All Comments on 'Asian Teen Gangbang'

by TDStranger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That's rape not A gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seconded

This is rape. Please put it in the nonconsenual section.

ursusmagnusursusmagnusover 11 years ago
very hot

Nothing hotter than a submissive Asian girl letting you use her mouth and pussy again and again.

shyintxshyintxover 11 years ago
RAPE

And now you need a sequel to tell how her parents kicked out this bright and smart girl when she became preganant throught no fault of her own and had to drop out of college.

TDStrangerTDStrangerover 11 years agoAuthor
Answer to Some commenters

Yes this story is both non-consent and groupsex.

But it is not more or less so than many that i've seen in both sections so it fits in either, I'd change it if I could but I don't think you can change section unless it's done by a site admin.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

shiannshiannover 11 years ago
rape

yes this was rape even tho she got to enjoy it just what happens when a girls private parts get excited

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's in the NonCon. category...

Now please STFU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

What is wrong with you guys? This is fiction and a hot fantasy. Gangfucking a naive beautiful Asian teen - hot, fucking hot. And she doesn't resist and even gets the guys phone number. Loved the detail and what they tell her about what they are going to do. This is a great film scenario - would love to see her violated on screen and their cocks pounding her together. Maybe she phones him and invites them back for chapter 2 and this time she tells them what she wants - double anal, triple penetration - this story has a fucking long way to go yet.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

Wow! Fucking loved that!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Great story

They could have left her oozing cum assed out on the floor for her parents to find n the morning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No issues with the nonconsent thing, but man, take a little time with the set-up! She's had a tutor for weeks at least, and then one random day she goes to her lesson and it's like "I see you have stockings on..." and three seconds later he's in her panties. I enjoyed the story for what it is, but take your time next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite that she enjoyed the process it's still definitely rape since there was absolutely no way for her to refuse being gangbanged by five horny guys to retain virginity, because it all would have ended only in a much more brutal and painful rape...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing. There should be another chapter. Repeat visit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous