Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 02

Story Info
Aspen is Corrected for a Mistake and Begins Her Story.
6.8k words
4.71
4.8k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story takes place in a similar universe to the 34th amendment stories by Carl-Bradford, Gentlemanmariner, Joe Doe among many others. I got to thinking as I read their stories, "what happens to the slave traders and handlers that break the law. How are they regulated?

Federal Slave Auditor Arthur Frost has taken possession of his new slave, 01101001101513180 whom he as decided to call Aspen, which was her name before her enslavement. He has discovered that she has been hypnotically conditioned during her induction to become psychologically attached to him to a dangerous degree.

Aspen and the Auditor Chapter 2

Part I

Aspen woke up first the next morning. She was extremely disoriented, having spent several nights in jail and then a few nights in the induction center. She hadn't slept this well since before her arrest and waking up it took her a moment to remember where she was. Aspen realized she was sleeping naked next to a man she hadn't even known for 24 hours. "And," she thought as she touched the collar around her neck, "he literally owns me."

Aspen felt her master's penis pushing against her ass. She knew that she should be horrified and angry but instead she could feel her arousal already leaking from her vagina. "No," she thought, "from my cunt. Free women have vulvas and vaginas. Slaves like me have cunts."

"Slaves like me have cunts," Aspen said quietly out loud and she began to weep. Thoughts began flooding her brain. The rational part of her that was still Aspen Myers, hell, the part of her that was already calling herself Aspen Frost, was in awe of Arthur and the kindness he was showing her. If he could do any of what he promised she would be extremely grateful and she realized how relatively lucky she was. Aspen was amazed with her Arthur's ethics and his pledge to respect and support her.

The part of her that was born just a few days ago, 01101001101513180, didn't understand why this handsome older man didn't want her as a sexual object. She knew that's what masters wanted and he seemingly didn't. He must be dissatisfied with her, Aspen reasoned. He was going to sell her. Oh God, she was going to end up as a work camp three-holed slut. Her quiet weeping became a gut wrenching sob.

Arthur woke up with his young slave shaking and sobbing uncontrollably in his arms. "Aspen...Aspen, what's going on," he asked.

"Please don't sell me to a work camp, Master. I'll be good. I won't disappoint you. I'll do anything you want me to! Please let me stay," she begged.

"Aspen, what the hell has brought this on? Calm down this instant," Arthur ordered.

"You won't use me. You don't like me. Am I ugly? You can get me plastic surgery. I won't object. I can't object. Make me however you want me to be."

"STOP!"

Arthur rolled Aspen over to face him. He was acutely aware that in this position her breasts were pushed into his chest and his penis was poking her near her clit. She let out a moan tinged with fear and lust.

"Aspen, listen to me. You are beautiful," Arthur said, "and I have no intention of ever selling you to anyone else let alone a work camp."

"But then why won't you fuck me," she wailed.

"Dammit," he thought, "the conditioning is progressing faster than I thought. I'm going to have to do something now."

"Aspen," Arthur started to ask, "do you still have your hymen?"

"I'm a virgin, Master."

"I know that," he said, "but that doesn't mean you have an intact hymen. You're s smart girl, you know this."

"I do know that, Master. But I don't know if my hymen is intact or not. I've never even had my fingers in deeper than my clit let alone using a dildo."

"I'm going to check," he told her.

Aspen nodded and she shifted on to her back and spread her legs. Arthur dropped his hands to her vulva. He swallowed hard and touched her labia gently, petting them, hoping to ease her anxiety. Arthur felt the wetness that had already leaked out and he hardened rapidly. It would be a lie to say he didn't want the girl. He just didn't want her *like this*.

"Ready," he asked.

"Yes, Master."

Arthur slowly pushed past Aspen's lips. He wasn't in far when he encountered her barrier. Aspen moaned quietly at his touch. "Please...." she groaned. Arthur withdrew his finger and Aspen responded with a small, disappointed noise.

"You're intact," he told the slave girl.

"Master, why does it matter?"

"Because," Arthur said, when the time comes, *if* the time comes while you are still here, I want to be the one who changes that. But not like this."

Arthur got out of bed and crossed the room. His silk pajama bottoms made no noise as he walked but there was clearly a tent from his erection. He pulled an egg shaped vibrator from a drawer in the cage table. He returned to the bed, to the beautiful, naked girl on it, and handed her the egg.

"You know what to do with that, I assume."

"Yes, Master."

Aspen turned the bullet toy on and held it to her clit.

"Do not cum until I tell you that you are allowed," Arthur ordered.

Aspen gasped in surprise. She didn't expect the order and she knew she should be upset with it but it ramped her arousal even higher. "Master does want me," she thought.

"What if I can't hold out, Master," she said with some concern.

"Then you'll spend tonight in the table wearing your chastity device set to edge you," he answered. Arthur had no intention of doing that to the girl but he saw her flush and her eyes went wide with excitement. She even got off on the thought of punishment!

Aspen watched as Arthur dropped his pajama bottoms to the ground. He stood before her, naked. Aspen admired her master's erection as it stuck straight out from a dark bush. His cock was thing and long, she estimated that it was seven inches in length and she doubted she could get one hand around it.

Arthur laid back down beside her, his prick rising like an exclamation mark. Aspen licked her lips in anticipation. "Did I do that to you," she asked with a shaking voice.

"Yes, you did, girl. And now I think you should do something about it."

"Yes Master," she said with a mixture of joy and nerves. Aspen bent herself over Arthur and she kissed the head of his cock. She realized, with surprise, that both Aspen and 513180 wanted this very much. Aspen let out a low groan and licked where she had kissed.

"Aspen," Arthur warned, "you don't get to cum until I do."

"I understand, Master," she said and dropped her mouth around him. She began to suck him for all his worth.

After several minutes, Arthur felt his orgasm growing near. He knew it wouldn't take long in the state he was in. Aspen began to squeal around his cock.

Arthur felt his balls tighten and his dick swell. He reached down and touched Aspen's head, caressing it gently. "Cum, Aspen. Cum for me, my pet."

Aspen's orgasm tore through her. She threw her head back in ecstasy, dropping Arthur's dick from her mouth right as he started to cum. His dick erupted leaving a mess on his chest and the bedding. After a moment Aspen looked at the mess left behind and she panicked.

"Oh my God, Master, I am so sorry," Aspen said, horrified that she had failed to take his spunk.

Arthur reached out and grasped her shoulder. "Go clean yourself up," Arthur began, "and go downstairs and help Mrs. Frain with breakfast. Bring our breakfasts to the study. I'll be down shortly; I need to shower."

"Are you angry, Master?"

Arthur regarded her for a moment then asked, "Is it slave 513180 asking or is it Aspen?"

Aspen blinked in surprise, "They're both me," she said, confused.

"Really?"

"Yes, master. I... I seem to have two trains of thought. One wants to know if you're angry and the other is afraid you'll punish me."

"Then we are going to have to work on it," Arthur said, knowing his answer was nebulous and vague.

Aspen put the egg back in its drawer and left the room. She all but sprinted to the hall bathroom that Mrs. Frain had taken her to the day before and she showered as quickly as possible before running downstairs.

Part II

By the time Aspen made it to the kitchen, she had mostly pulled herself together.

"Good Morning, my dear," Mrs. Frain said cheerfully, "how did you sleep last night?"

"I slept fin," Aspen said, "and then I messed everything up. He's going to punish me, I know it."

"What happened, dear," Mrs. Frain asked.

Aspen told Mrs. Frain everything that happened that morning. The older woman barely stifled laughter and tried to calm the young slave.

"I just know he's going to put me in the table, tonight."

"Not for something like this, girl. He's not cruel. I told you that," Mrs. Frain said, "he wasn't raised to be cruel."

"Were you ever put in the table, Mrs. Frain?"

"Yes, Aspen. Mr. Frost's father put me in there a few times and left me for the night. He said I had a mouth that didn't know when to stop."

"Is it scary, Mrs. Frain? Was it bad?"

"It wasn't pleasant, dear. The elder Mr. Frost made sure it was a punishment. I don't want to talk about the table, Aspen." Mrs. Frain looked sad; lost in memories.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Frain," Aspen took the woman's hand, "I didn't mean to upset you."

Mrs. Frain began to answer Aspen when the door to the kitchen opened.

Arthur had been just outside the door for most of the conversation. He was embarrassed. He didn't like to be embarrassed.

"Mrs. Frain," Arthur said, "Call Doctor Samuels now, please. Tell him it is very urgent. Tell him there is attachment conditioning involved."

"Right away, Mr. Frost," she responded. She left the kitchen smartly.

"Aspen," he said, "finish making breakfast and bring ours to the study as soon as it is ready."

"Yes, Master."

Part III

Arthur went to his study and sat behind his desk. He hated being embarrassed and he was angry. He wasn't angry about Aspen's disastrous blow job but he was very upset she talked to Mrs. Frain about it. Arthur did not want Mrs. Frain to think he had taken advantage of the girl. She had all but raised him herself and knowing that she had been her father's slave he did not want her to think ill of his behavior. He did not want to upset his loyal employee.

Arthur knew he had to punish Aspen in some way but he didn't quite know how he was going to do it, yet. He vowed never to use the table cage upstairs but he knew that he couldn't let the transgression slide, either.

A few minute later, Aspen entered the room and sat two plates down, covered in scrambled eggs, bacon, and a heft pancake. She then stood in the "present" position.

Arthur looked up and said, "Eat your breakfast and then we'll talk."

Aspen began to pull her chair close to the desk and Arthur stopped her.

"No. You may sit on the floor and eat."

"Master," Aspen asked with some shock in her voice.

"You heard me, girl. Do not make me repeat myself."

"Am I still allowed to speak freely in this room, Master?"

"Yes, but after we've eaten."

"May I put my robe on," she asked.

"No, Aspen. You will remain naked until I say otherwise."

Aspen sat down on the floor, taking her plate with her. She began to eat but was no longer hungry. Her master was clearly upset with her and her nervousness settled like a stone in her stomach. She knew she was being punished but she had no idea how far Arthur would go.

For his part, Arthur was unhappy. He was vacillating on the girl's punishment and he didn't know why. He had overseen so many appropriate slave punishments in his career but he was resisting this one. "Am I growing attached to her,' he asked himself. Arthur knew what he had to do whether he liked it or not.

Aspen announced that she was finished eating. Arthur looked at the half-eaten plate and told her that in his household people do not waste food.

"Master, may I ask what is wrong, please? Does this have to do with me messing up the blow job this morning?"

"I said," Arthur spoke with irritation in his voice, "that we would talk about it when we are done eating. Now I've had to repeat myself. Do not make this worse."

Cowed, Aspen managed to force down her breakfast under Arthur's watchful eye.

As soon as the slave was done, Arthur barked "Present!"

Aspen snapped to her feet and stood at attention with her hands behind her head, causing her breasts to jut out.

"Legs shoulder width apart," Arthur instructed her. She swiftly complied.

"Good," he said. "Now to answer your questions, yes you are to be punished..."

"I'm sorry, Master," she interrupted.

"Do not interrupt me again, 513180," he barked.

Aspen's mouth slammed shut. She visibly winced when Arthur used her number rather than her name.

"You are being punished. Not for what happened in the bedroom, though. Did you discuss what happened with Mrs. Frain? Be honest, girl."

"Yes, Master. I did."

"You must never discuss what happens in the privacy of my room with anyone, especially Mrs. Frain, without my direct permission."

"I understand, Master."

"You will not be permitted your robe, even in here, for the rest of today."

"I understand, Master," Aspen said, tears already forming.

"Additionally, you failed to address me as Master during our conversation before we ate."

Aspen replayed the conversation in her head. Shit. When she asked him about the robe she forgot.

"I understand, Master."

"I am going to spank you. You must remember slave etiquette. You will be spanked five times on each cheek."

Spanked? Nobody had spanked her since she was a little girl.

"And then," Arthur continued, for making me repeat instructions and for interrupting me, you will get five more to each cheek with a ruler."

The color drained from Aspen's face. She fucked up. Her Master was really going to punish her!

Arthur stood up and moved Aspen into a position in front of his desk.

"Bend over," he commanded. She quickly complied and he put his hand on her ass.

"I will spank each cheek in succession. You will count each cycle as one. Count out loud. If I can't hear you, it will not count. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she said, quietly.

"I said, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I understand."

Arthur wasted no time.

SMACK! SMACK!

"One," Aspen called out. "That wasn't too bad," she thought.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Two," Aspen called out. This time Arthur caught one of her bruises and the girl saw stars.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Three," she called out.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Four," she screamed. Then, before she could brace herself:

SMACK! SMACK!

"FIVE! Master, five." No more, please. I'll be good, I promise."

Arthur picked up the ruler from his desk. Aspen eyed it in terror.

"Do you really need to do this, Master?"

"What do you think, Aspen. Do I?"

She thought for a second and said, "Yes, I guess you do, Master."

"Yes," he agreed, "I do." He suspected he said it more to convince himself.

SMACK! SMACK!

"One," Aspen gasped. The pain was blinding.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Two! Please, Master, I'll be good."

SMACK! SMACK!

"Three," she wailed.

Arthur was trying to avoid her bruises but that meant crossing the welts he'd already created with the ruler.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Four," she was sobbing now.

"Last one," Arthur said to both of their relief.

SMACK! SMACK!

"Five," Aspen bawled and began to swoon.

Arthur quickly reached out and caught her before she fell. His left hand came into contact with her breast. He cupped it for a second, rubbing her nipple. Aspen shuddered and let out a little, "eep!"

"Shit," Arthur thought, "she's still aroused." He didn't understand how she could be aroused still but he wasn't going to count the involuntary orgasm against her. At least he wouldn't punish her for it.

"Did you just orgasm, Aspen?"

"A...a little one, Master. I'm sorry. Please, no more punishments. I couldn't help it."

"You aren't in trouble but you need to learn to control your arousal. I'm not angry, pet. It was very...cute."

Aspen's face turned crimson to match her ass cheeks. Arthur pulled Aspen upright and gently wiped her tears away.

"Good girl," he said to Aspen.

Reflexively, Aspen wrapped her arms around Arthur and she began to sob again. Arthur rubbed her back like a parent would do for an upset child.

"Shh," he comforted her, "you're spanking is over. It's all forgiven."

"I...thank you, Master. I won't let you down again," Aspen shocked herself. She almost said that she loved Arthur. "Surely that has to be my conditioning," she thought.

The intercom buzzed and Mrs. Frain's voice came over it.

"Doctor Samuels will be here at 1:00," she said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Frain." Arthur said. Then to Aspen he said, "Go upstairs. In the medicine cabinet in the hall bathroom is a tube of analgesic cream. Bring it down and bring a towel."

Aspen sped from the room offering a "Yes, Master" as she left.

As an afterthought, Arthur thumbed the intercom. "When lunch is ready, please bring ours to my study," Arthur said.

"Of course, Mr. Frost," the older servant responded.

Part IV

Aspen returned to find Arthur sitting on the sofa against the wall.

"Come over and lay down on my lap," he said, "put the towel down, first."

Aspen followed his instructions. She laid the towel across his lap and handed Arthur the cream. Aspen then laid down across his lap directly on the towel. Arthur placed his hand on her rump. He felt the heat rising from the welts. He did, however, take a moment to admire the way her ass fit in his palm.

Arthur squirted some of the cream onto her enflamed ass cheeks. He gently began to rub it in.

"Master," Aspen grasped, "Its cold!"

"That's the point, my pet," he chuckled, "does it feel better?"

"Yes, Master. It does. Thank you."

Arthur picked up a remote from the arm of the sofa next to him. He pressed a button and Aspen heard a beep from somewhere near Arthur's desk.

"I'm recording this conversation, Aspen," Arthur said, 'I have read the reports and the reviewed the files from your arrest and conviction. I've watched the video of the trial and your slave induction. Now, I want your story. Start from your arrest, please. Tell me everything."

"Yes, Master. I was..."

Part V

...was sitting in class, taking my economics final. It was stupid easy. My father had taught me basic economic principal when I was eleven and I took economic theory in as easy as most kids read comics.

I was looking forward to being done. This was my last final. Ever. I was *ready* to be done. I started school early and this was literally my last final. I was going to graduate.

I had planned to go to Europe with some friends for the summer but in the meantime my parents were somewhere in South America for three weeks, so I had the house to myself.

I wasn't planning on partying, though. I was planning on finding some to...well you know...to fuck me for the week between finals and commencement. I decided I needed to get my virginity out of the way before I went to Europe and before going to work for Daddy.

I was a little more than halfway done the final when two men came slamming through the classroom door. The T.A. who was proctoring the exam stood up in protest but one of the men, a blonde guy who looked like a brick wall, pulled a badge out of his jacket. He said that he was Agent Simmons with Homeland Security. He and his partner came right to me.

"Aspen Myers," Simmons said, "please come with us."

"I'm finishing my final," I reprimanded him, "my FINAL final."

Brick Wall Number Two grabbed me by my hair and pulled. "Now, bitch," he growled at me.

I jumped up to my feet to avoid him tearing my hair out by the roots. He spun me around and cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Aspen Myers," Simmons said, "you are under arrest." He read me my rights and then they dragged me from the classroom and shoved me in the back of their SUV.

12