Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
My first Asian massage experience.
2k words
4.52
25.9k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning...

Asian massage parlors are a unique experience to say the very least. If you've never been face down and butt naked on a massage table with a 50 plus year old Asian woman caressing your balls, have you even lived?? I began going to Asian Massage Parlors or AMP's almost 6 years ago. I've had countless happy endings of every variety you can imagine. I've also had some amazing massages. I'm hoping to write a small series of my experiences in this world to share my successes and give tips. Some reading this may have already been down this road and some may not. It's definitely one that you learn from along the way.

My journey began as a curiosity from watching massage videos online. We've all seen the porn videos where it's staged and the actress is smoking hot. They show the massage but you know they are actors. The amateur massage videos are what really got my attention. Watching the build up of the teasing massage that ended in a happy ending was very erotic to me. Some of these transition to sex and you know it's "pay for play" however it's still sexy. It piqued my interest and I wanted to give it a go.

I was no stranger to "pay 4 play" since I had been seeing escorts from time to time. I was a member of a message board that basically served as Yelp! for escorts, AMP's and strip clubs. The reviews list everything from contact info, appearance, activities, donation fee and brief synopsis of the events. These serve as a great tool for research when seeking out what you want. I would cross reference reviews with Backpage numbers to find out who was legit.

My first massage experience was well planned and thought out. The place I chose was legit, nice and new. It was the opposite of places I would later find myself in. Being my first time I was nervous of going to a place that was seedier looking. I wanted a place that blended in and I wouldn't draw attention to myself. Soon though I wouldn't care anymore.

So the day comes and I walk into the massage parlor and I'm greeted by Mary. Mary was probably in her late 30's and was very attractive. She was wearing yoga pants that showed off her body. She had a rounder than normal Asian ass and decent breasts. She asked me how long of a massage I wanted and I chose an hour. She showed me where to hang my clothes up and asked me to cover up with the towel and lay face down. I was so damn excited when she walked in. My mind was racing about the possibilities of what was about to happen and I couldn't wait for it to happen.

Mary returned and dimmed the lights before she approached the table. She approached the table and then covered my body with a towel. Then she began pressing on my back and kneading me to loosen up my muscles. This felt amazing and instantly I knew I was going to like this massage. After a few minutes of this, she drapes the towel about halfway over my butt and grabs the oil. I hear the sound of oil being pumped into her hand before she applied it to my back. Her hands slowly spreading the oil down my back and to my ass. Then she moves into the massage and it was awesome. I even drifted off to sleep.

After she finished my back she completely removed the towel from me and rubbed oil onto my legs. As her hands kneaded and glided upwards, her hand began to touch my scrotum. Instantly my cock woke up. I tensed up at first because I was so excited but then I started to relax. I spread my legs slightly wider and told her "that feels nice". She responded with a thank you. That is an important tip.

When getting a massage you want the masseuse to know that what they are doing feels good. Even on legit massages I do this but it's that much more important when searching out a happy ending. They are reading you as much as you are them, it's definitely like a game. One of the things I've learned over time is how they brush against your body. I will always let my arms hang off of the table. If it's a happy ending massage place the masseuse will brush against your hanging arm. She will straddle your arm and this is when you can attempt your first touch.

I will usually brush my fingertips softly against their leg in a stroking motion. If they don't move their leg I'll continue to softly touch them. This is also a good time to say "ok?" and they will let you know. Another trick is if you feel her crotch against your elbow, softly press your arm upwards as if you are adjusting. What you're hoping for though is to grind on her pussy. If this move is effective she will begin to grind back onto you and you'll know it's going to be good.

Back to the massage...

So as she continues to massage my legs and brush against my balls, my cock is so hard it's about to lift me off the table. My adrenaline is pumping and I'm trying to calm myself down but it's impossible. She leaves the room briefly and returns with hot stones and a warm wet towel. This is actually my favorite part of any massage. Hot stones being rubbed on your body is nothing short of spectacular. A good massuse will also use her warm hands to massage you intermittently. More than a few have used their warm oiled hands to massage my balls and cock when I'm face down. Those are the special ones.

After the stone massage and wipe down, Mary instructs me to turn over. She drapes the towel over me and tucks it in around my cock. At this point I've calmed down some but I know she can't help but see the chubby I have. Mary covered my eyes with a folded cloth and then started to massage my face and scalp. She massages my shoulder some and then her hands begin to move towards my chest. As she massages my chest her hands begin to move lower across my abdomen. As Mary stretches across my torso her breasts begin to rub into my face. Instantly my cock begins to get hard.

Mary then climbs onto the massage table and straddles my face. The cloth has fallen away from my eyes and I can see the outline of her pussy beneath the yoga pants. More importantly, I could even smell her and she smelled amazing. Her oiled hands moved in circular motions across my torso to my chest and back. As her hands moved lower, she would slide her hand underneath the towel and brush across the base of my cock. My cock was absolutely rock hard and there was no missing it. As she spread her legs slightly wider and now as she moved her pussy was literally brushing against my face. With each movement her pussy was grazing my face and I wanted to nothing more than to taste her. This lasted my 15 seconds and then she got off the table.

This is my first experience and I'm so fucking hooked. The entire event was so erotic and exciting that I wished I had done this sooner. Mary moved to my arms and began massaging them. She sat on the edge of the bed and held my arm against her as she worked. She positioned my hand so that I was palming her breasts. I didn't do anything because it was my first time but when this happens now I will react. Typically I will twitch my fingers and touch their breast. If they don't move my hand away, I will softly begin to touch them. I've had some that will expose their breast to me at this point of the massage.

Mary finishes my arms and then moves to my legs. Her oiled hands begin to caress and massage my quads and it feels absolutely amazing. As she moves upwards her hand slides beneath the towel and begins to rub against my balls. Instantly my cock begins to grow. I give her a moan and say "that feels nice" and she continues her motions. "Time up in 5 minutes" she tells me. Instantly I'm think no fucking way. First massage and I'm this close to the finish line and it's over?? Nope not today. So I ask her for an extra half hour and she says ok.

So when they tell you that the massage is almost over, that's almost always a cue for you to handle it yourself. They will bring the oil to you and pour some onto your cock. At this point you can take care of it while she watches or she might caress your balls, which I love. At times I enjoy this almost as much as them doing it. I always go slowly because I want that moment to last. Also at this point is where you can explore touching them. In my experience about 80% are ok with this. If they aren't, apologize quickly and respect her boundaries. I've had massages that turned into 69 and fucking at this point. I will cover those as I continue this series.

Mary asked where she wanted me to focus and being my first time I didn't know what to say so I just said my legs. I told her that I had been working out a lot and they were sore. This was definitely true but it was also an excuse. So she continued the massage and knew exactly what I wanted and wasted little time in getting there. She stood next to me with her back facing me as she massaged my quads. Her fingers would brush against my balls with each long slow stroke she made. She moved upwards onto my lower abdomen and her strokes became lighter and longer. She applied more oil to my body and began to touch my cock as she massaged me.

What had begun as her hand grazing my cock was now her hand gripping my cock as she moved her hand over it. My hips instantly thrusted upwards and I loaned each time she stroked my cock. I began to caress her ass as she massaged me and my hands slid down to her crotch. Now she was slowly stroking my cock and our eyes had locked. My fingers moved between her thighs and I began to massage her pussy. Her eyes squinted and she smiled at me as I worked my fingers in a circular motion. She then begin to slowly grind herself into my movements. Her grip on my cock was perfect and it didn't take long before I exploded all over the place. She wiped me down with a warm wet towel and we continued the massage.

That was it, I was hooked. The adventures I've had since have been absolutely amazing. I've had countless handjobs, surprise blowjobs and fucked more than a few massage therapists. However, there's typically a lot of repeat visits in order to achieve such things but it's about the adventure. A fourty dollar tip is customary for happy endings and that's what I gave to Mary that day. I would see Mary about 4 more times until I found my next massage parlor.

The next parlor is literally a brothel with older Chinese ladies that love to fuck and suck cock. There I had sex with 5 of the ladies and it was always an amazing experience. From there I would transition to the Korean flavor of AMP's. These heavenly places are primarily full of beautiful Korean women who have amazing bodies. You will also find Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, and other Asian ethnicities there and all will be very attractive. These places are brothels and feature the amazing table showers which include a nuru massage. A nuru massage in my opinion is one of the most erotic experiences a man can have. I look forward to sharing some of those adventures as well.

I hope you've enjoyed reading this and I look forward to adding to this series.