Asian Moms Crave White Boys

Story Info
Mature Asian mom craves sex with Caucasian teenage son.
4.1k words
4.18
39.2k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asian Moms Crave White Boys

This story is about a mature Asian mom that craves sex with Caucasian teenage studs

Please be warned that my stories contain elements of incest, anal, interracial, and mild aspects of BDSM and non-consensual sex.

I write fantasy stories for my enjoyment - hopefully, you will enjoy them too.

My intention is not to insult or offend you. However, if it does, there are many other stories on Literotica you may want to read.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Brian Wood's 18th birthday as he waited in front of the foster home where he had resided for the last six months. He expected to see a black Range Rover to drive him to his new home.

Brian was abandoned by his birth mother that resulted in him living at various foster care facilities and homes during the last five years.

Under the State law, the foster care system's legal responsibility ended when a person turned 18 years old. At that point, that young person was on their own to find a place to live and work.

However, Brian was fortunate that he received good news yesterday - the day before his 18th birthday. A 54-year-old woman had completed the paperwork to adopt him.

His new adoptive mother was scheduled to pick him up at his foster home today.

The paperwork for his adoption was expeditiously forwarded to the foster care home for Brian's review.

Under the State law, Brian had the option to agree or disagree with his adoption. He hurriedly reviewed and signed the document because he desperately needed more time to find a place to live and find a job.

Because of the rushed short time frame to complete the paperwork, Brian didn't meet his adoptive mother until she arrived in her Range Rover

After waiting, Brian spotted the black Range Rover pull up to the front of the foster home.

Brian picked up his backpack and headed to the curb.

--

Brian was now a handsome 6'4" and 220 lb. muscular 18 years old boy.

The impressive broad-shouldered teenager had the look of a Scandinavian Viking warrior with long blond hair and a ripped muscular body.

The powerfully built teen stud with his handsome features, blond hair and blue eyes had the girls his age drooling over him.

---

As Brian got close to the Range Rover, he was surprised when he peered into the open car window and saw an attractive mature Asian woman smiling at him that wore a tight mini skirt that revealed her flawless bare mature thighs.

Brian recalled racing through the adoption paperwork that clearly stated that his adoptive mother was Mrs. Cindy Chen. However, it somehow did not register in his mind that someone with the name "Chen" was most probably Asian.

There were other documents and photos included in the adoption paperwork, but he didn't review it. He just rushed and simply signed it.

---

"Hi Son! Happy Birthday! The attractive Asian woman happily greeted her adoptive son with her beautiful smile - as she closely observed in awe his tight t-shirt that revealed a chiseled ripped body and muscular biceps.

"Thank you, mom," Brian smiled as his blue eyes focused on her hot sexy mature body.

"Hop into the car son. I am sorry that I am a little late. I wanted to take a shower before we met."

"No problem mom."

Brian placed his backpack in the rear seat and then sat next to his adoptive mother in the passenger seat. The teenage boy's eyes instinctively scanned his mom's flawless mature thighs, toned legs and perky nipples that could be seen through a tight braless silk blouse.

"Nice to meet you Mom," Brian confidently smiled as his thoughts were on the fact that he always had a fetish for Asian girls and sexy older women - and his mom was all wrapped in one.

"You truly do look like a young tall blond Viking warrior - exactly like your adoption photos that were shown to me," said his adoptive mother with her perfect smile. "And you sure look much taller in person than in your adoption photos. How tall are you?" asked his admiring mother.

"I am 6'4" - and I am still growing. The photo was probably taken about eight months ago when I was only 6'2". I hope that's not a problem, " responded Brian.

"Oh no. It's wonderful that my tall young boy is still growing! Size does matter! Size does matter!" Mrs. Chen cooed with a proud motherly smile as she repeated the words "sized does matter."

Brian responded with a broad smile as he quickly realized he was going to enjoy living with his adoptive mother.

"I am only 5'3" compared to your 6'4" tall and growing young body," Mrs. Chen giggled."

Brian eyes again zeroed in on his adoptive mother's exposed bare flawless mature thighs, toned legs and perky nipples that pushed against her tight blouse. He then confidently smiled and looked into her eyes and responded, "I find that the best gifts come in small packages"

"My goodness, you sure know the right words to make your mother feel good," she then corrected herself, " I mean make a girl your age feel good," responded Mrs. Chen with a giggle and an appreciative smile.

" I believe it works on older women too," responded Brian as he inhaled the sexy aroma his adoptive mother's sweet perfume.

Mrs. Chen nodded with a motherly appreciative smile at her adoptive son.

"I must admit that I am surprised that I have an Asian mother now," Brian said in a respectful way.

"Is that a problem that your adoptive mother is Asian?" Mrs. Chen asked with some nervous trepidation in her voice.

"No problem at all, "responded Brian as his eyes soaked up her sexy knockout petite body.

"That's great son!" as her perfect smile widened in a proud motherly way.

As his eyes were riveted on his adoptive Asian mother's bare flawless thighs, Brian couldn't help to think about the persistent dreams he had about screwing attractive older women. He wondered whether his adoptive Asian mother ever had a thick 9" long cock like his stuffed deep in her mature pussy. He already had experiences with Asian girls -but an attractive mature Asian woman would be hitting the sex jackpot.

Mrs. Chen's eyes were instinctively captivated by her huge blond handsome son and asked, "I am sure the girls your age fall in love with you the moment they see you."

Brian paused for a moment before he responded with a grin, "some do."

"Are some of the girls Asian?" asked Mrs. Chen in a very curious way.

Brian paused again before he responded, "most of them are Asian girls."

"I can certainly see why," Mrs. Chen responded with a big grin as she relished that she'd be living under the same roof with this blond haired young teenage stud.

"I like petite Asian girls. However, I find most of them immature and not ready to satisfy my needs," replied Brian with a grin.

Mrs. Chen smiled and paused when she heard her son's comment until she replied, " most Asian girls are very conservative and are focused on their grades at school. They haven't learned to meet the needs of a boy like you."

Brian simply responded with a smile.

As the attractive older Asian woman drove to her condominium apartment, she explained that she had three married grown daughters that each had two young children. "That of course makes me a grandmother - six times now," she laughed.

"You don't look like a grandmother to me," Brian purposely complimented her.

"You are so sweet! I have the feeling that we are going to have the perfect mother and son relationship," responded Mrs. Chen and then nonchalantly placed her slim small manicured right hand on his knee - while she steered the car with her left hand.

Brian's young hard long cock was now throbbing that clearly could be noticed by the huge bulge in his crotch.

Mrs. Chen slowed her car to a stop at the red light - and then glanced at her adopted son's groin area. She then looked at the handsome teen stud with an adoringly loving motherly smile as she chuckled to herself, "Big muscular Caucasian boys in their sexual prime are so impressive where it counts."

"Is there a Mr. Chen?" asked Brian as he wondered about his new family arrangement.

"My husband and I haven't lived under the same roof for over two years now because of his extended business travel in China. Because of that, I recently hired a lawyer to file divorce papers based on irreconcilable differences, " Mrs. Chen replied.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear about your divorce situation," Brian appropriately replied.

"That shouldn't be a problem if I have a great support system close by me. Very close by me," Mrs. Chen stressed with a motherly smile as she slid her hand further up his inner thigh -barely an inch from his bulging crotch.

"This is going to turn out better than I thought," Brian pondered as he responded with a broad smile.

"It probably got lonely without your husband not being around for so long," Brian curiously inquired of his adoptive mother.

"It certainly did get lonely. My three daughters all live across the country. My best friend Mrs. Wu finally convinced me to join her in getting out of the house more."

"Did that help your loneliness?" Brian asked.

"Well, it did. It may sound terrible to you - but I began dating incredible young bo"...... Mrs. Chen quickly paused before she completed the next word and then altered her response "I started dating very interesting males with very young ideas."

"I guess that's fine when you haven't been with your husband for two years," responded Brian as he purposely avoided pursuing his mother not completing the last word in her sentence.

Mrs. Chen drove another few minutes with her hand pressed against his inner muscular upper leg that was only an inch from the young boy's cock.

She then made a left turn into the gated entrance of the condominium complex that was staffed by a guard.

"Hi Mrs. Chen," said the sixty plus year-old grey-haired Caucasian man. The guard had met Mrs. Chen a year ago when she moved into the condominium complex.

"Hi George, I want to introduce you to my son, Brian. He will be living with me."

"Hi Brian, nice to meet you. I've only known your mom since she moved into the community. However, I am sure she is the perfect mother," smiled George the guard.

"Thank you, George. Mom is perfect in so many ways," responded Brian with a broad smile.

Brian's comment brought on an appreciative loving smile to Mrs. Chen's face with a response, " George, I am very proud of my son as well. In fact, if I were not his mother, I would try my best to get a date with him."

George, Brian, and Mrs. Chen all laughed after her comment.

Mrs. Chen then drove the car near the front door of her first-floor condominium apartment.

---

George watched the Range Rover pull away. He could not help noticing during their conversation that Mrs. Chen's hand was only an inch from her son's obvious bulging crotch.

George wondered whether Mrs. Chen's son, Brian, somehow was connected to the various young Caucasian teenage boys that visited her in the middle of the night since she moved into the condominium a year ago. All the boys clearly being barely of legal age.

George had also heard rumors that Mrs. Chen had been spotted naked in the condominium's outdoor pool at 2 A.M at night as she was joyfully being screwed by two huge naked muscular Caucasian teenage boys.

----

Mrs. Chen parked in front of her apartment door that was on the first floor.

She then gave Brian the key to her car, "I am going to open the door to our apartment and run to the bathroom for a second. Can you bring in the shopping bag that is in the trunk?"

"Sure mom," responded her newly adopted son.

"Thanks, my big handsome boy. "You're such a perfect teenage gentleman," she smiled and surprisingly gave him a kiss on his lips.

Brian was about to open his mouth and thrust his tongue into Mrs. Chen's mouth. However, he quickly had second thoughts about doing it with his hot voluptuous adoptive mother.

Mrs. Chen's face reflected a grateful motherly look as she moaned when she attempted to push herself out of the car as her soft manicured right hand slid and grabbed the huge donkey size beast that bulged in his pants.

Brian simultaneously moaned as his Asian mother tightly held on to his rock-hard teenage cock.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Brian. I did not realize where I placed my hand," giggled a startled appearing Mrs. Chen.

"No problem mom," responded Brian as he doubted that she was sorry to grab his huge teenage cock.

Brian's young cock pulsated uncontrollably as he watched his adoptive mother walk toward his new home. It was crystal clear to him that she exaggerated her walk as her motherly hips erotically swayed in her short tight skirt and three-inch heels that revealed her toned mature legs.

Brian slowly got out of the car with his backpack then opened the trunk and saw the shopping bag that his adoptive mother requested.

He glanced into the bag and was stunned by what he observed - a jar of Vaseline jelly and handcuffs. "This is getting better and better," Brian thought as he grinned.

Brian then closed the trunk, walked to the front door of the apartment, and knocked on it,

Mrs. Chen promptly opened the door for her adopted son, "Come on in my Sweety boy. This is your home now too. You don't have to knock on any door in our house. All the doors in this house are wide open to you. And I mean any door you want to enter! " Mrs. Chen responded with a sly smile.

Brian walked into the apartment and gave the shopping bag to Mrs. Chen who giggled. "Oh, I thought the shopping bag was closed at the top. It is just a couple of gifts one of my boyfriend's bought me."

Brian responded with a broad smile.

"It's not much of an apartment. We have a small kitchen, a small area for a computer and paperwork," said his adoptive mother as she then paused. "And I forgot to mention, there's only one small bedroom that barely fits our king size bed - and an adjoining bathroom/shower, " Mrs. Chen again coyly smiled up at the towering 6'4" and 220-pound teen hunk.

Brian's smile grew even wider.

"I will let you decide where on our bed you want to sleep. I am sure you will know where you will feel the most comfortable," Mrs. Chen smiled and peered up at see the towering boy's reaction.

"I hope our bedroom arrangement is fine with you my darling young son," continued Mrs. Chen as her eyes clearly interpreted what this young Adonis had in mind.

"No problem mom," responded Brian as his thick 9-inch-long cock was jammed and suffocating within his underwear.

Mrs. Chen smile grew as her eyes shifted to the teenage boy's bulging crotch, "I was hoping that would be your reaction to our bedroom arrangement."

Mrs. Chen then leaned on the 18-year-old stud and stroked his muscular arm with her small soft hand that finally landed on his huge biceps - as she purred, "It's so nice that my adopted son has big, big muscles -- - everywhere on his young hard body!

Brian again responded with a broad grin, clearly realizing that Mrs. Chen was going to be a mother with plenty of benefits.

"You must be exhausted from all the changes in your life in the last 24 hours. Why don't you take a shower now. You probably need it after being in that foul-looking foster home," Mrs. Chen suggested to her newly adopted son.

"I just want to get something from my backpack first," replied Brian as he dumped all his belongings from his backpack on to the bed.

Mrs. Chen immediately spotted a small, framed picture of an Asian girl. "Who is that young girl?

"Oh, I guess you can call her my girlfriend," replied Brian.

"She is a very cute young girl. What do you mean I can call her your girlfriend?" asked Mrs. Chen with a very curious look on her face.

"Well, We've kissed and cuddled up together. However, we never went all the way in bed," replied Brian in almost a whisper.

Mrs. Chen laughed when she heard Brian's response. "I understand your dilemma. Girls your age just don't know how to satisfy a young growing boy.

Brian nodded but didn't say a word.

"Have you encountered the same problem with other girls your age? Mrs. Chen probed a little further into her son's sexual life.

Brian paused before he answered in almost a whisper, "Yes. Especially the Asian girls that are more cautious in giving up their virgin status before they get married."

"It hurts to hear that these immature Asian girls deny my gorgeous son what he obviously deserves and needs," replied Mrs. Chen as she tightly hugged her adoptive son - while enjoying his donkey size rod jammed against her flat stomach.

Mrs. Chen had become accustomed of having a young hard Caucasian cock pressed or slammed into her ripe aging body. She lost count of the number of times in the last year that she had spread her shapely legs for a barely legal white boy that had infinite stamina that provided her multiple orgasms.

And her action of adopting a nearly underage 18-year-old Caucasian teen stud assured her that she would get her womb flooded with Caucasian cum nightly.

"I will get everything in order in our bedroom while you take your shower," said Mrs. Chen.

"Ok Mom," responded Brian with a grin after hearing her say "in our bedroom" as he started toward the bathroom.

Brian began to walk toward the bathroom to take a shower.

"Wait a minute young man. Haven't you forgotten something for your mom that just adopted you," as Mrs. Chen puckered her lips.

Brian moved back to his adoptive mother and leaned down and thrust his tongue deep into her waiting open mouth - while his huge 9" long young cock pressed against her flat trim stomach.

Mrs. Chen responded with a deep grateful moan as the teen boy's cock pressed against her, "Oh that feels so good baby"

Brian knew it was time for him to take charge and explore his Asian's mother hot body as his arms wrapped around her and tightly squeezed both of her mature ass cheeks

"That feels so good" cooed the 54-year-old hot sexy Asian mother.

Brian strong huge hands grabbed his mother's tight Asian buttocks while simultaneously sliding his long middle finger up and down the crack of the entrance of her soft juicy ass.

"You are such a naughty boy doing that to your mother," moaned Mrs. Chen as she peered up in awe at her towering adopted 18-year-old son - as she erotically wiggled her ass for him.

"Well, you did say that I was entitled to enter any door in our house. Plus, I did notice your boyfriend bought you a jar of Vaseline jelly," he smirked

"You are a smart boy too," Mrs. Chen giggled.

"Are you still an anal virgin?" Brian boldly asked his adoptive mother.

"Is that a question you should be asking your mother? Responded Mrs. Chen with an adoring smile on her face.

Brian simply replied with a positive nod.

"Well, I never allowed Mr. Chen to enter my backdoor," Mrs. Chen giggled as she nodded toward her husband in their wedding picture on the bedroom dresser.

----

Mrs. Chen had kept her wedding picture on the dresser next to her bed. It had become a major conversation piece over the last year

Mrs. Chen was truthful that her husband had never violated her once virgin ass.

However, she did not disclose how her sexual experience had dramatically began one year ago when she and her 53-year-old best friend, Mrs. Cindy Wu, a mother of two high school children, met two white 18-year-old teen studs that hit on them at the Wild Ocean Bar and Lounge - and the wild taboo sex the two married women had as their vintage orifices were repeatedly stretched by the boys monster sized young cocks over a three month period in her bedroom next to her wedding picture.

---

"Oh, before you take a shower. I want to know your opinion about something," asked Mrs. Chen

12