Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Eiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhh." Nozomi screamed loudly as she climaxed, her juices quickly soaking the tiny patch of cloth not quite covering her pussy. Mizuho was close to an orgasm of herself from the excitement of controlling her rival, so she stopped her cunt grinding as soon as she sensed Nozomi's climax starting.

Still straddling Nozomi's waist Mizuho smiled down at the shop assistant. "Thanks, cunt. Too easy." Then her smile broadened into a vicious grin. "But you can bet that won't be the last time you scream that to me in a fortnight."

She pulled Nozomi's minute cunt covering aside, drew her arm back and then drove three fingers into Nozomi's cunt. Just as the shop assistant had done to her, she worked her fist into her and then started to repay the fisting she had received earlier. She didn't look like a university study as she deep-fisted Nozomi and screamed her joy at what she was doing, shouting her boasts and insults and threats so the crowd could hear. When Mizuho finally paused to catch her breath Nozomi was drained and in a mire of pain, arousal and confusion.

Smiling in satisfaction Mizuho climbed off and rolled Nozomi over onto her stomach. A quick tug ripped away her thong and Mizuho used it to tie Nozomi's hands together behind her back. Then she flipped Nozomi back over and stood, leaning over to grab hold of her ankles. She dropped down heavily on Nozomi's, squashing the shop assistant's larger 33Cs and using them for a cushion she pulled Nozomi's legs back and hooked them under her arms.

Now helplessly bound, bent double with her legs spread apart and her gaping pussy directly in front of Mizuho, Nozomi groaned as her head started to clear and she stared defeat in the face. She could see the student's head dip down forward and a moment later she felt Mizuho's searching long, wet tongue run along the length of her slit. Unable to do anything else she just moaned as Mizuho ate her out; her body responding against her wishes as her opponent's tongue plunged inside her or flicked across her clit. All too soon she felt another wave of pleasure wash over her, her body trembling as she orgasmed for a second time.

Despite her helpless condition honour dictated she couldn't surrender. If she did then she had nothing to look forward to but a week of pain and misery. But if she held out for a little while longer perhaps some sort of miracle would happen. Not likely...in fact barely even possible. Thirty minutes later Nozomi barely heard Mizuho gloat, "Fine, we've still got plenty of time. Let me show you why it's called 'eating pussy'". Mizuho then gave the crowd a prolonged visual lesson in various ways of how to eat pussy. She toyed with the shop assistant bringing her close to orgasm before relenting and then once again dragging her close to a losing climax. Over and over, time after time again.

Nozomi's pleas for mercy once again filled the arena. Tears ran in streams down her face. Mizuho leant close and whispered, "Promise you will do what I say, and I will make you cum and put you out of your misery."

Broken and defeated she nodded. "Y...yes, yes. I'll do anything you say, just, please, make me cum, pleeeeeeeease."

Mizuho smiled at her mental victory; she had broken the slut totally. Raising her mouth from the woman-juice oozing slit of Nozomi. "Tell me I'm Nihon's best sexfighter and that you are nothing beside me. Say it." Her wet fingers hovered over Nozomi, awaiting a wrong answer.

"You, you are the greatest Japanese sexfighter and I...I am...am nothing beside you," Nozomi sobbed. Mizuho's face hovered over Nozomi's wet mound. She pulled Nozomi's legs over her shoulders, raising her up slightly. Mizuho rolled onto her back, pulling Nozomi on top of her. Nozomi cried out as her waist twisted, following Mizuho's movements. She felt Mizuho's hands pushing her belly and her body followed the motion until she was kneeling above Mizuho's face. Mizuho had to support her as her spasming belly muscles could barely keep her erect. Mizuho smiled up at her.

"Now, you cunt, you are going to ride my face to your own orgasm. Do you understand? You are going make yourself climax and lose, or I am going to tear your cunt apart. When you feel me squeeze your arse, rise up, if you don't, well, you know what will happen. Now get to it."

Nozomi lowered herself, slowly humping Mizuho's face and her probing tongue. She began to go faster and just as she was about to explode, she felt Mizuho squeeze and half pull her up. She pulled her cunt off and looked down. Mizuho gloated triumphantly up at her, licking love juice off her lips. Mizuho motioned and Nozomi went back down, repeating the humping. She could feel her juices flow freely, but again, Mizuho forced her to stop riding her face and raise her cunt off Mizuho's face. Nozomi didn't know what to do. The pain in her belly was almost being overridden by the building pleasure in her dripping pussy. If she didn't climax soon, she felt she would literally burst.

Mizuho signalled her and she again lowered herself. She felt Mizuho's tongue gently, but firmly probe every inch of her inner walls. She reached the breaking point again, but Mizuho did not force her off and the pressure kept building. She began to see spots as the pleasure flashed white-hot in her cunt. Finally, when she thought she would surely explode, she hit a mind-blowing orgasm, the release of sexual energy throwing her body clear of Mizuho.

Mizuho relaxed. She had won three cums to two, after being two zip down. She was in the second round of the World Championship. That bitch Nozomi would be starting tomorrow morning fighting for positions 17 to 32, not in front of an audience on a stage but in a vacant, except for the fighters and an official, unremarkable, anonymous, budget-priced room of the hotel. She hoped that the slut lost in the first round there too.

Spurt, swallow; spurt, swallow; spurt, swallow; dribble, dribble, dribble, swallow, swallow. So Savoeun of Cambodia, the 49-year-old, 5ft7, 116 pound, 36C 27 38, Phnom Penh (the capital of Cambodia) brothel owner and World number 26 and 21st seed in The All Asia Sexfight Championship swallowed every drop that the masked man's prick had shot into her mouth, and kept on sucking until his prick was shrunken and soft. Looking at the electronic scoreboard I saw that this was the 9th man in a row she had drained. She turned to look at her opponent, a 43-year-old Filipina Nun from the Sisters of Lady of Consolation, an Augustinian order, Sister Remedios Geolen, who now resided in Australia.

I had consulted the match schedule and had hurried from the Japanese fight fest to stage two. It was a difficult task to hurry as there was so much eye candy on view: surgery-enhanced tits pooping out of halter neck tops, guessing if the micro skirt would reveal a thong or bare pussy when the owner sat, speculating how far she could walk on those high heels, wondering if that look was for me alone or just permanently worn. And these were just the entourage of the rich men, not the contestants. But I stuck to my task and arrived after the start of an unusual contest: a cum swallowing contest, one of the few contests involving men. It had been going a little time but there was still plenty of action to be enjoyed.

The ex-Philippines nun was naked, kneeling on her discarded cum stained habit, two cocks in her mouth. I momentarily wondered if she had it dry cleaned before wearing it in the monastery. Both men were groaning as she rapidly sucked the full length of the two rock-hard lengths touching the back of her throat. Suddenly the shorter man screamed and the Sisters of Lady of Consolation nun quickly pulled his cock from her mouth as his jism spurted out and then the nun directed it into her face. This sight sent the other man over the top and his cum short out in short, savage spurts as she withdrew his cock, covering the hanging tits and portly body of the 5ft1 130 34 D 31 36 nun.

They were her 9th and 10th unemployed Indonesians enticed from the streets by the cash on hand. The longer they lasted the more cash they received so they were trying hard not to cum. She turned to the older Cambodian smiling in triumph as she had blown her ten in the shorter time. The Cambodian, So Savoeun, slid her wet hand along her 10th man's cock and took the engorged prick in her mouth. Her cheeks pursed as she turned her mouth into a Hoover vacuum cleaner and went to work. She was interrupted by the siren and had to release the still rigid tool from her mouth.

It was a triumph for the 16th seed Augustine nun, not only putting her one up in the best of three to win this round, but it meant that in five minutes when both women blew the men the other woman had made cum to orgasm again, the Cambodian had to tackle 10 who were drained, while she had one who had not yet cum. She was well on her way to victory and retaining her unofficial title as best cock sucker and showing this challenger who had boasted that she would show the "fat, ugly, Filipina nun-whore" how to suck cock properly.

God she loved cock. Ever since the priest in her village near Banaue on the island of Luzon had taken her sexually: at first monthly, then weekly and then completely besotted, two or three times a day as she had, proudly, replaced his previous harem of 18- and 19-year-old women whom he had installed in his religious classes at the church, replacing them with only herself. This was in the period of liturgical experimentation following the Second Vatican Council, where some dioceses allowed females to act as altar servers. For example, the practice of altar females started as early as 1965 in Germany so religious classes for them made sense to the parents of the selected young 18- and 19-year-old women.

Then she accompanied the priest to a conference in Manila where some other priests walked in on the two of them one night and after her priest succumbed to some friendly blackmail from his colleagues, she had her first eight-man gang bang. Word spread and the next night she enthusiastically satisfied 19 of the men of the cloth and on the next and last night 37. From then on, she was a permanent and willing fixture at all Philippine Catholic conferences.

At 20 she joined the order of the Sisters of Lady of Consolation, an Augustinian order as a novice, and leant so quickly that soon she wasn't a novice but the undisputed sexfighter of all the orders in the Philippines. Then she was posted to Australia and found heaven. Not only were there more conferences than in the Philippines, but Westerners had larger cocks than the Philippine men she had fucked so far; plus, she was given access to the Seminary and priests in training. Then there were the Parish fundraisers instigated by Bishop O'Ryan where she fucked on stage with the top 10 male bidders. Woman-wise, she suffered her first setbacks in her life at the hands (and tongues) of the 10% of Vietnamese who were Catholics, not Buddhists. But these losses introduced her to a completely different level of competition and variety of techniques to the Filipinas she had known, and though it took some time she was able to match if not actually dominate the best Vietnamese. As a side benefit, they introduced her to the All Asian Sexfight Championships where she has been a consistent top 25 for 12 years and the undisputed no1 in any event involving men.

So Savoeun came from a wealthy Cambodian family with her father doctor to the wealthy, and she was 18 when Pol Pot seized power and set out to eliminate the educated and wealthy as he started Cambodia again at year zero. Fortunately, or unfortunately, So Savoeun was spared to satisfy the urges of the Khmer Rouge soldiers during the day and the ruling clique at night from 1975 to Dec 78 when the Vietnamese ousted Pol Pot. Her reward for their success was to become the woman of the victorious Vietnamese 307 division (one of the 8 involved in the short two-week war against Cambodia), available to any soldier. Eight years later she was lost in a bet by the division commander and ended up in a Vietnamese brothel.

Ten years later she escaped back to the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh where she, with no living family drifted into prostitution again. By 2005 she owned the largest brothel in Cambodia with close links to and funding from the Government. A late starter to sexfighting she used her employees as training partners, and this was her second All Asian Sexfighting Championship. Both last year and this she was the oldest competitor. Her aim, of course, like all of the women was to be number one, but more specifically she had her sights on several minor titles. First, the Thai businesswoman Durudee Srisai's record who at 57 years in 2001 was the oldest competitor, hoping to raise it eventually to over 60. Second, fellow contestant Zhang Wu's current Best Body over 40 title and lastly, Sister Remedios Geolen's unofficial title as the best man-eater.

Although I suspected the draw may have been rigged to match them, it still meant the two women who had "extracting cum" from men as their number one contest were matched and when five minutes later the naked Filipina nun knelt before the unblown 10th man to start round two, the 43-year-old Filipina was the favourite to blow all ten men in the shortest time and get her second win and overall victory in the best of three.

After teasing his cock head for a short time Sister Remedios opened her mouth and started swallowing his cock. When she had about three inches of his cock in her mouth, she stopped and started bobbing her head up and down his cock, using her tongue to lick all around the shaft and cock head. She directed another man to start eating her pussy opening her finger thick lips and trench for him. In the meantime. she kept jacking the original man off with one hand while using her other hand to fondle his balls. After she had done this for a while, she took his cock out of her mouth and started to talk dirty to him.

"Come on; give this slut your juice. I want to taste your sperm first. I want to swallow it like a cheap whore and put it in my belly where it belongs before I start on the others."

This was too much for the unemployed Indonesian. He groaned and started to shoot his cum into the 43-year-old's face. She immediately put his cock back in her mouth and started to swallow his cum noisily sucking him dry. Her enthusiastic performance had its effect and already two of the remaining nine were hardening despite already cumming from the Cambodian's efforts in the first round.

So Savoeun faced a harder task with all ten men already having cum at the hands of her Filipina opponent, so she paraded naked in front of them on her high heels. And what a body and face for her age of 49. A hard but attractive face framed by soft permed neck length hair, make-up messed up with cum, her 37C tits straining outward with thin blue vein lines emphasizing their fullness, a thinnish waist with just a small belly, tight arse and sensuous legs. She started to masturbate rubbing her juices over her body before sliding up against the men.

Finally. she felt a slight movement in one of the men's rods. She handled his cock and played with his balls with her left hand and his cock in her right. She squeezed it gently down toward the bottom of the shaft and got ready to suck. So Savoeun ran her tongue over her lips to get them good and wet and looked into the man's eyes knowing all men want to watch a woman sucking them off. Next, she opened her mouth just slightly to tease and excite the man and her open mouth came up close to his cock.

She breathed on him, blowing on him with her hot breath, then stuck her tongue out again and reached for him, teasing him. Then making sure her tongue was dripping wet, the Cambodian began at the bottom of his shaft and slowly licked upwards. She turned her head sideways and pretended to take a bite of him, gently setting her teeth into his flesh. She wet him again with her tongue and used her hand to spread her spit knowing that a wet cock looks and sounds a lot sexier than a dry one. Her left hand continued massaging his balls, scratching them lightly with her fingernails. She reached behind and underneath the balls to get to that ever-so-sensitive area just before the anus and ran her fingers over his arsehole very lightly. As the muscle that causes erection originates back there, this soon caused a reaction in his cock, and he was quickly squirming from his arousal. So Savoeun followed up by running her tongue and lips up and down his shaft, making it come fully erect and assume an unusual,l curved shape. She opened her legs wider and one hand sought her cunt and two fingers began to self fuck herself as she sucked on his cock. She was interrupted by Sister Remedios's second man cumming but continued till she was swallowing her man's cum.

So Savoeun went into the "corkscrew" method of sucking (twisting her head from side to side on the down stroke), trying to make her 2nd cum while Sister Remedios simply sucked her 3rd man's entire dick from tip to base with her large lips and fat tongue, bringing him closer and closer to jetting his load and her to victory. She was confident she would soon beat this brothel owner and humiliate her by standing astride of her defeated opponent and pissing on her in front of the large audience.

Seventy-five minutes later So Savoeun had caught up slightly and was only one minute behind the Filipina as they were both working on their 9th. She was churning number 9's fuck tube around in her throat; the head of his fat 7 inches was nestled deep in her throat, her nose smashed in his pubes. She pulled back her lips dragging them along his thickened shaft. She could feel the raised veins that ran from the root to its head. She pulled back until only the cockhead was in her mouth and sucked hard on it. She looked up at the Indonesian's face, seeing his satisfied smile as she sank back down on it, taking him in all the way to the balls hearing him groan as he came less than five seconds after Sister Remedios's ninth man.

The crowd yelled and howled as all the contestants gave everything, both driving towards what they hoped was the climax that gave them the tenth and victory in this second contest: a victory that would give the nun total victory or keep the brothel owner in the contest. So Savoeun could feel her man's cock start to jump and jerk in her mouth. It made her suck even harder, determined to take the match into a third and final contest.

Sister Remedios's man began breathing hard. Even I could hear his heavy breathing as the Filipina between his legs devoured his tool like it was her Christmas dinner. He started to whimper and then yelled as if someone had just stolen his wallet. At the same time So Savoeun's man started bucking his hips forward, shoving his dick in and out of her throat with every stroke. She just opened her throat and let the full length of his cock slide in and out of its own accord. As he shoved forward, she would press her face into his groin, causing his rod to punch down her throat.

"Uhhhghhhhhhhhhh...." Sister Remedios's man moaned, causing the judge to draw closer.

"Nearly there?" she asked, and an official pushed the onstage sound microphone into his face. But he was too close to cumming to talk.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh..." So Savoeun's man moaned, causing one of the judges to race over to him.

Both women went right on sucking dick as though their lives depended on it. Sister Remedios's man was now standing upright on his toes. His hands were still resting on the Filipina's back, but his hips were bucking his straining hard-on so far down her throat, I was looking to see it come out her arse. So Savoeun was still doing that wild corkscrew thing that had her man so close to spurting.