Asleep In The Wrong Bed

Story Info
Jessica wakes up to a BIG surprise!
1.5k words
4.15
39.7k
46
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers

That summer, eighteen-year-old Jessica drove to the country to stay with her uncle and aunt, and her older cousin Stacy. They had a ranch with horses. Jessica was a frisky girl who loved riding. But the saddle horn always gave her a sore pussy... not the good kind of sore pussy.

On the first day, Jessica wore one of Stacy's riding outfits. But it was so tight her tit tops bulged from the top, and her camel toe puffed out. Uncle Harry stared at her curvy body, licking his lips like a hungry lion... His lusty stare made her nipples hard.

'Oh my god, Uncle Horny wants to fuck me!'

Later the girls went to a local bar and Jessica told her cousin about Uncle Harry. Stacy laughed. "Oh don't you worry about my daddy. He's just not getting 'any' since mom is preggo. No sex, no nookie not even a blowjob... Poor daddy, his big balls are ready to burst."

Jessica wasn't a prude, but it felt icky/weird hearing Cousin Stacy talking about her daddy's big balls.

Stacy winked. "Daddy will feel better after I talk to him. He likes um... our talks." Just before bed, Uncle called Stacy into the den. Jessica noticed Harry goosed his daughter's butt as she wiggled through the door.

That was icky/weird too. Soon loud groans came from the den. Cracking the door open, Jessica saw Stacy on her knees like she was praying... Then Stacy's mouth bobbed up and down on her daddy's stiff cock...

This wasn't praying—this was a blowjob!

GROSS! Cousin Stacy sucked off her father while her pregnant mom slept in the next room. Harry's balls soon found their release. Stacy gagged, swallowing down gobs and gobs of her daddy's cum.

Jessica raced to her bed and hid under the covers....some things you can't un-see. Soon Jessica heard Stacy enter the room and slip quietly into bed.

The next day, the girls went horse riding and then played beer pong until midnight. Both were drunk. Cousin Stacy passed out on the sofa. Drunken Jessica stumbled into the bedroom, collapsing on Stacy's bed.

Later, Jessica woke up in the pitch-black dark—with a stranger on top of her! She yelled, but the man covered her mouth. When the stranger's boner moved to her blonde slit, she screamed into his hand.

"Be quiet daughter, or your mother will hear us."

'Oh shit it's Uncle Harry—he thinks I'm Stacy! He wants to screw his own daughter!' What a pervert. Jessica smelled whiskey on his breath as his rough hands groped her plump boobs.

Jessica squirmed as Uncle Harry sucked on her tits, flicking his tongue across the nipples. She tried to push him off. "Stop teasing me daughter, you love my boner." With a brutal shove, Harry's hard prick rammed inside Jessica's pussy.

"Ooof!" She grunted through his hand. Jessica was shocked at his cock's length—his long fuck-spear hurt as it stretched out her pink tunnel.

Harry's teeth pulled on her rubbery nipples as he pumped her hole. Jessica groaned, realizing her poor aunt was asleep in the next room while her pervert husband fucked his daughter...and now Jessica, his niece.

This was nasty sex.... But nasty sex always made Jessica's thighs tingle. The beast in her pussy roared with every thrust of his monster prick into her gripping cunt!

"Just relax Stacy. Take your screwing like a good little daughter." Jessica quit fighting. Uncle's monster dick fucked faster as his stubby whiskers rubbed against her face... Jessica felt like she was getting screwed by her own father. Now she knew how Stacy felt.

"Stacy hon, you're hole is so much tighter than auntie's."

"Oh, thank you daddy." Jessica grabbed his hips with her feet. Uncle Horny pumped her with slow, deep fuck-strokes. Gosh, the man sure knew how to screw. Jessica's hips instinctively lifted up, cleaving her pussy onto his cock.

She felt adulterous and incestuous. Her brain said NO-- But her cunt screamed GO! She hissed, "FUCK ME HARDER, PLEASE DADDY! Uncle Harry screwed faster...and Jessica's horny pussy wanted every inch. Raising her legs, Jessica wrapped them around Uncle Horny.

He buried his long shaft deeper into her burning cunt. "Ohh... Yes Daddy." Jessica shuddered in climax as she held in a scream.

Harry laughed. "Stacy honey, I feel your pussy spasms. You love my big prick, don't you daughter?"

Jessica whispered, "Oh yes daddy, every fat fucking inch." Pounding harder, the nasty man surprised Jessica with a tongue kiss... She sucked on her uncle's tongue, feeling like the family whore.

Pushing her ankles to her ears, Uncle slammed his cock in until it hit bottom! "OUCH!" Harry's prick pounded her teen cunt in a frenzy of fuck-strokes and shoved a finger up her ass.

"Oh my Gawd daddy." Jessica thrust her hips up as incredible waves of orgasm swept through her body. And she felt Harry's cock jolt, ready to cum

"Open your lips Stacy! It's feeding time!" He yanked his prick up to Jessica's face. She grabbed the knob in her lips just as Uncle Harry spewed. A load of sinful sperm gushed across her face and into her mouth.

Jessica gulped down the sticky load of cum...cum meant for his daughter's throat.

'Gross, this was the nastiest screwing ever!' Licking off her lips, Jessica realized Harry's prick tasted like every other prick in the family. Maybe she was the family whore...Oh well.

Uncle Horny fingered her asshole again, and Jessica's sphincter tightened. "Next time daughter I'm gonna screw your tight ass...That okay sweetie?"

"Oh yes daddy. Fuck it hard as you want—ream me out!" Jessica giggled, happy that it'd be Stacy's ass getting reamed out—Not hers!

****

The next day Jessica climbed out of the pool wearing her skimpy bikini. Uncle Harry walked up with a stern look. "Jessica we need to talk about a big problem. Let's go to my shop and work this out."

"Well... okay I guess, Uncle Harry." She followed Harry into his workshop with her fuck-senses on high alert. When Jessica noticed a cot in the corner, she felt a sharp twinge in her pussy. He locked the door. "Niece take off your bikini."

"What? NO Uncle Harry!"

"Do it niece or I will." Jessica let her top drop to the floor. Her plump tits bounced free. Slowly she lowered her bottoms. Her blonde pussy puffed out, with her pink clit peeking from the top of her slit.

"AH HA! So it was your honey-colored cunt wrapped around my prick!!" Uncle Harry grinned. "That's why I have curly blonde pubes on my dick." He yanked out his cum-encrusted cock.

"The other twats in this house all have curly BLACK pubes."

"Gosh sir, you're a good dick-tective." Jessica laughed at her joke. "But Uncle Horny if you wanted to screw me all you had to do was ask." Harry stepped forward with his prick at full erection and tugged on her strawberry nipples.

"Now my blonde-tailed niece, I promised you a good assfucking. Remember?" Jessica blushed. "Wow niece, you're afraid. Still an anal virgin aren't you?"

Jessica nodded slightly. She was almost an anal virgin, except for once or twice...maybe a dozen times.

Uncle Harry whispered, "Get on all fours girl, prepare to be butt- boned." Jessica got on the cot. Harry spread her asscheeks as his thick boner moved to her anus. "OUCH!" Jessica twisted in pain, feeling the door-knob-sized cockhead stretch her not-so-virgin asshole.

"OWW, OWW!" Jessica panted, gripping the cot as the long boner rammed in and out, impaling her ass. Jessica squealed. "Gosh uncle, you prick is huge!"

"Niece you like horses—So you should LOVE my horse prick!" His big hands gripped her tits, pulling Jessica back on his shaft. Jessica whimpered as his boner pushed in deeper, thrusting in and out of her stretched anus.

She looked back at her anal invader. "That's it Uncle Harry, split my ass with your big fat pecker!" Harry fucked harder, fingering her wet twat in rhythm to his ass-pounding prick.

He nibbled her ear. "Oh niecy... I'm gonna cum!" Rubbing Jessica's clit her uncle slammed his prick into her ass, balls deep.

Jessica squirmed as his iron spear plunged in and spewed, flooding her bowels with sperm. The cum load and clitty rubbing made Jessica climax at the same time. "Gosh uncle!"

Her ass clenched his cock as her pussy spasmed around it. He pulled out. "Niece, your gaping ass looks like you got reamed out by a baseball bat."

"It did sir. I FUCKING DID!" Jessica giggled as he sucked her tits and nips—squeaky clean. Uncle slapped her rump and walked out. Jessica watched him through her legs, with a thin line of cum dripping from her asshole.

Later Jessica lay in bed, rubbing her freshly sodomized anus. She felt guilty at first but realized Harry was the adulterer, not her... She rubbed the tingle in her twat, wondering how often Stacy got fucked by her dad's super-long schlong...

Uncle had a dick big enough to share. Hmm... Maybe Stacy needed help keeping his balls empty. Maybe dear Uncle Harry needed another slice of niece-nookie... After all, there's nothing wrong with a frisky girl helping out her fucked-up family.

KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers