Ask Me If I'm Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake held his breath as he drank from her, and she provided plenty of her tangy sweet potion. He held his tongue deep inside her channel as she rode it out. Though her thighs were locked around his ears, he could hear her moaning and whimpering as she came. But most importantly, he could feel her walls pulsing on his tongue as he held it within her. His jaw ached, but he knew he was giving his daughter the orgasm of her life. He knew he'd taken her to heaven. Now, he planned to make her see God Himself.

He felt her legs relax around his head, and she started to pull him up towards her face. But Jake was not yet finished eating. He lowered his head to her soaking wet hair and started with very light kisses, so light that she almost couldn't feel them.

"Daddy, wait. Let me catch my breath. I can't... It's too sensitive just let me..."

"Shhh, baby. Trust me. Daddy knows what he's doing."

Darby just nodded, lay back, and spread her legs wide again for her father.

Jake continued with his small, light kisses on and around her sex. He also added his fingers, stroking her skin and running his fingertips through her luxurious pubes.

"Baby, how did you know I'd prefer you natural, you know, unshaved? " Jake asked.

"I'll tell you later. You're too busy to listen right now. And I sure as hell can't talk."

Jake simply said, "Okay," and resumed the delightful task at hand.

He started as before, licking her juices from between her lips, but not yet attacking her clit. He decided to start from one end and go to the other. He lifted up her hips a bit, there was her tight little starfish. He drove his tongue down from her slit to her asshole, and ran his tongue around and around it, and pressed into the center, trying to slip it in. As soon as he touched her there, she gasped and instinctively pushed back against his tongue trying to help it slip inside her. She'd never known how badly she needed a tongue up her ass. Then he slowly pulled his tongue back up her pussy, up, up, and ever so gently, flicked his tongue back and forth across her clit. The effect was instant. She screamed, "Daddy!" and grabbed his head to hold his mouth in place as she rode her second orgasm. But Jake wasn't done.

While she was moaning and humping against his mouth, Jake used the index finger of his left hand to stir the cream in her pussy, but not going very deep. He just wanted that finger wet. Then when that finger was soaked with her honey, he put that finger against her sensitive balloon knot and pressed gently. Not hard enough to go in... just enough for her to feel him knocking at that back door. Then he took the index finger of his right hand and used that to stir her pussy again. But this time he went inside a little deeper, then back out and in, going a little deeper, and out again. He finger-fucked her tight pussy gently until he heard her moan, "Ooohhh, Daddy, yes, just like that. Fuck your baby girl just like that."

Her hips were rocking up and down across his face, and he knew she was ready to meet God. So all at once, Jake sucked her clit into his mouth, and, holding it in place with his lips, flicked his tongue back and forth and up and down across it, swirling his tongue around and sucking on it. At the same time, he pushed his finger into her pussy the second knuckle, turned his hand so it was facing up, and firmly rubbed that little spot on the top of her honey cave. All this while he pushed the other finger hard against her virgin asshole, just hard enough to provide some inward anal pressure to make the whole experience just deliciously dirtier. Jake concentrated on being completely still, with the only things moving being his tongue lightly flicking her clit as fast as he could, his finger stroking the inside of her pussy, and the other finger pulsing hard against her butt hole.

Darby didn't know how to process it all. She couldn't focus on the fact that her Daddy was playing with her asshole, because he'd somehow found some magic button deep inside her pussy. But she couldn't focus on that because of the insane wizardry he was relentlessly performing on her clit. It was all so good so good so incredible, so... so... ooooohhhhhhh... Every muscle in her body seized up. She couldn't move at all, and she could feel her whole sex throbbing almost painfully. She felt something squirting out of her pussy. She didn't know if it was her own girl-cum or if she'd just lost control and peed into her Daddy's mouth... she didn't care. She just hoped he liked the taste! Her entire pussy and asshole were pulsing so hard... This orgasm was going to kill her... she was about to cum to death! And then the whole world went white.

The next thing she knew, Darby woke up being cuddled in her father's arms, looking up into his concerned face. "What happened," she asked weakly.

"You uhmm, you passed out, baby."

"How long?"

'I don't know... thirty seconds maybe. Maybe a minute. Not long. But you were breathing, so I didn't panic," Jake said gently while looking lovingly into her eyes.

Still trying to catch her breath, she looked at him as if there were something she couldn't understand, and said, "Dad, you went down on me, and made me cum so hard that I actually lost consciousness? Is that what you're telling me?" Darby asked, incredulously.

"Yeah," said Jake, nodding rather smugly. "That's what happened."

Suddenly she felt his still - hard dick against her hip, and said, "What about you? Did you cum?"

"No, not yet. But take a minute to catch your breath. We have all night."

"Jesus," Darby whispered.

Jake pushed her onto her back. Laying his body fully on top of her, He kissed her deeply. Their tongues dancing, he stroked her face and moved his hand to the back of her head and held her as he kissed her passionately. His other hand traced down her body to her still sensitive pussy and gently petted her soft, wet curls below. As a finger slipped between her lips, gently stoking in her juices, he nibbled on that ticklish, sensitive spot on her neck, making her squeak and giggle, "Daddy... oooh!"

Jake sat up on his knees, and moved his body down so that he was in position to enter her. He held his cock in his hands, and looked in her eyes, waiting.

She said, "Daddy, don't ask me if I'm sure. I'm beyond sure. Ask me if I'm ready."

"Okay, then. Well, baby girl... are you ready?"

She looked him in the eyes and nervously bit her lower lip, in that tantalizing expression of innocence and wantonness and said, "Yes, Daddy, I'm ready. Please don't hurt me."

Then she took his manhood in her hands and guided it to her opening. Jake leaned down to her, so they were face to face, eye to eye, and held her gaze as he felt his dick push her lips open to accept him, and slide millimeter by millimeter into her. Her watched her eyes grow big as she felt his size invade her, and saw her squeeze her eyes shut and wince as the last of her maiden head was pulled away. She opened her eyes again and forced herself to look her father in the eye they as she slowly, bit by bit surrendered her virginity to the only man she would ever love. Once she felt their pubic bones meet, and felt his hair pressed against hers, she hid her face against his neck and wept from the sheer rapture of the act. This was what she wanted... it was all she'd ever wanted, to be here with her father, like a lover. And here they were... his manhood welcomed deeply into her. She was his, he was hers, and at last she was complete. It was all almost too much for her.

She looked into his eyes again. Jake was just holding still, giving her a moment to get used to having him inside her. Suddenly, Darby hissed, "Fuck your little girl, Daddy. Fuck this pussy like you own it! I love you, Daddy! Show your baby girl how much you love her, too. Fuck me, Daddy, and don't ever stop fucking me!"

Jake was surprised by Darby's outburst, but he was determined to grant her wish. He began to slowly pull him in and out of her, with her hips moving in perfect synch with him. He leaned down and kissed her again, and bit her bottom lip, pulling it up. He put his lips to her ear and whispered huskily, "Whose pussy is this? Who does this tight, sweet pussy belong to? Say it!" he rasped.

"It's yours, Daddy! All yours! Take it! And don't stop!" Darby worked her hips up and around, fucking him back as hard as she could. She wrapped her legs around Jake's back and held him tight as he pounded himself into her over and over, steadily driving her up to yet another peak... She tucked her face into the hollow of his neck and held him tight, moaning. Jake took Darby's soft ass in both hands and roughly pulled her against him as they fucked each other faster and faster. As her moans increased, he nibbled and sucked on the right side of her neck, and slid a finger down and teased her back door. He pressed the pad of his finger against it, and she immediately moaned, "Yes, Daddy! Do it! Put it in!"

He slipped his finger forward and collected some of her pussy dew, and then gently but firmly pushed the digit into her impossibly tight star up to the first knuckle and wiggled it just a little. "More, Daddy... Deeper! Put it all the way in!"

He didn't want to hurt her, so he slowly pushed it in and out, going deeper each time. She moaned louder, "That's it, Daddy... fuck my ass! Fuck this pussy! Fuck meeee!" Jake was now sliding his finger all the way to the hilt into her snug little ass, while fucking her tight young pussy with everything he had. In and out, over and over, harder and harder, until Darby screamed, "Oh God, Daddy, YEEEESSSSS!!" as her overheated pussy exploded again. Her cumming triggered Jake's orgasm, and he yelled, "BAYBEEE!" as her erupted into her. She could feel each powerful jet of his cum surging into her, and that forbidden taboo of her own father cumming inside her willing pussy while he was fingering her ass set her off again, to yet another peak. She stiffened up and squeezed him so tightly that she left bruises on his arms. Jake again felt her entire sex pulsing around him almost violently in the throes of the orgasm he was giving her. She relaxed as her orgasm finally subsided. Her arms and legs fell from her, flat and unmoving. She was utterly spent. She could barely remember her own name. Had her Daddy literally fucked her brains out, she wondered idly?

Jake rolled off his daughter onto his back, pulled her against him. "God, baby," he said breathlessly. He had no other words.

"I know," said Darby. She was breathing deeply, trying to catch her breath. "I never imagined it could be like that."

Jake sighed and pulled her closer to him never wanted to let her go. Darby looked at the time and saw it was after 1:00 in the morning. It was Christmas. She kissed Jake softly on the cheek. "Merry Christmas, Daddy."

"Merry Christmas my sweet baby girl." Jake pulled back the thick fluffy comforter and got under it, holding it up for Darby. She snuggled up next to him and spooned against him. He pulled the covers down over them, put his arms around her and pulled her close, and they were both asleep within minutes.