I withdrew them and then slowly slid them back in as far as I could. Again, a quiet gasp from her, and the push against my hand. Then another long slow lick up my shaft and drooling for lube.

She speeded up her rubbing of my cock, and I began matching her speed as I pumped my fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She was rocking now, pushing back against my hand with each thrust. I was feeling it, feeling every inch inside of her, feeling the moment, feeling her stroking my cock with her incredible motion. I felt it coming and sped up my finger-fucking. It moved up from my legs, jumped into my loins, and I came with great force, one, two three, four, five spurts, each a strong pump and generating an amazing, sharp stab of pleasure. As I was coming, I felt her tense, and felt her cunt squeezing my fingers as she had her own contractions of pleasure. When our orgasms had subsided, we just paused, her holding my cock in her hand, me with two fingers buried in her.

I felt her move, and I let my fingers slip out. She stepped back into her shorts and panties, but only pulled them up above her knees. Silently, she walked to the small table and retrieved a hand towel and wiped her pussy with it, then pulled her panties and shorts all the way back up. Then, using the moist towel and sheet from the oil cleanup, she tenderly milked my cock of any remaining cum, cleaned my cock, my balls, and the pool of white, pearly sperm on my belly. When she was finished, she gave my cock a sweet kiss, then looked at me and said, "Good, good, good."

She walked over to the couch and sat down. "All done," she said when I didn't get up. I stood up, facing her, my clean and still slightly swollen cock hanging between my legs over my drained balls. "Good, good, good," I repeated, and grabbed my clothes from the hook. I sat next to her on the couch, still holding my clothes, and retrieved my wallet from my pants pocket. I opened it, pulling out a hundred-dollar bill and handing it to her.

"Thank you," she said in her thick accent.

"Totally worth it," I replied. Then she did something I didn't expect at all. She leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder. It was more tender than anything I expected. She rested there for a minute or so, then stood up and said, "Clothes on." She began to pull the sheet from the table as I stood and dressed.

In the lobby, the old woman handed me a bottle of water and asked if I was happy. I gave her a smile and a thumbs-up sign and went out into the bright sunlight to my car. As I drove home, I had two thoughts. First, it had been incredible. Totally, totally incredible. The second thought was that it was getting a bit expensive. I had spent 520 dollars in a little over two weeks. I need to slow it down, I thought to myself. Yes, I've got plenty of money, but I can't let this get out of control where I'm spending thousands of dollars. I decided I'd wait at least two weeks before I went back.

It was the hardest two weeks of my life, and you can take that any way you want.

(Thanks for your votes and comments!!)