Anne's Bedroom

Story Info
Anne gets taken hard in her parent's house.
1.1k words
4.24
21.7k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers

Thanks to Bumblecat for helping to edit this story.

***

This is an experience I had a few years ago with my wife, Anne. A quick word about our relationship. We are partners in our marriage, sharing responsibility for money, laundry, and errands. But I own her sexually. Her cunt, ass, mouth, tits, her whole body, are for my pleasure. She has given herself to me willingly and we continue to develop what my ownership means in the context of our marriage and are taking it slow. I let the sexuality of my first marriage overtake all aspects of our lives. But that's a story (several, actually) for another day.

We were visiting her parents for a holiday. They were not too keen to see their princess marry an older man with a mysterious failed past marriage... Now that I see that written out, I don't really blame them... But they remain hostile to me even though I make Anne happier than she has ever been. Her dad is especially douchey, clearly feeling his daughter married beneath her. I actually agree with him on that, but he has no desire to have any commonality with me. He was in a particularly condescending mood that visit and, while I very much wanted to tell him to fuck off, it would have upset Anne. So, I took it for both of us.

The one thing that got me through that day was thinking about what I was going to do to his daughter that night. How I was going to humiliate her. And how hard she was going to cum from it.

They have a small house without a guest room, so she was in her old bedroom containing only a twin bed and I was on a couch in another room. I went to bed early but laid awake, my urge to exert my ownership of her building and building. My ex-wife called that urge 'the darkness'. And it was building hard that night.

I went to her room a while after they went to bed, my cock feeling heavy in my flannel PJ pants as it had been engorged for a good couple of hours at that point. I slipped into her old bedroom, still like it was when she lived there. I smiled when I saw she was wearing her assigned sleepwear, panties and a tight tank, even though she was not expecting to see me. Such a good girl. I watched her for a bit, watched her hard nipples rise and fall in rhythm with her breathing. I put my hand over her mouth as I reached into her panties. Her pussy was wet, poor thing hadn't been fucked for days. I immediately started fingering her as she woke with a start, confusion and fear in her eyes melted to lust as her cunt got what it craved. My hand remained clamped over her mouth as I jacked her off, sending her to a screaming orgasm. Her cum sprayed my hand and drenched the inside of her panties. When she cums that hard she usually curls up in a ball as the waves wash over her for several minutes. She was not allowed that luxury this time, as I prevented her from rolling over by pulling her head off the bed and replacing my hand over her mouth with my cock.

I went into her soaked panties again as she was still going through her orgasm and was rewarded with her body reacting as if I had stuck her finger in a light socket. Her legs flailed and my cock muffled a scream as I finger fucked her to another cum. Not letting her rest, not letting her recover, I moved her shaking body to the floor, positioning her on her knees as I sat on the edge of the bed. Without my cock corking her throat, she tried to muffle her moans and whines in the absolute stillness of her childhood home.

Anne grew up desperately trying to fit into her parents' definition of a "good girl" while trying to repress her strong sexual urges. This resulted in situations where she wouldn't have sex but would suck a guy's cock. This didn't happen all that often, but it's still something that embarrasses, and arouses, her whenever I bring it up. I lowered my mouth to her ear and whispered:

"You should suck my cock in this room, like you did all those other guys."

She shuddered and obediently opened her mouth. I let her be in control for a bit but then roughly took over as I stood.

"This is how they should have done it."

I fucked her face. Not fast as I usually do, but slow, firm, and deep. All the way, my balls coming to rest on her chin. My cock was rock hard as she gagged and tried to suck air between slow thrusts.

"How many guys have you fucked in here again?"

I knew the answer, a high school boyfriend and a one-night stand when she was home from college.

"Two"

"What were their names again?"

"John..."

"And?"

"... I don't know..."

She was shaking with humiliation and lust. I still had a wad of her hair in my hand from fucking her face and, in one motion, I bent her over the bed, slamming her face down on the mattress as I pushed her panties aside and plunged my cock into her cunt. I fucked her slow and deep, not wanting to make noise so she would struggle to be quite herself, covering her mouth with her shaking hands.

I pulled her off the bed to the floor, dragging her close to the door and putting her in the doggie position.

"The bed is too squeaky."

It wasn't. I took her soaked-through panties off and started fucking her again, pushing her body down with my body until she was on her belly, my cock buried in her cunt. I pulled her hair back so her back arched, each thrust resulting in a barely contained grunt. I pulled her head back in time with my thrusts so she couldn't keep her hands over her mouth.

"Scream Anne, let them hear what you are now. Let them hear you are mine. Tell them who owns you now. Tell them who owns this cunt."

She exploded again, this time screaming my name so loud it seemed to echo. I came, deep inside her. Filling her.

We kept quietly fucking for hours. By the time we were done the room smelled like cunt, puddles of our cum stained the carpet and bed. I had marked this room as my territory and let them know that their princess was now my possession. All mine.

And always will be. Mine.

ChiDom
ChiDom
79 Followers