Asian Roommates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your cock sir!"

"Why do you want it, you need to beg for it girl."

"I want it because I'm so horny, I need sex, please sir, let me have it."

"That's right, you came all the way here from Asia just to get some big white cock. Get on your knees and pull it out."

Rimi got on her knees and pulled down the waistband of Alex's shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear. She slowly pulled them down until his hard cock flopped out and slapped her in the face.

She couldn't believe what she saw, it was the most amazing cock she has ever seen. Of course, all she has seen so far were Asian cocks or Ryan's little locked dick, but this was a cock that truly amazed her.

Alex had a meaty 8 inch cut cock, a bald penis head with veins around the shaft. He had a hairy but tamed patch of blonde hair around his pubic area. The aroma of his sweaty pubes was overpowering, putting Rimi in a state of pure horniness.

She grabbed the shaft of his cock with her tiny Asian hands and looked up at his full frame. She was in awe of the cock, no foreskin, just pure exposed man meat. Much larger than anything she has seen. Kneeling below the big white cock, she now felt more submissive than ever. She felt the urge to submit and relinquish control to him and have him inside her.

"You like what you see?" he asked her.

"Yes sir, I have never seen something so big."

"That's right. You came all the way over just to worship some white cock, didn't you?"

"Yes, I want your big white cock, please, it's so lovely and perfect looking."

"Show me how much you want it."

She stroked his shaft a bit with her two hands to make him leak some precum. Then she moved her face close to it, she sniffed his shaft, then his grisly pubic hair and then his sweaty hanging balls. She could not get enough of the smell of his genitals. She had to taste it as well.

She licked the precum off the tip of his cock and proceeded slowly. Although his cock was not that thick, it was still large for her little mouth to handle. She got the entire penis head inside her mouth before trying to swallow more. She didn't go further.

Alex, sensing some hesitation, gave his cock a little shove and deeper it went to the back of her throat which made her gag.

"That's it girl, suck my cock. Suck it hard. Get me real hard so I can fuck you with it."

She tried to gobble more of his cock and picked up pace with her sucking. Rapidly sucking and stroking his cock. The more she sucked, the more slutty she felt, this was what she wanted all day.

The blowjob went on for a while until Alex saw her getting tired from kneeling. He walked over to the sofa and sat down. His cock still rock hard pointed up towards the ceiling.

He told her to strip, which she obliged willingly. Her juicy breasts bounced out as she removed her sports bra. For a petite Asian girl, she had quite a pair of fully developed size C breasts.

She now stood naked in front of Alex. She felt vulnerable as he admired her body. Her smooth pale skin on a curvy Asian body. She had a patch of natural pussy hair that covered her entire crotch.

"We're going to have to shave that pussy later, but come over here," he instructed. No way he was going to eat her hairy cunt.

She walked up to him on the sofa. He gave her another tantalizing sloppy kiss and then examined her breasts. He squeezed them then slapped them. They jiggled with each slap.

"These little Asian breasts feel so good in my hands, so plush, so nice to squeeze them. Like a little anime doll."

Another few more slaps of her breasts. He then grabbed them closer and gave each nipple a hard long suckling. Rimi felt like she was used, exactly like a toy, yet she enjoyed it.

He ran his hand down to her hairy pussy. He rubbed them along her dark outer labia before opening her pussy lips up. He circled her clit with his fingers and her pussy instantly got wet.

His finger slid along her wet pussy opening, back and forth. He could feel the wetness covering her entire pussy. Alex watched her squirm each time his finger rubbed along her clit. Her eyes were closed, she was enjoying it too much.

"Do you want my fingers or my cock inside your little pussy?" he asked.

"I want...your cock," she responded in a timid soft tone.

"Alright, then sit on my cock."

"But, I don't have condom...."

"If you want my cock that bad, then you're going to take it raw. I know you're curious about what my big cock feels like inside your Asian pussy. Come on girl, I know you want it badly."

Alex wiggled his massive cock around to taunt her. She looked down at it, she has never had sex with anyone without a condom before. Is it going to be ok? She felt conflicted, could she really have unprotected sex with this white guy she just met weeks ago?

She hesitated for a moment but she couldn't resist. She conceded. She had to have his big white cock inside her.

"Ok, but don't finish inside me...."

Alex didn't respond and moved his cock right under her wet pink pussy opening. She slowly lowered herself on his cock. She was super tight.

"Oh it's so big...it's hurting me," she complained but the skin-on-skin sensation of his raw cock rubbing her insides felt unreal.

"Fuck, your little pussy is so tight. Keep trying. All you Asian girls say that. You all crave a big cock but then get all scared it would hurt you. I've fucked so many Asian girls who say that but they somehow end up making my cock fit inside their horny Asian cunts. I know you want white cock."

Alex gave her a cocky look and leaned back and put his hands behind his head. He was obviously enjoying the view of her petite body struggling to take his giant cock in.

Rimi looked at him again, looking smug and smirking at her. This white guy was clearly enjoying watching her do all the work. She did not object. She was hooked on his dominating physical appearance, the superiority he exuded, and drawn by his mighty cock.

She knew she had to work her tight pussy to take his entire cock. Her brain was wired to satisfy this man.

Little by little, his big cock slowly entered her wet pussy. It didn't take long, just a couple inches inside her vagina before he hit her cervix. His cock immediately stretched every part of her pussy, she had never felt anything like that before.

The pain persisted but pleasure also came when the long shaft rubbed inside her sensitive areas. The mixture of pain and pleasure was pronounced. It felt unreal, she never imagined she would be impaled by such a big cock. But she loved it, she had secretly fantasized so long to be fucked by a white man and now it was happening.

She bounced on the cock. She was glad she got all wet beforehand. After a few bounces, her pussy was already creaming all over his cock. The pussy just kept oozing white creamy lube and covered his raw cock with it. The white cream, flowing down to the base of his shaft, showed how horny she was all along.

Rimi moaned and gasped as she rode his cock. She was close to cumming. The orgasm built very quickly. With the cock hitting her cervix and filling her up like never before, she was close. She grabbed on to Alex's shoulders as he began to thrust from below. His thrusts increased in pace and continued to rub her insides. It didn't take long before her warm pussy started to grip his cock and she came hard.

"Ahh! I'm cumming Alex, keep fucking me, oooh yeah, I'm cumming!" she yelled loudly. Her body convulsed as she climaxed, the orgasm reverberated all over her body. She felt pleasure like never before.

She shuddered and collapsed on top of Alex. She had now completely forgotten about Ryan who was still in his room and probably heard everything. She was in a state of pure ecstasy with a big cock still plunged deep inside her warm pussy.

Alex gave her a few gentle kisses and told her he was not done and that she had to work harder to make him come. No time for recovery.

He scooped her up and dropped her on the sofa on her back. She felt the void in her pussy when he pulled his cock out of her.

He grabbed her head close to his cock.

"See all this white stuff around my cock? It's from your pussy, go clean it up and tell me how your pussy tastes like," he commanded her.

She had never eaten her own cream before. She wasn't even aware she was capable of producing so much cream. No man has ever told her to do that, but the dominating tone he exhibited just made her more submissive to please him. He swatted his cream-covered cock on her mouth. She opened up to taste her pussy lube. It tasted sweet, not salty like the precum.

She went on to lick up everything like a good little girl. Alex fingered her as she gave him another round of blojob.

Alex went back on the sofa and slapped his big dick around the outside of her hairy pussy a few times. He used his cock to toy with her cream-covered puckered pink pussy lips hiding inside her bush. He teased her and got her wet again and proceeded to shove his cock back inside her tight pussy hole.

Rimi squirmed again as his cock dug deep inside her.

"Mmm, I love stretching out your little Asian cunt. Feels so warm and tight," he said as he fucked her intensely.

Rimi moaned and gasped again as he fucked her from the top. It hurt again as he penetrated her. She had no control over his thrusting but she had to satisfy her man. She knew that to him, she was now nothing more than an Asian fucktoy.

Another round of pain and pleasure continued as his cock thrusted in and out of her. Her cunt was his to fuck.

It didn't take long but Rimi was again close to cumming. His cock, his sweaty smell, the degradation, all of it was too much for her to handle. She could feel another orgasm coming.

"I'm cumming again Alex, oh please don't stop."

Alex continued to ram her with his meaty cock, he was also about to cum too. He now gyrated his hips, twisting and turning his cock inside the wet confines of her vagina.

"I'm cumming too baby," he whispered to her.

"Please, not inside me, I'm not on birth control."

He slapped her jiggling breasts and said, "Wrong answer bitch, you know where my cum should go."

Rimi hesitated, she would be in deep trouble with her family if she got pregnant while abroad. But she was too horny to care, she just wanted to make him cum.

"Come inside me sir?"

"Beg for it bitch," he commanded as he pressed his head onto hers, their faces next to each other.

"Please sir, come inside me, I want to receive your cum."

Her slutty broken English brought Alex to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm cumming you dirty little Asian whore! Aghh!" he grunted.

He wrapped his arms tightly around Rimi, pressed his mouth on her mouth, his hips buckled and he exploded inside her. Bursts of cum gushed out of his cock deep inside her pussy, filling up whatever empty space was left. He shot enough cum to probably impregnate her many times over.

Rimi felt his cock pulsating inside her. Her orgasm erupted at the same time, waves of convulsion trickled all over her body. The intense feeling of hot man seed cumming inside her for the first time made her climax extra euphoric.

The two remained entwined on the sofa for several minutes. Alex's cock was still firm and was held tightly inside by her clenched pussy. Both of them exhausted and basking in the after-glow of their orgasm. Alex slouched over her, breathing heavily as he tried to recover.

Rimi closed her eyes and savored the feeling. She had never been fucked so long and so passionately before, let alone cum twice in one session. Most of the guys she slept with came in a couple of minutes. She took in the warmth of Alex's large sweat drenched body and the warmth of his cock and cum still flowing inside her.

Alex finally regained composure and whispered to Rimi, "I couldn't believe you were such a tease. I didn't expect Asian girls like you to be so open right away. You're a good little obedient Asian girl. You did a good job pleasing me. You know it's your duty to please a white master like me. My seed is inside your fertile Asian cunt now, you are mine."

Rimi looked back at Alex with her bubbly eyes in agreement. She was glad she satisfied him but also concerned that he came inside her.

Alex got up and pulled his cock out. His thick cum flowed right out of her pussy hole and leaked all over the sofa.

Rimi looked surprised and shocked by the amount of cum gushing out of her pussy. For all she knew, she could be pregnant now and would be in deep trouble.

She was speechless, exhausted, and out of energy.

Rimi laid helplessly on the sofa with her insides filled with white man seed and spewing from her swollen pussy. It was not how Rimi had envisioned her sex life here, but in this instant, from the uncontrollable choice she made, she had now truly transformed into a slutty Asian.

Rimi was now an Asian slut for white cock, Ryan stayed as locked submissive, what about the other conservative roommate Erina? What would happen to her?

Next: Chapter 3

12