All Comments on 'Asian Wife Surprise'

by Billybond06

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Wife in Charge!

Adventure-some interracial couple stationed in the P.I. go native in a big way. One has to wonder who is in charge - since the wife seems to instigate the action, and the husband comes along for the ride. A Hot threesome finally ensues as the wife struts her stuff. Good Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Been There

Your story brought back many fond memories of the PI for me. I met my wife of 18 years in the Philippines. I would often ask her to dress as a bar girl and go bar hoping with me in Angles City. We would pretend she was a working girl I met in Manila who was showing me around. We would buy ladies drinks and had many adventures role playing. Please continue with "Asian Date" I'm looking forward to it. Thanks, a Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Me Too!

It seems for so many GI's married to Korean girls the stories are quite similiar. People back in the states don't realize that all Korean wives are ex prostitutes. It turns me on seeing them at the commissary or the PX and knowing that not too long ago they were turning tricks in Korea. I know because my wife is Korean and was a whore when I met her. She was 17 and had been working as a club whore for a little over a year. We lived together for a year, all the time she continued to turn tricks. It would turn me on when she would come back to the hooch late at night and tell me about the men she had fucked. She would never clean up after the last one and I would lick her pussy out and get what was left of another man's cum. I brought her back to the states and we were married in my hometown. We had a normal married life for a few years when one night as she was sucking my cock I told her how good she looked with a cock in her mouth. She wanted to know if I would think the same if it were another man's cock. I said hell yes. Long story short initially she would bring guys home and fuck on the bed while I hid in the closet and watched. After the man would leave I would come out and lick her clean. She would make sure all the cum stayed in her cunt until I got a chance to swallow it. It was such a turn on to watch her make love to another man and to watch him have his way with her. It was even more of a turn on to watch her strip for these men and spread her legs and then suck their cocks. If they asked her she would lick their balls and assholes (if they were super clean). I would be so horny that I would lick her all over to include her just fucked pussy and sometimes her just fucked asshole and I even licked her sweaty underarms. I wanted all of her! This progressed to where I would join them and together she and I would suck the cocks (I guess you could say I became a bisexual although I never had sex one on one with another man). I only sucked other mens cocks when my wife was there and usually it was while he was fucking her. I would lick his dick clean when he pulled out and sometimes I would pull it out before he came so he could cum in my mouth. My wife loved it. She started working as a stripper at a strip club just off post and would turn tricks when a customer offered enough money. She just recently turned 40 and hasn't worked as a dancer since she was early 30's. She just got a job at a "spa" out on the interstate. She makes a couple of hundred bucks a day after she gives the house their 50%. Sometimes all she has to do is strip and give them a handjob, sometimes a blowjob and if they have enough cash she'll fuck them. Not all Korean wives become whores when they return to the states with their husbands but some do and ALL of them were whores at the time they met their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True, but...

I was a korean wife at Clark. There was so much sex temptation from so many young American men! Every time i went out some American man asked me out! I too joined the culture of "no bra and miniskirt" because it was so common!! I think your story is mostly true and you are brave for telling! The American young guys and their wives at Clark know you tell the truth!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous