All Comments on 'Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 03'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TabooiswatiseekTabooiswatiseekover 3 years ago

I really love ur work. I look forward to reading them. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the stories can't wait for the next.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Awesome

This story is so good I keep forgetting that itโ€™s suppose to be about anything sexual. The use of slang and culturally how it fits has me laughing my but off. Great job! Actually excellent job! :)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 03:" - This story via Part 3, just gets better.....and more realistic! I've awarded this story, through this Part 03, four (4) stars each. I'm not a believer in "everybody gets a participation trophy" just for showing up, win or lose, or even dipping your wick into your daughter's love-pussy or taking your daughter's virginity!! When a birth of a child or children and/or pregnancy is imminent--where one (1) of life's greatest risk(s) occurs, especially in incestuous children's birth--that's when I feel the greatest award is earned, the event gets my greatest gratitude, acceptance and the highest award possible.

I've a feeling, with all the loving, romancing, making love and just plain hardcore fucking going on in this two (2) family, two (2) father, two (2) daughter incest "Greatest Show On Earth" union, there will be a couple eager daughter's primed for becoming mothers. Each descriptive event throughout this story, is as real as realty can ever be; the details seem to happen in the here and now, as if I'm making love to or dipping my willy into my own daughter! That's realty in print and a story that exudes the facts of life as if through osmosis! I've never said as much in words...but I LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's set in Atlanta... can it get any better? (From someone who grew up on the outskirts of ATL.)

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

Man...there you go again!!! I've been to St. Maarten, BEAUTIFUL place. Can't put this story down! Do you REALLY need me to say 5 Stars anymore?!๐Ÿ˜‹

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 03:" - Early Forties Divorced Father Jake Steele and Twenty-one Year Old Virgin College Graduate Daughter, Darby Steele, and Early Forties Divorced Father, Nathaniel ("Nate") Rochester and Slightly Non-virgin Daughter, Nora Rochester. Both fathers and both daughters are long-time Best of Friends!!

CLARIFICATION: In the first paragraph, fourth line, where I wrote '8 months ago,' today being 15 November 2021,, "(quote)...pregnancy is imminent--where one (1) of life's greatest risk(s) occurs, especially in incestuous children's birth--that's when I feel the greatest (corrected to) REWARD is earned...(end)," I do not mean, in NO way, "life's greatest risk(s) occurs" is TO the incest couple's new baby/child's PHYSICAL condition!!! I meant to infer the "RISK" is the exposure to society's DISCOVERY of the child/baby's birth, and the RISK is to the parents legal risks and exposures of laws prohibiting the births of children of incestuous couples, including the exposure of the baby/child's existence/exposure to society-at-large! The risk of the physical conditions of incestuous couple's bearing children are NO greater to the child than are children of heterosexual couples!!

The remainder of my comments, today, are ad prevalent, and profound as my comments were months ago.' Writer 'WyndsofChange' (I love his 'alias') is an awesome, elegant, knowledgeable and compassionate writer--bar none! Keep writing, I'll keep reading. as will everyone aware of his writings/postings. Chas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can divide this chapter into two parts. The first one is horrible; it is an abomination. It is as crappy as can be with the beating, etc. That part of the chapter would get a MINUS 5 stars rating from me.

HOWEVER

The second part of the chapter is pure genius: private room at the restaurant, marriage proposal, St Martens, the whole nine yards. That part would easily get a 5 stars rating +++ from me.

There is still one loose end: How did the rings get on the stems of the glasses?

BJ

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years agoAuthor

BJ, you have the glasses etched and then the jeweler can cut the ring to get it around the thin stem, then repair the cut and make it imperceptible. I guess! :) That's how I imagined it.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years agoAuthor

BTW, you didn't like Darby's li'l birthday spanky - spank? LOL!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That start threw me off, but then it became apparent it was just a little birthday treat that Darby wanted. Very cute and well done for the mislead (intentional or not).

The whole plan to get married and be together like that was really lovely and well done. I can't help but feel sad though that people need to pull that sort of shit, jump through all those hoops and spend so much money, just so they can be together like a "normal" couple are (and let's face it, most of them tend to fuck around and their love doesn't last anyway, which is kind of just salt in the wound). Perhaps one day, society will adapt its views and be wholly accepting of love between consenting adults in all its forms, regardless of how "wrong" it maybe perceived today. One can only hope...

Personally I never understood the need for the whole marriage thing, but I think that's partially because most people don't seem to treat it as a true, lifelong commitment, and so it gets a bad rep, what with all the divorces and cheating and what not that goes on. I don't need ceremonies and huge bank balance hits to commit to someone; I'll just tell them straight up from the heart, the depth of love and devotion I have for them and promise to be theirs and theirs alone forever, with no fear of hurt or betrayal. I will shower them with affection and reassurances and try to make them feel like the centre of the universe. I will tell them I'll always be there for them and listen to them and support them, and promise to always try to make them happy. And, well, if that's not enough, then it's simply not meant to be, and that'll be that. That being said, if I know marriage would truly make my partner happy, I would be willing to indulge in it for her, but only if I feel absolutely certain in my heart that this is it, that she's the one. It wouldn't be something for me; it would be something I do for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
514 Followers
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.