Becoming My Little Brother's Toy

Story Info
Erin's litte brother blackmails her into being his fucktoy.
2.5k words
4.5
173k
367

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,653 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and please let me know what you think and what you want to see in future chapters! Give me a follow if it gets you horny 😉***************************************************************************************************************

My parents weren't home when I got home from college. I let the door slam behind me as I dropped my bag at the base of the stairs and went straight through to the kitchen. I grabbed a can of coke and then jogged up the stairs, my short skirt flapping around my ass as I went.

I pushed open my bedroom door only to see that I was not home alone after all. The smile slipped off my face when I saw my little brother sitting at my desk. He spun around in my chair, his eyes wide and alight with mischief.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I put the Coke down on the dresser and crossed my arms moodily. Tristan knew I didn't like him coming into my room uninvited.

"Just doing some research," he said without an ounce of shame. He leaned back in my chair and placed his hands behind his head, his large biceps tensing with the movement. My brother was a massive gymrat and spent most of his time working out, that was when he wasn't lurking around in my room uninvited.

"Why couldn't you do that on your own computer?" I demanded.

"The information I wanted was on your computer," he replied.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I kicked my shoes off, sending them into the corner before I crossed the room and crashed onto my bed.

Tristan chuckled at my outburst, his eyes raking over my body as I lay sprawled out on the bed. I was dressed in a short skirt and a black tank top but my little brother's lecherous gaze made me feel like I was sitting there in my underwear.

"Dad's had tracking software on my computer since I was 14," he said.

"Surely he stopped watching you when you turned 18?" I asked.

"I doubt it, but I know he doesn't have any on yours."

"How can you be sure of that?" I picked up my phone and began texting my bestie about our plans to go out this weekend.

"Becaaaause, if Dad could access your computer he'd know that his car wasn't stolen."

My hands numbed and my phone slipped through my fingers, bouncing off my leg and landing on my bed. "What?"

Tristan's smile grew wider. "Six months ago Dad's car was stolen off the front drive and the thief crashed it a few blocks away. Except that's not what happened is it, Erin?" He shook his head in answer to his own question and I sat in dumb silence staring at him.

"No, you took the car even though you weren't allowed to and you crashed it. I saw the imessages on your computer. You know, the ones where you confess it all to Lavinia. It's a good thing Dad's not keeping an eye on you, eh?"

"It was a joke, Trist, just a joke," I said, but my voice was too faint to be convincing.

Tristan waved away my denials. "Save it, big sis, I've seen the truth. And I've sent copies of everything to myself so there's no point deleting it now."

"What? Why? What do you want?" I asked, sitting up straight, my skin going cold with nerves.

"I want you to do everything I want. If you refuse I'll tell Mom and Dad everything."

I couldn't believe my own brother was blackmailing me, but then ever since we'd been little we'd always been trying to one-up each other. We'd never been as close as other siblings.

"Like what?" I asked. He'd have me doing all his chores around the house and running errands for him until the day one of us moved out and who knew when that was going to be?

"Why don't you start by pulling your top down and giving me a peek at those titties, sis?" he said without the slightest implication that he was joking.

Goosebumps broke out over my arms and I rubbed them, my cheeks coloring. I wasn't wearing a bra and my big breasts bounced and jiggled when I moved. "You are not serious," I said, even though I could see in his eyes that he was.

"Deadly."

"Tristan, I'm your sister."

"And Mom and Dad will be home soon. Do you want me to tell them the truth? Or will you do it yourself?"

All the doubt dissolved in my mind. I didn't have a choice. I pulled my top down, my breasts bouncing free, nipples hardening at the touch of the cool air.

"You are such an asshole."

"I sure am," he agreed, his eyes wide and glued to my breasts.

I didn't want to admit it, but I got a perverse thrill from seeing him so enthralled by my exposed tits.

"Damn, sis," he said, his voice an awed whisper. "I knew they were big but I didn't know they were so..."

A small smile tugged at my lips at his inability to find a word worthy of describing my breasts. Every girl likes flattery even if it is coming from her brother.

"How big are they?" he asked, still not looking away from them.

I cupped my breasts, lifting them, making them even more visible from my turned-on brother's point of view. "Thirty-four double D."

"Wow," he said, his eyes still fixed on my chest. "I've never seen any this big before and they are so firm looking and round. They barely even sag."

I swelled inside at his praise and I basked in it, there was something more wholesome about getting compliments from my brother rather than a random person in a nightclub. But that didn't it any more acceptable for him to be seeing me exposed like this.

"Okay, so you've seen now. You won't tell on me for the car?" I asked. I took hold of my tank top but I didn't cover my breasts just yet. I waited to make sure he'd had enough of a look.

"Let me touch them," he asked suddenly.

I pulled my top up and it snapped back over my boobs, covering them. "What? No," I said aghast.

"Just once," he wheedled. "I've never felt boobs that big before. I just want to know what they feel like. Please?"

I gave a nervous laugh. "Not a chance," I said. Looking was one thing but letting my little brother touch me there was a step too far. "Get out of here you pervert," I said, nodding toward the door.

His expression darkened and the atmosphere in the room grew frosty. "I think you're forgetting who has the leverage here," he said.

"Tristan..." I said feebly, knowing I couldn't win.

"I'm in charge, Erin. You'll do everything I want or I'll tell Mom and Dad. Go it?" he said, his voice low and commanding. I could see the determination in his eyes and I knew that he was 100% serious. Who knew my little brother could be so authoritative?

I nodded once, my face as red as ketchup.

"Now take your tits back out," he said.

I pulled the tank top back down off my shoulders and let my breasts bounce free.

"That's better," he said, standing up. He walked over to the bed and sat down in front of me, his eyes never once leaving my breasts. He reached out and his hand was trembling with excitement like he'd never touched a boob before.

"Do you have to?" I asked, trying one last time to stop him.

"I just want to know what they feel like."

I sighed, knowing that I'd lost.

I felt his fingers on my breast, tentative at first, testing the waters. He stroked my flesh lightly, not yet daring a full touch. He ran his fingers over their curves, lightly brushing my nipples. He closed my eyes, too ashamed to let him see me properly. His hands fell over my breasts and squeezed.

"Fuuuuck," he said, obviously enjoying himself.

He squeezed my breasts and then he started to massage them and soon he was kneading them like dough. He was clumsy but eager and the pleasure he was getting from my boobs gave me a little thrill.

"You have really good breasts, Erin."

I didn't say anything. I was trying to pretend it wasn't happening, that he wasn't actually touching my bare breasts. I just looked down at my brother's hands on my boobs, too ashamed to make eye contact. His fingers toyed with my nipples, tweaking them, rolling them between his fingers.

"Tristan," I said, my voice soft. He wasn't listening. He squeezed my tits even harder, his eyes fixed on them.

I closed my eyes again and wondered how long it would take for him to be content. Then I felt warm wetness over one nipple and my eyes flew open.

He'd taken my nipple in his mouth and he was sucking on it. I couldn't believe it. My own brother was sucking my nipple. It was wrong on so many levels. And yet it did feel pretty good.

"Tristan, what are you doing?" I demanded.

"Sucking on your tit," he said, his voice muffled by my boob.

"I can see that," I said. "This is so wrong."

He didn't say anything, he just had a big goofy grin on his face as he suckled on my boobs like a toddler. Every so often his eyes would flick up to look at my face and he seemed to be waiting for a reaction. But I gave none.

I leaned back against the headrest and Tristan moved with me, never once letting his lips leave my nipple that he sucked on so hungrily. He settled into my lap, lying on his back, and sucking like a baby boy.

As my eyes tracked down his lean, muscular body, I noticed the tent in his pants. His cock was standing proudly, straining against the fabric, threatening to burst free.

I gasped. I could see the shape of his cock through his pants and God it was big. Tristan was pretty short for a guy and I'd always assumed he was average at best in the dick department. By the looks of things, I was wrong.

The thought made my pussy tingle. And I hated myself for it. I was disgusted with the way my body was reacting to my little brother. I really did. So I tried to ignore it. I tried to ignore everything. I just closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was somewhere else.

Tristan kept sucking on my tit, sucking harder and harder, kissing and licking my nipple. I just lay there, letting him do what he wanted. His hands were running all over my body and it was a strange feeling. Between my legs, a burning desire was growing.

I reached out, not really aware that I was even moving, and my fingertips touched the tip of his cock. He froze for just a second before he resumed sucking.

I ran my fingers along its considerable length and it quivered at my touch. I needed a closer look. I slid my fingers beneath the waistband of his pants and pulled them down his legs. He lifted his butt to help me out and then he was before me in all his erect glory.

His cock was long and thick. It was long enough that it had to be 10 inches and it was as thick as my wrist. It stood proud and erect and I just stared at it in wonder. I'd never seen a cock so big.

I stroked my brother's cock. I couldn't help myself. It was so warm and heavy, and I just wanted to play with it. I was shocked at myself for even touching it. It was my brother's cock. But it was magnificent.

"You like that?" Tristan asked, as I ran my fingers over the smooth skin.

"You have a half-decent cock," I admitted, blushing in embarrassment.

He took my hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock. They only just closed around his impressive girth. He slid my hand up and down his cock and I did as he wanted. I jerked his cock slowly for a while. He kissed my boob. I felt his tongue flicking my nipple and the sensation sent a shockwave through me.

"This is so wrong, so wrong," I whispered, as I stroked my brother's cock.

"Stop saying that," Tristan said between licks. "I can tell you like it."

He was right. My pussy was aching with lust and my panties were growing damp beneath my skirt. I couldn't stop touching his big cock, it was so big and so hard. I knew how good it would feel in my pussy, stretching me, filling me up.

Tristan started to groan and he humped my hand as he sucked on my tit. "I'm going to cum," he said, his voice muffled by my boob.

I wanted him to cum all over me. I wanted to feel that big cock shoot hot cum all over my skin.

I heard the front door open and my dad's voice calling out, "Anyone home?"

Tristan gasped and his cock exploded in my hand. Hot cum shot out of his cock and splattered all over my chest and my hand, coating me in thick ropey strands of jizz. It was so hot and there was so much cum that it drenched my skin.

I stared down at it, my pussy tingling with lust and my heart pounding. My own brother had just come all over me.

I looked at Tristan, my heart pounding. "What the fuck?" I said.

"I panicked," he said sheepishly.

I heard Dad's feet on the stairs and we both jumped up. I grabbed a nearby t-shirt and wiped Tristan's cum off my tits before I quickly pulled my top on just in time for Dad to arrive at my open bedroom door.

"There you both are," he said, smiling at us. He looked at us both and his brow furrowed. "Why are you both so red?"

"Uh...it's just a bit hot in here," Tristan lied.

"Crank up the AC then you dumbass," Dad laughed. "I'm gonna order pizza. Come down when you're ready," he said before heading back downstairs.

I waited until he was at the bottom before I spoke to Tristan.

"That's it then. I did what you wanted. Now delete whatever you have on me and we're square," I said.

Tristan shook his head and laughed. "Oh, hell no, big sis. After that? No, you kept it a secret for 6 months so I think for the next 6 months you have to do whatever I want. Or I'll tell Mom and Dad everything. But don't worry, after the 6 months is over I'll delete everything."

"Tristan," I said in warning.

"Don't worry, sis. We're gonna have so much fun that in 6 months you won't even want it to be over. You'll get my instructions soon," he said before sauntering out of my bedroom. I watched him go and wondered what exactly he had in store for me over the next 6 months.

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,653 Followers