Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her petite frame taking my thick cock was so hot. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart so I could get a better view of her asshole and see my cock thrusting inside of her tiny pussy. Lisa leaned forward and grabbed my ankles and began bouncing her ass up and down on my cock. Never had I ever have a woman ride me as aggressively as her. My hands holding on for dear life as this little woman fucked me. I told her to slow down and she sat upright on my cock and turned around into Asian cowgirl.

She started to slowly move up and down. The sensation of her pussy gripping my cock had me fighting not to cum. My hands reached up and I grabbed her small breasts and began to play. Her pace began to increase and before long she was bouncing up and down on my cock again. Once again I had to beg her to stop because I don't want to cum. She responded by standing up and then turning around.

As she lowered herself back down i was completely ready to cum by looking at her ass. It was an excellent view and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. She reached under and grabbed my cock. Leaning towards my legs she rubbed my cock across her pussy a few times. Then I heard the sound of massage oil being pumped and she reached around and rubbed it onto her little asshole. She then guided my cock to the rim.

I had only done anal with two women at this point I'm my life. The fact that it was happening at an AMP was extremely hot. Even hotter than that was the fact that she wanted it. Lisa leaned back onto my cock and I watched the fat head enter her. She sat upright as I felt the head of my cock pop into her ass and she leaned back and place her hands onto my chest. With her back arched and my hands grabbing her hips, she began to fuck me. Lisa loved anal and her tight little ass had me ready to cum almost instantly.

She rode my cock hard as she bounced up and down. If anyone heard us, my God did they get an ear full. Lisa and I both were panting. The sounds of our soft moans and bodies slapping together were not easy to miss. She sat onto my cock fully taking me into her ass and then rotated around to face me. She leaned forward and kissed me as she resumed bouncing her ass onto me.

I couldn't hold back anymore and I told her I was about to cum. Lisa jumped up and ripped the condom off my cock. She then mounted me in 69 as she started jerking me off and sucking the head. Her wet pussy was pressed against my face and she was violently face fucking me. I grabbed her by the hips as I sucked her clit. I couldn't hold back any longer and I erupted into her mouth. Thrusting my hips upwards, I fucked her little mouth and gave her all of my cum. She continued to grind into my face and then I was drowning. Her fingernails dug into my legs as my cock was buried in her mouth. Hearing her trying to scream as her orgasm piqued and my cock was fucking her mouth. She was squirting all over my face while I sucked on her clit.

As soon as her orgasm was over she got off of me and started apologizing. I had to laugh because she had my cum all over her mouth and it was dripping onto her tits. She grabbed me by the hand and we ran down the hall butt naked to the bathroom. We both got into a very small shower and cleaned each other up. I couldn't keep from laughing because of the messy faces we had. We got dressed and she gave me a bottle of water and a hug on the way out the door.

Lisa is still one of the dirtiest and naughtiest women I've ever had the pleasure of being with. I only had a few more sessions with her but they were always wild. On another visit while I was with Tina, Lisa came into the room. While I was fucking Tina, Lisa came in and Tina wasn't too happy about it. They were going back and forth in Chinese as I continued to fuck her. Lisa took off her shorts and began fingering herself while she watched us fuck. Tina ignored Lisa the best she could but I couldn't help but watch her.

Lisa stuck her fingers into my mouth so I could taste her. Tina was in shock when Lisa climbed onto the table, stood over Tina, grabbed my face, and shoved it into her pussy. All I could hear was Tina angrily speaking and hearing Lisa giggle as I had my face fucked until she orgasmed and squirted on my face and chest. Tina got some on her as well. The combination of everything was too much and I came deep inside of Tina.

Lisa climbed down off the table and they went back and forth and I could tell Tina wasn't too happy. When they saw me sitting on the table with my stupid grin they started to laugh. Both of them gave me a kiss and then we got cleaned up.

Lucky Foot Spa will always be the best place I've ever been to. I saw probably 10 different women there over the two years I went there. Mary, Tina and Lisa were the literal cream of the crop. I still drive by where it used to be and wish it was still the same. New owners came in after it was busted and it's just not the same. The experiences there were unbelievable but they all happened. To this day I find myself reliving these memories and they are still just as vivid as they were when they occurred.

12