Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmmm," she stretched. "Hi, daddy," she said softly.

"Hey, sweetheart. I was just gonna wake you for lunch, but then I remembered I didn't have breakfast yet," Jake replied as he resumed licking and tonguing her rear.

"That's okay... I washed a peach for you. You should have that first," she said huskily, as his oral ministrations were having a delicious effect on her state of mind. "Here," she offered, and she pulled off her panties, laid fully on her stomach, her legs parted, and her delectable ass arched upward into her father's hungry mouth. "Mmmmm... I like that, Daddy. You really like my ass, don't you, Daddy?" Darby purred. "That's it... lick it just like that... Mmmmmm..."

Jake spread her cheeks apart and dove into her tangy goodness, driving his tongue in and out of her tight little hole while reaching around in front to massage her clit. That got a louder moan from her. Then, "Maybe I'm hungry, too, Daddy." Darby rotated around so that she was sitting squarely on her dad's face, and then lowered herself down to take his hard cock into her mouth. She had learned to take him all the way into her throat with no trouble. But she'd found what really made her daddy cum hard for her was when she worked on just his head, tickling and tongue-flicking the sensitive tip, while rubbing and stroking his balls. She started doing just that and was immediately rewarded with Jake moaning loudly directly into her overflowing pussy. He licked and sucked harder, swallowing her nectar and searching deep inside her drooling chasm for more.

Jake latched on to her tingling clit, and then a finger slid into both holes sending Darby over the edge, cumming and dripping into her father's mouth. She squeezed his cock tight in her fist as her body tensed and pulsed with the powerful throes of her climax. The tight grip and the sounds and feeling of his daughter's orgasm from his mouth dropped Jake over his peak as well, and he fired volley after volley of sweet, pearly daddy-cream into his baby girl's sucking mouth, and she swallowed every bit, not wasting even a drop. As their passions ebbed, she continued to suck him gently, lovingly, as if she couldn't bear to part with it. Jake nuzzled his face into her curls, breathing in her heady, honey-filled scent, luxuriating in the sublime pleasure of having his face between her thighs. God, he loved this woman!

After a few minutes, perhaps a few hours, they sat up and embraced, whispering sweet silly sentiments to each other.

When they finally got up to actually get dressed to go eat something other than each other, Darby asked Jake, "So what was up with you running out to see Nate this morning?"

Jake responded cagily, "We're working on something. Something big."

"Will me and Nora like it?"

"We promise, you'll love it!"

*****

Two weeks later, on Wednesday evening, the two couples walked into Mama Pearl's, a very swanky seafood joint not far from their homes. Jake wondered why seafood again so soon. Nate reasoned, "First, it's a third-generation black owned business. They have a closed-off private room which I've secured, you cheap-ass bitch, and seafood because tonight, we won't wanna go to bed on a heavy meal."

Jake responded, "Respect, dog. Well thought out plan!"

Darby and Nora had no idea what was going on. Going out to a fancy dinner was certainly not unusual, but it was rare to happen in the middle of the week. To be honest, each one secretly thought the other was pregnant and somehow had an astounding poker face. Maybe this was the announcement? All their dads told them was, "We're going out to dinner on Wednesday, dress nice." Neither of them would divulge another word about it.

They looked amazing, Darby in a flowing dark green wraparound dress and Nora in black shorts with a black top and a sheer blue gauzy skirt. They both looked runway ready.

As they walked into the small dining room off to the side of the main room, the girls noticed there were no other diners in the room. It must be a slow night, they thought. Again, they wondered, 'Why Wednesday?' They got seated at their table, and the server closed the door behind her. "Oohhh, private room... nice! Come on, what's going on, Daddy?" asked Darby.

Jake just replied, "Thanks, Nate for getting a private room. Ladies, this whole dinner is a Nate Rochester Production!"

Nora looked adoringly at her dad. "You did all this, Daddy?"

"Well, yeah, baby. I pulled a coupla' strings."

"Wow," Nora commented, clearly impressed. "Nicely done. Remind me to thank you properly later," she said, smiling.

Nate had whined like a haunted house door when Jake got him to agree to putting this evening together, but he had to admit, seeing Nora's reaction to the private room and the top shelf service made it all worthwhile. He wondered what Jake had planned for the rest of the evening. He'd been even more tight-lipped.

As expected, the dinner was scrumptious. The service was so attentive, it was almost embarrassing. It wasn't a huge meal, as Nate had suggested, but it was imminently satisfying. Jake had been keeping an eye on the clock. He wanted to leave for his house by 8:30 so there'd be time for the big reveal, and then an early bedtime right after that. It was just after 7:00 right now. The server cleared the dinner plates and announced, "Okay, guys, I'll be right back with dessert, 'kay?" and she disappeared.

Nora looked at Darby, "Did you order dessert? I would have ordered dessert. Where's the dessert menu?" Darby just shrugged and shook her heard.

Nate said, "Maybe it's like a house thing that everybody gets. Just relax."

The server came back in with four champaign glasses already filled with sparkling cider. She carefully placed a glass in front of each person and walked away. Nate and Jake picked up their glasses for a toast. Jake nodded to Nate, who spoke.

"To the two most beautiful, most amazing women on the planet, our loves, our soul-mates, and most of all, our daughters. To Nora and Darby." And he held his glass forward to toast.

Nora and Darby picked up their glasses, but something clinked on the bottoms of theirs. They looked closely, and there on the bottom, impossibly around the stem, was an engagement ring. 'Nora' and 'Darby' were etched on the base of the glass.

"Daddy... what is this...?" stammered Darby.

"Uh-uhh, first you have to drink it," said Jake playfully. They both downed the sparkling cider in a gulp, and turned the glasses over to inspect the rings.

Nora asked, "Dad, is this for real? How do I get it off?"

Both fathers took their daughters' glass and simply snapped the stem off. They put the broken glasses in a small box the server had provided discretely. Then each man knelt in front of his daughter. Since they were together longer, and had helped Jake and Darby get together, Nate spoke first.

"Nora, you've been my daughter and my best friend all your life, and for the past two years, we've shared a love. Baby, would you please take your place at my side, and do me the great honor of becoming my wife?"

Nora held out her left hand and said, "Yes, Daddy. A million times yes!" Nate slipped the ring on her finger... A white gold one-and-a-half carat princess cut with two tiny stones on either side.

They both looked at Jake and Darby. They both had tears in their eyes. Jake spoke, "My sweet, sweet Darby, I didn't know love like this was possible. Even thinking about not having you beside me tightens my chest and robs my breath. I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. Baby, will you please marry me and be my love, my soul-mate, my wife forever?" He presented her with a one and three-quarter carat pear cut solitaire set in gold.

Darby's hand was already out. "I've wanted to be your wife since I could pronounce the word 'wife.' Nothing would make me happier. Yes, Daddy, yes, yes, yes!" Darby and Nora reached up and kissed their fathers deeply. Darby said, "We need to go home. NOW!"

Nate said, "The check is all taken care of. We can head out now if you want." Everyone said at the same time, "We want!"

As they waited for the valet to bring the car up, the girls could not stop looking at the rings and the huge, brilliant diamonds, and their grins seemed to be permanently attached to their pretty faces. Once in the car, Darby asked, "How did you get them around the glasses?"

Nora interrupted with, "I want to know that, but a bigger question is, how can we do this? I mean, dad, I love you, but I'm still your daughter, and this is all still very much illegal."

Nate said, "Baby, I know what you're saying. But believe it or not, Jake has it figured out. We're heading to their house now to see it."

Both girls, "Really?" Darby continued with, "You figured out a way, Daddy? I'm gonna be Mrs. Steele, not just Miss Steele?"

Jake answered confidently, "That's right, baby. We'll be home in 10 minutes. You'll see everything there."

Fifteen minutes later, they were all sitting in Jake and Darby's living room. Jake turned the TV on but left the screen black. Nate, Nora, and Darby all looked at him expectantly.

Jake took a deep breath and began, "Okay, I've already explained this whole thing to Nate, and he knows that it'll work, how it'll work and why. But the idea is, in France incest is legal. In France, what we're doing is 100% not against any law. But we can't get married... in France. But France owns St. Maarten, an Island in the Caribbean, well part of it, and there, if we get married, France would recognize it."

Darby was the first to speak, "So we're moving to France?"

Jake answered, "No, we're staying here. But we're going to St. Maarten where we can get married even though we're father and daughter. And when we get back, we'll have a real, valid marriage license. But Darby, for the wedding, your birth certificate will show that you're not my daughter. Same for you, Nora. See, take a look," And he handed the girls their doctored birth certificates. The he handed them the originals. Except for the names, they looked positively identical.

Nora looked at the documents. She looked at her dad, who worked in IT. "Did you do these?"

Nate shook his head. "Nah, baby. That's all Jake."

"Damn, this is good work. You could be a forger."

Darby spoke up, "If we have these, why not just take this to the courthouse and get married tomorrow?"

Jake said, "That's way too risky, baby. First, marriages are public records. Anybody can look it up. Even with the different last names, Jake Steele marrying a younger woman named Darby anything just looks suspect. Yes, we have an excellent forgery, but that only exists on paper. It's not backed up by any computer records. Dekalb County MIGHT check, but St. Maarten CAN'T check, so they'll take our papers at face value. But even if they do check, father-daughter marriage is legal there. And once we get back, there's no reason to check... Darby Steele and Nora Rochester already exist everywhere.

"Plus, I was married to your mom for 20 years, and I never once had to show anything. Nate, either. So once we're married, everyone simply accepts the marriage at face value. We live in a city. We're anonymous. People bend and twist laws all the time, and no one cares because everyone has their own life. I've made a lot of inquiries and done a lot of research. This will work, Future Mrs. Steele. So would everybody like to see the honeymoon?"

Three voices said, "Honeymoon?!"

Jake smiled and picked up his phone, pressed play, and the TV came to life with images of a huge ship called "Allure Of The Seas." The video showed all the things to do on the ship, and then quick previews of the ports of call. After the video ended, Jake said, "It leaves December 21, and it's a 10-night cruise. We get to St. Maarten on Christmas Eve, so we're getting married on Christmas Eve. Plus, we're not just getting cabins like commoners or something, we're all staying in suites. They're big enough for six but it's just us two in each. The suites comes with a personal butler and access to all the extra-bougie parts of the ship. Is this cool, or what?!"

Nate yelled, "A butler? Are you serious?! We gonna be THAT bougie?!

Jake replied, "Yeah. That is how we're gon' roll."

Darby exclaimed excitedly, "A ten-day cruise, staying in a suite, plus I'm getting married to my Daddy?! Please don't wake me up!" Nora just looked stunned.

Nate said, "Man, I gotta ask... how much is this gonna cost?"

Jake said, "It's all done. The cruise, all the charges, airfare, the weddings, it's all paid for. This is a present to you all, my family. Just say yes!"

"Dude I don't know what to say. I don't know how to thank you for all this, for the cruise, for figuring out how I can marry my baby, all of it. And this must've cost a grip! You gotta let me pay my half."

"Alright but it came to just over $22,000."

Nate's eyes bugged out. "Twenty-two grand?! FUCK! Alright, since you my boy, Im'ma let you have this one, but the next one is definitely on me, okay?"

"Absolutely. Now get the fuck out. I think it's past everybody's bedtimes, if you can catch my newly-engaged drift."

Both women looked at their sparkling new engagement rings. Nora grabbed her dad's hand and dragged him out the door, "Oh, yeah, It's damn sure bedtime. Thanks, Jake! G'night, Dar!" And they were gone.

Darby simply leaped into Jakes arms, kissing him like he'd swallowed her ring and she wanted it back! "You found a way, Daddy! You really found a way! All I ever wanted was to marry you and really really be your wife, and you found a way to make it happen! You are so wonderful, daddy! I'm gonna be the best wife you could ever imagine! I'm gonna make you soooo happy!" Darby declared giddily. "Thank you, Daddy! Now come to bed... I need to start thanking you right now!!"