Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
The Red Rose Spa with a legend.
2.2k words
4.67
17.6k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Baby at Red Rose Spa

I've had countless sessions at Asian massage parlors or as I often refer to them, AMP's. My favorite type is the Korean bath house style that include a table shower with the massage. What is a table shower you ask? Well, a table shower is typically a padded table that is in a room with tile flooring. You will lay first on your stomach and be scrubbed by the masseuse. Then you will flip and it will repeat. The best places also include Nuru gel with a body slide massage on both your back and front.

The absolute best experience was had at a spa called Red Rose with Baby. I was on a message board in which fellow mongers or hobbyist would post reviews of their experiences. Typically they are very detailed reviews and are great for finding what you were looking for. It definitely let you know who to avoid and who to seek out.

Baby had established the reputation of the premiere provider in the Dallas AMP scene at the time. The tales of her services were literally of legend. However, if you were seeking a pornstar experience, PSE, she was not for you. Baby was a sensual and seductive provider. She offered a sensual experience that was even further than girlfriend experience (GFE). Her's was labeled the Geisha Experience and I wanted to find out.

After a few days of trying to schedule with Baby I was finally successful. I arrived for my appointment and was led to her room to wait. The Korean AMP's in Dallas typically consisted of a massage table/bed and there would be a table shower. Her room had a table shower suite so there was no awkward walking down the hall wrapped in a hand towel.

I got undressed and then sat on the table and waited for her arrival. When the door opened I was very pleased. She stood around 5'5 and was closer to 5'8 in her heels. She had a very nice set of man made C cups and the soft curves that a woman in her 40's should have. Very petite but she had great curves. Her hip to waist ratio was perfect for a small frame. She was wearing a very tight and revealing red dress that looked amazing on her. Her personality was bubbly and her hug was soft and gentle. She led me to a chair and placed a neck massager on my neck and then laid a heated blanket over my legs.

I watched her move throughout the room as she prepared the table shower. Her table shower was legendary and I was eager to get started. I watched as she laid towels down on the table and soaked them down with the hot water from the shower. She returned to the room and stood before me. Putting her up into a bun as she smiled at me. Then slowly removing her dress while maintaining eye contact, she lowered to her knees before me. Taking my flaccid cock into her hands and gently licking and sucking the head. As I began to grow she would take more of me into her mouth.

Her mouth was so soft, warm and wet. Her technique was perfect and she maintained eye contact the entire time. Taking all of me into her mouth and than pausing. Feeling myself throb in her throat and then slowly pulling working her way back to the head. She then stood up and removed the blanket and neck massager. Taking me by the hand and leading me to the table shower room. Baby bent over in front of me and I couldn't resist. I approached her from behind and rubbed my cock between her cheeks. She moaned and looked back at me. She began to grind back onto me while the swollen head of my cock rubbed against the opening of her pussy. She then smacked my hand lightly and said to lay down.

I assumed the position face down on the table and then she laid towels on back and legs. She soaked them in the warm water and our session officially began. She massaged me from head to toe and it's still one of the best massages I've ever had. The warm water and her hands where an amazing combination. I literally melted into the table as she worked away all of my stress. She then removed the towels and scrubbed me thoroughly from head to toe. She was sure to clean all of the areas very well.

She then applied Nuru gel to my body and started a body gliding massage on my back. She rubbed her breasts up and down my back as her pussy was rubbing against my leg. I could feel the heat from it as she moved up and down my leg. Her hands kneading my ass and sliding her fingers across my ass, taint and balls. My hips instinctively raised. Then her hand slid underneath and stroked my engorged cock. Slowly stroking my cock in her slippery hand. As i squirmed from the sensation I began to fuck her hand. It felt so good and she was driving me wild. Releasing my cock she proceeded to rinse me off and had me on move to my back where she repeated the same towel snd massage treatment.

The massage was amazing and at times incouod of fallen asleep. After removing the towels, she lathered me up and bathed me from head to toe. Paying extra attention to my cock and balls. She gently lathered my cock and stroked me as she slid her breasts against me. Rinsing off all of the soap and then applying the warm Nuru gel to her body and to mine. The fun was about to begin.

This part of the experience will always be favorite and it's what got me addicted to visiting AMP's that offered table showers. There is nothing more erotic in this world than having a woman covered in Nuru gel sliding up and down your body. The sensation of their pussy and breasts sliding across me is stuff that to this day I still crave.

Baby began to slide her pussy across my cock. Her movements would have her slide her pussy across my cock and up to my chest. Then she would slide back down across it. My hard cock was dying to be inside of her but she kept teasing me. She slid up across my body and presented her breasts for me to suck on. Meanwhile she was stroking my throbbing cock with her feet. Her soft moans as I nibbled her nipples with her fingernails softly digging into my scalp. She slid back down my body but this time, she rocked her hips as she got to my cock and slid me inside.

Her tight little pussy was slowly sliding up and down the length of my cock. She leaned forward and we began a very slow and sensual make our session as she fucked me. After a few minutes of this, she spun around into 69. Her sweet Asian pussy was sitting firmly on my face as my tongue explored her. She tasted amazing and her soft moans were encouraging. My hands gripping her small ass, I pulled her firmly onto my face. Her hips grinding on my mouth as she fucked my face with her juicy little cunt The combination of her hands stroking my cock and her mouth sucking the head had me wanting to blow. We stayed in this position for a while as we filled the shower room with the sounds of delicious oral pleasures.

Her hips began to buck as her soft moans let me know she was having her orgasm. Her body fell limp onto mine as I continued to gently kiss and lick her pussy. She slid her body down and turned around to face me. Her pussy was again on my cock as she began to tease me. Sliding her labia across the length of my cock. My hands caressing her curves and breasts. Her gum drop shaped nipples being rolled between my fingertips. The eye contact was filled with lust. The Geisha Experience was everything I had craved and even more.

Baby raised her hips slightly allowing the swollen head of my cock to press against her opening. She slowly lowered herself onto me and leaned forward. My hands caressing her body as we gently kissed each other. What occurred over the next 10 minutes was amazing. She slowly rode my cock as our bodies thrusted into each other. My hands roaming every delicate inch of her sexy slippery body. Her face was never further than 6 inches from mine. Telling each other how good we felt. Her hands grasping my face. Kissing and feeling the clinching sensation of her grip on my cock.

As I got close to my own orgasm my cock began to swell and she knew it was close. She leaned down and softly told me to cum in her pussy. Her slow rhythm of riding my cock increased slightly as I erupted inside of her. Kissing deeply as my pulsing cock filled her little pussy with my cum. With each spurt of my cum she would grip me even tighter. Milking me and taking my offering. She kept me inside and kissed me until I eventually got soft and my cock slid out of her.

As I lay there recovering, Baby first cleaned herself. Watching her smile at me as she used the shower wand and her fingers to clean the cum out from her pussy. She licked her fingers and winked at me as she did this. Fuck that was an amazing moment but as I would soon learn, we weren't done.

She cleaned me up once more and then dried me off from head to toe. Leading me back to the adjoining room, she had me lay down on my stomach. Baby applied some scented body lotion to me and began to massage my back for about 5 minutes. On the flip she instantly had my cock back into her mouth. She spun around and fed me her pussy once again. The faint taste of my cum in her drove me wild. I began to thrust my cock into her mouth while my hands spread her little ass cheeks apart and pulled her firmly onto my face. The table shower was filled with erotic sensual sex. This was about to turn into raw and primal sex.

She coated my face with the combination of our juices while she vigorously sucked my cock. The sounds her pussy being devoured and the sweet sound of her gagging on my cock as I fucked her face filled the room. She slid down my body, squatted over my cock and began riding me in reverse Asian cowgirl. I had a grip on her hips and watched as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I told her to change positions and bent her over. I slid my cock back into her wet cunt and started slamming into her. She was bouncing her ass back onto me and telling me to fuck her harder. My hands firmly grasping her hips as i thrusted in and as deep as i could go. The sounds of her wet pussy being fucked drove me wild. Her pussy was gripping me like a vice and I knew I was going to cum again. I flipped her onto her back and spread her wide as I resumed fucking her. Her facial expressions couldn't hide the pleasure she was feeling as we locked eyes. I leaned down and kissed her deeply as once again I filled her pussy. Her fingernails digging into my back as I thrusted and my balls pumped all of my cum into her.

We continued to kiss as my cock rested inside of her. Her cunt spasming and gripping my cock. I sat back on my knees and slowly slid my cock out of her. Watching my cum leak out of her pussy as she smiled and caressed her breasts. I slid a finger inside of her and gently scooped some out and offered it to her. She licked and sucked the cum off of my finger until it was all clean. She licked her lips and gave me the finger motion to kiss her. This really turned her on as we kissed and enjoyed the taste of us together. Slowly and passionately we kissed while embracing in the way that lovers do. We then returned to the shower room and cleaned each other up. She scrubbed my beard and told me how her pussy juices made it softer. I laughed and I had to no choice but to agree with her.

Baby helped me get dressed and then led me to the door and handed me a complimentary bottle of water. A kiss on the cheek and I was on my way. This was the first of several times that I would see her before she returned to Korea to retire. I consider myself lucky to have spent time with this little gem. Each time was amazing and always was a mixture of sensual and primal. She had a way to make the world stop and for a brief time, it was only us together. It's been 6 years and I can still vividly recall each delicious encounter with this beautiful woman. She will always be a legend to me.