Asian Roommates Ch. 02

Story Info
Locked boy makes roommate horny for sex.
6k words
4.19
25.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-part series about a male graduate student living with various female student roommates and under the supervision of a female landlady. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains M/f sex, Dom/sub, cfnm, femdom, mild raceplay, wmaf, non-consent, and chastity. This chapter doesn't require previous reading, background below.

*

Ryan, 23 year old graduate, 5ft8, athletic smooth Asian guy, rented a room in an accessory dwelling unit (ADU). The ADU had 2 rooms. Because he got caught peeping on his previous female roommate, the landlady made him wear a chastity cage to protect female roommates who were moving in. The female roommates are not aware he is locked in a chastity cage.

It was late afternoon, Ryan heard the front door open. It was Rimi who returned home from school. She was quick to greet Ryan sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey there, you look fine today, have you had dinner yet?" asked Rimi. She was the talkative extrovert.

"Not yet. How was your day? How were your classes?" replied Ryan.

It had been a month since his two roommates moved in. The two 22 year old Asian girls were quick to get used to things. Since they were all Asian, Ryan easily helped them get settled. Despite coming from a small town, the two girls spoke good English which also helped. The girls got accustomed to their new environment, found out where to get their Asian food and cook at home and did not have to experience any cultural barriers around the house.

At first the girls were a bit hesitant with a guy around the house, but after a week, they got used to it and did not feel any discomfort. They all got along very well and started to hang out together. Ryan enjoyed their company as well. He also behaved around them given that he was still locked in his cock cage.

"Classes were fine," she said, "I finally joined a yoga class."

"You do yoga?" asked Ryan. He tried to act surprised but not really. Rimi was already wearing a purple thin-strapped sports bra and gray leggings that accentuated her toned curvy body.

At 5ft3, pale skin, short dyed brown hair, big eyes, she was petite but made up for it with her curvy butt and sumptuous breasts. She always acted like an older sister type, a bit demanding but always cheery and bubbly which made her look flirtatious.

"Well, I know some yoga. But I met this hot guy 2 weeks ago and he finally convinced me to join his class."

"Wow, meeting guys already, just make sure they don't win you that easy. Guys here will easily fall for a sexy Asian girl like you. And they'll take advantage of you. Guys got yellow fever here on campus."

"Well I'm not slut, I think I can handle the guys here, even though guys here are much hotter than what I have in my hometown."

"Really, why do you say that? Do you have a boyfriend back home?"

"Nope, we broke up. None of the boys back home worked out. You know, Asian guys just aren't that good in bed. I don't mean you, but the guys I dated didn't really work out for me. That's why I came over, to branch out and meet new guys, see if they can give pleasure to me the way I want."

"Hmm won't your parents say anything about you dating guys here?" asked Ryan.

"Well they don't know and of course if that happens, I won't tell them. I don't tell them who I'm sleeping with. Do you?"

"No, I don't tell and I don't have much luck."

"So you're not dating anyone right now?"

"Unfortunately not. I haven't dated anyone for a while. Just hard meeting the right person I guess."

"What about me?"

"Haha, you're gorgeous and beautiful, you want me to take you out on a date?"

"Well no, to be honest, you're not my type. But maybe you can ask Erina out. She might be into you, but you have to ask because she never takes the initiative."

Erina was the other Asian girl who shared the room with Rimi. She was a stark contrast to Rimi's personality, being more shy and studious and reserved. She had yet to return home from school.

"Really, what kind of guys does she like?" asked Ryan.

"I think she's into Asian guys, the usual proper well mannered guys. Her parents were very insistent on her not to get distracted with dating and that guys should have the same cultural background. She's not very experienced, I think she's only had one boyfriend. Maybe I can set you two up."

"That would be awesome."

"In return, what would you do for me?"

"I'll get you dinner?"

"Sounds kind of cheap for the amount of effort. What if I got her to strip in front of you and kiss and cuddle with you in bed naked?"

Ryan got excited, his cock grew inside his cock cage.

"Haha, just kidding, not sure she would even do that. I think she's still a virgin," Rimi continued, "But of course, if you treat me well, I might find a way to convince her."

"I'm intrigued, please let me know what you need from me," replied Ryan, trying not to sound desperate or too horny.

"Just don't do anything creepy for now. Plus, the landlady said she made sure you won't be doing any perverted things around us."

"Of course, I can't, and I would never. I know my boundaries and respect both of you."

"Good, just keep her in your dreams and fantasize about her. She's all about being pure and proper. I don't want to hear her complain about being violated."

With that, the front door opened and Erina came back from classes.

"Hi everyone, I'm back. What are you two up to?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, we were just talking about how pure and innocent you look, saying how guys dig that look. Lots of guys would probably hit on you," Rimi commented.

Erina did look a lot more modest and conservative compared to Rimi. She was 5ft6, with long wavy hair, pale skin, thin and slender. She did not have the curves as Rimi but she looked more elegant. She was dressed in a white buttoned up blouse with a long frilly dress. She did not reveal any skin yet she still displayed a stylish feminine look.

Her subtle make up, soft skin, and shy and quiet demeanor projected an air of innocence and purity. Her image and manners were mostly shaped by her conservative Asian upbringing which focused on studying and femininity and disparaging on improper behaviors such as sex and lustful acts.

"Real funny. I'm only here to focus on my studies," said Erina, smiling back at Ryan.

"A pretty girl like you could easily pick up guys here. Hard to imagine you wouldn't want to have some fun here while away from your parents."

"No time, I don't need random guys here."

"I'm sure guys here can show you a good time. Ryan could take you around."

"Hmm, I'll think about it, but it's gotta be next week. I'm going on a 3-day research trip with my class in a few days."

"Oh a trip, with who? Any hot guys?"

"No, just my classmates and professor," said Erina blushing as she walked into her room to end the conversation.

"Don't worry," said Rimi to Ryan, "I'll try to convince her to hang out with you. In the meantime, I'll also think about what you should do for me in return."

"Uhh sounds good I guess," said Ryan, "hope it works out."

***

A few days later, Erina went off on her research trip and Rimi was out attending classes but came back early from the gym. She wanted to let Ryan know that a friend was coming over shortly to hang out.

During the day, Ryan usually had the house to himself. The two girls would be off to their classes and Ryan stayed home for his online classes or his research.

Today was no different except in the middle of the day, he felt a bit horny. He had been wearing his chastity cage for over a month now and had not cum the entire time. His landlady was supposed to unlock and let him masturbate but she was out of town this week.

It also didn't help that Ryan started to fantasize about his roommate, Erina, after his conversation about dating her. To relieve himself, he decided to watch some porn on his computer. He tried to find some porn with slim Asian girls that looked like Erina. He had a thing about watching Asian girls get roughed up, it made them look fragile and slutty.

He found what he wanted, put on his headphones and watched. This time it was a slender Asian girl getting double penetrated by two hung white guys, in her mouth and in her pussy. Ryan's cock got rock hard instantly in his cage as he watched. He slipped his hands down his underwear to rub his cage, hoping to feel some sensation.

He was deep in his state of arousal, mindlessly watching the action and hoping he could cum. He tried to imagine himself penetrating the pussy of his roommates or even his ex-roommate.

He was unaware that Rimi had returned early from class and that she wanted to talk to him. She approached his room which was left ajar. She knocked on the door, no response. She slowly opened the door and saw him sitting on his chair with his back towards her.

She glanced at his monitor which showed an Asian girl deepthroating dick and getting pounded on the other end. She saw Ryan sitting in his underwear with his hand down in it. It was the first time she saw this kind of porn before, she couldn't believe what she saw and didn't know how to react.

She thought about turning away in disgust and pretending not to see anything. This was something a stereotypical shy Asian girl would have done. But how prudish was Rimi? She has had sex before, she has seen naked Asian guys, why should she feel disgusted by Ryan jerking off?

Something was turning her on as she gazed at him and the screen. The porn playing with the Asian girl getting pounded. Why was she enjoying it so much? Could she be a little Asian slut and get pounded like that? Why was she craving cock all of a sudden?

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and mustered up some female courage to satisfy her curiosity. She walked up to Ryan and shouted, "Ryan, what are you doing?!"

Ryan didn't hear but felt her presence. He turned and was shocked to see Rimi standing right next to him.

He quickly removed his headphones and paused the video and yelled back, "What are you doing here?! How did you get in?!"

"Are you jerking off in the middle of the day?!"

"What no, you should get out of my room."

"Oh really, not jerking off? You're playing porn on your computer, tell me what you're doing," she pointed at his screen which showed the Asian girl riding on a cock while sucking another cock.

"It's not what you think. Ok, I was watching porn, because I was just horny...."

"Yeah so basically masturbating."

"No, it's not that. It's...I can't masturbate, I'm not allowed to," Ryan confessed.

"Not allowed to? What does that mean? I saw your hands down your pants."

"I have a thing, a device, that prevents me from masturbating."

"I don't get it, show me what it is then."

"Show you? What? I can't do that."

"Show me, or I'm going to tell Erina what you did and you can forget about going out with her," said Rimi exuding a swift of brattiness.

"Um ok ok, I'll show, just don't tell her."

Ryan conceded and stood up next to Rimi and slid his undies down quickly to reveal his caged cock. He was shaved smooth down there but the black plastic cage that enveloped his cock was something Rimi had never seen before.

"Oh my god, what is that?"

"It's a chastity cage, it prevents me from having an erection, so basically I wasn't masturbating."

"Why did you do that? Is it painful?"

"No it's not painful if I don't get hard. And Maddie, our landlady did that. She said it was to...protect you and Erina."

"Oh yeah, that's what Maddie was talking about when she said you wouldn't do anything sexual."

Rimi recalled that the landlady promised that the male roommate would not be a problem, but she never thought it was a chastity cage that kept him from misbehaving.

Rimi looked on, a bit amused by how it looked and fascinated by how it worked. She also felt a bit disappointed she could not play with his actual cock.

"So you cannot even have an orgasm?" she asked.

"Unfortunately not, unless it's unlocked."

"But you can pee in it?"

"Yeah, opening at the tip lets me pee, and gaps help with the cleaning."

"How long have you had it on? Who can unlock? Maddie?"

"Yeah, Maddie, been wearing this for over a month now."

"Oh my, you must want sex so bad then."

"Um yeah, I'm horny, that's why I was watching porn."

"Interesting, maybe I can try to help? Can I touch it?"

"Yeah, I guess, go ahead, if you're not weirded out by it."

Rimi was not weirded out by it, she just wanted to touch his cock.

She approached cautiously and placed her delicate fingers on his cage. She wiggled it around to see if it got hard. Ryan's penis was already bulging but the cage was secured. She inspected the cage and the openings and the gaps, poking at his cock and foreskin jutting out from the gaps. Her soft touch made Ryan even more horny.

She wiped the precum dripping out of the opening tip with her finger and licked it. It tasted salty and made her even more aroused.

She rubbed the cage and massaged his balls. The more she touched his locked penis head, the more she wanted a real cock to play with.

"Your balls feel so full but your penis is so small," she commented, "I wish I could play with it."

Why did she say that?! She was in heat and desperate for some stimulation. She could feel herself getting wet in her panties. She needed some relief--a vibrator, a finger, a tongue, a cock, anything!

I know that Asian guys have disappointed me in the past, she thought, and this guy is even worse, his tiny dick can't even get hard for me! Yet why do I feel so turned on by him? Was it because I haven't had sex for months or the fact that he looked even more desperate in his caged cock?

She gave Ryan another look, admiring his smooth athletic body and defined chest and abs. As a little Asian girl, seeing this masculine guy with his penis trapped inside a cage and desperate to cum, she felt a sense of power and authority over him.

Rimi soon realized she liked teasing and exerting control over him. The humiliation and control over this weak boy was turning her on but how to get relief!

She pushed him on his bed, naked with his throbbing caged cock facing up. She toyed with his cage a bit more, making him leak even more precum. Ryan relented and allowed her to do as she pleased. He appreciated her hands touching and teasing his genitals.

"It's kind of hot that you're naked and helpless like that," said Rimi, "turning me on a lot."

Rimi stuck her hand inside her panties and felt her own wetness. She wiped her wet fingers along Ryan's abs so he knew how horny she was.

Rimi pulled her gym shorts down, revealing her a pair of pink panties with fruity patterns. A wet spot on her crotch was evident.

She moved closer to the bed, got on and straddled Ryan. She looked adorable like an anime character, her petite body with a pair of busty breasts held in a sports bra and cute pink panties. Ryan reached up to try to touch her body.

Suddenly, there came a loud knock from the front door.

"Oh crap, it's Alex," Rimi said looking stunned, "I forgot I invited him over after our workout. Stay here, don't move!"

She jumped off him and rushed over to the front door.

Alex? Who's Alex, thought Ryan.

Rimi slowly opened the front door to greet Alex. Alex was her yoga instructor whom she met a few weeks ago and convinced her to join his class. Even though Alex was a few years older, she bonded with Alex over her interest in fitness and general curiosity of the new culture.

Alex was at the front door, wearing a tank top and shorts, and drenched in sweat. He had just biked over from the gym.

Alex was tall and athletic, at 6ft1, with short blonde hair and trimmed facial hair. His muscles were not as defined as Ryan, but still had a decent proportional frame for a white guy. Rimi was definitely attracted to his build and looks.

"Hey Rimi," greeted Alex as he looked at her in her white sports bra and panties. He could see her nipples protruding and the wet spot in her crotch.

"How are you doing?" he continued, "you look a bit flustered, is everything ok?"

"I, uh, yeah, I was just changing," she replied, trying to act cool, "come in, you look hot."

"Well thanks, you look rather sexy too."

"Sorry, I mean, you're sweaty, you must feel hot."

"Haha, I am, after biking all the way here out in the sun. Do you mind if I shower here? I'm kinda sweaty and smelly now."

"Uh sure, you can."

"Cool," he replied as he ripped his tank top off to reveal his lightly-haired tanned chest.

Holy shit, thought Rimi looking at Alex, he just undressed in front of me. Moments after seeing Ryan naked in his room, now her yoga instructor was half naked in the living room. She gazed at his broad shoulders, robust chest and torso and how manly he looked.

She was in heat again, now she wanted a piece of Alex even more. She was mesmerized by the thin hair covering parts of his chest and the sweat glistening all over. She could smell his masculine musk coming from his armpits. She was intoxicated by the scent of this white guy. She has never encountered such sexy guys like this in the past. Something about white guys was turning her on.

"You want to take off your clothes here before you go into the shower?" she asked him. I can't believe I just said that?! She thought. Again, uncharacteristic of an Asian girl.

Alex sensed something. He checked out her cute revealing outfit showing her hard nipples and wet panties.

He smirked and said, "You would like that wouldn't you? Why don't you strip down as well and we can shower together?"

She blushed and said, "No, I can't do that...." Feeling shy again and a bit concerned about Ryan who was still in his room, though she instructed him not to come out.

"Why not, you're just in your underwear, you're awfully suggestive. Are you getting excited? Excited about me? I think you're looking for some fun, aren't you?"

Rimi didn't object.

Alex then grabbed her waist and held her tight. Her face was pressed against his sweaty chest. His body odor permeated around her, stimulating her more and heightened her sexual cravings. Although she just straddled Ryan, the touch and smell and assertiveness of this white man raised her horniness to another level.

Alex used his fingers and tickled the expanding wet spot on her crotch.

Rimi gasped and shuddered from the feeling of someone finally stimulating her sensitive wet pussy. His fingers continued to twirl around her wet panties, tickling her clit and providing the light tingle to elevate her arousal.

Her face was red, her mind was turning into slush, all she could think about now was she wanted sex, desperately.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked.

Rimi didn't know how to respond, she was breathing heavily now. She looked at him, at his rugged chest, chiseled face and handsome eyes. The two looked at each other while keeping her stimulated.

Alex lowered his head and gave her a kiss. Their two lips touched and it sent an electric jolt all over Rimi. Her lips, her nose, her pussy, everything was being stimulated. She had to have him, she had to have his cock, she needed it.

She reciprocated and the two slid their tongues into each other's mouths. Rimi brushed her hands to feel Alex's lightly haired chest then moved hands her down on his shorts. She could feel he was hard down there. It felt long and meaty, definitely not something in chastity.

Alex broke off the kiss and looked at Rimi with her hands grasping his shorts.

"You feel something you like?"

"Yes," she said shyly as she rubbed along his shorts, tracing the outline of his cock.

"You want it?"

"I want...."

"What is it, what do you slutty Asian girls want?"

12