Asleep in the Log Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Long haired beauty rides a sleeping man on the floor.
1.4k words
4.29
2.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure shimmered in her stomach as she sank onto him, her arms and pelvic floor tensing as she tried to gain control. His shaft submerged, she basked on him. Her sense receptors were clitoral. Everything heightened. Her toes curled into the soft thick tufts of cream shag rug they nestled in, cushioning her knees and the tops of her feet in wool. The heat from the log fire felt like hot wax on the left side of her ribcage, its crackles like a whip amongst the roasting bark. It burned a little.

Her palms were clammy, matting the coarse hairs on the chest she clung tightly to. Her long brown hair had fallen over her eyes and face, flowing down to the rug between her legs. It followed the contour of her inner thighs where it coated her skin. Strands moistened over her lips where they concaved, each hot breath condensing.

She swept her hair behind her and leant back, feeling his shaft push against the inside of her pubic mound. She rocked her hips lightly as her eyes adjusted to sight, grinding in time to the heavy thud of her pulse. Her hair hung heavily behind, tugging on her hairline as the thick stream waved with her motions. A third of its magnificence coiled on the rug beneath, a pool of chocolate caramel lit by the fire. The scent of shampoo and rose shower cream emanated, but she could still taste him on her tongue. Her movements were light, ensuring his length remained fully inside her. Her lips were smacked tight around him, like a squid sucked to his girth. Time had passed, she was sure of it, but like waking from a dream, she couldn't put her finger on the happenings between then and now.

The perpetually sleeping man. Not a soul could slumber through what she'd put him through, but there he lay. He was older than she first thought, face lit now by the fire. Maybe late 30s, early 40s? Older than her at least. Amongst his dark hair, short greys glistened. Her last memory was on the end of the bed through the doorway to her right, behind him. She had fellated, no, devoured him as he slept, all while grinding her sodden labia against his leg. She remembered coiling her tresses around his member, and the sensation of her silk between her hands and him, strands caught between her fingers. She remembered the rising surge in her body as they climaxed together, his ejaculate unlike anything she'd ever seen.

Light laps and wet pops could be heard above the crackling fire as her fluids disrupted. She looked down and watched herself leak as she teased, the threat of him waking clearly distant as she savoured the moment. Her sheath lost its grip, warm memories seeping onto his pubis and scrotum. Playtime over... She leaned over him, her thick straight hair sweeping across her back and butt before slipping heavily off down her side. Feeble squeaks escaped from her heavy exhales as he slipped in and out of her. Though her lower body felt weak and quivered helplessly, her arms were as rigid as his firmness inside her. She was his cock puppet.

Her nails dug into his chest as she rode, careful not to pierce the flesh. He, of course, remained soundly asleep, his expression soft and unresponsive as her swollen vulva munched hungrily on his phallus. Hair cradled the side of his face, like melted chocolate dousing his cheek. Squeaks turned to grunts as she gathered strength and speed, the cock once-happily sliding now eagerly slamming into her g-spot. With each pump she grew stronger, more fierce, she removed her grip from his chest and grabbed her ass cheek with one hand, while sweeping her hair up onto her head with the other. She held it there as she fucked, the giant soft mound of sultry locks wobbling under the hand and forearm so feebly keeping it in place.

The smell of her sweat emerged faintly from under her arm, wet from the heat of the fire. A bead slid down her ribcage while she took his full brunt. With each pummel came a thud in her heart, his cock slamming furiously into the soft palate of her canal. Her stomach muscles strained from persistent contraction.

She leaned back and let out a cry, her aching abdomen stretched taut as she released her hair. She gripped his ankles as the sultry locks cascaded, brown tresses un-enveloping, unfolding down her back. The sensation of her hair against her skin brought her closer as his girthy flesh pounded. Desperate to cum, her hair whipped back and forth against his balls beneath her. Strands caught themselves tight between the crack of her buttocks while the rest waved heavily, gusts sent around the room by its brunette mass. It was almost too much. She brought a hand to her soaking clitoris and rubbed wildly, swiping messily with all her fingers. She gripped his other ankle tight as she bounced violently in tandem, tingling sensations gathering in her bare feet and rising slowly through her legs.

The sound of her buttocks slapping against his thighs were now all that could be heard, their skin sticking slightly as sweat built with each smack. With every breath her chest started to cave, and saliva pooled heavily on her tongue. That familiar feeling shot through her thighs to her stomach and she let out an orgasmic scream. Her body shook aggressively, arms flailing behind her. Her legs took her weight as her head lulled back from the heaviness of her hair, eyes rolling into their sockets. It was never-ending. She galloped involuntarily on his cock as she seized, whimpering loudly from the thick flesh weapon pounding her insides.

She collapsed backwards onto the rug behind her, teeth gnawing feebly on her bottom lip as her body jittered. The mass of her sleek hair trailed off the edge onto the wooden floorboards of the log cabin. Sweat glistened on her chest as the firelight reflected off her skin. It dripped down her sides beneath her breasts, their usual globule shape slightly flatter on her back. She wiped with her finger beneath both of them as she stared over at her sleeping man. From this angle his cock looked like a lighthouse, guiding ships to safety. She liked that thought. If she squinted, the fire shone a beam of light that bounced off its glistening head.

Pre-cum protruded from his urethra like a tear, clinging as a dewdrop would to a leaf. She stretched out her leg and touched it with her toe, expecting it to pop like a bubble. Instead, it attached itself to her, revealing more like a handkerchief from a magician's sleeve as she ran her toe down his trunk. She tried grasping him tightly between her toes, but it was like trying to grab a fleshy bottle. She brought the other foot across, nestling her toes in his pubic hair a little before working its way with the other to hold his cock in place.

The sensation of her toes popping over the ridge of his head was pleasant. She could almost feel it inside her still, lubricated by her juices and his pre-cum, her feet an extension of her vulva. All she could smell was her hair, which had dampened at the hairline where sweat escaped her brow. She pressed the balls of her feet against his girth as she altered her grip, their arches straining for his shaft. Her hands came to her breasts and squeezed, imagining his cock nestled in there, blasting a hot load on her chin.

She brought a hand to her head and stroked upwards along her silk as far as she could reach, before grasping its softness between her fingers. Her cool locks cradled her forearm as she increased her pace with her feet, tossing sloppily the wet rigid mass at her soles. Warm cum poured out onto her toes. She increased pace even more, buttocks chaffing on the rug as her whole body rocked to keep momentum. Rivers of semen ran down the tops of her feet in continuous flow as she palmed her hair, its soft texture wrapped around her arm while she imagined herself laying in a pool of his cum. It reached her legs, dribbling down her calves to the rug beneath as her feet tossed clumsily.

Until it stopped.

The fire blew out.

The room was silent.