All Comments on 'Asked and Answered'

by joy_of_cooking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 year ago

I like this couple. Sometimes it's a little unclear exactly what's happening, but they seem like real people working things out. Nice to see them getting past miscommunication.

EloImFizzyEloImFizzyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter. I loved seeing them set boundaries for what they are and aren't willing to to, especially considering all the things the husband said he wouldn't do are also things that I have no interest in myself. I'm not sure how long this series is going to last, but its nice to know its never going to evolve into that kind of stuff.

I really do love the relationship between the husband and wife. The wife in particular is great, Its really funny how she is accidentally the biggest turn on. When she was incredulously like "it can't be a turn on to have you licking my shoes/feet whilst I ignore you and read a book", I was like "you have no idea how wrong you are..." xD

Something I as going be bring up the last two chapters by managed to forget both times: do you have specific shoes in mind when writing these stories, or do you just not really picture it outside of a specific heel size?

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cookingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Kumquatqueen: where was it unclear? This could be very useful feedback for future chapters.

ElolmFizzy: "its nice to know its never going to evolve into that kind of stuff"

Yeah, you'll see later that I have Opinions on some of that.

"do you have specific shoes in mind when writing these stories, or do you just not really picture it outside of a specific heel size?"

I try to be nonspecific so that people can fill in what they like. Some of this stuff is pretty idiosyncratic. I wouldn't even mention the height except I wanted it to make sense that she literally couldn't walk, and I thought it'd be fun to have her build up to higher and higher heels over the course of the arc.

Personally, I imagine her 130mm heels would be a knock-off of the Merci Allen 130. Her minnie mouse shoes are something like this: https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/journee-collection-saar-pump/414001 And the 60mm would be something like this: https://www.zappos.com/p/sofft-parisa-black/product/9785886/color/3 But maybe you like open-toed shoes, in which case you're welcome to imagine that's what she's got.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor12 months ago

This story was amazing.

I've never really been into BDSM, but I do enjoy reading about femdom, and this story did a fantastic job of presenting (what seemed to me to be) REAL PEOPLE.

I write fantastical noncon stories, and as such most of my characters are more like caricatures of real humans. Making the characters in my stories too "real" seems unpleasant to me, because of how awful the situations would be if they occurred to an actual person.

.

But this married couple featured here? Very believable, and I REALLY enjoyed it. Even while they were talking about kinks that I don't share, I BELIEVED that they felt passionately about them, and that wore off on me as a reader. (btw, a kinky, loving, monogamous married couple is one of my biggest turn-ons, so there's that)

So yeah. Absolutely 5 stars, and you've intrigued me to read more BDSM stories, honestly. If they are half as good as this one, I'm sure I'll love them.

alohadavealohadave8 months ago

Wow, I love this.

I love how real their conversations feel.

BramblethornBramblethorn8 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Very human.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen7 months ago

Very good dialogue, believable and they speak with intelligence. I liked their whole conversation around BDSM consent. You can tell there's a lot of love and trust.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you, my partner and I have talked about reversing our roles eventually, because they want to experience being objectified, now I finally know what process is behind it.

Thank you for writing this, it is very wonderfully written, I was really looking for this kind of storyā™”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i've loved it very much/

made me so horny...

also i like the affectioness between the characters. it make it so real !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous