Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 04

Story Info
Round 1 Top seeds versus low seeds.
10.1k words
4.79
4.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, and the progress, twists and turns of the Asian Sexfight Championship will be found by reading the entire series.

Buoyed by the first three Round One contests I had seen (see Chp 2&3) I had planned my day meticulously to get as much action as I could, and my day started early with the matchup of Seed 2 Zhang Wu (Hong Kong) versus Seed 31 Fu Hai Shoo (Singapore).

Even so, I arrived late for the start of this contest. I was attending not because I wanted to see the one-sided event the seedings predicted, but to see if Zhang Wu, who had held the title for three years before being beaten in the last Championship by Nha Tran, was ready to reclaim her title. Late, because I was having to wait for Anissa my 18year old from Indonesia who was having trouble keeping up on her new extreme high heels. And as you know I am a gentleman, and the fact she had our money in a waist belt in case we were robbed by Jakarta hoodlums who would think I had all the cash, had nothing to do with waiting for her. I tell you I would trust her with the money even if I wasn't beside her.

As we sat down front row, we could see the nude Zhang Wu working on the naked, slim, middle-aged Singaporean newcomer. Fu Hai was lying spread-eagled in the black adjustable sex swing as Zhang Wu worked on her. I could immediately see that Zhang Wu's body was in great shape. Her full tits stood out like grapefruit above her rock-hard abs and firm arse and long shapely legs. I always said you could see if Zhang Wu was in top shape for a contest by the level of her arousal and her thick quivering nipples and swollen areolae told the tale. She was geared up and ready to go. It looked like she was really primed not only for the Championship but for the event following the competition, the nude best bodies where for the last six years she had been declared champion in the over 40s, and three times overall champion. I could see she wanted numbers seven and three.

The fingers of her left hand controlled the depth and speed of a vibrating mushroom-shaped arse plug while her left palm directed the nine-inch dildo buried in the Singaporean newcomer Fu Hai's cunt. Her right hand held a lipstick-sized vibrator that was giving some serious attention to the Singapore woman's wet pulsing clit. In this event each woman had to passively accept arousal till she came, then make the other cum in less time. The best of three different arousals was the norm, except being the Championship this was the best of five.

Zhang Wu increased the speed of the arse plug vibrating contractions with her fingertips, rapidly plunged the dildo in and out of Fu Hai's responsive cunt and used the lipstick-shaped vibrator on Fu Hai's clit tip with frenzied speed. The Singaporean's slim body started jerking and suddenly the tendons on her long neck stood out like rope holding a tent in the wind.

"Eiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Like a winning swimmer at the Olympics Zhang Wu's head swivelled to the large clock

Zhang Wu 18 min 05

Fu Hai Shoon 7 min 56

Winner Round 1 Zhang Wu

One Zip after the dildos. It looked like the Singapore Airlines Travel Agent clerk was out of her depth. Twenty-six years ago, at the age of eighteen, she had been taken to the Inner Lotus Sexfight Club for Singapore Amateurs and was hooked. With an average of over 300 contests a year, she had competed in this Singapore world of amateurs wagering small bets between themselves 10970 times and lost 6 times: the last when she was twenty-one. She had slowly built up her finances for an attempt on the expensive world circuit. But those early opponents were amateur part-timers, and with only six months spent in the pro circuit, it looked like she would be back to being champion of the Inner Lotus Sexfight Club.

As the winner chose the starting order Zhang Wu confidently climbed into the red Sex Swing and Fu Hai arranged her in a prone spreadeagled position and started the manual external stimulation of the former world number one's proffered slit. Her long fingers traced the outlines of her thick pussy lips and then went deeper along her crack searching for, and finding the oozing moisture she needed. With Zhang Wu's slit wettened she used the fingers of one hand to play with her entrance and slide along her slit while the other kneaded, stretched and teased the former champion's clit. Zhang Wu's face became contorted and the nipples on her still firm 34CC surgically enhanced tits stood out light lighthouses on a cliff as she fought the oncoming orgasm relentlessly building up. And then it happened. Success, as the Hong Kong woman's forty-seven-year-old body bucked in the swing, but unfortunately, the clock showed it had 16:09 minutes to achieve it.

And 8:18 minutes later Zhang Wu bought a howl of anguish from the small-faced, long-haired, slim Singapore travel agent as she straddled Fu Hai in the sex swing, her cunt inches above her face. She held Fu Hai's engorged clit in the V between her left fore and middle fingers, palm resting on Fu Hai's cunt entrance while her saliva-covered right fingers worked a dance beat on the clit tip protruding above her 2 fingers.

Two Zip after the external massage, and a normal contest would have been over, but the championship was best of five, not three. Still, it was time to leave. I had seen what I needed. Zhang Wu was back with a vengeance and in top form. But I had to wait while Anissa did her face, adjusted her clothes, and gathered her belongings. By that time the third round had started so I sat down again and watched. Women, can't live with or without them.

Zhang Wu rearranged Fu Hai in the swing. She obviously wanted to extract a quick orgasm by Fu Hai cum in say five minutes, then last that time and stop rather than lasting say twenty minutes herself and then making Fu Hai cum in five minutes. After all, this was only the first round and she was already planning for the Grand Final. Once again, she advanced on the long-necked, Singaporean spreadeagled in the sex swing and this time prepared to use her fingers inside her as the rules for this round dictated.

Two minutes later she had three left-hand fingers in Fu Hai's arse and two from her right in her cunt. Rhythmically, alternatively pumping them deeply then withdrawing in turn she worked on her opponent. Squelch, left into the cunt, a popping sound as the right came out of the arse, a groan from the prone forty-three-year-old Singaporean. Squelch as she withdrew the cunt slime-covered left fingers, rasp as her right plunged into her arse, groan from Fu Hai. Relentlessly to this backdrop of sounds she continued her arousal of the naked Singaporean.

But Fu Hai didn't cum. Some think it is easier to draw another orgasm immediately after one, while others feel that the woman is drained and doesn't respond as quickly. Whatever, Fu Hai lasted for fifteen minutes ten seconds, her longest yet before she went rigid as her orgasm took over.

Licking her fingers Fu Hai soon had them inside Zhang Wu's cunt but like many before her, she was restricted by the boa constrictor strength muscles of the confident 47-year-old Hong Kong woman's cunt muscles. Zhang Wu smiled up at Fu Hai confident she would last when "Eighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit."

Fu Hai had rammed a thumb into Zhang Wu's arse bursting through her sphincter muscle and causing her to relax her cunt muscles in surprise and shock. Almost immediately the Singaporean followed up and, as they said about Errol Flynn and the ladies, was in like Flynn with four fingers embedded to the base of her thumb. She pulled back her hand suddenly and again as the pain and shock surged through the former world number one, she worked two fingers in to join her thumb in Zhang Wu's arse. At the four-minute mark, she had her fist inside the writhing Hong Kong woman's arse and was stroking and massaging it with her fingers in the cunt through the thin pliable membrane separating both tunnels.

Then through the membrane, she wrapped her fingers like a glove around the fist, wrist and forearm she was driving it in and out of her arse. At the eight-minute mark, Zhang Wu was responding and her hips were humping involuntarily. Her cunt muscles were no longer an impenetrable defence and Fu Hai searched for and found her G spot. She played with it bringing the sweat-covered World number two to the brink of orgasm only to stop just short. She continued this pattern of arousal and stopping until at the fourteen-minute one-second mark she took Zhang Wu over the top.

"Ungh ungh Unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Zhang Wu's voice trailed off as she lay spent in the sex swing, and Fu Hai withdrew her fingers allowing the crowd to see Zhang Wu's juices squirt out 2 feet before gravity took it to the floor.

Quickly Fu Hai, being the winner, indicated Zhang Wu would receive first and before Zhang Wu had extracted herself from the sex swing the Singaporean was kneeling between her spread legs eating her pussy. Zhang Wu's only reply was a long deep moan. Fu Hai grinned. She took Zhang Wu's clit in her mouth and licked on it. Zhang Wu went through the roof. She let out an ear-piercing scream. Then Fu Hai closed her mouth and bit on the Hong Kong woman's clit. This set off Zhang Wu's orgasm. She screamed even louder and then fell forward onto Fu Hai's body. It had taken 47 seconds and Fu Hai played to the crowd teasing her nipples as Zhang Wu had to humiliatingly eat her for 48 seconds knowing she couldn't make her cum in that short time. Two all, and I definitely wasn't leaving.

The fifth and final allowed the women to do anything to the other. This time as winner Fu Hai let Zhang Wu arouse her and it was obvious that Zhang Wu was both worried and still drained by the two shattering orgasms, she had taken in the space of two minutes. She arranged the travel agent and started to lick the small-titted, thin-waisted woman. But the momentum had changed, and it took some time before Fu Hai started responding. Slowly Zhang Wu gained confidence as her tongue slid along and tunnelled inside Fu Hai's wet cunt. The Singaporean was responding heavily now and writhing and getting close to cumming. Zhang Wu paused to drag in deep breaths before her final assault when suddenly her mouth was flooded. Not with cum but a stream of hot piss causing her to choke and pull away and give the smiling, gloating Fu Hai time to regroup.

Zhang Wu saw red. She had been made to cum so hard she had squirted in front of the crowd, then made to cum in less than a minute and now this. And all this from some unknown. Swearing in Cantonese Zhang Wu attacked forcing her fist into Fu Hai and fist fucking her savagely drawing whimpers and winces from the challenger. Good for Zhang Wu's rage but not for making Fu Hai cum. Four minutes passed before she came back to reality and by then it was like starting from scratch again. Again, she took Fu Hai close to orgasm and again the Singaporean deliberately flooded Zhang Wu's eager mouth with piss. It took 24 minutes and twelve seconds before the Singaporean finally came.

Fu Hai gave the spreadeagled Zhang Wu a kiss and then started to suck on her large nipples before she changed position, put her head in Zhang Wu's lap and started to lick her cunt. Long slow caresses from arse to clit. Then she moved on to fucking her cunt and arse using her curled tongue like a mini cock before concentrating on her clit, interspersing butterfly tongue kisses with gentle and no so gentle nips with her teeth. There was no need to hurry.

When she felt Zhang Wu's juices pouring onto her eager face, she turned on a vibrator and started to fuck her with it. The new sensation of the vibrator going in and out of her cunt, reduced Zhang Wu's vocabulary to a wail of "OHHHH!!! GODDDD!!!! OHHHH!!!! YESSS!!!! OHHHH FUCK."

Fu Hai started to speed up the fucking with the vibrator. At the same time, she restarted licking Zhang Wu's clit. This combined assault on her senses reduced Zhang Wu's vocabulary even further until she just chanted one word "FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!"

Fu Hai looked at the clock and made her decision. She had time to humiliate the ex-champion. She attached a strap-on with two cocks and knelt Zhang Wu in the sex swing, steadied her hands on the Hong Kong woman's hips and slid both fake cocks into the 47-year-old cunt and arse and fucked her. She reached around the writhing woman and her fingers trapped her clit. As she humiliatingly fucked her, she played with Zhang Wu's clit.

She increased her speed until the dong was hitting Zhang Wu's cervix with each thrust. She was in complete control playing with her opponent until she withdrew and slid her long fingers deep into Zhang Wu again finding her G spot. Looking Zhang Wu in the eye she smiled as she deliberately, purposefully brought her to the final losing orgasm.

Tears welled up in Zhang Wu's eyes as she faced defeat in the first round.

Fu Hai grinned. Zhang Wu's only reply was a long moan. Fu Hai took the Hong Kong woman's clit in her mouth and nibbled on it. Zhang Wu went through the roof. She let out an ear-piercing scream. Then she closed her mouth and scraped her teeth along the clit. This set off Zhang Wu's third and losing orgasm. She screamed incoherently and fell forward onto Fu Hai's body, the number 2 seed a shock loser in the first round.

My next match was Seed 1 Nha Trung (Vietnam) versus Seed 32 Arfah Jalil (Malaysia). I stayed in the auditorium to catch a glimpse of the current number one to see if she was primed to defend her title. It should be a fairly short match as with seedings the first round matched the first eight seeds against the lowest in order before random selections occurred between the remaining sixteen contestants. Thus, I would be watching seed one v seed thirty-two. Top versus bottom.

The world number one moved between the Malaysian plastic surgeon's legs and moved up and down scraping her body against the Muslim's legs, torso and swollen nipples of her surgically enhanced tits. Then she reversed her position. She led two zip and was now going to finish her first-round opponent in the classic 69 style.

Nha Trung from Saigon, Vietnam was 21ys 5ft7 100lb 32 B 23 32 and the youngest title holder ever by 2 years. She had been runner-up to Zhang Wu of Hong Kong two times aged eighteen and nineteen before defeating her in their title match twelve months ago. She was incredibly pretty in that Vietnamese way with high prominent Vietnamese cheekbones, thick hair and long (compared to other Asian nationalities) legs. The daughter of a Saigon Banker and Nha herself was a recent Accounting graduate, she had been trained (the same as Tiger Woods in golf) for the title by her mother, a former Vietnam number one. She was also like Tiger Woods in that she had zero personality. Despite her model looks she was a ruthless and relentless opponent who once ahead never let her rival back into the event, and now she was going for the kill.

Her opponent was the World 125 Arfah Jalil of Malaysia 31 5FT5 92 36 C 24 33, a top Malaysian plastic surgeon educated in the USA and UK who was the bottom seed in this tournament. She was an enigma with her free charity work, but she charged like a wounded bull for her expensive plastic surgery procedures to wealthy Malays to finance her first eight months' dip into professional sexfighting. And now she was writhing under the world number 1 in her first All-Asian Sexfight Championship.

For the previous fifty minutes, the two had used dildos and anal butt plugs on each other as they sought to gain control and work the other over to extract the 3 orgasms for victory. Despite the Malaysian in her first tournament not being the pushover that the crowd, and probably Nha Trung, had expected, finally, after 18 minutes Nha had the thirty-one-year-old surgeon so aroused she was unable to fuck back when she felt the large dildo move into her twat and a pair of hips and pussy lips press down on her own.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," the Malaysian moaned over and over as their hips and bellies collided and she accepted the dildo being moved in and out of her quim by the world one, watching it emerging from her hot pussy before being hammered in again. Arfar had put up a good effort but not enough, as Nha Trung who was controlling the other end of the double dong rocked it in and out, up and down, controlling the speed of the fuck. After ten minutes, Arfar's body was bucking and thrashing back uncontrollably as she came.

Almost immediately a warm hand travelled up and down her arse spreading oil, stopping only to probe and stroke her arse. The hand on her arse was replaced with smooth pressure against her arsehole and the pressure built up until her arse was opened by the Vietnamese as she inserted a vibrating anal plug before she fucked her doggy style with the dildo from behind. The next thing she knew a hand was reaching around her hips to frig her clit as she knelt on all fours taking the flexible dong moving up inside her.

She came for the second time even harder shaking the Vietnamese champion from her cunt and rolling on her back where she lay covered in cum and sweat breathing irregularly and deeply; the anal plug still inserted in her arse. Her tits taken from a 32B to a 36C by a trusted colleague stood upright unnaturally while her toned sleek belly, honed by hours in the gym, sucked in deep gulps of air through her open mouth. Standing above her was the slim 32 B 23 32 Vietnamese. You pay your money and take your pick. American-style artificial or slim natural Asian. I prefer the latter, though I will always look at the former.

Nha Trung lowered her head and her tongue extended to part the wet cunt lips and began to probe. She found the very long clit inside, now standing upright and still quivering and her tongue worked lower and finally found the depths of the thirty-one-year-old cunt hole of her opponent. She was leaking juice freely and the Vietnamese champ gleefully sucked up the nectar. But Arfar Jalil was desperate and put everything into a final effort. Perhaps Nha Trung was overconfident, already thinking ahead to the fact that another victory over Zhang Wu (if they met in the final) would finish the 45-year-old Hong Kong resident as a challenger or a contest with the next big thing, the Thai Jasmine, was only eighteen and had made it known she would be the champ at a younger age than Nha had. Yes, she thought to herself, I am going to establish a dynasty as champion starting now.

Anyway, instead of continuing her doggy fucking of the Malaysian Muslim she was now entwined in 69 and finding that Arfar possessed a tongue to rival Gene Simmons of KISS. Her tongue probed deeper and deeper into the Vietnamese. She had had an operation to cut the fold under her tongue so she could extend it almost six inches and another to split the end in two for an inch so it resembled a snake's tongue. Almost three inches were inside Nha's cunt and she was rearing off the bed as the long, lingual member probed in and out.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Four inches and the Vietnamese was clamping her legs around the Malaysian's head and then four and a half inches as the Malaysian took control. Then Arfar stuck her tongue in as deep as she could go and began to move the two tips independently around searching for her G spot.

"Eeeeighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Nha orgasmed and her muscles gripped at Arfar's tongue, pulling it deeper inside, dragging almost five inches out of the surgeon. She nearly came again immediately, the tongue-cock working around and around and pulling back; this time the two tips entwining around the champ's clit, then plunged five inches deep into the Vietnamese. Over and over, again and again, she played this formula as the moaning, wailing Nha reared and twisted beneath her. Again she trapped her clit between the two tips of her tongue and went to work only to have her tongue nearly pulled out by the roots as over five inches were sucked back in from Nha's second explosive orgasm.