All Comments on 'Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 03'

by steelkat29

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's good to see this continued

Loving the progression of this story.It;s unique.Looking forward to more,good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahhhh!!

Welcome back!! Great chapter! There are some errors in the chapter that disrupt the flow of the story. Either your missing a word or used a wrong word. But anyways that stuff is easy to fix. I love the set up so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

steelkat29steelkat29over 11 years agoAuthor
Theology? Yay or nay?

Thanks for the comments and constructive criticism, maybe my work needs another pair of eyes to have a look through before I submit. Anyone interested in being my editor? Also, I'm dying to know what you all think of the theology aspect of this chapter? Not very sexy I know but I felt I needed to add it so that you could understand what makes Asmodeus tick... Let me know!

Cheers, Steelkat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good story so far!!!

you know that saying, "to much of a good or bad thing can be dangerous", the way i see it, is that you can't have one thing without the other, you need balance of both good AND evil. They both need to be in balance for you to be in harmony with yourself and the universe.

FyraBerkaanFyraBerkaanabout 11 years ago
Good work!

I am thoroughly enjoying the story so far. If you are looking for an editor, than may I offer to help, though you seem to be doing very well. The theology aspect was especially unique as it adds a bit more of an actual story-like element rather than the cliche "let's just get straight to the sex, shall we?" I love that uniqueness as it clearly demonstrates your own personal style and gives the reader a bit of a break, allowing them to really feel attached emotionally to the characters. If you are serious about looking for an editor, then i must once again beg you to consider myself, as I would love to assist you in any way necessary.

Masters_slaveMasters_slavealmost 11 years ago
Cant wait for more

Sinfully delicious. I hope the wait for the next part to come out isn't too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE DONT DELAY

please write the next part of the story. IM DYING HERE xD, you write so beautifully.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 10 years ago
The Creator explanation was superb

Whether from Seminary or just pondering the Creation, your description was so on point. The explanation of Order and Chaos and God was simple yet profound enough that the most novice person to the most 'learned' student could understand. Absolutely beautiful. THIS alone made Ch. 3 my favorite so far...

LustDominaLustDominaover 10 years ago

Beautiful!!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

You were doing so good and I was so enjoying this story and now you've gone juvenile weepy idiot on us. I'm out.

Madron_Madron_over 3 years ago

Her emotions are annoying. It's making the story hard to enjoy, one moment she's crying, the next she's seductive and the next she's crying... Turn off

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She got kidnapped and raped

I wonder how you'd react of you got kidnapped and raped. She is humiliated for having been through it, it is against her nature/duty as an angel. Her life is different so yeah, she can cry and have a whole range of emotions cause she deserves to. ʕಠ_ಠʔ

(ʘᴗʘ✿)Just read.... Or not

DananasDananasabout 2 years ago

so god is a they/them. Use those pronouns and "parent" instead of the clunky he/her, mother/father. It's grammatically correct by standards of the Associated Press. Plus, it just sounds better.

Also, cant she just love him already?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelkat29@steelkat29
I love comments more than anything! Please add one if you enjoy my stories and favourite me so you'll be the first to know when new chapters are up! Cheers, Steelkat