All Comments on 'Asian Massage Addiction Ch. 03'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 1 year ago

I am still really enjoying the story, and would suggest that you also look for a location that offers a table shower. RubMaps is a good source for finding a good massage parlor. I have noticed that the more that you frequent a location, the more enjoyable the experience seems to get, Also depending on where you are, some places don't even bother with the massage and just go right into the fun stuff and can get quite wild.

To Sueberliner - I would love to read about some of your experiences and especially your first time finding a happy ending while getting a massage.

Thank yiou for writing and posting here.

To

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

I am a massage freak and loved your story. Your technique is good. You have to gain the Masseuse's confidence before she will let you finger her. In Australia it's easier. You pay for the massage and after 10-15 mins you turn over and ask the girl to strip. She usually responds with "$50 tip?" which of course you accept. The next question is "do you do extras?" If so, she will give you the menu. Most do Blowjobs, some do 69 and a few do the works. However one problem I have yet to solve is the limited room on the massage table. I like to move around when being pleasured and would prefer a bed. However, Massage Parlours are not allowed beds. Any suggestions on this are most welcome.

pg240pg240over 1 year ago

Bravo. I'm thrilled you're posting here and thoroughly enjoying each entry. Please keep it up (literally and figuratively).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cumslowly, the one place that has beds instead of tables is “thai experience” in Houston.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous