Ask a Submissive Ch. 01

Story Info
Bondage magazine intern Miro writes advice column.
2k words
3.58
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Tony picked up the pruning shears and playfully snipped them a half-inch in front of my nose, turned to my wrists and cut the pink and green plastic ties.

It had been a difficult two-hour modeling session, bent over with my wrists bound to a ballet bar and my shorts pulled down below my knees.

Aika snapped endless shots from different angles, while Master Tony and Mistress Ulliah took turns pretending to beat me with product-placement whips for a photo spread. Tony hit me a couple times by accident, so I knew there would be some welts on my lower back and ass. I couldn't do much about those, but I started massaging the ugly red lines on my wrists to restore the feeling in my fingers.

"All right, I think I've got enough good shots," said Aika, the diminutive freelance photographer.

"You'd better, I don't have all day," Tony replied. "I have to get the magazine to the printer by Wednesday and we're still short of copy."

Tony was editor of Master & Slave, a startup magazine gearing to the niche market for what they called erotic servitude. Its main attraction was photo spreads on both boyz and grrls, doing submissive things like getting whipped, feeding grapes to masters, and giving them head. The back pages were the money-makers—ads for escort services and sex toys.

"Miro, you do a good job with the business emails," he said to me. "Write something erotic that fits our theme."

"But master, I don't like to express thoughts of my own, they might not be in accordance with yours..."

"If I don't like something, I'll just cut it. Even though I know you don't want to get cut."

I cupped my hands over my dick to acknowledge the circumcision joke.

"Get me five hundred words in three hours, or I'll beat your ass," he barked.

"Is that a promise, sir?"

I'd been reading Master & Slave since it launched two years ago—the bisexual bondage focus fit my psycho-sexual profile like an Iron Grip condom. But I'd only been working there two months, since I answered an ad in the back of the magazine for an office servant intern.

Ulliah came over in her dominatrix leathers and cracked a whip idly. Her real job was as art director, which in my experience wasn't all that different. She rubbed some antiseptic cream on my wrists and butt and began massaging my shoulders and upper back.

"Nice lats. Your back is really starting to taper."

"Thank you for noticing, Mistress Ulliah." My job duties included ninety minutes a day in the gym.

She patted me on my light brown back and left the room with Tony. Aika sidled over to me. "Just watching you interact with them, I keep wondering if you prefer being mastered by men or women?"

"I like both, but Tony is my contract master so I prefer him, of course."

"Bullshit."

I winked.

After toweling off my body oil and makeup, I walked thirty feet from the studio to the hot, cramped editorial office. The magazine rented part of a converted warehouse in an industrial part of town. They'd put in air conditioning for the computers, but it didn't work too well for the people when it got really humid, like today.

I sat down at one of the eight workstations along a long white plastic table. Master Tony let me work naked in the summertime, as long as I put a towel under my butt.

One of my tasks was formatting the classified ads and checking to make sure prospective employers weren't posting job descriptions that would get us busted by the feds. After dealing with a couple ads that had come in during the morning, I created a Word file "Magazine Article" and sat blankly at the screen.

Then something occurred to me...that question of Aika's. I went over to the musty old issues of Penthouse and Playboy stashed away in a corner and leafed through them. They contained sex advice columns.

I started to write, but quickly became erect, so I put on a tab-style adult diaper so I could type with two hands without succumbing to temptation.

ASK A SUBMISSIVE

Editor's Note: This is a new feature of the magazine written by our male office servant intern.

Which do you prefer, being mastered by a man or a woman? What's the difference?

What do you think? One is more interested in my butthole and the other in my dick. They both use my tongue. Other than that, women are more concerned with how I'm dressed and groomed, and how I smell (mmm, pheromones). They're also nicer, mostly.

With men, I don't have to watch my language and have the thrill of getting threatened in dirty ways. They're also more direct and easier to please just by following instructions. I've had situations where a mistress got mad at me and I had no idea why. My current master, a man, is my favorite, but really, I enjoy being mastered by anyone who's strict enough. It's up to me to adjust to their style.

I'm a master of a female and she refuses to do certain things I like, like licking my butthole and doing anal. What should I do? My lawyer tells me that despite our contract, if I do something to her after she says No I can be charged with sexual assault. Seems unfair.

Alas, such is U.S. law in this overly sensitive century. Roman masters didn't have that problem with their slaves. It sounds like you're not being tough enough. I'd just tell her what you propose to do and if she doesn't accept it, she can pack her bags and leave right away, with no termination pay. This is particularly effective eleven months into a standard one-year contract, when she's already mentally spending her completion bonus.

My master keeps trying to force me to do sexual things I don't want to do, then punishes me to the legal limit when I refuse? What can I do?

Do you belong to the master from the last question? Don't be a pussy-do what he says. Frankly, servants who won't do what their masters want (as long as it doesn't cause death or lasting injury) are a disgrace to the profession.

How did you become an office slave for a skin magazine? It seems like an unusual career choice.

Long story. I was born in Venezuela and brought to the U.S.A. as a small child by my mom. She was undocumented and got a job waitressing at a steakhouse owned by a beef rancher near an interstate. Turns out she was also doing some prostitution, and eventually, she got deported. The family who owned the ranch let me live with them and helped me stay in the country semi-legally. I got into doing submissive things for them. After the son went off to college, the parents split up and I had to move. I bounced around different servant jobs for a few years. A few months ago, I saw an ad in this magazine. They already had a female office servant intern, but wanted a male for nude modeling, light office and janitorial work, and personal services. I could guess what that last one meant. It sounded like my dream job, and here I am.

Want to know more about erotic servitude? Send your question to Ask A Submissive. If any doms disagree with the advice given, contact the editor so the author can be suitably punished. If any subs take offense, tough shit.

I printed it out and laid it on Tony's desk while he was huddled with Ulliah discussing which photos to use, an argument the art director usually won. A few minutes later, he came over to my desk.

"Good stuff, Miro!"

"Thank you, Master Tony."

"Take out the line where you tell the master he isn't being tough enough. It's inappropriate for you to criticize your betters."

"Excellent point, sir."

"With that, it's ready to go. You deserve a reward...You want a spanking?"

"Not today sir, my butt is still sore from the photo shoot. I'll take something else."

He escorted me into his private bathroom, had me strip off the diaper, go in the shower, and hunch over. He leaned over my back, his thick black chest hair tickling my shaved body.

"All right, I'll do your second favorite submissive thing."

Taking a step back and whipping out his dick, he peed all over my back, making a T-O-N on me before running out of stream on the Y and having to dribble the rest of it.

He had me turn around, get on my knees on the shower mat, and give him a blow job. His cock didn't have much circumference the length expanded nicely. It took about five minutes of action for him to spurt a stream of cum into my mouth.

"Swallow it. We'll make a man out of you yet."

I gulped the salty solution. "I don't think it's scientifically accurate that ingesting an alpha's sperm does that, master."

"This is America-we make our own science."

He got out of the shower, sat on the toilet, and told me to masturbate myself to orgasm while he played Angry Birds on his phone.

I fantasized about doing suspension bondage with Mistress Ulliah, pinned up in the air as she came at me with a whip. After I came, I cleaned up the tiles so Tony could shower. I toweled him off and helped him with his clothes. He left, and I showered myself, getting semi-dry with the used towel. I dressed in a gray T-shirt reading "PROPERTY OF MASTER & SLAVE," beltless black shorts, and a leather collar studded with fake diamonds we'd been sent to review.

"Thank you, master. That made for a perfect afternooner."

Maybe I could have scripted the sex better. But he wasn't going to catch me complaining.

Tony had to stay late getting out the magazine. I stayed busy emptying the wastebaskets, dusting, and cleaning the toilets. Around 7 p.m., he had me order pizza.

The photographer, paid by the hour, had gone home, but Angelica and Mistress Ulliah joined us at the conference room table. Angelica had a classic sex-model look, with flowing bleach blonde hair, thick lips, and ballooning silicone tits and butt. She barely bothered to say hello to me and hovered over Tony, offering her breasts as dessert.

He walked out of the room with her riding him with her legs wrapped around his hips so tight he probably could feel the outlines of her pussy.

"Disgusting how she sucks up to him," Mistress Ulliah said.

"To be honest, I do too. It's part of the job."

"Not as much. You won't see her getting whipped hard by accident during a photo shoot. Well, if he can fuck the interns, so can I."

The dark-haired dominatrix grabbed me by my black, wavy hair and threw me on the table. She slapped me on both sides of my face, pulled down my shorts, handed me a condom, and started rubbing my cock to produce a fast hard-on. She practically threw off her black dress and panties and got on top of me.

An inch-wide line of her bush was kept untrimmed, a sign she didn't totally give in to the patriarchy.

She positioned her vulva above my cock and lowered herself on me. With a magazine on deadline, I knew she didn't want to waste time.

She was still pretty dry and I was afraid of hurting her, but she pushed down on my hips to complete the breakthrough. She rode me cowgirl style for a couple minutes until she came in a series of moans. By then she was good and wet. Not wanting to waste her time on deadline, I climaxed a minute later.

"Make a man out of you yet," Ulliah called as she left. I wondered if she'd been eavesdropping on me with Master Tony.