All Comments on 'Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 04'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very nicely crafted; I’m probably not alone in looking forward to more of your work, whether testing the structural integrity of these three couples’ extended family, or other adventures. Just keep everything playful and consensual, and remember that a lot of readers find monster dicks and bottomless holes to be pretty lazy literary devices - but then I’ve never written erotica, and I could be entirely full of shit, so just do you.

TabooiswatiseekTabooiswatiseekalmost 4 years ago

Once again I truly love ur work! I would get on daily hoping to see more of Darcy n Nora! I loved this story n adding about the mother being a lesbian. Who saw that coming! Definitely write more! Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutly amazing

This is one of the best stories Ive found on this site. I am really excited to read more of your work. I love how you've given this story a nice rounded ending and closed the story very very well planned out and written.

Honestly I never even concidered the twist with Meradith and think that was a stroke of pure creative genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not bad.Not bad at all.You have the knack of telling a story.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Beyond Hilarious

I know I’m suppose to be in it for the sex. But forget that part! This story is so so good :)! “The Twilight Zone;Oh yeah, theirrrr definitely together and last but not last the Freak Flag Fly”. I’m still laughing as I write this. I mean “Tol U So”.. I’m crying...laughing that is! I’m just letting these exclamation marks fly. This story is damm good. I mean it was so funny and well written 🤣🤣🤣

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your comments! I apreciate it!

SithspitSithspitover 3 years ago

Hm.

I literally laughed out loud when they revealed the name of the school headmaster..."Tole U. Seau"...that was nicely done.

I felt the inclusion of Meredith was a bit....um...deus ex machina. It felt abrupt and shoe-horned in, even though it was handled with skill.

And that covers all the low points...just that one. Yep. The rest was well written erotica AND story, and a treat to see things from a different racial perspective instead of a typically "lighter skinned" field of writing.

Well done.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

I like happy endings. Thanks.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Well, a new (for me) author in my favorite genre! I saw your comment on one of Ms_Mesh_Microkini's stories, and your opinion pretty much said what I was thinking, and I saw you said "my stories", popped over to your page, and voila, you've a new fan! Well done with this series! Keep up the good work. 5 stars

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 04 - Well, the Steele Family, Jacob and Darby, and the Rochester Family, Nathaniel and Nora, have accomplished more in the past five (5) or so years, than most families accomplish is several lifetimes. And...all with extremely positive results and outcomes. One thing that can be said about all the events throughout the the life span of this story, is that nothing about it can be deemed cliche'.

This writer, 'WyndsofChange' writes a very powerful story, but yet very inspiring, with many feel-good events and situations. Many times throughout I felt my heart rate increase and my chest puffed out because of the many feel-good moments. In the end--because of the pregnancies--I gladly rated this story with Five (5) Stars! They are well earned, and worthy!!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

I am in awwwwwe!!!. The storyline, the characters, the wrap up, the unhurried pace and finally the copious amounts of raw sex!! You sir are a Master storyteller! Thanks so much for writing our story without all the stereotypes and ignorant "elephant" cocks that usually accompany so many other stories here. I look forward to picking your brain clean of the next set of exciting black people you bring to life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dislike the inclusion of Meredith and her drama

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

Hi WoC,

Just finished reading the 4 chapters of “Ask Me If I’m Ready”. What a great title for a story, and the story itself was as fantastic as the title. This was such a wonderful series, for a lot of reasons. And your first effort at writing erotica. Very impressive.

The story line was simple, original and attractive for its simplicity; no complex machinations or massive suspension of disbelief was required. The reader could get right into it and feel it was real, even down to the way you located the action specifically in Atlanta and Florida.

Your characters are so likeable and credible. They are just the nicest people and you paint them so carefully and completely that they never act out of character. You don’t require them all to have massive tits and you don’t need the guys to ejaculate 3-4 times in an hour. They are all so real and authentic. And your story is primarily about the characters, which means that when you get to the sex, it’s more powerful.

Your dialog is natural, casual and packed with colloquialisms that make it real. You have a good, balanced amount of dialog between the characters; not too much, not too little. Your dialog makes the reader smile as you put in a lot of light-hearted moments. The dialog you create when they are having sex is like petrol on the fire of the eroticism of the act.

Your writing was vividly descriptive and the imagery so appropriate. I loved this one, among many: “Just seeing her, his dick was already hard as calculus.” There were too many other great descriptions to mention.

For someone who claims to have never had any of the adventures you write about, your writing has tremendous authenticity and attention to detail. Your attention to detail enhances the story, never detracts from it, even down to the color of Jake’s Range Rover. You must have done massive amounts of research – thank you for all that effort.

And the sex. Your writing about the sex is extraordinarily beautiful. I think it’s the fact that the sex is filled with so much love that makes it so good. Your whole story is filled with so much love and the love overcomes the intrinsic wrongness of the incest, accelerating the erotic nature of the incest. For comparison, you even threw in two other couples to the marriage ceremony where the woman was not fully in love with her father. That just highlighted the love of your two lead women for their fathers, and the fathers for their daughters.

One question: I might have missed it, but how did Darby know that her Dad liked her to have a pubic bush? I liked that she had a bush whereas Nora was shaved. You created contrast, rather than having both women the same, even though they are so close.

And what an ending: Meredith returns, with a twist. You’re brilliant.

Thank you so much for this story and I’m going to enjoy reading your other stories. All the best to you,

Andy

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the journey! THIS is why I write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story and the excellent weaving of the plot. This is a touchy subject and it was covered with great quality. The only downside for me is the spanking; I'm NOT into pain!. I do not hesitate to grant this story a solid 5*.

BJ

PS: Is it true that fathers and daughters can legally he married in St Maartens or is this just for the sake of this story?

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, BJ. No, I made up the part about incest marriage being legal in St. Maarten...thats only true in my Universe. You'll see that island pop up in my stories. However, everything else is true. Incest is legal in France, The Netherlands, and in St. Maarten, which is owned by both. Though if you were discrete, my plan would probably work just like in the story... Nobody validates a marriage license. It's usually just taken at face value. But what do I know... I'm just a weird guy who likes writing stories about fathers and daughters getting together romantically! All that said, I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Also, while their story has been told, you'll typically see my characters pop up as guest stars and Other Stories down the line. I hope you enjoy those as well. Thank you so much for reading!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Delftsejongen, Brad never knew Nate's or Nora's names. All he knew was some black father and daughter were sleeping together. So , like the ship's captain said, there's nothing he can do about it. But a newly single rich, white, racist man in the Deep South of the US will always be just fine. Sadly.

Jennifer and Meredith got married and had a child, though I didn't name the father, and continued to be a part of both families' lives. (Re-read, 'Seven Years Later') Thank you for the wonderful comments, and the absolute best of wishes for you and Anna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT STORY THAT WAS SPOILT BY THE SKANK MEREDITH BECOMING AGGRESSIVE OVER Darby and Jake getting married and then blackmailing them for the skank to be back in their lives!!

Then the white trash, Jennifer's husband was too much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First 3 parts were great!! You brought back the whore Mother of Darby then father and daughter are made to feel guilty in front of the skank who they forgave and became friends......that just fucked up a good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whoring skank Meredith is throwing a hissy fit!! So much of mileage for a cheating skank

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

Awesome story really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All your daddy-daughter stories are excellent. Pity you've stopped writing.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

I see a few comments complaining about bringing Meredith back into the story but I rather enjoyed that bit of drama and like that they found a way to be an extended family. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

watersports? after all the fun that came before? pun intended... Blech.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fabulous story - loved both couples. Ended too soon!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That couple on the cruise. I feel bad for the woman (Jennifer), being married to such a closed-minded, judgemental guy, and not getting the love returned from her father that she felt all those years ago. Glad she drops him and finds love on the cruise. Speaking of which...

Jennifer meets Meredith! And Mer finds what she was looking for in Jen. That's kind of nice I guess, though I still resent her for being a cheating bitch - there's no excuse for doing what she did. And Delacroix legal doing the ceremonies, as in Rene Delacroix, the huge-dicked guy Carla was banging from one of your other stories? Damn I love that. It's like a little universe you got going there for all these stories. Weird that a couple of the other couples chickened out of the marriage ceremony, though I suppose there were good reasons (we aren't aware of their story so we can only wonder).

Mer pulling a total hissy fit (highly amusing after what she did to them not so long ago) and then saying "I'll keep your secret if you can forgive me" was total bullshit. She doesn't deserve to have her conscience cleared so easily, especially like that. I would have said no and walked away. She doesn't deserve forgiveness for the way she done him wrong. Not a damn ounce of it. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve happiness; I'm saying she needs to come to terms with what she did, offer a genuine apology, show that she's really actually sorry - and not just for being caught - and then perhaps in time, be forgiven. Yet even more reason to despite cheaters, not that I needed any.

I guess the whole thing that really bothers me about the cheating is that you're meant to love and be committed to someone, and especially after so long in a marriage, you're meant to be able to talk to your partner about any sort of doubts and such. But instead, she chose to fuck around seeking that missing something, making a conscious choice that pisses all over that love and commitment of so many years, knowing just how deep the hurt and betrayal would be when she was inevitably discovered. That right there is the real reason it angers me so much and is why I can never forgive such an act.

Anyway, the story itself was pretty awesome. I just wish there was more. All good things... I suppose.

Johnm74165Johnm741657 months ago

Loved it, a wonderful story, good attention to detail, lots of love and had me laughing so hard at nates reaction to seeing meredith, wonderful, absolutely wonderful, thank you.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Yeah, the reintroduction of Meredith was poorly done compared to everything else. And the way she wants to earn their forgiveness is to blackmail them? FFS, that part alone shows she still has no respect for Jake or Darby. And should not be a part of their lives st all.

.

Hell, Jake could blackmail her right back with the proof she was fucking a subordinate from work, and then there goes her cushy management/executive path.

.

Everything else was so good, that part stood out all the more. Sadly, that makes this the only non 5* chapter in the series.

GreWulfGreWulfabout 1 month ago

shadracht5 months ago

Drama queen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES