Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 03

Story Info
Long first round contest and start of the Axis of Evil.
6.5k words
4.71
5.3k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read as a stand alone story but greater depth in the history, journey to the grand final and side events can be gained from reading the full series.

Seed 10 Xuan Nguyen (Vietnam) versus Seed 29 Nga Nguyen (Vietnam)

On the surface a one-sided contest; the experienced world ten and seed ten versus a newcomer twenty-nine seed. But I liked watching Vietnamese women sexfight and with the winner needing to draw 3 cums in a row without cumming herself in that time maybe wouldn't be over quickly. Plus, I had seen Xuan compete in Bangkok and the quiet, petite attractive 45 was a like both a tiger and a vicious snake when she competed and worse when she won. Very few who "enjoyed" the 24 hours victory rites she insisted on in non-official bouts were the same when they met again. In Xuan's 24 hours of victory ownership of an Indonesian Dewi, she had so brutally fucked Dewi that she had both torn her cunt walls and perforated her bowels, causing a reaction similar to a burst appendix, and hospitalized her for 2 months.

Every Vietnamese woman is not a sexfighter, but all are competitive as women. Visit a Vietnamese wedding. Their heads are constantly swivelling, digesting and evaluating the other women; waiting for a chance to be noticed themselves or at Karaoke, dancing or pushing forward, or in a group photo striving to be the centre of attention while forcing another to the back. Especially valued are those weddings that have a best-dressed contest. Looks, clothes and jewellery are all paraded. So tonight, Xuan didn't just want victory, she wanted to be judged as the better woman before they started especially as the other woman was a Vietnamese newcomer she did not know. The two entered the hall and preceded to the stage their eyes seeking, finding, and dissecting their opponent.

The two Vietnamese approached the stage, both trying to be second knowing that the audience applause subconsciously would be louder in their desire to get the event underway. Xuan paused with an admirer to shake hands both forcing Nga to enter the stage and ensuring half the crowd was watching Xuan who bent so her split dress opened showing the full length of her leg and flashes of her naked cunt. This was what the closed-circuit TV watchers and half the audience saw: not Nga's entrance. Reaching the stage, she condescendingly motioned for the crowd to applaud Nga, and a polite ripple quickly died as the crowd now wanted action, not applause. I was watching a consummate professional in action.

She smiled warmly at the audience. "Welcome to the Big Time, looser" she hissed quietly enough so the audience did not hear: the smile never leaving her face. Suddenly music blared as prearranged by Xuan. She tossed her mane of soft permed hair back and the 45-year-old, 84 pounds, 5ft 1 32B 23 30, sexily gyrated to the beat of the music on her five-inch heels. Her black crepe dress was skin tight around her arse and had a split on the left that started about level with her hip and at the ending point, mid-calf was ten inches wide. She finished legs wide apart arms upraised and her 23-year-old daughter Loc, a coarser, younger version of her mother (and the other member of the team undefeated in team sexfighting in Bangkok for the past five years and internationally for four) moved forward to remove her mother's flimsy dress.

But before she could Nga had stepped in front of Xuan blocking the audience. One year older than Xuan and just as young looking and attractive she had spent, as had Xuan, over an hour in the hands of a make-up artist before the event. Her tight black skirt was just above the knee and she undid the hidden front seams and removed a front panel. She widened her stance till she stood legs apart with the front of the skirt open to the waist and yet the remainder still moulded to her by invisible to the eye, transparent elastic.

There she posed for everyone to see: a jacketed 46-year-old, 5ft 4, 34C 25 33, 95-pound Vietnamese woman, her body proudly presenting her now revealed black stocking legs, garter straps and transparent black butterfly-shaped thong. As the crowd rose in applause she turned to Xuan, "I learn quick, bitch."

Gritting her teeth in frustration Xuan continued and her daughter Loc removed the camisole from her mother to leave her totally nude. Despite being a 32B she had one of those body types that some would argue was too skinny, but slight was perhaps a better word. All her slimness did was show off her small but firm tits. Even at forty-five, she was still high-breasted, with nipples that stood out even when not aroused. And now as the camera zoomed in on her she aroused them to their full size. So firm were her tits that even aged 45 her nipples still pointed up at an angle of about 15 degrees.

"Match that slut," she hissed.

Nga undid her jacket. No blouse, just her tits supported by an undercut bra. Larger natural 34Cs, not quite as firm as Xuan's but in better shape than most 20 years old's. She rubbed her nipples and they swelled not reaching the length of Xuan's but they were noticeably thicker than Xuan's.

As an aside, I've always been intrigued by the size of Asian women's nipples, usually far bigger than what you expect and bigger than those of the average westerner, and I believe it's because they have had larger families more recently than Westerners and evolution has not yet rendered large nipples as unnecessary.

The two strutted around to the music manoeuvring for the best position till they wore only garter belt stockings and high heels. There was a slight victory for Xuan as she wore nothing under her skirt except her garter belt and stockings, while Nga had to remove her black butterfly thong. They showed their assets, Nga cradling her larger tits and emphasizing her longer legs, Xuan concentrating on her firm tits with their long erect bullets and her trim waist.

Xuan showed her experience by moving to Nga and placing her tits against Nga's. Sure enough, the camera operator, paid in advance, zoomed his lens in to show Xuan's nipples resting side by side with Nga's and touching her tit flesh while there was a gap between the tip of Nga's shorter nipple and Xuan's tit. Thickness was a non-issue and she followed it up by stoking her ear-sized inner cunt lips then pointed at Nga's slit with no dangling inners and laughed.

To complete the supposedly brief introduction suddenly Loc who had remained on stage removed her halter top and skirt and stood naked in front of Nga masturbating her cunt and blocking Nga from the crowd. Suddenly Nga's 24-year-old daughter Lynh rushed from the front row onto the stage and launched herself at Loc. Pandemonium, but soon order was restored, and it was agreed that while Nga and Xuan competed Loc and Lynh would settle their difference on the secondary stage.

Xuan with two fingers beckoned the naked Nga towards her. Both women engaged in a passionate embrace their bodies rubbing against each other, the kissing becoming hotter with tongues meeting in a sensual duel for dominance. Both women's breasts pressed against each other, their still hard nipples pushing into the other's tit flesh. Xuan's longer thinner nipples and firmer tits found strong resistance in Nga's slightly shorter but thicker nipples and larger but still firm tits. The higher-ranked Xuan's hard long nipples drilled into Nga's and it was Nga who was the first to break away from the kiss, letting out a long pleasurable moan.

"Oh no, slut I'm not finished with those lips yet," Xuan said as she pulled Nga back. Although most of the crowd wouldn't know what was happening, Nga like all Vietnamese was unable to lose face with another Vietnamese woman. So, she closed her lips for another kiss, feeling Xuan's tongue push hers aside and fuck her mouth as though preparing her for what was to follow. Nga started to go weak at the knees and the experienced sex fighter took control. Xuan, sensing her dominance, pushed Nga down onto her back to the nearby bed and straddled the taller woman's curved belly, and then reached for both of Nga's tits.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Nga gasped as Xuan sucked expertly on her erect nipples.

"Your soooooo easy.," Xuan cooed between nipple attacks, "soon you'll be back in Vietnam a round one loser."

Xuan continued to suck on Nga's nipples, as Nga's mouth fastened onto her hard, long nubbins. Again, it was the experienced Xuan who led the way slowly starting to kiss and lick her way down Nga's trembling body to the waiting love box. She licked, teased and sucked her wet slit, as Nga played catch up on the World number ten's love box. Nga could feel her orgasm beginning to build as Xuan continued to work over Nga's box; confident she could get her opponent to release her love honey first. Nga was totally aroused, fondling her breasts, biting down on her lip, sweat glistening all over her body, as she continued to resist the urge to cum. It was a losing battle.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Nga released her first cum. Xuan moved quickly shifting her weight to bear down on Nga and restrict her access to Xuan's cunt and continued her work relentlessly. Locked in their 69 once again Xuan's tongue worked its magic.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo," a second orgasm was wrenched from the lower seed.

Just before she came again which would have meant a loss as she would have cum three times in a row without Xuan cumming, Xuan stiffened, jerked and spurted her first cum into Nga's mouth. So, they were back to equal, each needing three cums in a row to win the event. But Xuan quickly upped the ante fingering Nga's pussy, teasing her clit, sucking her nipples with Nga still forced into playing catch up and following suit. They continued for thirty minutes attacking each other's cunts and arse with up to 3 fingers. Xuan held the ascendancy, always close to the three unmatched orgasms necessary to win. But she couldn't put the dogged Saigon beautician away by obtaining a third cum in a row, despite having drawn two in a row another time.

Loc appeared on stage dragging Lynh by the hair. She knelt Lynh beside the entwined dominant Xuan and still resisting Nga. From the corner of her eye, Nga saw Loc start her victory rites: The Vietnamese Piss. From a distance of two inches, Loc unloaded on Lynh's face. Her fierce golden stream splattered off Lynh's skin for ten secs before she opened Nga's daughter's mouth and directed the final five seconds down the choking twenty-three-year-old's open throat.

Distracted by this Nga again only managed to avoid defeat by seconds. What would have been her third cum in a row came only five seconds after she dragged one from Xuan. But then the pendulum swung, and Nga fought back so at the hour thirty mark they were swapping orgasms but forty-five minutes later it was Xuan who was desperately fighting to drag an orgasm from the newcomer before her third in a row finished the sexfight for her as a looser.

Meanwhile, beside them, Loc was banging doggy style into Lynh with a seven-inch strap-on.

Desperately, Xuan tried everything and finally success. She speed fucked Nga's clit with her tongue while simultaneously finger fucking the beautician's arse and thumbing her cunt. As she thumbed her, she used her fingers in her arse to stroke the moving thumb through the thin membrane. Xuan drew an orgasm that seemed endless from the 46-year-old. Again, the pendulum had swung, and it was Nga who was merely holding on, staving off the eliminating, continuous 3 cums.

At the 3-and-a-half-hour mark against the run of things, Nga managed to coerce an orgasm from Xuan so strong that it enabled her to get her 4 long fingers into Xuan and start searching for her G spot.

"Eighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Xuan bucked as she came in her most intense cum of the night. With Nga in control, it didn't take long and 15 minutes an almost distraught Xuan was staring defeat in the face. She frantically spread and stiffened the 3 fingers she had in Nga's arse and hooked them and then raked them along her arse channel. Illegal, but unnoticed and effective. Nga stiffened and relaxed her cunt muscles and Xuan took advantage driving her 4 fingers into Nga's quim and palm into her cunt. She found her G spot and it was on. Both women were massaging, kneading, and probing the other's G spot as they came themselves.

They lay side by side, a hand fully inside the other, their bellies heaving, hips bucking and thrusting, sobs and whimpers escaping from their lips. At the four-hour forty-minute mark they passed the longest match time. After four hours and forty minutes, Nga was able to pull an unresisting Xuan's hand from her cunt and devote all her energies to Xuan's G spot.

"Eighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Xuan came once.

Forty seconds later, "Noooooooooooooooooooooo."

Nga rolled the semi-conscious Xuan into the Filipina control position and toyed with her, eating her to nearly cumming before stopping. Bent double and restrained by Nga's body she could only accept Nga's tonguing of her inflamed raw cunt and her teasing until the final losing orgasm. Five hours and eight minutes after they started Nga put the World number ten, Xuan, both out of her misery and the championship with a third unanswered orgasm.

When Loc entered the breakfast bar the next morning, she felt a tap on the arm and the twenty-three-year-old turned around to see Nga, the forty-seven-year-old who had beaten her mother Xuan in the competition while she fucked Nga's daughter beside them.

"Your daughter challenged me, and I beat her fair and square. So, piss off."

"I'm not interested in that," Nga replied. "This is about respect and money. I want you to leave your mother and in the future team sexfight with me."

"You're joking. Why would I leave? My mother and I are the world champions and undefeated for 4 years. So, again piss off."

She turned away but was intercepted by a Japanese enthusiast who handed Loc a camera and blurted out. "Please take a photo of me with the woman who beat the champion."

"She's not the champion, Nga Trung is. She is the current World number one," Nga answered the man.

"Oh yes, she is the greatest Team sexfighter ever. World champion forever."

"What about her partner?" Nga questioned.

The man shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know her name. I think she is a niece. Anyway, she is lucky to get the champion Nga for a partner. She is a very lucky woman that one."

Loc caught up with Nga. "I'll listen."

As they walked to an eating booth, Nga said, "Respect. My partner gets equal rights. Everyone will know us equally, not the champion and I don't know her name, It will be Loc and Nga."

Sitting she crossed her legs and her wrap-around skirt separated showing her long shapely legs almost to her groin. Loc glanced at the thin blouse noticing first the nipples rising like salt and pepper shakers on a table then the dark outline of her areolae. How could she look so composed, fresh and attractive after defeating her mother, Xuan, the night before in the longest match ever in the history of the competition: 5 hours and eight minutes? Her mother was still lying in a foetal position on the bed, naked and woman juice covered, her hair matted and tangled, cramping and sobbing. Just as she had been brought in five hours earlier after her defeat by the women sitting beside her.

"Then there is the money. When I was in the International qualifying 5 months ago, I asked questions. There is a swag of wealthy teams in Vietnam who compete privately: mother/daughters, sisters, cousins, and friends willing to sexfight but not risk the Victory rites and not wanting to compete in the international scene. So, they compete for money, a minimum of USD10,000. They have their own club called the Câu Lạc Bộ Dồng Tính Nữ (the lesbian club). "

She laid a sheaf of papers on the table.

"Contracts to compete against me and my daughter. Over USD200.000 and there's more to come. "Plus," she paused and smiled, "after the communists won I survived by playing cards on the streets. The old 3 cards, follow and pick the ace trick. It's not winning that gets you money but winning so they think you were lucky and try again double or nothing. Then, when they lose are they going to tell their friends they had lost? No way. They will keep quiet, and we will be richer. Also, I believe there must be similar groups in every Asian country, and I think there is a man here who would know and for a percentage cut line us up so we will sweep through Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and Hong Kong like a vacuum cleaner. He is an Australian accountantant, an oportunist and sleazy, but knows everything about Asian sexfighting from the upper to bottom levels.Six months. Ten per cent estimated expenses, the remainder split 50, 50. What's your mother give you now from your prize money? 40%?"

Loc shook her head and turned red.

"30%?" Nga queried.

"20?", her voice full of incredulity.

"5%," Loc mumbled, but she buys my clothes and I pay nothing for accommodation." Embarrassed, she changed the topic. "Why don't you just compete with your daughter? You'd still get the money."

"First, Nga replied, "I've studied the tapes. You are the best team sexfighter. Your mother gets the attention but you are the engine room. I'm forty-six but fresh because I had my first sexfight only eleven months ago. I'm giving it two years to become number one in the Women's Main, and then I will be only competing in the Doubles competitions. I want to be the first who is Number one in singles and doubles. I reckon I've got a minimum of ten years hopefully fifteen and that means you would be the longest run as World Champion for up to fifteen years with me and, also second-longest continuous run of four with your mother. We would be household names in the industry, but you would be a legend. Plus, do you think your mother will recover properly and be the same fighter after last night?"

Loc shook her head. "I think she won't even fight in these Doubles events."

Nga continued, "Second, I want my partner to have a sexual presence. My daughter, Lynh, is pretty, no make that is beautiful, but she lacks being a real woman. I want something else, and I see it in you. And so does your mother. That's why she dresses you in the wrong colour and style. Last night I saw the bra she buys for you. She's scared your tits look better than hers. Why you don't have a makeup artist before an event, why does she do all the interviews? She uses you to make herself look good and doesn't want you taking attention away from her. Me, I'm different. I want other women's heads to turn that fast they almost fall off to size up my partner. I want them catty jealous. I want their men staring at her and me when they are with their women, jerking off when their girlfriend is not looking. My daughter is beautiful but can't make this happen. With my help, I know you can.

Her hand rested on Loc's knee. "Plus, you know older Singapore women are the same as Vietnamese. Looks are very important. There is a kinky event held there for mothers and one of their daughters. First, it was for Singapore mothers/daughters, now it's big time. All Asians come to compete. First round teams dress sexily, second round the best ten mother/daughter couples have a nude pose down, then down to three to decide first, second and third. I want to win with you. Last year an eighteen-year-old Thai and her thirty-six-year-old mother won. Your mother and your sister, Thuyet, were second. She competed with your younger sister, not you. Did you know that?"

Loc shook her head, anger and resentment growing within her.

"It makes me so horny imagining you oiling my body in front of the crowd, me sucking your nipples huge or flicking your clit while you shave me," Nga continued. Withdrawing her hand she reached into her bag, took out her chequebook and wrote two checks and put them on the table. "I believe you're sexy. This is a cheque with three-quarters of my winnings from last night. I see the real you. Despite how your mother makes you dress. If you are wearing anything bigger than a thong return the cheque. This other cheque is for the other quarter. You can keep it if you are wet."

12