All Comments on 'Asian Massage Addiction Ch. 05'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe next one will supprise him with something extra

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Table shower.

You’ll love it.

pg240pg240over 1 year ago

Really enjoying the progression of your AMP adventure. Enjoy! I know I do. 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have had similar experiences in asian massage places. Please continue with his adventures.I am anxiously awaiting his next adventures by

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I read these stories, I thought you were talking about my life!! So well written, I can hardly wait for your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get a massage every 2 or 3 weeks. I'll make an appointment with my gal a few days ahead, and then I'll be looking so forward to going, I get super horny and that's what I dream about every night. The day of the massage, I get undressed and lay on the table, and there's no need to cover up with that small towel. Katie would uncover my body right away, and give my butt a gentle rub to start with.

What I get is a super great massage that makes my whole body feel like a million bucks. This is when she takes her clothes completely off, gets on the table and rubs oil all over the front of her body, taking extra care to cover her amazing tiits with extra oil. Rubbing her body all over my back, her nipples getting nice and hard, giving me the most sensual experience I could ever want.

When I turn over, Katie again applies more oil to her perfect body and starts giving me the full body rub. I hold her close to me as her body moves up and down mine. Her nipples are moving across my face, my chest, my cock, and my legs. Soon Katie is concentrating on my cock, placing it between her breasts, and moving her tits up and down on my rock hard cock. All the while, she wants me to touch her all over, every inch of the gorgeous body.

I've got both hands on her butt, and moving her well lubricated body against mine. Pretty soon, she has her body rubbing against my cock at a fast and furious pace, until I can hold out no longer. Katie knows when I'm ready to cum and tells me to cum with her. Both of our bodies are covered with my hot cum, and we lay there for awhile, till we catch our breath. She cleans us both off, and we get dressed together. We say our good byes until the next visit. I can't imagine a better place to get a massage, or a better gal to give it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have waiting for the next visit to a AMP. Also many of the things you have written are similar to my own Have been waiting for next story. Please continue his adventures in AMP land

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The title says more than it should - massage addiction. Oh la la. Great story with lots of interesting details about the thrill of the hunt, the anticipation, and the actual process. Not mentioned are the crappy massges what one can get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous