Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arfar continued eating Vietnamese pussy, slowly, deliberately moving her lizard-like tongue in and out of her cunt. Fighting for survival the number one backpedalled like a crab to break contact. Enraged the crowd booed, swinging from lukewarm acceptance of the champ to solidly behind the challenger, who stood, her unnatural tits pointing directly at Nha and her long split snake-like tongue flicking in and out of her mouth, licking her lips, chin and cheekbones.

They entwined standing with Nha doing everything to avoid 69 and that tongue. Her fingers found the trigger of the large butt plug still in the Malaysian and flicked the trigger as they stood upright kissing. The mechanical extension and expansion started and caught the Malaysian by surprise as it began to move like a demon, slowly expanding and contracting and extending out to six inches and retreating in a never-repeating pattern. Caught unawares she started to quiver as the Vietnamese's hand slid down and worked her cunt pushing her clit up and down and round in a circular movement.

Fighting back Arfar managed to bring the Vietnamese to the floor and roll them into 69. Despite constantly groaning and giving little squeals of delight, Arfar managed to ease four inches of her tongue into the Vietnamese's cunt whose body started to shake as the Malaysian's split tongue then withdrew and curled around her clit. But Nha was also eating pussy and working the anal probe. She forced it completely into the Malaysian so all of its expansion and contractions were happening totally inside her arse.

It was a race to the final orgasm. Arfa's tongue versus the Vietnamese's tongue and anal probe. Nha's body was shaking and explosive gasps of air were coming from her nose and into Arfar's cunt, swirling around and caressing her clit as her own body reacted to the searching probing weapon of Arfar's tongue.

"Eiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nnnnoooooooooooooooooooo."

"Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss."

The champ was into the second round, but the applause was for the Malaysian.

Still hard from watching I rushed to the next contest. Seed 12 Huong Do (USA) versus Seed 24 Megumi Nejiki (Korea ex Japan).

Again I missed the start and arrived to see Megumi's fake cock thud into the kneeling Huong's spread legs, the ten-inch long, two-inch-wide jet-black rubberized strap-on banging into the soft cushion of her open thighs as she humped into the Vietnamese American's undulating arse doggy style, plunging the oversized dildo up her shaven channel to the hilt, faster and faster until her hips were a blur of motion.

The 24-year-old, 5ft5, 105 pounds, 32D 20 31 Huong's pussy spasmed, clenching around the thickness of Megumi's driving prick, as her second orgasm hit. Her body shuddered silently, her belly quivered and knotted with the strength of her passion and her wet cum surged to the opening of her cunt. Imprisoned inside by the huge dildo, her pussy filled with her sex juice seeking an escape path, only to be blocked by the driving black inorganic cock. The very attractive face of the twelve seed was stretched into a grotesque mask and her silicon-filled breasts (a legacy of her West coast nude modelling career) were swaying like a suspension bridge in a typhoon as she was systematically fucked by the Japanese-born, Korean-based 24th seed.

Huong's lips parted and her mouth opened wide as she announced to the world her second orgasm. She spent her orgasm writhing and moaning to the frenzied fucking of the ten-inch dildo hammered into her cunt by the tattooed woman and wife of the Tokyo-based 7400 member Inagawa-Kaï Yakuza gang boss. She was defenceless and unable to retaliate in the contest as the Japanese Korean had torn her strap-on from her as she spasmed in her first orgasm and thrown it away.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Megumi threw her head from side to side in triumph as she impaled the Vietnamese American totally with a final brutal thrust leaving her like a piece of meat on a kebab. She pulled the semi-flexible dildo from Huong's cunt, almost pulling the insides of her cunt with it and allowing her juices to cascade from the open mouth of her shaven slit to rain a torrent of cum on the floor.

Moving in front of the prone Huon she grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees. She bent at the knees and one hand reached down to plunge the fingers of one hand in and out of Huon's still flowing cunt while her other directed the now free from its strap-on base, cum covered fake prick into the 24-year-old Vietnamese American's mouth. She proceeded to slowly fuck her mouth as she finger fucked the worked-over cunt of Huong.

"Ungh ungh unnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhh."

Huong came for the 3rd and final time in their strap-on contest, her arse still undulating as her cum first spurted over Megumi's feet, then splashed over the 27-year-old former Japanese street girl's shin, clinging with sticky tenacity to her golden skin. As she forced the Vietnamese girl's head and body back the second and third squirts arched high to splash onto Megumi's thighs until they too were wet with sticky cum.

To the boos of the crowd directed at the weeping Huong Megumi went into her own orgasm: she was through to the second round with an easy one-sided victory and would be fresh for her next contest. Even better if her opponent had had a prolonged draining sex contest The experts and rumours had been proven correct. Huong with her rich USA backers had bought her way up the ladder paying women to lose and was out of her league, and it was payback time on the centre stage for someone attempting to take the integrity out of the competition.

That evening I saw a grudge match which to me further proved the Japanese influence on a rigged draw. Seed 4 Tang Li-Yen (Taiwan) versus Seed 22 Hsu Chong (Taiwan). Two bitter Taiwanese rivals matched. Seed 4, Tang Li-Yen, was a wealthy well-educated millionaire Taiwan merchant Banker. Tattooed, with multiple cunt piercings. Along with Nha, Wang and the 49-year-old Cambodian So Savoeun she was one of the four most attractive and elegantly dressed contestants. But a woman, who when she took off her $5000 suit to reveal her slut underwear, turned into the crudest whore imaginable. She delighted in anally abusing her defeated opponents and was aged 34, 5ft3. 98 pounds 34 C 21 32 had replaced her older opponent as Taiwan's number one only ten months ago.

Her opponent was Hsu Chong. She was older at 41, 5ft4, 34B 22 32, and wealthy from her investments in Mainland China and Japan. She too loved her victory rights and with the Japanese influence in Taiwan was a brutal victor. A long-time Taiwan number one she had been replaced by Tang Li Yen, her opponent in this contest. If she had no success at this tournament, she would probably retire rather than be number two to the younger woman. And she knew Tang Li was determined to retire her.

Given their hatred of each other, both women chose a Hue sexfight whose name came from the one area in Vietnam where the women were prepared to use force in their sexfights. A rarity in Vietnam where most women valued their looks too much to engage in a catfight.

"Shit, fuck," screamed the naked older woman as she felt the younger, nude Taiwanese woman's fingers claw into her tit. She smashed her elbow back into her opponent's face gaining pleasure both from the relief from pain and the sight of blood that flowed from Li-Yen's lips. For the fourth time, the referee separated the two and warned they both risked disqualification as the Hue sexfight allowed only forcible control, not a full-on catfight.

"Fuck the rules. I want to catfight her and hurt her," the younger Li-Yen shouted as she kicked out at her rival.

"Yes, fuck the rules. Only one walks away," the former Taiwan number one Hsu Chong responded as the officials restrained her.

The officials conferred and with that Japanese majority for the first time in the All Asian Sexfight Championship the rules were bent and a catfight was allowed with either woman allowed to do anything to overpower the other to enable an orgasm.

The younger Li-yen made a lunge at Hsu Chong, who easily blocked the punch and slapped her opponent's face driving her backward. As she stumbled Hsu jumped at her taking her to the stage floor. Hsu Chong quickly followed up straddling Li-Yen before she could do anything and raked her face with her talons. The heavily tattoed Li-Yen screamed and kicked out with her legs trying to free herself, before finally driving her knees up into Hsu Chong's stomach. Hsu Chong winced but grabbed a handful of the younger woman's hair and pulled her head from side to side while still straddling her naked body. Li-Yen's arms weren't pinned so she managed to rapidly slap the older woman's face.

"Eighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Hsu Chong screamed and she rolled off but still managed to keep her grip on Li-Yen's long hair. Li-Yen retaliated by grabbing Hsu Chong's hair and they both stood in the middle of the stage floor pulling each other's long hair snapping and twisting each other's heads back and forth. The crowd was noisy and involved definitely enjoying the officials' decision regarding easing the rules for this fight.

Li-Yen managed to drive a knee into the older woman's belly who first gasped, then screamed as the Merchant Banker followed up by burying her claws deep into Hsu Chong's left tit. Hsu Chong pulled both hands up to try and pull Li-Yen's talon-like fingers off her breast, but suddenly Yi-Yen used her other hand to grab her right tit. Hsu Chong cried out as Li-Yen went to work on the slightly taller Taiwanese investor's 34B tits. With a desperate effort, Hsu Chong wrapped Li-Yen in a bear hug lifting her off her feet and took her down to the floor. Li-Yen tried to get to her feet, but the older Hsu Chong was too quick for her, slapping her face and grabbing her hair, yanking her forward then dragging, pushing and forcing her back down so she was bent backwards over the arm of a chair next to the bed which was originally there for the sexfight.

Li-Yen's body was arched over the chair arm with her tits sticking up, almost demanding attention. She did not have to wait long as Hsu Chong mauled her tits giving matching red marks to those on her own tits. The older woman was overpowering Li-Yen; her hands raking, grabbing and squeezing her prized 34D breasts and then working over her nipples. Li-Yen tried to fight back, but her efforts were weak, and Hsu Chong didn't seem to notice her attempts.

One of Hsu Chong's hands slid down between Li-Yen legs and she delivered a short straight fingered entry into her cunt. Li-Yen recoiled, and Hsu Chong forced her knees between Li-Yen's prising them apart. This time she delivered a deeper finger exploration, two knuckles deep into the thirty-four-year-old woman's cunt and went to work on her clit massaging it with the pad at the base of her thumb.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo," Li_Yen wailed as she tried to slither away only to have her legs grabbed by Hsu Chong who again opened Li-Yen's legs before sliding her fingers deep into her cunt and deep finger fucked her captive opponent, before withdrawing her fingers now wet from the younger Taiwanese woman's sex. In control, she slowly, deliberately repeated the process, once, twice, then three more times. Each time the quantity of sex juice was bigger as Hsu Chong's finger fucking of Li-Yen's quim was bearing fruit.

"I will play with your cunt so bad you'll be begging me to make you cum and lose!" Hsu Chong yelled at Li-Yen as she lay splayed on the floor under her. She parted the younger Taiwanese woman's legs again and as Li-Yen pitifully tried to cover her cunt the laughing Hsu Chong slapped the Taiwanese millionairess's face, repaying her for what had been done to her earlier.

"You won't go out in public for 6 months after I beat you tonight. Shame will keep you out of the public eye," she gloated.

She reached down for Li-Yen's cunt again and reeled back holding her face. Li-Yen had delivered a Liverpool kiss, her forehead smashing into Hsu Chong's face. Luckily for her just missing her nose which would have been broken, but still, it enabled Li-Yen's next wild round arm swing to send her to the floor. She pounced on her rival's back, facing Hsu Chong's feet. Hsu Chong pressed her hands to the floor in a push-up motion trying to thrust her off, but suddenly screamed and flopped back down as Li-Yen delivered a brutal kidney blow.

Hsu Chong struggled desperately and reached back with one hand to try and stop her, but Li-Yen swatted it away and proceeded to work on her kidneys: one after another into her kidneys. Hsu Chong desperately reached back to try and reach Li-Yen's side, but she raised both hands up and delivered a double kidney blow. She bellowed and jerked up, but Yen-Li kept her pinned to the floor, pressing all of her weight on her back. Hsu Chong was screaming and cursing at her kicking her legs out wildly as Li-Yen continued her attack.

"Every time you piss for 6 months you'll remember tonight," she hissed.

Li-Yen, now in control looked at the crowd and smiled with a glint in her eyes. She grabbed both of the older woman's firm arse cheeks hard and pulled them apart. A large part of Hsu Chong's pussy was now on display to the crowd and cameras as she separated her buttocks, giving all a good look at her dark hairy bush. On the large screen above the stage, you could see her pubes trail right up to her asshole as Li-Yen stretched them apart with her hands, digging her fingers into her buttocks. With one quick movement of her hand, she thrust two fingers into her arsehole, preparatory to inflict some of the real anal treatment she was both capable of and enjoyed dealing out.

Hsu Chong screamed as she felt her arse hole violated. Somehow she managed to catch Li-Yen on the chin with one of her feet as she kicked her legs out wildly. It was the saving moment for Hsu Chong with Li-Yen momentarily stunned. The older woman humped her body up forcing Li-Yen off her. Li-Yen, fell on her side trapping one of her own arms behind her back. Hsu Chong got to her feet and then dropped her body on Li-Yen's tattooed torso.

"I'll fucking well make you cum, bitch!!" she screamed at Li-Yen as she prepared to drag orgasm after orgasm from the Seed four. Slowly in a long test of strength, she managed to pin Li-Yen's free arm under her knee as she sat on top of her. Li-yen was going nowhere; her body was trapped under Hsu Chong's, one arm was immobilised under her own body, the other pinned to the floor by her older rival.

Hsu Chong reached behind her and located Li-Yen's slit. Slowly she opened her opponent's quim and her skilled fingers soon drew sex juices from the pinned woman. Li-Yen screamed in frustration as Hsu Chong's fingers entered her pussy. A high-pitched wail ensued from her as Hsu Chong applied even more sexual pressure, both teasing Li-Yen's swelling clit and searching for her G spot. Li-Yen made an all-or-nothing frantic effort tossing and writhing and managing to free the arm under her body and grab Hsu Chong's wrist. Hsu Chong responded by lowering her head to suckle on one of Li-Yen's nipples.

It was touch and go as to whether Li-Yen could remove the fingers inside her cunt, but Hsu Chong hit gold; she had found Li-Yen's G spot. The grip on her wrist weakened until finally, Li-Yen gave up tugging on her wrists, unable to dislodge them. Hsu Chong continued to arouse both Li-Yen's sex and her nipples until Li-Yen shook her head back and forth and a scream of utter abandonment ripped from her lungs. She had cum and cum very, very hard. It was the first and only a matter of time now. Hsu Chong smiled, then sucked on both her tits and fingerfucked her younger opponent as the millionairess moaned and cried in sheer arousal unable to do anything but buck weakly beneath her.

Suddenly she dug deep within herself. Maybe it was survival, maybe it was pride, but she leant up as Hsu Chong came up from her nipples for breath and her mouth latched onto Hsu Chong's dangling nipples. It was her turn to scream as Li-Yen started to pull her down by both nipples, stretching them to an obscene length, before sucking and teasing them as she attempted to distract the older woman.

Already aroused at having drawn the first cum and with thoughts of victory rushing through her head Hsu Chong was distracted and a heave and a push had her tumbling to the floor where they grappled and fought to gain the upper position. But it was too little, too late. Li-Yen had been weakened by the thirty minutes sex assault she had endured. Hsu Chong slid around on the floor to her side trapping Li-Yen's right arm beneath her as she placed her own left arm behind her opponent's neck holding her by her right wrist. She snaked her right leg around Yen-Li's right leg forcing her legs to part. Li-Yen was now again completely at her mercy unable to move.

"Now, I'm going to work your cunt and make you cum," she gloated.

"Fuck you!" replied the younger Taiwanese woman refusing to accept she was beaten.

Li-Yen desperately tried to pry herself free but the forty-one-year-old was too strong now; all she could do was cry out in despair as her cunt was opened and explored. Enjoying herself Hsu Chong returned her attention back to Li-Yen's thick swollen rock hard nipples. She mercilessly teased them between her thumb and forefinger, pulled, lightly pinched, and gently scratched her nipples till they became so erect that I thought they explode if they got any bigger.

Screaming at the top of her lungs and arching her body in a vain attempt to break free proved useless. Hsu Chong lowered her head down onto Li-Yen's left tit who cringed in fear of imminent pain as she felt her thick nipple fold under her teeth. Hsu Chong bit down teasingly on her rival's swollen nipple Searing ecstasy surged throughout her breast. She excitedly bit and gnawed the number 4 seed's nipples while her hand worked i-Yen's throbbing clit and wet cunt. Her own cunt juice flowed like water from an open tap, so aroused was she by her domination of her hated rival.

With one final, desperate effort Li-Yen pushed the heel of her one free foot down to the floor as she arched her body upwards from the sofa, the lips of her pussy spread wide as she struggled to break free from the woman humiliating her. Humiliating her in front of a full audience. Humiliating her at the All Asian Sexfight championships. Hsu Chong had to stop what she was doing for a moment and using her body to hold Li-Yen under her she pushed her free hand down between Li-Yen's arched legs. They found Li-Yen's backdoor and she probed the entrance.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiigheeeeeeeeeeeeee," Li-Yen screamed as Hsu Chong double penetrated her; fingers were inside her cunt and arse. She was at Hsu Chong's mercy. Her fingers played at Li-Yen's cunt entrance.

"Now to destroy you inside," she gloated.

"P-please don't. Please!" Li-Yen begged when she felt Hsu Chong's finger enter her pussy lips.

"Are you ready to cum?" said Hsu Chong as she spread Li-Yen's cunt wide with the splayed fingers of her hand.

"No! Please stop! I will..." Li-Yen begged.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss." Hsu Chong's whole body spasmed and a stream of cum sprayed from her cunt onto Li-Yen at the knowledge she had won. Technically Li-Yen led now led two zero in the first to four.

"Spread those legs wide for me slut," said Hsu Chong kneeling on the floor between Li-Yen's trembling legs. She opened her legs, "Wide bitch wide, don't let me have to tell you again," as she forced a third finger into Li-Yen's arse.

Li-Yen opened her trembling legs wider exposing the soft flesh of her vulva to her victor's face now only inches away from her cunt. Hsu Chong's mouth descended on her pussy, fingers peeling back the lips so her tongue could roam freely in the intimate caverns of her cunt. She used her fingers to spread the younger, mentally broken and defeated woman's pussy lips wide apart, causing her to gloat as she did so.