Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loc reached across and took the larger cheque and then she picked up the smaller one and drew it to her before smiling and asking, "What would you like me wearing?"

"This," and Nga opened her split skirt revealing a minuscule black open crotch G string and matching garter strap.

"But I'm not your daughter."

"Show me your passport."

Nga took it and read, "Family name Nguyen, Given names Loc Thi. Date of birth 20/10/1999

She waved a contract in front of Loc: It had at the bottom, signed Mother N T Nguyen, Daughter L T Nguyen.

"If you don't do this, I would enter with my daughter Lynh. Lynh, Loc. Both begin with L. 90% of all Vietnamese female middle names are Thi and here is an official birth certificate."

She placed a document on the table and read, "Name Nguyen, Loc Thi, Date of Birth 20/10/1999, Father Unknown, Mother Nguyen, Nga Thi. This says you are my daughter and will be enough evidence. And here is the proof of what I have been saying. Here is the truth. My body can't lie."

Nga took Loc's hand and placed it on her cunt, spreading the butterfly thong apart with her other hand. Her slit was sopping wet, oozing love juice and Loc could feel the 46 year old's clit twitching uncontrollably. She slid her finger up the slit to the throbbing sex organ and Nga gripped the table, shook and shuddered and came in pools in Loc's palm.

Recovered she said "I would also want my daughter to share my bed. I don't care how many men she fucks, how many women she fucks but I would want her to only have emotional love with her mother, Nga."

She cut short Loc's answer and grabbed Loc's cum covered hand and stared into her eyes. "The number sticks at the Buddhist temple predicted you would come into my life. Take your time before you tell me your answer." She collected her papers and left a stunned Loc at the breakfast table.

Loc's naked black body writhed as she enthusiastically tongued Nga's long, glistening, wet pussy. Nga's face, as she came yet again, was masked with ecstasy, yet still sublimely beautiful, contorted in a grimace of nearly unbearable pleasure. The two women had been fucking for nearly 3 hours without a break since that afternoon when Nga answered her door and Loc had entered. Nga had slipped Loc out of her dress and thong while Loc filled her hands with Nga's perfect breasts, then devoured them as passionately as Nga devoured hers. Within minutes they were writhing naked together on the bed, almost unable to control their arousal. That was 3 hours ago and now they kissed hungrily, panting, yet managing to talk through their kisses.

Nga reversed positions and slid down between Loc's toned, hard thighs and slithered her tongue up into Loc's soaking ready, waiting pussy. "Oh! Anngggghh!" Loc gasped, her body clenching as yet another fierce charge of sexual excitement gripped her.

Both of them were consumed by urgent, feverish hunger, but Nga was also determined to show Loc that she could be tender and skilful as well as brutal and perverted. She slid her hands under Loc's hard round buns and began to make love to the younger Vietnamese's pussy with her tongue. She went slowly, taking five agonizing minutes to bring Loc to a state of uncontrollable need. The twenty-three-year old's body was a picture of clenching, straining, rippling, gorgeous, gleaming light brown flesh as Nga coaxed her closer and closer to another climax. Between eating her she raised her head and described to Loc how they would dress: slutty exhibitionist. But always identically, just as their slit hair would be shaven the same, their clit jewellery and tattoos would be identical. It made Loc even hornier.

"Oh God, Nga... oh God... please! Oh please!" Loc whimpered, twisting, pumping with her hips, churning her pelvis, quivering and shuddering helplessly as she approached a body-shaking orgasm. When Nga finally decided it was time, she curled her tongue around Loc's erect clit and flicked it into a fierce seizure of ecstasy. Loc arched upwards, shuddered, and exploded in a wild, convulsive fit of cumming.

"Auungghh! Oh! Oh God, Nga oh God yes! Auungghhiieee! Ohnnggmmnnggg Mother, mother!" she moaned, her cries quickly stifled by Nga's lips over her mouth and her tongue seeking the back of her throat, as her fingers worked to prolong Loc's orgasm. Arching her back and tightening her muscles, Loc came in noisy torrents. Finally, it was over, and Nga held her while she caught her breath, which took about a minute. They lay spent together, then restarted their conversation from the breakfast table.

"But Xuan will know, the documents I am your daughter are false. She will make trouble."

"Last night I not only beat your mother, but I also broke her. When I am finished in this competition I will see her and challenge her to a private fight with the maximum allowable victory rights of seven days. She can't refuse and lose face because I would spread the news she backed down, and believe me before seven days are up, she will be my sex slave and do what I want. And I want you as my daughter I enjoyed watching you fuck Lynh, and I thought you might enjoy complete ownership of my daughter."

"How can you make her?"

Nga opened a drawer by the bed. " Here are copies of genuine police files showing her and her boyfriend importing heroin. Punishable by death in Vietnam. These documents are missing but could reappear whenever I want. I repeat she would be yours, but there's no hurry as there are many different ways of killing a cat. What if Lynh's boyfriend was seduced by a totally sexy 23-year-old Vietnamese sexfighting champion? What if her boss was so infatuated with the new twenty-three-year-old mistress that he sacked Lynh? There are 69 different sexfight contests. What if a twenty-three-year-old was to contest all 69 with Lynh to please her new mother?"

"She's your daughter. What if I want to brand my ownership on her?"

"How far would you want your new mother Nga's tongue up your slit when you brand her? She would be yours to do anything to without any limits, and I would be privileged to be there and see, and if necessary, participate in, so you know and believe you are my daughter and lover."

"Second, since starting sexfighting 11 months ago I've discovered something about myself. The Japanese are right when they say, 'There's a fine line between pleasure and pain." This morning I woke up cumming dreaming about using my nails to slice through the separating membrane as I fingered a woman's arse and cunt." Part of my winnings will go to buying a house in Vientiane the capital of Laos. It's only two hours flight from Saigon, and to help the economy the Govt. has a prison that keeps political prisoners from the bordering countries of Burma, Thailand and Cambodia. For a small fee you can borrow prisoners and return them, What's the term, Dead or Alive? I believe that 2 could conduct this journey of exploring pleasure and pain on others better than just me alone."

She continued, "My grandmother was Chinese/Vietnamese and a member of a small Toaist Religious group that believed in sexual energy. They knew and believed that sex in special ways gives you more energy. They had ceremonies that increased horniness. I believe it, but most civilised people say that it is nonsense. But look at me: from no sex fights to beating your mother who is number 10 in less than a year. I followed my grandmother's advice. They even believe in certain circumstances you can take another person's sexual strength and add it to your own."

"How?" queried Loc, "I believe because I was born in the country not the city and know the power of the temples."

"Well, they say you must completely defeat someone sexually, and swallow all their cum till they are drained and dry. Then make them cum again."

She looked Loc in the eye. "You know I am going to fuck your mother this way in Vientiane.

"No, you are not. WE are going to fuck my mother together and WE are going to fuck your daughter, Lynh, together and take their sex energy."

That statement sent Nga over the edge and her cum squirted out of her covering Loc's naked body beside her. Nga reached under the bed and found the coil of rope that she had put there. Working very slowly she wrapped the rope around Loc's ankles. First, she pulled one down to the right corner bedpost and tied it there. Then, looking deep and meaningfully into Loc's eyes, she pulled her other leg wide apart and tied that ankle to the other bedpost. She did the same with Loc's wrists to the bedhead. Loc was totally trapped, her strong legs spread wide, her wet, gleaming pussy open and vulnerable. And the look in her eyes was far more complex, a swirl of sexual excitement and fear and thrilling anxiety.

Nga swarmed all over her, rubbing their naked bodies together, running her fingers along Locs 'body. Loc began to squirm and quiver.

"You're my daughter now," Nga kept whispering to her as she kissed and caressed Loc's tits and nipples. "If you think you have fucked this afternoon, wait until I've finished with you."

"Oh!" Loc gasped.

And Loc was truly a feast. Nga explored every inch of her body, kissing Loc in places where she had never been kissed before, kneading and licking and sucking her hard flesh, tonguing and sucking her thick strong nipples, breathing in her ear, and every now and then returning to her flowing pussy to tease and tongue-tickle it until Loc's back was arching, her muscles clenching, and the breath catching in her throat.

Something about all that sleek, coiled, tensile strength arching and squirming and flexing as she caressed Loc aroused Nga wildly.

"And now, I'm going to tie up the rest of you," she murmured.

The rope was very long, and there was plenty left. She began by pulling it up over Loc's shoulders, then looping it under her breasts, pulling the coils tight, but not too tight. Loc's small, hard breasts bulged, her large nipples flaring and swelling. A look of muted terror came into her eyes.

"I didn't know you were going to do that," she panted, still so sexually excited she could barely speak.

"Oh... I'm going to do much more than that, daughter," Nga said softly, alluringly, looking at Loc from beneath her eyelashes.

"Oh mother..."

Before continuing, Nga bent her head and tickled Loc's bulging, protruding, glossy hard nipples with her tongue, driving the Vietnamese crazy. Loc squirmed and whimpered. When her nipples were wet and excited, Nga proceeded to draw the rope down through Loc's crotch, then around one hip, then through her crotch again and around the other hip, trapping Loc's swollen cuntlips between the strands of rope.

Next, she crisscrossed the rope over the hard ripples of Loc's belly, finally knotting it in the small of her back. Now Loc was tightly bound, and somehow even more desirable than Nga had anticipated. She was helpless, and the look of fear mixed with compliancy in her eyes showed it.

Nga kissed her, a scorching kiss, rubbing her naked body against Loc's and the ropes. She slid downward and tongued and sucked Loc's inflamed pussy for about three minutes until Loc was writhing and groaning uncontrollably with need. She was almost where Nga wanted her. Nga slithered up and dangled her own breasts in Loc's face, letting her suck them. And Loc tried to swallow them, tearing at Nga's nipples with her mouth. When she got one between her lips, she sucked it so hard that Nga yelped with pain and excitement.

"Aiiyyee!" she cried out, feeling a sharp squirt of wild sexual pleasure surge through her body. "Oh god, you really want me to fuck you hard, don't you," she moaned.

"Yes."

"Are you going to scream? Do I have to gag you?"

"Yes!"

Quickly Nga reached under the bed again. Loc's eyes widened further as she saw the gag. "Oh god!" she said. Nga dangled it threateningly in front of her eyes. Then, slowly, for maximum effect, she wrapped the straps around Loc's head. "Open wide," she commanded.

Loc gulped as the ball filled her mouth. Her eyes watered with fear as Nga fastened the clasp. Now she was ready. Nga took both of Loc's small, throttled, bulging, hard breasts in her hands and began sucking and hinting at biting her thick, glossy nipples, doing it now more roughly, passionately than before, making Loc mewl and squirm. Next, she slipped down between the Loc's roped thighs and turned her attention totally to her entrapped, swollen, wet pussy, bulging between the two strands of rope that ran through her crotch.

With her fingers, she opened Loc's pussy lips, exposing her clit, and then began sucking and tonguing it feverishly. In a short time, Loc was thrashing and writhing, whimpering hysterically. Her strong body was clenching and straining, her sleek muscles gleaming and flexing.

When Loc's pussy was inflamed and wet and puckered, Nga could hardly prevent herself from devouring it on the spot, bringing Loc to a quick, sharp orgasm. But she knew she had to do more than that. Slowly, letting her own naked breasts brush Loc's tightly trussed body as she moved upwards, she brought her own thigh up between Loc's widespread thighs, until the skin of her leg gently brushed Loc's love juice oozing, open pussy. She manoeuvred her thigh muscle into the wet groove of Loc's pussy and drew it up and down. Loc's eyes rolled up, and she strained at the ropes, making hot, frantic gurgling noises.

She decided not to wait any longer, but to deliver the full force of her BDSM loving all at once. She dropped her mouth to Loc's tits and slid her hands down Loc's rope-bound body to the hard, round moons of Loc's arse.

In total command she moved her thigh muscle up and down Loc's groin, mashing Loc's cuntlips and clit with it, rubbing it more and more vigorously as she sucked one of Loc's big nipples into her mouth. Her fingers bit into the hard flesh of Loc's arse, and her teeth ringed Loc's nipple as she jammed her thigh up into her pussy again, and again, and again.

"Unngghh!" Loc moaned, writhing wildly, groaning and flexing as she approached her climax. "Ummggn! Auungghhhh!"

"Oh, baby... oh my daughter!" Nga panted, grabbing Loc's other nipple between her lips, her teeth, sinking them into it just as she drove her thigh harder than ever into Loc's pussy.

Loc exploded, whinnying deliriously and thrashing around, straining against the ropes as a fierce orgasm ripped through her body. But Nga was after more than one, and she swarmed all over Loc, sucking her breasts, and ramming Loc's cunt again and again with her thigh, quickly bringing on two more convulsive orgasms. Then she slid down and did what she had wanted to do earlier, devour Loc's oozing pussy with her mouth. At the same time, she fucked it with two fingers, getting them so juicy and slimy that sliding them up into Loc's arse was no problem and in another thirty seconds she had her cumming again, violently, the bed quaking under them as Loc rocked and strained through two more orgasms.

And now Nga knew she had Loc where she wanted her. "Oh my daughter, now you're really going to come hard," she thought. She knew Loc thought it was over. She had already cum massively five times since being tied, sharp, mind-blowing climaxes that left her panting from her nose, wincing and quivering as they passed. But Nga knew the big one was still there, waiting for her to bring it forth. Again, she swarmed over Loc's body, scooping up the small hard breasts in her hands, bringing her thigh up again into Loc's groin, feeling the wet cleft of Loc's pussy against her muscle. Now was the grand finale. She rammed her thigh muscle up into Loc's vulnerable pussy, fucking Loc as hard as she could, biting Loc's thick, swollen nipples at the same time, fucking her relentlessly, jamming her crotch, ramming the thigh into Loc's mashed clit over and over again.

But Loc was an undefeated sexfight doubles champion and had innate wild strength and stamina. Even though tightly bound and gagged, she pumped her hips and pushed her pussy into Nga's crushing thigh, writhing, and groaning and screaming, with long strangled moans coming from deep in her chest as Nga's teeth sank into her nipples. And when she finally came again, it really was the cataclysm Nga had been trying to bring off. She knew Loc had never again come like that in her life. Loc was strong, and she bucked and strained on the bed, nearly ripping the ropes apart. They bit into the skin of her wrists as she shuddered and flexed in wild, hysterical abandon, her body wracked by fierce, shattering spasms of cumming. Her back arched, her stomach rippled fiercely, her thighs clenched, and her pelvis shook with the fury of a stupefying rapture as she came and came, seemingly unendingly.

Finally, it was over. Loc collapsed. Nga drew herself up to the head of the bed and untied the ropes, kissing the blood away where the skin had broken. Then she unwrapped the ropes from Loc's body and untied her ankles. Finally, she removed the gag.

"That was your bonding fuck, my daughter."

Somehow Loc managed to reply, "Yes. my mother, and when we bring your daughter and my mother to Vientiane we can compete them with the loser knowing we will fuck the loser, and do that every day."

The Axis of Evil had been created.

"Of course, my daughter, and practice on the prisoners too to increase our sex."

12