Ask Alice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is the other girl with Haiku?" Alice asked pointing at a pale, slim, long haired Asian girl in a black bikini playing along side Haiku.

"That is Mandy Almond playing the part of Gwen Yoshimura, an artist at Honolulu University."

Alice said. "Mandy Almond is a porn stare from my time. In my travels she was my friend Joy once."

"I don't understand," Neffie said politely.

"Never mind, Neffie, go on with the narration," Lucy said.

Neffie smiled and continued. "The hunky blond on the other side of the net is Hawking Heinz, Anthropologist extraordinaire played by—"

"Kurt Tannhausen," Alice finished for her. Kurt and I made love in the 1983 Las Vegas mirror. Well... it was more of a spontaneous gangbang to help me get a part in a movie that was never made. Wait, he and I did it in the mirror before that too I think."

Both Neffie and Lucy looked at Alice with matching bewildered expressions.

"Sorry," Alice said.

Neffie continued. "The cute guy with the beard is Matt Anderson, the brooding young writer played by Bat Laz. The Movie is directed by Jade Tama, written by Landon Freak. based on the the erotic novel 'I Am the Night.'The novel was based on a collection of stories titled 'Naked Portraits' penned by an unknown writer of on an on line free erotic story site called Literotica from 2011 to— "

"You can skip all that," Lucy said. "Just fill her in on the story to this point."

Neffie pointed at the pale Asian girl played by this world's version of Mandy Almond, the girl's long dark hair was wild and tangled, she wore a modest black bikini that flattered her slim, curvy figure. "Gwen is the main character, the story revolves around her and is seen from her point of view. She is a Liner, more specifically a Tachyon. Do you need more information on Tachyons and Liners?"

"Liners travel forward in time and Tachyons are Liners that travel backwards in time," Alice said.

"Yes," Neffie said. "In the movie, Tachyons like Gwen are hyper sexual. Like in the Naked Portrait stories, the Movie tells the story of Gwen's discovery of what she is. The three people she is playing volleyball with are her key lovers. Alison, Hawk and Matt. They are all theorized Grounders.

"And what is a grounder?" Alice asked.

"I'll field that," Lucy said."Grounders are a sub category of Liners. In theory, Grounders don't travel in time but somehow energized true Liners and Tachyons like Gwen. According to the story, none of these people know what they are at this point and that includes Gwen."

Alice watched the four people play volleyball for a little while. The acting was convincing for the group appeared to be close friends. She also noticed how often Gwen and the Alyson character played by Haiku kept bumped and rubbed against each other.

"There you go again," Lucy said. "Those two are turning you on."

"I'm a Liner," Alice said irritably. "A cup of Greek yogurt would turn me on. And I'm not interested in girls," she added with conviction.

Neffie said, "Today is significant. Answering to a growing sexual tension between them, Gwen and Alyson make love for the first time."

Lucy gave Alice a sly smile. Alice ignored her and stepped out from the shade of the palm trees and into the sun sand of the game. No one took notice of her. She walked up to Haiku just as the woman leaped into the air to fire off a serve.

"Slow motion," Lucy said.

Young Haiku's movements slowed to a crawl. Alice beheld the way Haiku's leg and arm muscles tightened and bunched, the way her full breasts bounced and swung in the dark blue bikini. Her long blond hair created a silky wild fan of color around her head.

"Why the blond hair?" Alice asked.

"The character she plays is Korean-German," Neffie said. Acording to the written story, Alyson had Asian features with light blond hair even below."

As Haiky floated slowly before her, Alice reached out to touch her flying blond hair but was startled when her hand became translucent and passed right through Haiku.

"Sorry, this program is not set for physical interaction with people," Neffie informed her politely.

"Take us to the next scene, Neffie," Lucy said.

"It's best you close your eyes," Neffie said to Alice. "A sudden shift in scene can be a bit disorientating and may cause nausea with some.

"Thanks for the warning, Neffie," Alice said giving Lucy the stink eye. She close her eyes and immediately the ground under bare feet took on a different texture. She opened her eyes and found herself standing in wet grass on a small hill. There was a brief moment of dizziness but she recovered quickly. The grassy hill sloped down to the back of a large pleasant looking single level house with a sparkling swimming pool. Behind her, at the top of the slope was a smaller house on wood stilt supports. A flight of wooden stairs led to the small house's bright yellow door.

Below, a woman in a black skirt and white top followed a path made of round cement slabs. It was Gwen Yoshimura, the main character from the volleyball game.

"Is she Japanese like me?" Alice asked.

"Are you asking about the character or the actress?" Neffie asked. Neffie was now dressed in jeans, a nice yellow blouse and stylish pink flip flops.

"The character," Alice said.

"Yes, the real Gwen Yoshimura was Japanese. She was born in Honolulu on the Island of Oahu when the Hawaiian Islands were still the 50th state of the of United States of America before gaining sovereignty to became the independent Kingdom of Hawaii. That was around 2082.

Alice nodded absently as she admired the actress' pretty Japanese face and long black hair that brushed her shoulders. She had a slim figure with small breasts, narrow waist, curvy ass and nice legs, it was a dancer's body. Alice wondered what the real Gwen Yoshimura looked like.

Neffie worked her way down the grassy slope. At a half run, Alice followed her down still holding her sneakers in her hand. Lucy trotted along side her. The feel of damp grass on the soles of her feet felt amazingly real. They reached the bottom just as Gwen stepped through a door of a hothouse. They followed Gwen in. The space was filled with rows of domestic plants, most of them orchids. With her audience in tow, Gwen headed down the center of the structure toward a door at the far end. Halfway to the door, water misted started hissing from plastic pipes overhead. Gwen yelped and picked up the pace. Alice, Neffie and Lucy let out laughs as they all rushed to the back door too. By the time they reached the exit all four women were soaked to the skin.

Alice felt her nipples stiffened from the cool dousing. "How come I can feel all this but not the people?" Alice asked.

"Basic stimuli is easily created by the neuro-net program using your experiences," Neffie said. "Human contact and interaction are far more complex and needs much more power and memory to pull off." As Neffie spoke, Alice couldn't help but stare at the slim girl's small breasts with tiny dark nipples gratuitous visible beneath the wet cloth of her top.

"Rethinking your interest in girls I see," Lucy said with a that sly grin again. Lucy ran her hands through her long wet hair splashing water everywhere. Clearly, she was trusting her chest out at Alice to display her hard, taught nipples poking at the fabric of her so called skin-suit.

"Where is Haiku?" Alice asked pulling her eyes away from Lucy's diamond hard nipples. She saw Haiku standing unmoving in a patch of banana trees. She wore cutoffs smudged with muddy hand prints and the same dark blue bikini top from the volleyball game. Gwen headed in Haiku's direction, Alice fell in step with her. As they approached, Haiku remained motionless staring into space.

"Why is she so still?" Alice asked. "Is this some kind of glitch? Maybe someone should slap the neuro-net thing?"

"That would be your head," Lucy said with a laugh.

Stupidly, Alice slapped the side of her head.

Haiku held out a hand and barked, "Stop! Not another step!"

Gwen froze but Alice kept advancing. Too late, Alice saw that she had blundered into a spider's web spun between two banana trees. Occupying the web was a black and yellow spider near the size of a human hand inches from her nose. Fortunately, the spider wasn't real, and neither was Alice for that matter so the web went undisturbed, but that didn't stop Alice from doing the age old freaked out by a spider dance.

"That explains what she was staring at," Lucy said barely holding in laughter as Alice spazzed out.

Alice let loose a final shiver then watched Haiku and Gwen standing on opposite sides of the web looking at the spider at the center.

"Is it poisonous?" Gwen asked.

"All spiders are poisonous," Haiku said casually.

Haiku puckered and leaned in toward the web.

Alice scrunched her face with disgust and then horror. "Oh my God!" She's gonna kiss it!" But all Haiku did was blow a small puff of air. The spider scurried to the edge of its web, leaped around a banana leaf and was gone from sight.

Neffie said. "In time, that spider will come to symbolize Gwen's discovery that she is a Liner slash Tachyon. Gwen's self discovery coincides with the beginning of the Church of Clara. Some people theorize that the symbol for the church, a spread hand in a circle, was also inspired by the same spider but that is still under debate.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Alice said.

"The Church of Clara is—" Neffie started but was cut off by Lucy.

"No time for that. Take us to a the sex scene hours before this moment," Lucy said. "and you can go, Neffie, I'll take it from here, thank you for your help."

Neffie nodded, "Thank you, Lucy for your patronage. Please call on Vitruvian again for your future entertainment needs." Neffie gave a cute smile, waved then blinked out.

Another blink later, Alice found herself standing in the hothouse again.

"Warning please!" Alice groused as she fought for balance.

A few feet away, at the center of the space, stood Haiku in her bikini top and dirty cutoffs tilting a watering can to soak a plant. The overhead sprinklers went off again but this time, the water had no effect on Alice or Lucy.

"I turned off the environmental stimuli," Lucy said. "Sorry, I need to speed this up"

Haiku glistened from the water misting and her long blond hair hung in limp curly wet clumps.

"Wow," Alice whispered, "She's beautiful. What's her character's name again?"

"Alyson Reese," Lucy said. "You don't have to whisper, our presents won't disturb the scene. The real Alyson was a geneticist and instructor at Honolulu University from 2009 to 2014."

"Alyson Reese was a real person?" Alice asked watching young slick and sexy Haiku watering plants.

"Yes," Lucy nodded. "Her name is on the first scientific papers written about Liners in fact."

The door that Alice had used to enter the hothouse earlier opened and one of the men from the volleyball game entered. It was the slim, young guy with the beard wearing a black t-shirt and colorful board shorts. He slipped in a few feet and silently watch Haiku too.

"What's his name again?" Alice asked.

"Matthew Anderson. In time, he writes the novel 'I Am the Night' that this series of movies are based on."

"You said that Haiku had destroyed all evidence of her porn career," Alice said. "How did you find this clip?"

Lucy smiled. "I found it when I broke into the private files of Captain Kahakaloha. Hacking into a secured military file is not an easy thing and the last thing I expected to find was this."

The blond guy from the volleyball game played by Kurt from this and other existences entered the hothouse next. He was shirtless and wore baggy gray swim trunks. "You guys done in here?" he asked Haiku and the other guy.

"What's his history?" Alice asked liking actor's handsome face and perfectly cut, sun bronzed body. Her blood warmed as she recalled her brief roll with Kurt in 1983."

"I'm assuming you mean the real Hawking Detrick Heinz," Lucy said. "He was a professor of anthropology at Honolulu University from 2006 to 2024. He is the grandson of Professor Eisenhower Heinz the man who discovered bantam wormholes early in the twenty first century.

"Really? He's the grandson of Eisenhower Heinz?" Alice asked surprised.

"Yes really," Lucy said. "Maybe he knows what Gwen is?"

"That doesn't appear to be as the story goes," Lucy said.

"Excuse me," Haiku said pushing passed Matt with her water can held high, her bikini covered boobs brushing against his chest. She did the same to Hawk near the door. The men (and Alice) watched Haiku's shapely ass as she walked out of the hothouse.

Lucy pushed passed Alice and their shoulders rubbed. Puzzled, Alice said, "I can feel you. I thought that this was a no human contact thing?"

"You and I are the real thing," Lucy said stepping out of the hothouse. Alice followed. Her eyes dropped to Lucy's butt as she walked ahead. In her skin tight blue outfit, Lucy's ass was as spectacular as Haiku's in her cutoffs. Lucy stopped short and Alice ran into her. Lucy turned to face her and briefly, the tips of the woman's boobs brushed Alice's own chest. Alice stepped back quickly.

"Are you and I making physical contact in the hotel room?" Alice asked.

Lucy giggled and said, "You don't have to keep carrying your shoes." She took the sneakers from Alice's hand and callously chucked them into a nearby hibiscus bush.

Lucy led them to the lower house via slabs of path stones sunk into the grassy ground. They entered the screened in pool deck just as Haiku shucked her bikini top exposing her full, dark, tan lined breasts. Haiku walked to the pools edge and dove in. She surfaced seconds later holding her cutoffs in one hand and tossed it on the pool deck. "Get naked and get in," Haiku ordered the men. They swiftly obeyed. Alice watched them peel. Both sported serious erections.

"Bet the real guys weren't that well hung," Alice said.

"Actually they were," Lucy said. "Their endowments were well documented in the Naked Portraits series."

Once naked, both men did simultaneous cannonballs into the pool and Haiku squealed at their violent entry. She squealed again as Hawk sent her naked body flying into the air with a powerful shove form under water. Alice caught a brief glimpse of a blond triangle of hair between Haiku's legs as she came crashing back down with a huge splash. She resurfaced near Matt in a gale of laughter. It was hard to believe that this laughing young woman would become the manipulative IIW spy. Naked and spry, she swam a circle around floating Matt. She closed in for a hug and then a kiss. Close by, Hawk pulled himself out of the water. His erection twitched as he sat on the edge of the pool watching the Haiku and Matt kiss.

"According to the stories, Hawk was a bit of a voyeur," Lucy said.

Haiku ended the kiss with Matt and dropped below the surface.

"Jump in to watch if you like," Lucy said. "You can stay under indefinitely."

"Will I feel the water?" Alice asked as she walked to the edge of the pool at the deep end.

"I can reinstate the feel around f you like," Lucy said.

"I like," Alice said and dove in. The sudden shock of the cool water took her by surprise. Even though she didn't have to, she held her breath as she propelled herself in Haiku's direction. Hovering underwater, she watched Haiku encircle Matt's erection with both her hands and then take him into her mouth briefly then leaned in with her magnificent tits and squeezed the guy's erection between them. She ticled the tip with her tongue then floated up the surface for air. Alice followed.

"Don't hold back let it happen," Haiku told Matt then dropped below the water again.

Alice followed her down and watched her work him with mouth, hands and breasts. Haiku rose up for air one more time, kissed him and dropped back down again. Anticipating the coming climax, Hawk dropped down under water too. Hawk watched enthralled as Haiku pumped Matt's erection. Alice floated across from him, her eyes going from Haiku working Matt's dick to Hawk's enraptured face stroking his pale substantial erection the whole time. Alice's mind flashed back to her own bizarre underwater adventure in back in 1983. Abruptly, Matt erupted a milky stringy cloud that floated before Haiku's face.

Hawk waded in closer and waved at the floating globs pushing then into Haiku's beautiful Hawaiian face as her blond hair floated around her head like delicate, silky seaweed.

Alice's found herself flushed with excitement. She surfaced and asked Lucy, "Do I get to see her fuck one of these guys?"

"We might just have enough time for the next scene " Lucy said.

Without warning, she found herself shivering in the interior of the big house. She could see the pool deck through sliding glass doors. She was clearly getting used to these sudden jumps for this time she had a minor tiny swoon the she recovered from immediately. Lucy handed her a big pink fluffy towel with purple hibiscuses on it. Alice dried herself as she looked around the timeless local Hawaii living room with a distinct Japanese flare. Over a big attractive but worn looking sofa was a strange painting of an Asian woman in the nude standing dead center facing out. Behind the figure, in a surreal arc were reflected images showing the figure's backside from five different angles. The backgrounds were strangely segmented, each with a different look.

Alice frowned for the painting look weirdly familiar. "Is that the Gwen Yoshimura woman?"

"Yes, the real Gwen painted it all those years ago," Lucy said. "I managed to track the painting down. It is hanging in the home of the reverend mother of the church of Clara back on earth."

Goose flesh or chicken skin as locals from Hawaii in her time called it, erupted allover her body. "I've seen this painting before," Alice whispered, "I saw it at an art opening that my boyfriend Nelson took me to. It was at a trendy coffee shop near Honolulu University. I met the artist, she was very nice but a little weird." Alice's eyes grew wide. "Holy fuck that must have been the real Gwen! Haiku was there! Not Haiku but the character she plays what's her name!"

Alyson Reese?" Lucy said as both her eyebrows arched in surprise.

"Yeah! She was tall blond and Asian. I thought it was a dye job. There was a good looking blond guy there that a couldn't take my eyes off. I remember because Nelson and I fought about it all the way home that night."

"That had to be Hawking Detrick," Lucy said with fresh excitement in her voice.

"There was a guy with a beard! That was Matt! He was funny and smart! Nelson hated him too!"

"Matthew Anderson wrote the book 'I Am the Night,' that was inspired by this very painting," Lucy said.

Alice stared at the painting, stunned at finding such a strange connection to her old life.

"Time is short," Lucy told her.

Sounds of passion drifted their why from down a hall off the living room.

Alice and Lucy wandered down the hall to investigate and in a sun lit room with a large bed they found Haiku riding Hawk, her full breasts bouncing with each roll of her hips. Matt knelt on the bed close by stroking a fresh shiny erection. "Feel my tits both of you!" Haiku near yelled. Two sets of hands drifted over her tan lined pair. "I want you on top," Haiku demanded. The lovers speedily rearranged and Hawk entered her in the way of the missionary and his hips moved like pistons sending jiggly ripples across Haiku's full chest.

"When you're ready, pull it out, I wanna see you come," Haiku demanded around gasps and intakes of air. Seconds later, Hawk pulled out of her gripping his erection and in copious porn movie fashion, he ejaculated across her abdomen and tits.

"More!" she demanded.