Asian Moms Crave White Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure mom," responded Brian.

Mrs. Chen went to the bedroom closet and pulled out a white see-through negligee," my husband mailed this to me a few days before I filed for a divorce - I never wore it for him or anyone else. How do you like it?"

"Mom, It is a ball drainer outfit," replied Brian with a broad smile.

"Well, if it's my young son's balls, it will ensure your grateful 54-year-old mother will be very, very happy."

Mrs. Chen responded with a big smile and then asked, " Have you ever had fantasies of screwing a mature submissive woman?

Yes. Very often! Brian grinned.

That's very good. That's very, very good, " Mrs. Chen repeated as she highlighted her beautiful motherly smile.

Brian had a broad smile on his face as he again walked to the bathroom.

One more thing my big sweety boy."

"What's that mom," responded Brian as he turned around toward her.

"I've learned over the last year that young boys like you carry around Trojans in their wallet. You won't need them here," winked Mrs. Chen.

"That definitely won't be a problem, mommy," responded Brian with a look of absolute glee on his face.

Brian then walked into the bathroom with a big smile on his face. As he turned around to close the door, he observed that his voluptuous 54-year-old Asian mother was turned away from him as she kicked off her heels and removed her braless blouse and short skirt. She then shimmied out of her mesh thong panties until she was stark naked.

He could see that Mrs. Chen had red bruise like marks that were clearly hickeys on each of her perfectly shaped ass cheeks.

Mrs. Chen then slipped into the short white see-through negligee that barely hid the crack of her ass - the negligee that her husband bought for her that she refused to wear until today.

At that moment, Mrs. Chen turned around and realized her 18-year-old Caucasian son hadn't closed the bathroom door. He had removed his t-shirt, pants, and underwear while his eyes were transfixed on his voluptuous Asian mother.

Mother and son were now speechless with lusting eyes that were riveted on each other's naked bodies. Brian's young 18-year-old thick 9" long cock was now hard as a steel rod while Mrs. Chen's 54-year-old ripe aged pussy was now dripping wet.

After a long pause of silence Mrs. Chen finally said, "Big boy, Mama will be ready for you after you take your shower."

Brian had a broad smile on his face as his hand instinctively stroked his monster cock, "Ok Mama. I am sure you will have a nice Asian meal ready for me."

"I am here for all my big boy's needs," responded Mrs. Chen with her motherly smile.

Brian closed the bathroom door knowing that his donkey sized cock would be stuffed in a warm exotic motherly pussy and plowed into her ripe ass after the shower.

Mrs. Chen walked over to the shopping bag and pulled out the jar of Vaseline jelly and placed it on the nightstand next to the bed.

Mrs. Chen then removed the handcuffs from the shopping bag and proceeded to lie down on her back on the bed - as she spread both arms and cuffed her wrists to each end of the metal bars on the backboard.

The 54-year-old well preserved Asian mother then spread her legs and blissfully waited to sexually satisfy her young muscular Caucasian 18-year-old son and enjoy the multiple orgasms that he'd reciprocate to provide her.

It was the very type of sexual relationships that she had enjoyed countless times with barely legal Caucasian teenage boys over the past year.

.

12