Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake replied, "Hey, Nora! You see me whup yo' daddy's ass, there?!" He laughed mockingly. "Hey, baby!" He held his arms out to Darby who eagerly jumped into them, hugging her father and kissing him on the cheek.

"Eww, sweaty! You need a shower!" complained Darby.

"That's right," agreed Nora. You can't take us out to dinner all sweaty and gross while we look this good!" Both girls stepped back, held out their arms, and turned around slowly, giving their dads a quick fashion show. Nora was wearing a tight black skirt and dark red blouse with a neckline that really set off her firm, round breasts. Nate could see a black lace bra peeking from underneath. Nora was a tall girl, almost six feet, and in those high heels, she towered over most men who were already intimidated by her goddess-like demeanor. But not Nate, where she stood as an equal. They looked really good together. With that red and black outfit, her smooth dark skin, flashing eyes and sleeked-back hairdo, she looked like she worked directly for Satan himself as his Chief Soul-Gatherer. And business was good.

Darby wore a simple yellow jumper made of a very soft, silky material. Her tiny breasts meant that she didn't need a bra, so her hard little nipples would be on display for her dad all night long. The outfit was short... so short that the slightest tilt forward lifted it up, so the bottoms of her delectable cheeks peeked out. The lack of any panty flash meant she had to be wearing a thong underneath, if that. Together, the young women were incredibly sexy. All male and some female eyes would be on them, but they only had eyes for their daddy.

"Give us ten minutes to hit the showers, and we'll be right out," suggested Jake.

Nora said, "We have two cars anyway, so why don't we meet up. Darby managed to snag a table at Palisade's. We'll go get it and you guys clean up and meet us there."

Jake said, "Actually, I'd really like us all to ride together... it's more fun. We came in our work clothes, so if you can wait just a few minutes, we'll be presentable and we could all roll out together, you know?"

"What difference does it make," asked Nora. "I'm just curious."

Jake, suddenly looking uncharacteristically bashful, mumbled, "I don't know... I just really like it when we're all together like this. This is... pretty special."

Immediately, three voices went, "Awwwwwww," and they all rushed in to hug him. Nora added, "That's so sweet! We love you, too! When you think about it, we really are a family. We're in this together, keeping each other's secrets."

Darby drove Nora to their house while their dads ran inside the gym and showered and dressed in record speed. Then they drove to Jake's house and picked up their daughters and headed out for the evening.

They shared a fun and relaxing meal at Palisade's, a popular seafood joint, and as is often the case for people who love each other, the insults continued to fly. At one point, Nora teased Darby, asking her dad if he threw away that box of her old training bras, since Darby might soon fit in one, resulting in a great yell from the table, including, "Oh no you DIDN'T!" Darby pointed out a white girl with a particularly nice ass, and she calmly took out her phone and pretended to call 911 to report that the young lady had apparently stolen her friend's booty... "DAMN! She went THERE?!"

After dinner, they went to a new jazz club called SandMan's, and enjoyed some high-priced but well-poured drinks, with Jake acting as the designated driver, sticking to ice water or Coke. Since he wasn't drinking, he indulged in a ridiculously expensive cigar that he was assured was full Cuban. Jake, not being a regular smoker, didn't know if it was or not, but it was definitely enjoyable. Even Darby and Nora took pulls, coughing and spitting to the delight of their dads. All four of them very rarely drank alcohol, so they enjoyed this rare buzz they had. As they drove back home, with everyone still laughing and joking in the car on the ride home, Jake reflected that this was exactly what he wanted for the evening. He dropped off Nate and Nora at their house and he and Darby headed home.

When they got into the house, Darby was walking unsteadily. Jake picked her up and carried her up to their bedroom. She was awake and quite flirty and giggly. As he undressed her she kept trying to kiss him and pull him down on top of her. He didn't resist kissing her, but he knew that now that she was on their oh-so-comfortable bed, she'd be asleep in just a few minutes. Since she was so flirty, she helped him undress her. Under her jumper she wore no bra, and only a matching yellow thong. As always, he took a moment to look at her. God, she was beautiful! And gazing up at him wearing just that yellow thong, with her long, luxurious pubes peeking out of the top and sides, she was unimaginably sexy. He delicately stroked the front of her panties, slipping underneath to caress her soft, silky hair. She sighed gently. Maybe... no, there she goes. Her head slumped to the side and she was out. She normally slept naked, so he removed her thong, pulled the covers over her, and softly kissed her goodnight. Then he went into his home office to finish his research. Three hours and $22,000 later, everything was set. As he gently climbed into the bed trying not to wake her, Darby felt the bed move, and she immediately scooched over to Jake, and cuddled up on her daddy, sighing softly in her sleep.

The next morning, Jake was sipping juice in the kitchen, looking at his tablet. Darby bounced in and hugged him from behind. "Morning, Daddy! You were up late! How'd you sleep? Is that OJ? Im'ma have some of that! Did you cook breakfast? I'm starving. Daddy, would you make me one your special Jake McMuffins? What are we doing today?" Darby was always a morning girl, and typically started the day at full speed.

Jake got up to make her breakfast sandwich, and he said, "You're welcome, baby."

"For what?" she asked as she gulped a whole glass of juice and reached for the jug for more.

"You were pretty drunk last night. How do you feel?"

"I know! It was so much fun! We should all get together like that a lot! Omigod! You didn't let me do anything stupid, did you?!"

"'Course not, baby. You and Nora are what I call, 'giggly-friendly drunks.' Nate is a bit of a 'talk-ey drunk'. Nobody embarrassed themselves, nothing went viral. But how do you feel?"

"I feel fine. No, actually, I feel great!"

"Have you ever had a hangover?"

Darby thought about it. "I don't drink very often, but no. No matter what I drink the night before, the next day I feel like this... awesome!"

"There's something in my biology that keeps me from getting hung over, and believe me, I've tried. Looks like you inherited that. So you're welcome, baby."

"Awww, you always give me the best gifts!"

Jake placed the breakfast sandwich in front of her. "Eat up, sweetheart. I'm gonna take a quick run, gotta talk to Nate about something, and I'll be back in a little bit." He kissed her on her neck, as her mouth was quite busy with her dad's delicious sandwich.

"Shheya," Darby called as he walked out of the house.

As Jake walked down the driveway to the street to begin his run, he shot off a quick text to Nate:

*Yo, man u up? Need your help on a project*

He brought up his music app and started jogging in the direction of Nate's house. It was a sunny October morning, nice and crisp, and Jake was enjoying being outside. He was going over the plans in his head. He knew Darby would be thrilled, and he was sure Nate and Nora would be on board as well. Even if they didn't do it, too, he know that they would at least go with them. That would be enough for them. He wasn't an IT professional like Nate, but his skills were up to the task of creating what they needed. The guy in Phillipsburg has taken the money and the check had cleared the bank. He even had a back-up guy just in case the first guy flaked. Everything was in place. This would work. Now he just wanted to go through it with Nate. But this was happening... with or without the Rochesters.

He had jogged the long way around the neighborhood and now, half an hour later, he was coming up on Nate's house. No, that wasn't right. He'd better start referring to things correctly... this was Nate and Nora's house. He hadn't heard anything back from his text, but this couldn't wait. He was heading to the front door when his phone rang; it was Nate.

"Hey, man, I'm at your front door. I was just starting a run when I texted you," Jake said into the phone.

"Come on in, Dawg, it's open," replied Nate and he hung up.

Jake went in the front door and walked through into the kitchen. No lights were on and most of the blinds were closed. Jake chuckled to himself. "You and Nora feelin' that shit this mornin', ain'cha?" Jake offered.

"Darby's young. I bet she's tore up, too," said Nate.

"Nah, man. She's all bubbly and happy and ready to go. I got something in my blood that negates hangovers. Never had one in my life. Darby got that blessing, too. Sorry man, y'all gotta suffer on your own."

"Yeah, well I'm a big boy. I been here before. I'll live. Anyway, text sounded all cagey. Wassup?"

"Nora still asleep?"

"Nah, she's awake, but not up and moving. Why?"

"Yo, let's take a ride somewhere, maybe bring back some donuts or somethin'. I need to go over somethin' whicha an' I don't want Nora to hear it. At least, not yet."

"Yo, I ain't about keepin' secrets from my girl, man. I know she's—"

"Relax, man. This ain't a secret. It's a surprise."

"What kin'na surprise you got for MY girl?!"

"Mothafucka get yo' beanpole-ass in the SUV an' let's go!" Jake interrupted impatiently.

"Fine!" Nate grabbed his key-fob, but first went into the bedroom to kiss Nora and let her know that they were going out for a minute. "Alright, let's go," but he was muttering under his breath about 'impatient-ass' and 'orderin' me around' and what sounded like '-ck he think he is...'

Once he pulled his Escalade out of the driveway, Nate said, "Alright, we're in the vault. Speak!"

"Okay, let me start with this. I love her, man. Dude, I love Darby more than I've ever loved anything in this life. You know how you're sittin' at a red-light, and you see a hot girl walking along. You check her out for a couple of seconds, your light turns green, and you drive off, and poof, she's forgotten. Know what I mean?"

"Yeah, man. Happens five times a day," agreed Nate.

"Well compared to how I feel about Darby, THAT'S all I felt for Meredith. She cute, oh the light's green, wonder what Im'ma have for lunch. Nothin' more."

"Yeah, well, I know what you mean. That's how I feel for Nora, too. Yeah, I'm crazy 'bout her. But I know you ain't drag my hung-over ass out here to write love poems. What's up?"

"So did you hear about that case in France with that guy who straight-up, out-in-the-open married his daughter? See, this French dude was in a relationship with his daughter, just like us. No adoption, stepdad, GSA, separated-at-birth shit. This was his full-blood daughter, she grew up with him, and later, when she was like 21, they started hittin' it. Now in France, incest is legal, and—"

"No shit! Legal-legal? Not 'really illegal but nobody talks about it,' but actually legal?!"

"Yeah, man. Legal. So they're hittin' it hard, ain't even pretending to hide nothin'! I'm guessing the neighbors are all like," Jake faked a horrible French accent, "Oh, zis is Jean-Paul, he'z banging ze daah-teah. Zees ees no beeg deel!"

Nate was cracking up with laughter, "Damn, man, you so fuckin' stupid!"

"So anyway, they decide that they're not just fucking, but they're in love, and they wanna get married. So while incest is legal, incest marriage ain't. So dude finds a loop-hole. St. Maarten is this island in the Caribbean that's half-owned by the Dutch and half-owned by the French. The Dutch side is all laid back, they don't give a fuck. But the French side is sorta proud, and they don't really like it when France, which is like 5000 miles away across a fuckin' ocean, tells them what to do. So this couple, they go to St. Maarten for a vacation and get married. They're already in the islands so it's a built-in honeymoon. Anyway, they go back home to France and France says the marriage is invalid. Dude sues the French government, and his argument is 'Who the fuck are we hurting?' and 'If it's okay to love, fuck, and have a life together, why can't we marry?'

"So the case goes to court, and they end up with a compromise. French government says, 'Okay, you can't marry your relatives here in France. But if you marry them in St. Maarten, we'll recognize it. So now, father and daughter are married. And now, couples are sneaking over to St. Maarten to get married and France is all like, 'vaatever, ze veirdos!' So unlike here in the US where everybody got their panties in a bunch worried 'bout who's fuckin' who, France, and a lot of other countries in Europe, are like, as long as everybody's grown, consenting adults, your family reunion can be your dating pool. They don't care, 'cause just like us... who're we hurting?"

"So y'all moving to France?" asked Nate.

"Well that ain't plan 'A', but if I had to, I'd do it. If that's the only way I can be with Darby, I'll sell it all in a heartbeat. Move to France, frown all the time, drink wine and smoke cigarettes. But I think there's another way. Look, once you married Janie, how many times did you ever have to prove she was your wife?"

Nate thought about it. "Never. Basically, I said, 'This is my wife,' and everybody said okay. When we did our taxes, we went from filing single to married, nobody said 'boo.'"

Jake countered, "Me either. We got married in Jackson, Mississippi, and I couldn't find that marriage license at gunpoint, you know?"

"Alright. So what's your point?"

"A big part of being married is saying you're married. But that's not enough. I know Darby wants, well, something... some kind of ceremony, to make it real. And to be honest, so do I. That's hard to do here in the states. So here's plan 'A':"

"You got my attention, man," Nate pulled into a donut shop, put the car in park, and shut off the engine. "Go ahead."

"We go to St, Maarten, get married, come back into the US using our real, legal passports and IDs, get back home with our fresh new marriage license, and wherever we go, this lovely young lady is my wife, Darby. People get married on cruises and overseas all the time. It's no biggie. I'm a top salesman at my company. I go into the office maybe twice a month. Six people there know my face. Maybe somebody knows I might have had a kid. But not one person there has ever met Darby. Or Meredith, for that matter. You go in your office every day, and you probably know a lot more people. Maybe they know you got divorced, maybe not. But I'll bet my left nut nobody there knows Nora. Dude, we're married because we say we are."

Nate thought about the idea. He knew Jake was counting on him to pick it apart. This was too important not to. "Okay, what if somebody recognizes you?"

Jake was ready for that one. "Recognizes us doing what? Having dinner together? Going to the movies and sitting close? Holdin' hands? Dancin' close together? So some busy-body says, 'Damn, man, you and your daughter are awful close. That's creepy!' I'll say, 'So? Being close ain't a crime. Being a daddy's girl or a doting father ain't a crime. If that creeps you out, that's your problem.' The only time we're actually doing anything illegal is when we are actually inside our daughters. Period. So just don't fuck outside. And no sex-tapes. Oh, and don't say, 'This is my wife, but by the way, she's also my daughter.' Leave that part out, okay. What else you got?"

"What about papers?"

"I've already scanned in a copy of Darby's birth certificate and photoshopped it to her mom's maiden name. It came out perfect. And St. Maarten is not gonna call the states for verification. So my daughter, Darby Steele is going to St. Maarten. Her license, passport, everything, already say Darby Steele. But in St. Maarten, Luke LeClerc will perform the marriage of Darby Manyfield and Jake Steele. Darby Manyfield becomes Mrs. Darby Steele, and Darby Steel will re-enter the US with perfectly valid papers. Get me Nora's birth certificate and we can do the same for her. Next issue?"

"Wouldn't this work better if we moved someplace nobody knows us?" asked Nate.

"Absolutely not! You're thinking about some small town in Oregon or some shit, right?"

"Well, yeah," admitted Nate.

"Think about it... We live in a major metropolitan area. This is Atlanta, man, millions of people just tryin' to live their lives. If an older man has a hot young wife, they might think, 'she's a gold-digger' if they think anything at all. And then they forget about you. Get over yourself. Nobody cares what you're doing. She's hot, she's clearly with you willingly, and they'll probably think, 'Shit, I wish I was him,' and then forget about you. But move yo' black ass to some little-ass town where everybody knows everybody's business. You're new. They're gonna make it a mission to find out about you... just to be nosey. And mark my words, somebody's teenage kid who's a wiz on the internet is gonna find out somethin'. And those self-righteous God-fearing Jesus-loving people in little towns won't like what we're doing. They won't like us at ALL. Nah, man. I'm stayin' here."

"No matter what we do, there's a certain amount of risk. But it's a solid plan. So what's next?"

"Well I already have the ring for Darby. How long will it take you -"

"Bought it last May. Was gonna give it to her for our one-year anniversary, but I just couldn't figure out a way to know I could make it happen. Without a solid plan to make it happen, it just seemed empty. So I hung on to it. But damn, dawg, you done came through with a helluva plan!"

"So we should take them out for a really nice dinner and pop that question. We need someplace really nice, 'cause this is a big deal. But I don't want to do it in front of a crowd. Nah, we need to reserve a private room at a nice restaurant. You should take care of that."

"Me?! Why me? You got job! You getting' married, too! What, man, money tight?"

Jake nodded knowingly at his friend. "Trust me. If you don't do it, you'll regret it. Go 'head. Make the reservations, grease the palms, whatever you gotta do. Just trust me."

"Fine. How the fuck do you always get me to do shit?"

"Nate, have I ever let you down? Have you ever trusted me and it blew up in your face?"

"No. Hell, you're the one who started all this, telling me to take Nora to Disney with me. Alright, but we probably can't get one on short notice. A weeknight would be easier for the restaurant cause it's not as busy. I'm thinking a Wednesday night. But it might take a week or two to set it up. That okay?"

"Yeah, that works. Then afterwards, we'll come back to our house. I have a surprise for y'all."

"THIS isn't enough of a surprise?"

"Trust me," Jake smiled.

It was after noon by the time Nate dropped Jake off at his house. He walked in and called for Darby, but got no answer. He went into his bedroom to shower and change and found her sleeping. It looked like she'd taken her morning shower and then laid back down. Jake went into the bathroom and took a shower himself. He was hungry, and he just meant to wake her so they could go grab lunch, but he couldn't help himself... he just loved looking at her. He lifted the sheet to view her sleeping form, and was instantly captivated by her beauty. She was sleeping mostly on her stomach, wearing only a pair of blue bikini panties. Sweet Jesus, that ass! He planted a few kisses on each cheek, and then pressed his face right in her center to nuzzle her ass, inhaling deeply. She smelled clean and soapy, with just a hint of her naturally sexy scent. Darby moaned softly in her sleep and lifted her hips to press herself against his face. He pulled the rapidly dampening crotch of her panties to the side and dragged the tip of his tongue from her soft, furry taint up across her tight little starfish. That woke her up.