Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 02

Story Info
2 First round contests: a Hue and a cock sucking contest.
9.3k words
4.65
7.7k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and twists and turns of involvement with the Asian Sexfight Championship will be found by reading the entire series.

Thanks to my lifetime gold pass (see Ch 1) I was strolling around the Mercure Convention Centre, Ancol, in Jakarta; it's only international resort hotel in my cargo pants and T-shirt. I didn't really fit in as the rest of the attendees gathered there to watch the All Asian Sexfight Championship were rich Asians.

They had money, power, and sexual magnetism. I had none of them, but I could look and dream. I stepped aside as Hong Kong Gangster types with their multiple girls; as thick, gold chained successful nouveau rich Chinese businessmen flaunted their wealth not worrying that it was gained at the expense of the peasant masses, their plain peasant wives from the time before they were rich following behind hoping to stop their husbands from finding a young gold-digger; as sleazy looking Thais with their thin high cheeked slutty wives or uniformed generals with aviator sunglasses and younger uniformed "girlfriends"; or trendily dressed Vietnamese men and their dressed to kill female company; or Filipino middle-aged men with their scantily clad, bargirl girlfriends; or sophisticated European dressed Singaporeans and Taiwanese parade their thirty-year younger wives; and Koreans with their surgery enhanced partners trying to outdo the other wives; or black-suited Japanese corporate types and their clones the Yakuza members all monopolized the lobby. They were all there today, looking forward to the ten days of contests.

A field of 32 meant 30 knockout matches to watch before the grand final and I was looking forward to the first elimination round of 16 contests. With the first eight seeds matched against the lowest-ranked, these would mostly be one-sided contests, though sometimes a quick-rising, in-form newcomer pulled a surprise against an overconfident seed. However, the other eight contests often produced close hard-fought round one matches. I had read the draw and circled one first-round match as a do not miss no matter what. A match made in heaven, and one I was going to watch from the first row of the auditorium, up close to the action.

It was a Hue sexfight between the two youngest Japanese in the rankings. To me, it looked suspiciously like a rigged draw. Two closely-ranked competitors: one seed 11, the other seed 17, a bitter rivalry between the two both for the number 1 ranking in Japan and for personal reasons from incidents in past clashes between the two. Furthermore, both had the same contest, the Hue sexfight, as their preferred number one choice. There was no need to compare the contestant's list of desired contests till a match was made when the event that was highest in both lists matched. It would be a promoter's dream to have this clash and a Hue sexfight as the first event. Tell me it was a random draw. Yes, can I sell you the Sydney harbour bridge as well?

The Hue sexfight got its name from the one area in Vietnam where the women were prepared to use force in their sexfight. It was a rarity in Vietnam as most women valued their looks too much to catfight and as well they preferred to humiliate the other woman by proving that they were the better woman in a test of sexual skills. In stripped-down terms (pun intended) it meant you could physically control your opponent, say with a schoolgirl pin or Filipina control hold, and go to work on their tits or cunt to make them cum. Basically, you could restrict your opponent's movements and arouse her at the same time. Real wrestling moves that inflicted pain or caused damage such as a close line or knee drop would result in a disqualification, but the Japanese had been chipping away at the boundaries for a few years and it was a different Hue sexfight compared to a few years ago.

But these two Japanese relished facing each other in a Hue sexfight: a sort of halfway house which combined elements of martial combat with sexual arousing. Both contests were nineteen and physically they were the 2 different Japanese body types, and both had wanted the longest match possible: a first to three orgasms, meaning at least three but up to five orgasms in total would have been drawn for a victory to occur.

Nozomi Kimura was long-bodied, short-legged, 5 ft 2, fleshy at 120 pounds and measured 33C 27 37. Expelled from three schools for fighting and bullying, the heavily tattooed seed 11 was a shop assistant at a Sex Aid shop. Her parents worked on the assembly line at a subsidiary of one of the Big 10 Japanese conglomerates, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc, enjoying their mass group factory 1 week, 6 countries annual tour. Round-faced and long-haired, most of Nozomi's sponsorship salary went on cosmetics and clothes. The sex toys she got for free. She was sponsored by Mitsukoshi, Japan's largest retail chain who owned at arm's length the shop she worked in.

Mizuho Nisimura was the opposite. Tall and lean at 5ft 6 31B 21 31, the seed 17 was the daughter of a wealthy company director. She was an honours science student at Tokyo University and was sponsored by several Japanese government bodies associated with trade and research. In her spare time, she was a prolific JAV performer preferring to be videoed in gang bangs or rough sex. Unfortunately for her, her face was covered by old acne scars; otherwise, I would have rated her highly as a Japanese beauty, not being taken by the chubby, wide-eyed, small girl look of Mizuho.

But it was not just their social background that gave fuel to the contest: The two were not just rivals for the no 1 Japanese ranking along with the 41-year-old ex-Toyota factory worker, Saomi Aiwaza, and the former top-ten 32-year-old, Miyu Watase, but bitter enemies. At present Mizuho led four to three in their closely fought contests, but the shop assistant had won the last 2, and both had agreed to extend their personal victory rites for all future contests to 1 week. They had already been separated that evening in a dressing room cat fight and threatened with disqualification for the night's event if their off-contest animosity did not stop. Did I mention rigged draw?

They stood facing each other in those string micro bikinis only the Japanese make on the stage in front of a packed audience. Mizuho's outfit was a lurid pink one-inch square nipple covering and one by seven-inch cunt covering. Nozomi's lime green one had one-inch square nipple covers with a one-by-four cunt covering. A look through my binoculars showed Mizuho's face had a cut swollen lip while Nozomi's ballooning, tattooed tits had new scratch marks on them. Both were a result of the dressing room scuffle.

As they awaited the official's signal to start Nozomi pulled her tiny tit coverings aside to expose her short but thick, stubby nipples. The nineteen-year-old University student reluctantly did so as well to reveal her small nipples before triumphantly pulling her cunt covering to the side with one hand displaying a thick black muff shaved into a one-inch strip five inches long. She pointed to the shop assistant and the crowd bayed like a pack of wolves for Nozomi to display hers. Reluctantly she did so and revealed her sparsely covered cunt: a disgrace in Japan where I would not want to open a Brazilian wax shop.

Nozomi Kimura spat out, "You're going down, bitch!" She cracked her knuckles meaningfully. "And you'll spend all of next week going down....going down on my cunt, that is."

"Don't start planning your fantasy celebration," the 19-year-old University of Tokyo Honours Science student Mizuho countered. "I've beaten you more times and I will make you squeal again, this time 24/7, starting after this championship ends."

"I've won the last two against you and fucked you up bad, but a slut like you loved that. That's why I'm eleven in the rankings and you're seventeen. I haven't been to University but I'm more than a match for you, slut. And if you don't believe me, just ask any of the 40 women that I beat and then fucked last year. You didn't have nearly as many matches, and you lost two of those."

"But I didn't fight beginners like you did to get your ranking up. Remember that time you had to bow to me, a customer of your store when you opened the Department store doors on the morning after I had you squealing like the pig you are the night before. I think I visited that shop fifty times that day."

Nozomi opened her mouth to reply, but just as she started to speak the bell rang and the University student charged forward. Her reply forgotten, Nozomi ducked under a sweeping hand slash aimed at her throat. Slipping around behind her opponent, the shop assistant grabbed hold of Mizuho's micro thong and broke the tiny string, letting the remnants drop down around the taller teenager's ankles. A quick shove to the back sent Mizuho stumbling forward, tripping over her own thong and crashing to the ground. Nozomi knee bombed her belly winding her. Oooooooooommmmmmmphhhhhhhhhh", the air exploded from her prone opponent. It should have been disqualified I thought, but then I saw it was a Japanese referee. Mmmmm. Not rigged?

As she lay prone, curled up on the stage, Nozomi rolled her on her back and dropped her body onto Mizuho's belly, a borderline action for disqualification, but at least I now had an idea of what the referee would allow. Anything. Already gasping from the first attack Mizuho's next airless scream was silent as Nozomi straddled Mizuho's waist, landing heavily to sit facing her legs.

"What an idiot attack, You think a surprise move like that would succeed on me," Nozomi spat out as she slid her hand between the student's legs and underneath her to finger her naked slit. "This is a sexfight and I will teach you how you're supposed to do it." She worked several fingers into the writhing Mizuho's cunt and began to pump them back and forth, but Mizuho violently twisted her torso up enough to get her arm free, then up and behind her, and grabbed hold of Nozomi's black hair. A hard yank pulled Nozomi from on top of her and sent her tumbling to the ground with a shriek of rage. Mizuho was up and on the heavier shop assistant in a flash, pinning Nozomi's arms to the ground with her hands as she lay on top of her rival in the allowable missionary control position.

But she couldn't work on Nozomi's sex because the shop assistant was still fresh and strong. She writhed and struggled and was able to get an arm free and used it to push up off the canvas. There was not enough strength in the push to unseat Mizuho, but it caused the two entwined bodies to roll across the stage, each Japanese sexfighter trying to gain the final upper dominant position. Neither could so they lay side by side, their bodies still united and both attacked, doing the only thing they could. Hands grabbed long hair and pulled, nails scratched and raked, as they hissed insults and threats at each other. First one had the advantage, then the other but after five minutes Nozomi's more powerful thighs, her lower centre of balance, and her greater strength meant she felt Mizuho begin to struggle.

When she determined the university student's defensive efforts had weakened and decreased enough to allow her full control, she used her greater strength to roll them and stop so that she was on top of her opponent. And that was where she stayed. She broke Mizuho's hair pull, and her sweaty body easily slid along Mizuho until she was able to apply a secure schoolgirl pin. With knees pinning Mizuho's spread-out arms she controlled the University student with a body pin and started riding her. Her pussy worked ceaselessly up and down the university student's face, a first small step in breaking her mentally, as physically it achieved little. She lowered her slit over Mizuho's face trying to suffocate her. Mizuho's thrashing became even more desperate as the shop assistant took complete control, reaching behind herself to use one hand to open and enter her opponent's slit. She encountered no opposition.

Mizuho gave her last hail Mary. A final frantic effort of bucking to try and get the shop assistant off her, but the attempt failed. After some time, her struggles ceased until she was just accepting the public face sitting and cunt handwork and display of Nozomi's dominance to the audience.

Nozomi slowly edged back to sit her arse on Mizuho's stomach. She slipped her hands under her hated opponent's pink micro bikini top, massaging and kneading the pliable tit-flesh, rolling the quickly hardening small nipples between her thumb and fingers. With a quick upward jerk, Nozomi ripped the pink top off, allowing the Mizuho's small conical twin mounds to stand proud, much to the amusement of the crowd. Nozomi stood up facing the audience, gloating in her display of superiority over the exhausted, naked body of her opponent. Satisfied by the applause she received, Nozomi pulled the slowly recovering Mizuho to her shaky feet.

"You know, I was going to make this a complete and utter pleasure for you, take you to places you've never been before," Nozomi's lips formed a triumphant smile as she gloated. "And since this is best 3 of 5, I still will, but with pain, bitch. Going to University won't help you here."

With that, Nozomi turned Mizuho around, stepped behind her rival, held one hand up in the air for the crowd to see then slowly brought it down to cup Mizuho's naked mound. Two fingers entered the university student, and the crowd were yelling at Nozomi to find her G spot. But she wasn't doing that. No way: her fingernails were raking the inner cunt walls of Mizuho. The crowd thought her jerking body meant Nozomi had found her G spot, but it wasn't that which was causing Mizuho's screaming reaction.

The move snapped Mizuho out of her stupor into a cauldron of pain. Her screams echoed around the arena as Nozomi used her fingernails inside Mizuho's sex cave. Nozomi ended her assault knowing that too much would become obvious, withdrew her hand and then snaked it around to squeeze and knead Mizuho's exposed breasts. She quickly stepped in front of the university student and fed a small tit into her mouth, before diving her fingers into her vulnerable mound again.

To me, it was a classical exploitation of the rules. Taking it to the now loose and ill-defined limit, but not overdoing it and risking disqualification. Nozomi didn't take the time to slowly bring Mizuho to a climax. She went for a quick kill, viciously and savagely shoving her fingers in and out of the opened pussy, faster and harder until her arm was like a piston, in and out, in and out with continual, moving contact and pressure on Mizuho's clit.

Mizuho's screams of pain were now mixed with moans and screams of ecstasy and the strange collaboration of pain and pleasure quickly brought her to a screaming, sobbing orgasm. Her juices gushed out around Nozomi's pumping fingers to run down her arm. Nozomi let her opponent's body fall and left Mizuho in a heap on the ground, licking the juices from her hand in a lewd display that had the crowd on its feet. Mizuho writhed in a broken pile, sobbing and shivering as the orgasm passed and the pain reasserted itself. She tried to curl into a ball, but her raked cunt inner walls caused her to scream in pain whenever she contracted them. Nozomi smiled up at the official as he awarded her the first cum. To me, the most recent form is good form. The shop assistant looked likely to continue her recent winning streak against the university student.

Mizuho's sobbing had abated to a low groaning as Nozomi walked slowly back over to her opponent and rolled her onto her back. She started fingering Mizuho till she had her four fingers in her, and again ruthlessly pumped her hard. As she drove her four fingers in the base of her thumb smashed Mizuho's clit and her weakened body reared in reaction. After about five minutes of this treatment, Nozomi lowered her body on her opponent. Unfortunately for Mizuho, one of her elbows "mistakenly" rested on Mizuho's throat cutting off her air supply. Finally, the referee stepped in. A "shocked" Nozomi pulled her fingers out and stepped away from the semi-conscious University student, but the damage had been done.

Nozomi stood for her ten-second time-out penalty, but it was too short a time to be of any help for Mizuho. The confident shop assistant dropped to her knees, spread Mizuho's legs wide and hovered her face above the awaiting love lips. She lowered herself down and began to slowly lick. As her tongue probed deep into Mizuho's pussy, the semi-conscious Japanese teenager started to instinctively moan in pleasure. Mizuho began to stir, her wailing getting louder and even being heard by the audience at the back of the four-hundred-seat auditorium. Nozomi's tongue strokes got faster, and the writhing Mizuho couldn't stop Nozomi's relentless feast. Her love juices exploded over the awaiting face. The official seeing this signalled the second cum as Nozomi continued to eagerly lap away at the flowing cream, before raising her cum drenched face from Mizuho's muff.

"Two cums, only one more she boasted. "I've got a list of sick perverts who will be fucking you every way while you eat me. Enough of them to last a week. I thought I had to wait till the Japanese Nationals to fight you because our sponsors won't let us challenge another Japanese between International meets and the Championship. So, meeting you in Round one was better than a Christmas present."

She rolled Mizuho on her belly and deliberately, worked and forced first one, then two fingers, then three, then four into Mizuho's cum wettened, slick cunt. She could have done it quickly, probably all the four at once, but she was intent on maximising the theatre of her win and the humiliation for Mizuho to the crowd. Three cums straight at the World Championships would be remembered all year. Finally, she had a whole fist in the university student but continued till she had half her forearm inside her. "After tonight, you'll never have kids", she hissed and prepared to fist fuck the University student to defeat as she toyed with her clit until she orgasmed.

I have seen many things in my long life and pursuit all over Asia of watching two women sexfight, but Mizuho did something I had never seen. She rolled onto her back and crossed her legs trapping Nozomi's forearm inside her. Quickly she measured the distance to the tits straining the top of Mizuho's lurid lime green micro-bikini. Mizuho raised her head up and clamped her mouth on the shop assistant's left tit. A split second later Nozomi cried out as the University student's teeth sank into the soft, inviting flesh. Then Mizuho yanked her head back, tearing the micro top away with her teeth. She paused just long enough to spit the ripped top out, and then she returned her mouth to Nozomi's now exposed tit. A perfect move as the tit bite could be seen as collateral damage from her teeth removing the micro bikini top. I am sure that was all it was. Like hell it was.

Nozomi screamed in pain and then arousal as once Mizuho had worked over her nipples with her teeth she then teased and played with them with her mouth and tongue. She rolled their bodies so that the shop assistant's arms were both trapped under their bodies and immobilised. Mizuho's free hand started on Nozomi's clit. Minutes passed as she gave unceasing stimulation and excitement to her trapped opponent's slit and clit: using her tongue on Nozomi's hard, erect nipples and rolling her throbbing clit between thumb and fingers. Eventually, she rolled the shop assistant under her and began to suck eagerly on both nipples as she started to grind her cunt against the opponent under her. With only Nozomi's barely there micro-briefs between their rapidly dampening pussies Nozomi was soon moaning and shuddering in pleasure as Mizuho continued to suck and hump her opponent.