All Comments on 'Ask Me If I'm Ready'

by WyndsofChange

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

First time reading a story with a black father n daughter...loved it! Hopefully u will write more soon!

oneof9oneof9almost 4 years ago

Great story for you first time. Hope to other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

First effort, you say? - well can’t wait for more. And thanks for not giving daddy a foot long or plus baseball bat for a cock - I guess I’m just one of those who prefer a well crafted slow burn of character development and simmering lust to improbable anatomical freaks.

steppinontoessteppinontoesalmost 4 years ago

Since this was your first, all further stories will be fantastic. Please continue.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words. This will be a 3-chapter arc. Chapter 2 was just submitted, and I hope to get chapter 3 up within a week or two. Stay tuned.

NesticNesticover 3 years ago

Woww... This has been a compelling story from start to finish.

I enjoyed the words and the sensitivity between the family members. The chapter had the perfect length and kept getting better and better. Incest is always best. Hope to read more of your excellent stories.

Amazing!!

That was an incredible story and I loved every bit of it.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
LoL you got me...

Steele huh😂😂 I love the others ones too J.S😹

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

I can't give this story a 5* rating because nothing was said about birth control. I'm not a fan of daddy/daughter; or mommy/son pregnancy either, for that matter.

I also think that a truly loving daddy would be more sympathetic for his baby girls body her first time.

If I heard some asshole had treated my baby girl that way her first time, I would be looking for him to teach him some manners. He obviously didn't care about her at all. He only cared about deflowering her and getting his rocks off in her unprotected womb.

Way to go daddy.

I won't be reading more about this poor girl and her asshole father.

I will try one more of your stories to see how you treat your loving characters in that one.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 01:" - Twenty-two Year Old College Graduate Virgin Daughter, Darby Steele and Very Recently Divorced Father, Jake Steele.

This story is written by an author, not writing for the first time, but writing his first erotica. He's penned an absolutely marvelous, first time-out-the gate incestuous erotica, that can best be described by the author's own words! To quote, "...but he knew he was giving his daughter the orgasm of her life. He knew he'd taken her to heaven. Now, he planned to make her see God Himself..." end quote! The story has those quoted, tingling, exotic words running the full length of the three (3) pages of Part 01. This writer obviously is a very talented writer; for his first erotic, yet incestuous story, it is nothing short of brilliant!

The writer, 'WyndsofChange' has no idea how great his erotica incest story (for this reader, Part 01, so far) is, or how much it is appreciated, not only in the concepts, theme and characterizations, but also in the awesomeness of the foreplay and how exotic the actual sex scenes are dialogued, described and detailed. Absolutely phenomenal and libido awakening. I have no idea about the writer's prior genre writing experience, but I sure as hell know he writes one helluva incest story par excellence! Although he's written nine (9) stories/chapters thus far, I'd be thrilled if he had written ten (10) times as many--I fervently wish!!.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story, beautifully written. I thought the love making scene was full of intensity and lust and I’m looking forward to the next chapters.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

FAN-FUKIN-TASTIC!!! Loved every second of this story! Great drama, well thought out characters, and a story that is almost believable! Can't wait to read the next installment and pray there are more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm hard

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 01:" - Twenty-two Year Old Virgin Daughter, Darby Steele and Early Forties Year Old Recently Divorced Father, Jacob Steele.

Considering I've recently (eight [8] months ago--today being 12 Nov. 2021), read this story for the first time, I have been drawn back to reading the full index of 'WyndsofChange' Literotica catalouge starting with his first (1st) foray into pornography...being with this story of an awesome tale of the the incest genre. He could not have picked a more profound, respected genre subject--incest--which is the romance and love projected and avowed by the blood-kin male and female partners! This is a LOVE story with sex and love by and with the Daughter Darby FOR her Father Jake. I'm smitten with the feelings he projects into the characters, their soulful love and caring, respect and appreciation for the opportunity that's presented to them, creating an opening to be taken advantage to them that will be eternal!!

The roles of the characters are each played fantastically--.with the exception that "Baby Girl" could be toned down somewhat...used less)--and their dialogue is very well enunciated and lucid and exceptional. The foreplay is awesome and detailed to almost total vividness. Unless Hell has frozen over, his index of stories can only get profoundly better! and, to Father Jake and Daughter Darby, Congratulations!!

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years agoAuthor

Look, nobody asks us to write these stories. There are no messages in my inbox that read, “Dear WoC, please write us another story.” And certainly, nobody pays us to do this. NO ONE in my circles has any idea that I even READ incest erotica, much less have written over a dozen tales of fathers and daughters doing unspeakable things together. So why do we write? The reasons anyone would choose to write and share erotica are as varied as the folks themselves. But right here and right now, I want to talk about one reason in particular: You.

You see, this particular story has been viewed just over 59,000 times. And while I deeply appreciate every single person who took a few minutes to peruse my written word, let’s face it: those guys are getting it for free. They just read, hopefully enjoy, and then move on. The handful of you who take an extra moment to comment, whether good or bad, YOU, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, are our payment. @Bigdaddyg123, your comments are legendary, and I can’t tell you how gratified I am to have earned feedback from you. Not everyone does so, and I appreciate that I’ve been that lucky. There are a few authors whose stories I’ve revisited over and over, like a favorite movie I’ve watched over and over for years, but still absolutely love it. For me, @James_Steele, @DarkkBrothaOne, and @MacyMadison immediately come to mind, but there are several others as well. I’m really pleased that my work was interesting enough to merit some revisits from you.

Thank you for the kind words… I really appreciate them. Keep a lookout for my next work. I think you’ll like it. Hell, you inspired it!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

It's 15 November 2021. Normally within weeks of the completion of reading of a story and/or Chapter of Part, I rarely if ever go back to any preceding chapter "Comments section." The reason I went back this time, from Part 03 where I was about to make my comments, I had to retreat to Chapter/Part 01 due that I had forgotten a bit information that I needed before I make any comments at the end of Part 03.

WoC, I'm thrilled that you referenced my comments below; obviously you read what readers have to say about your work (writing). The fact that you do read the comments, tells me that you are a person of thoughtfulness, kindness and appreciation. Thanks for using your very unique writing ability--I have no idea what your "real" job is/was--and willingness to write about a subject--incest--that I have huge appreciation and fondness for, therefore I very much appreciate YOUR excellent work! I'm also along with anyone that cares enough "to send their very best" to the writers and story tellers!

I'm a person of exactness--speaking, writing, actions, work, etc.--I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I don't "pound sand" and frequently I have to remind people that I know--especially longer term friends/acquaintances and even family--do not read between the lines of what I say or write; I don't do rhetoric nor innuendo nor gossip. In my world--and prior career of legal in the Navy, and financial/banking/lending (where legal is mandatory and always necessary). In my world, personally and professionally, there's ONE word that I rely on that's always kept me on the straight and narrow; that word is TRUTH.

Anyway, thanks again. I apologize for the long oratory. One last word I and many others (i'm sure) very much appreciate that you DO NOT "muddy" the sex and/or lifestyles of the incest couples, i.e., a twosome stays pure and a twosome!!! Mingling, in my opinion, eliminates the love, respect, caring, compassion, feelings, trust and love and camaraderie of the life-committed incest couple/partnership; I don't think incest lifestyle should be used to rouse reader's libido, nor provide stroke stories!! During the incest in this story/series there is not even one (1) minute' hint of mingling the sexual actions of the Jake/Darby Steele couple with the Nathaniel/Nora Rochester couple. In a large majority, to even as much as seventy-five percent of pornography writers/authors and readers/commenters mingle (ergo, muddy) the incest couple/partners with other couples where there is any possibilities of additional and/or multiple partner(s)! I'm in agreement with most all your expectations and lifestyles of your character couple's/partnership's.roles..except I do like nicely trimmed and/or even shaved pussies (that's not a criticism)! Those likes of hairless pussies are probably due my overseas experiences and ports of call, during my military service (I did not marry until two and half (2.5) years after being honorably discharged--most the females did not shave, under their arms nor their pussies. Keep up the Great Writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond excellent; a masterpiece. Worth two scales of 5 stars each, end-to-end. Thanks for the quality work.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is so very real.

I love my adult daughter's bush. Her pussy is tight and her pussy muscles ripple and contract as I enter her and sucks me in deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a very loving and dramatic depiction of a sensual love between two people. I was moved beyond belief.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!!! I Loved It!!

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Nice setup, good progression, engaging characters... Loved the orgasm to unconsciousness. Adding it to my favorites list. 5/5* Fav

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

untagged anal ruined whatever you were going for. Why make the father a closeted homosexual?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That whole cheating thing and the reasoning absolutely disgusted me. I can't sympathize with her, not one bit. Variety? Are you fucking kidding me? You want variety then don't get in a committed long-term relationship. How could someone just piss all over 20 years of marriage for such a stupid and honestly trivial reason? Jeez some people really are fucking retarded I swear. I could never do that to someone. Every year I would spend with someone would only strengthen the bond and make me cherish it more; not make me want fucking variety, seriously! Ugh, I'll stop now before I really go off on a rant ;)

At least he got his true love after that: his wonderful daughter. And she even gave her virginity to him, which I thought was quite special and beautiful. I guess it all worked out in the end. At least the end of this chapter. Hopefully it stays that way.

JamokieJamokie5 months ago

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good story that probably took some time to think up. I saw your comment below (WOC) and I am glad you take the time to write these stories. I enjoy the incest genre quite a bit. I do think it is better when characters are accurately described, and you do this quite well. I love hairy pussies completely untrimmed on mature ladies (they just do not do that) and barely trimmed on other ladies (they should not do that). A hairy pussy created a frame for engorged cunt lips, especially when it is on a sexy daughter about to be consentingly eat and then fucked prolonged by her own father who wants it just as bad as she does. I hope in your next story, dad eats his cum from his daughter.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 days ago

"Why make the father a closeted homosexual?" This comment almost made me choke! What a dumb comment!

They're reading an incest story (about the biggest taboo there still is) and he's concerned about a bit of anal play making someone a 'closet-homosexual'... 😂

I very much enjoyed the story. Great build-up. Sad about the cheating wife, but his daughter made it all better. I can only hope the next chapter makes it better, not worse!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Better have another story like this ready to back this one up. You hooked us on this one, now get to work. We will not settle for anything less than perfection. I D A R E YOU TO TOP YOURSELF. CHALLENGE GIVEN. BIG DAWG HAS SPOKEN.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWyndsofChange@WyndsofChange
I've never had any of the adventures I write about. But I think about them a lot. I hope you'll join me on some of these imaginary taboo adventures.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES