Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
The trifecta at my favorite massage parlor.
5k words
4.71
19.4k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Lucky Foot Spa

These chapters are not sequential. They are simply being written as I reflect back on to my time spent over the past near decade of being a patron of these establishments. Some suburban AMP's stand out as I reflect back on them as being amongst the best. Lucky Foot Spa was definitely one of them. They've long since closed but the memories made there will always last.

Lucky Foot Spa was actually the second suburban AMP that I ever went to. The previous place had gotten boring and I wanted to try something new. The message board I was on had a couple of good reviews for Lucky and I pulled the trigger. The service and ladies there were so good in fact, it was the only suburban AMP I went to for about two years.

Over that time I had happy endings from several. Also I had some decent massages with no play. That is common at times and comes with the territory. However, there were three there that went well above and beyond. Those ladies will be the focus of this chapter. This will be a long read and I will just focus on the hottest experiences that I enjoyed there.

Mary the MILF

It doesn't matter where you go, you will always find a Mary. It's a name that I've come across more times than I can count. Mary was also the name of my first AMP experience but this Mary was way more of an erotic experience than she was. I saw this Mary a number of times and the level of service and sequence of events was always the same. Very consistent and I always left a very happy man.

Lucky Foot Spa nestled itself into a strip mall and blended in with the other establishments. The store front had the typical blacked out windows and pictures of feet on the front. I remember being nervous before I walked in because I felt like I had a huge sign on my forehead. Like everyone knew what I was up to. I strolled in the door and walked into the dimly lit entryway. I was instantly greeted by Mary and Tina.

Both of these ladies were in their 40's and polar opposites of each other. Mary was about 5'6 and had a very nice body. She was definitely a Chinese MILF and was very pretty. Her hair was shoulder length but was in a ponytail at this time. Tina was a solid BBW. At 5'9 with huge 42 DD breasts she was a lot of woman. Her ass was big but it was also very flat. Each time I saw Tina her hair was always up in a bun. I think it made her face appear chubbier than perhaps it was. She wasn't the most attractive in the face but she was sweet, had a great smile, and I would learn her level of service was amazing.

They both smiled at me and Mary asked how much time I wanted. I told her that I wanted a 90 minute massage and she said to follow her. She led me midway down the hall and to a room on the right. She instructed me to undress and said she would be right back.

Now the rooms here were odd. All of the rooms had doors but it had an open ceiling. I wondered how this would work out considering the activities that would likely be occuring. I learned over time that it wouldn't be a problem and often quite entertaining.

I undressed and laid face down on the table. I took the towel and laid it across my buttocks so that it was barely covered. Mary knocked and asked if I was ready and replied with a yes. She started the massage in typical form. She placed the towel lengthways on my body and began to knead my back and legs. After about 15 minutes she slid the towel down so that about half of my ass was covered.

Then I heard the sound of the massage lotion being pumped into her hand. She began the massage and her hands felt amazing. My arms were hanging off of the bed and as she would move around she would brush against them. As the massage moved lower she removed the towel completely. Now laying fully exposed, she again began to pump more oil into her hands.

It took about two minutes before I felt her oily hands caressing my inner thighs. Her hands were brushing against my balls and my cock came to life. She slowly moved up and down my legs. Her pressure had backed off considerably and now she was using her fingernails on my inner thighs. I let out a soft moan as they grazed across my balls and she asked, "You like?". I told her I did and she said "Thank you".

I felt her leg brush against my arm hanging off the bed and I softly began to caress her leg.

At this point she began to fondle my balls and my hips shot straight up. Her hand reached underneath and wrapped around my cock. Slowly stroking and squeezing my cock as it came to life. My hand moved up between her thighs until I felt the warmth of her pussy. As she stroked my cock I began to fuck her hand. As my hand rubbed her pussy through her yoga pants she pressed into my hand. This back and forth went on for a minute or so and then she stopped. She left the room and retrieved some hot towels to remove the oil. Once I was cleaned up, she had me move to my back.

On the flip she noticed my cock standing straight up and gave it a playful smack. She giggled as it bounced and then covered me with the towel. While massaging my face and arms, her touch had me drifting off and my cock began to relax. As I started to melt, she climbed onto the table and straddled my face. She was still fully clothed and this was new. I'd never had a lady straddle my head once I had flipped onto my back. She was leaning forward and now massaging my chest and abdomen. Her hands would slide under the towel and graze my cock. Her pussy was inches above my face and I couldn't help but smell her. Her scent was sweet and slightly musky. A scent that I definitely didn't mind. I tried to refrain from being too bold but it was very hard to do.

She dismounted my head and moved to the side of the table. Mary smiled and then grabbed the towel and tossed it into the corner. As she did it she exclaimed "Ohhhhh!". We both let out a laugh and then her hand grabbed my cock. "You give good tip?" she asked. I nodded my head with a big yes and winked at her. Her hand began to slowly stroke my cock. At this point I had multiple happy endings at the previous place. I had never really pushed the envelope but I had a feeling that I could with her.

As she stroked my cock, I moved my hand up to her breasts. Without me even asking, she lifted her shirt up and pulled her bra above her breasts. Her breasts were amazing and a full C cup. For her age, they were still very perky. Those small areolas with eraser sized nipples were begging to be sucked. I placed my hand on her back and she leaned over and gave me her nipple to suck on. As her hand was pumping my cock, I nibbled on her nipple while she moaned.

Now recall me saying that there was no ceiling earlier? As I lay there enjoying the moment I can hear the sounds from somewhere else in the parlor. It was the unmistakable sound of sex. The muffled moans and creaking of a massage table let me know someone was getting fucked. It was quite an erotic experience and we both were noticing it.

I slid my hand down to her waist and gave her yoga pants a tug. She responded by sliding them down to her knees along with her panties. I slid my hand between her thighs and felt her wetness. She wasn't shaved but didn't have much pubic hair at all. I slid a finger inside of her and she moaned and squeezed my hand between her legs. There I was getting a hand job, sucking on a titty, finger fucking this lady and hearing someone else fucking. It was very surreal and I decided to push it further.

I sat up and then moved to the edge of the table. Mary looked at me in a bit of surprise. I resumed finger fucking her and sucking on her nipple. Her hand was stroking my cock faster as her yoga pants fell to the floor. I removed my finger from her pussy and grabbed her by her hips. Pulling her closer as the head of my cock touched her mound of pubic hair. She smiled and began to grind against my cock as it teased her. Mary told me to stand up and then she dropped to her knees.

I looked down in shock as she engulfed my cock. Her mouth felt fucking amazing. She was caressing my balls as she took my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her by the back of her head and held it as she let me fuck her mouth. I realized that she had put a condom on me at some point and the blowjob actually still felt great.

She gets up onto the bed and spreads her legs wide for me. I moved towards her and slid my cock inside of her and began thrusting away. Now it was our sex being heard. She whispered for me to fuck her hard and I obliged. For about two minutes all you could hear was my cock pumping in and out of her wet pussy. Both of us were trying to keep the noise down but it was almost impossible. I couldn't hold back anymore and I drove my cock completely inside of her and filled the condom.

Suddenly I heard Tina talking in Chinese. Mary responded and they talked back and forth. Both were giggling and Mary would look at me and blush. I have no idea what they were saying though. Mary grabbed some paper towels to remove the condom. She had me lay back down and kissed me on the forehead and said, "I be back. Hot towel." Her conversation resumed with Tina and they continued to laugh. I really didn't know what to think but I also had no idea what they were saying.

Mary came back in, wiped me down, and then left the room so I could dress. On my way out both Mary and Tina gave me a hug and told me to come back soon. I would continue to see Mary and each time was typically the same but always fun.

Tina the Chinese BBW

Tina is one I avoided for a little while when I first started going here. I would always see Mary and it was mainly because I knew the level of service I would get. On one particular evening I walked in and Mary greeted me. She led me to a room and told me she would send in Tina because a customer was waiting in another room for her. I was a little disappointed but agreed and undressed.

Now when you've established yourself at a massage parlor as a regular, you will be better off to skip covering up with a towel. This is also a bold move you can do at a new AMP if you want to test the waters. If the lady promptly covers you up, chances are it's just a massage. If she leaves you nude or pats your ass as she covers you up, you're golden Pony Boy.

Tina came into the room and when she began the massage, holy hell. She was very strong and I had to tell her to go easier on me. However, the pressure she used in her massage was good and it felt amazing. Everything was typical until she got to massaging my butt. As her hands kneaded my glutes I felt her begin to spread my cheeks. Her finger began to graze my puckered asshole and it felt good. I've never minded some light teasing but she wanted more.

She began to massage my cock and balls and asked me to get move onto my knees. I really should of thought this through because next thing I know she's got a finger two knuckles deep in my ass as she's stroking my cock. It felt amazing but she got a little aggressive and was finger banging me pretty good. I asked her to stop and then she went and got some hot towels to clean me up.

On the flip she skipped massaging anything else and just grabbed my cock. I motioned to her breasts and she promptly removed her shirt and bra. Her breasts were absolutely huge. They were full but definitely had a good bit of sag to them. They rested on her round belly and her areolas were a good two to three inches in diameter and her nipples were huge. They had to be close to an inch long and thick. She pressed her tits into my face and smothered me. Where as Mary was a more subtle, Tina was just aggressive and went for whatever she wanted.

While I sucked on her breasts I went to touch her ass and was surprised when I found bare flesh. She had already removed her pants and had her legs spread for me. My hand moved between her thighs and her shaved pussy was one of the softest and wettest that I've found in any AMP. I slid two fingers inside of her and in return she engulfed my cock. Her mouth was so soft and her tongue was magical. Tina was the best cock sucker that I've ever met in all the years of AMP's. Also, top 3 all time including all of my experiences.

Tina surprised me with her next move when she mounted the table. She lowered her pussy down onto my face and we began a full blown 69 session.

She tasted very sweet and her clit was absolutely huge. Her hips grinding into my face and I was feeling every bit of her weight. Her hands were massaging my cock and balls as they were covered in her saliva. She slid a finger into my ass and began massaging my prostate. She was much more gentle this time and had me squirming. Next thing I know I'm having a violent orgasm and erupted in her mouth as she swallowed everything I had in me. The only thing holding back my moans and groans was her sloppy wet cunt on my face.

I heard Mary talking and Tina's response almost sounded angry. Whatever she said made Mary erupt in laughter. Tina climbed off and my cock was still rock hard. I sat up on the table and was instantly kissed by Tina. She wrapped her arms around me and was kissing me deeply. The kiss was quite the opposite of her aggressiveness earlier. This was a passionate kiss and it felt amazing. We kissed and groped each other. With my cock still hard I dug a condom out of my shorts. Tina laid back on the massage table and I climbed on top.

I grabbed a breast in each hand and began to fuck her. Slow and deep thrusts as we locked eyes with each other. I leaned down and began to suck on her nipple. Her fingernails were digging into my arms, back, chest and scalp. Anything she could grab, she grabbed. I could hear the sound of a guy getting a hand job in the next room. It was a turn on because they were listening to us and hopefully we were encouraging them to have fun as well.

We fucked for about 10 minutes at various speeds and variations of missionary. At one point while we were fucking I heard the door crack open and could see Mary and another lady watching us. I kept focusing on fucking Tina and tried to ignore them. I had her thick legs spread wide and my hands were beside her head as I held myself up. I started delivering hard, slow thrusts and Tina was moaning and saying "Oh my God!! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Her thick accent made it even sexier. I leaned down and sucked on her nipples. She wrapped her legs right around me as I felt her pussy clinching my cock. I held off as long as I could but came shortly afterwards. My orgasm was louder than I wanted it to be and I heard Mary and the other lady giggling. My 90 minute session was over long ago and it was so well worth it.

Tina got us some hot towels and cleaned me up and then herself. On the way out Mary gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Tina hugged me as well and gave me one more kiss before I left. I stumbled out the door with my bottle if water and heard more laughing when I left. I would see Tina almost exclusively after this night. It got to the point that if anyone there saw me they would call for her instantly. Her face would brighten up each time and we always had fun. As soon as the door would close, we would be all over each other. She would have my cock in her mouth within minutes. She was very passionate and definitely proof that you never judge a book by its cover.

Lisa the Freak

I had seen Lisa before and it was a very uneventful massage. It wasn't good and on the flip the happy ending was less than enthusiastic. I ended up seeing Lisa again because neither Tina or Mary were there. When she said she was the only one available, I almost walked. However, I had already driven 45 minutes in a severe thunderstorm to get there and it was much warmer inside than it was outside. She asked for how long and I got my normal 90 minute massage. I figured if nothing else, it will give the storm time to pass.

Lisa appeared to be in her early 40's. She was plain in appearance but definitely not unattractive. She was around 5'4 and couldn't of weighed more than 120 lbs. Lisa was wearing a pair of very short shorts and a pink tank top that accentuated her small breasts. One thing I had always liked about Lisa was she had a great little ass. Just a cute little bubble butt that fit her frame perfectly. Her breasts were very small and nothing more than a B cup and had some definite sag to them.

Lisa led me back to the room and left me to get undressed. First thing I noticed was that they added a foot massage chair to the room. These are really more like a bed but it had a small back on it so you could be slightly upright while getting the foot massage. I got undressed and laid down on the massage table and waited for Lisa to return.

Lisa came in and found me laying uncovered and completely nude on the table. She gave my butt a light smack and then jumped straight into the massage. Her massage this time was actually quite good. She worked out all the knots on my back and used the perfect amount of pressure. There wasn't a lot of teasing but the massage was well worth the drive and I was pretty content with it.

On the flip, Lisa massaged my head, face and shoulders. Everything was very standard and had been a great massage but that was about to change. She placed a hand towel over my eyes and started massaging my arms. As she did this she positioned my arm in a manner that the palm of my hand was resting on her breast. I accepted her invitation and began to softly caress her breasts. Her hands were slowly stroking up and down the length of my arm and massaging my muscles. She moved to the right side where she again placed my hand on her breast. This time I tugged her shirt up and slid my hand beneath her bra.

This massage was a drastic improvement over the first time and I could feel my cock beginning to grow. Her hands continued to massage my arms as I played with her nipple. Lisa then moved to my chest where she used just the right amount of pressure on my pecs. Considering the time I had been spending in the gym recently, this was very welcomed. Her hand began to glide down my chest to my abdomen. Her hands moved in circles as her pressure began to lighten. My right hand was now rubbing her small ass through her shorts.

Lisa removed the towel from my face and I looked up to see her mischievous grin. "You want to play today?' she said as she grabbed my cock and gave it a tug. I responded to her by nodding my head yes and smiling. Then I slid my fingers beneath her shorts and against her hairy pussy. Lisa smiled and said, "You tip good and I no tell girlfriend". We both laughed because I know she was talking about Tina. These ladies will talk and they know what everyone does. If you're respectful, tip well, and build a good reputation at the AMP it will go a long way in the level of service you receive. Lisa left the room and said she would be right back.

I could hear the water running after she left the room so I assumed she was freshening up. I got up from the table and retrieved the condom from my jeans. As I was standing there Lisa walked back into the room and instantly started undressing. She came around the massage table, pushed me back onto the foot massage bed and against the wall. She climbed right on top of me and was kissing me deeply as she mounted me. I felt my cock press against her wet pussy as she started to slide me in.

"Wait! Wait! I need my condom!" I exclaimed in a bit of a panic. She simply nodded her head and stopped trying to slide me in. We continued to kiss and her hand was wrapped around my cock. She was stroking me pretty aggressively and it felt great. Next thing I know she is rubbing the swollen head of my cock against her wet and slick pussy. Before I could say anything, she slid my cock inside of her greedy tight cunt and started fucking me.

My eyes had to be bulging out of my head. First because of how tight she was and secondly because I was inside of her completely raw. I grabbed her by her hips and started matching her thrusts. After a minute my big head took over. I pulled out and grabbed the condom. She ripped it from my hand and immediately went down on me. She started sucking my cock and then slid the condom on. I laid back on the bed and Lisa spun around and mounted me in reverse cowgirl. She reached under and guided my cock back inside of her as I grabbed her hips.

12