Asleep in the Log Cabin Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman fellates and pleases a sleeping man with her hair.
2.2k words
4.65
4.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chin and his balls beneath them were sopping wet. His mass stuffed in her mouth, saliva leaked perpetually from the corners of her lips and pooled in a warm crater in his sack.

It had always been a fantasy, to fellate, copulate, gyrate on an sleeping man. While she'd had the courage to start, following through required a little more gumption.

He'd been soft at first, and a pretty picture. Uncircumcised, in this state he was of average length and thickness. A neat dark bush flourished above his flesh, ready to bear fruit. The covers had slipped in the night to reveal his body in all glory, with only the bottom of his left leg sheltered. The rest of the sheet hung off the edge of the bed. His features were dark, his skin fair, and a trail of chest hair ran from sternum-to-naval in a way she loved.

She had stood watching him from the doorway for about 15 minutes, playing with herself gently through the material of her silk white panties. 5'6 and slim, she was easy on the eyes herself. Long brunette hair flowed from her head past her buttocks. Well kept, silky and straight, its moderate density lay unrestrained besides the few strands trapped between her arm and the doorframe she leant against. The sensation of her silk across her bare back always had her in the mood, and how it fanned out to her shoulders with a light shake of her head. It told her body she was about to do something wild.

The tip of her middle finger generated static against the material as she rubbed, edging her closer as she played. His cock and balls rose subtly and fell with each breath. She could hear subtle wet pops from her hospitality beneath.

Moonlight through the window shone an ethereal corridor from where she stood to the man's waist. The wooden floor beneath cooled the soles of her feet as she crept, a welcome relief for a woman in heat.

Wasting no time, she crawled across the bed, careful not to let her tresses tickle his spread legs as thick strands slid from her back down her sides to the bed. She brought her face closer and paused like an animal inspecting its food, before taking his softness entirely in her mouth, nose nestled into bush. She closed her eyes and took a deep inhale. The faint smell of his musk filled her nostrils as the hands supporting her lay drowned in her own hair. Her breath shook and underwear dampened. She took another breath, adjusted her lips around his flesh and extended her tongue so to taste his salty skin. With that he swelled rapidly in her mouth, forcing her jaw wide open and pushing her head back half a foot.

Fuck.

She whimpered as she adjusted to his size, barely able to steady herself as she quivered from the arousal. She watched his face intently for signs of waking as she remained completely still, saliva pouring out of her mouth at this point and drenching his cock and balls. She held her breath to hear his amongst the owl hoots, the crickets, and running water from the stream outside. He had a light snore, but was sound asleep. She smiled as much as her stuffed mouth would allow.

With one hand she steadied his shaft, released him from her mouth and wiped her chin. Kneeling up, she swept her mane entirely to her right, where it pooled in a contained pile on the bed. Her tresses reflected the moonlight from the window angelically and cast her angular facial features into almost complete darkness.

Here goes.

She fed him into her mouth once more, slow. She inched deeper, savouring her meal for the night. As he hit the back of her throat, she fastened her lips tightly on his trunk. Her tongue pressed comfortably on the underside of his shaft. He was probably half of the way in, but she was happy with her efforts.

She felt excitement as she hovered over him with his flesh in her mouth. Her panties were sodden and hot between her legs. She barely moved, but experimented with her tongue as she feasted, first taut, then spread out as if to lap. Her hair stroked her knees and thighs. Without removing him, she slipped off her panties and straddled his right leg.

She studied his expression intently as she sank herself onto his shinbone. Her breathing was heavy and desperate, and her hair strewn over his thigh in front of her. She slid back and forth along the bone, lightly at first, grinding a little harder once convinced of his sleep state. Her clitoris almost exploded upon receipt of the direct contact it had craved all evening. Riding gradually harder, her gaze fixed intently on his face. As she drew closer to climax, she reached for his thigh and slipped on her hair, gagging violently as his cock stuffed itself further, stretching her throat. She froze, scared she'd woken him.

There was nothing but the ambient sounds from outside. That and the angry thud of her heartbeat pulsing in tandem with her throbbing clitoris. As her pulse died down, she could make out his breaths once more, and new she was safe.

This wasn't going to work.

She released him from her mouth again, slowly, revealing more and more of a cock that never seemed to end. She stifled a whimper as pre-ejaculate oozed from his bulging head onto her taste buds where she dragged him out. She couldn't stop now.

As she took a breath, she admired the shadow cast on the bed by his member. Towering unsupported in the moonlight, forced perspective meant the shadow of her breasts looked to beckon him, her erect nipples like bullets on the canvas. Her fluids dribble down her leg as she gazed, fascinated.

Her features were sharp and prominent enough to cast a crisp shadow. It were like a playboy bunny showcase projected onto the sheet. She turned her head a little and watched how that affected the image. Her hair swept over again from the top now to her left side, tucked beside her breast and flowing to the top of her thigh below her hip where it tickled slightly. Her quiff added significant contribution to the picture, bouffant and exaggerated like hair that could really bounce despite its length. She put her hands to her hips for a moment as if to pose one last time for the cameras, her hair pressed firmly but with slack between her palms and skin. She had the shadow of an erotic wonder woman, whose hair alone would prompt instant ejaculation from any who dared to cross her.

The lips between her legs spread a moment as if gasping for air, before smacking themselves back against his shinbone. Reminded why she was here, her gazed flitted from her own to the man's shadow. The obelisk still stood, though had started to wilt. She turned to the flesh and grabbed it at the base with one hand. It bulged bigger in the middle where it drooped, the skin like a fleshy conveyor belt as it climbed its way back down the head.

She had to do something.

As she leant forward, her hair collapsed, covering his thigh once more. She turned her face into it and took a deep breath as she thought. Momentarily blinded, she looked like a sculpture of chocolate silk. Her nose, cheekbones and lips added contour to the image.

How would she do this?

She flipped her mane behind her and faced him, resuming her grind with purpose, her mound moist and warm on his leg. The hairs on his calf matted as she drenched him. She leaned forward and steadied herself with her palms on the bed either side of his thigh, the fingertips of her right hand millimetres away from his sack. From the heat, it sat loose away from his body, allowing the size of each testicle to be admired independently. Her hair covered her back entirely, where a concentrated shimmer of light rose and fell across her tresses as she tilted her hips back and forth. Her crack was barely visible in this position, where it should have been. Her thick brown locks spread out across her buttocks like a hand-woven blanket, skin only visible at the back of her thighs, with the ends tickling the backs of her knees.

She breathed heavily from her mouth onto his cock, the humidity reflecting back onto the lower part of her face. Her chin moistened. Light beads gathered on the bulbous head, and a teardrop of pre-cum seeped from his urethra as his penis clenched and swelled.

She parted her hair to either side as she moved into an upright position, grabbing it at the ends like reigns and pulling lightly as she rode. She tugged the two chocolate tunnels tightly in front, cradling her cheeks. Her breasts squashed together by proxy, bulging and retracting exponentially with each sultry motion. She moaned quietly, involuntarily, and the scent of her shampoo mixed with the welcome smell of sex. She was ravenous.

She spread her arms and hair out wide as her groin devoured his leg, writhing hard and fast as she could. She let go of her hair and let it cascade down her chest and stomach. She ran her hands along the mane from her collarbone to her breasts, pressing the soft silk beneath her palms. Below, unrestrained tresses rippled and glistened in the moonlight, stroking and tickling her thighs and concealed pubic mound. As she came close again she looked back to his cock, which again had started to wilt.

This wouldn't do.

She slowed down, edging, feeling the orgasmic pressure build up inside but not allowing it to release. She leant back, continuing to ride as she pondered, and steadied herself with her palms behind her. Her mane left a large V of visible skin from her heaving cleavage to her clitoris. Either side of her was covered by her chocolate locks from her shielded nipples outward. The thick strands reached to the inside of each thigh, partly nestled in the creases of her groin and along her hips.

She wanted him hard as fuck when she cums. She might only get to do this once. She gathered her hair temporarily into a thick ponytail before feeding it between her breasts. Their hold meant around her face her hair still coiffed, with plenty of room for a manly hand to slip in and cradle her cheek if that were to happen. If her luck were to play out, it wouldn't. From there it followed the contour of her face below the centre of her chin, to where it tunnelled into her cleavage. Between her breasts it felt like a fat, thick, hairy cock, even more convincing as she squeezed them together. The remaining locks dangled below, stroking her naval as she gyrated.

Hungry, her mouth was a hot pool for him to be submerged into. She gobbled him back in and fellated with pace this time, feeling the ridge of his head plop repeatedly beneath her lips. Her hand gripped his bulging shaft nicely, tossing in tandem with her dripping mouth. She had never been this horny. She wanted to swallow his cock whole, and feel it thrust outward against the internal walls of her stomach. Her left hand flicked her clitoris aggressively as her pussy lips sucked to his leg.

She pulled him from her mouth and continued to toss with her right hand, retrieving her hair from her tits with her left. She wrapped her mane around his cock. Once. Twice. Three times. Four! It coiled around him loosely and added inches in silky girth. She grabbed the hair and cock with both hands and wanked him, rubbing herself harder on his leg. The tip of his cock dis -and- reappeared into her mane over and over, while her juices drenched the bed beneath them. She slurped the tip into her mouth again repeatedly each time it protruded from the mound of her sultry locks, the smack of saliva hitting hot wet cock loud and audible in the room. She whimpered on and around his hog.

She hovered above him, breathing hot breath onto the head as she tossed with both hands, her mane and his cock hot beneath her palms. Her tresses wrapped loosely around his shaft, she felt his cock shudder and harden in the silky grip as she jacked him harder, faster. Her breath was like liquid on the glistening head, her hair like an erotic towel there to collect the drips.

Lightning bolts shot from her toes and his through their legs as he burst. She gushed violently as his cum erupted from his bulbous cock up into her mouth, her lips, her chin, salty semen pooling on her tongue. More ropes! Her forehead. The bridge of her nose! It didn't end. Cum kept flowing covering her face and hair. She screamed as her body quaked on top of him, her hands glued to his cock by the thick pools of cum drenching her mane. Having lost velocity, the final spurts ran like a waterfall down his shaft into the pool of hair below.

She collapsed on him, her head on his groin and his cock back in her mouth where she rested, eyes closed, face, chin and hair covered in sperm.

Fuck.

Light snores.

She needed a shower.