Aspen and the Auditor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's lawyers taught me enough that if I ever got in any situation like this to just keep my mouth shut. I learned that lesson well.

They took me to their office and chained me to a table with shackles on my wrists. The two of them asked me questions, the same ones over and over again. The only answer I would give them was Daddy's lawyer's name and number.

After two hours they gave up. "Book and process her," Simmons said.

I was taken into the basement by two other agents, both men. They took my fingerprints and made me stand for a mugshot. Afterwards, they marched me into a big room with concrete walls and a drain in the floor. On one wall there was a set of shackles drilled into the wall.

A woman came in and ordered the men to strip me. They cut my clothing from my body with a pair of shears. They didn't even give me the chance to remove it, they didn't give me the order to strip, they simply cut the clothes from me. The men sneered at me and prodded my body but I refused to cry or to cry out. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

The woman searched my hair and handled my breasts. Then she made me squat and cough. She put her fingers into my vagina and exclaimed in surprise and said that I was still a virgin. The men laughed and one volunteered to fix that circumstance but the woman shooed him away.

The released my wrists and then dragged me over to the shackles on the wall and locked me up, facing the wall. I was hit with a spray of cold water. It hurt and I did shout then, in surprise but I still refused to cry.

The woman spun me around, causing the chains to cross and pull my arms above my head. I was completely exposed to the trio. No man had ever seen what these two were seeing now. I was deeply ashamed.

"Nice bush, traitor," one said.

"When you're collared, I'm going to watch them remove all of your hair and then I'm going to use every hole in your body, cunt," the other said.

The woman began to spray my front down. She made sure to hold the spray on my breasts long enough to make them ache. When she finally started moving the spray again, I thought the torment was over. I was so wrong. She moved the spray and held it against directed on my clit. She held it there and held it there. It hurt more than anything I could imagine.

"Please," I finally begged.

"Please what, cunt," the woman asked.

"Please, it hurts."

"That's the point, bitch," one of the men sneered.

The woman held the spray to my clit, occasionally veryi8ng the angle. The pain didn't go away but it began to change. I began to feel warm all over. I knew what was about to happen but I refused to let it. I would not cum in front of these people, these monsters.

It turns out, I didn't have the choice. I came. I came screaming and begging her to stop. The men laughed and she didn't stop. She didn't stop until I came two more times and the monsters laughed every time. After my third orgasm she finally turned the water off. The men left the room and the woman whispered in my ear.

"Get used to cumming on command. Once you're collared your orgasms will never be you choice again, traitor."

She left me hanging there, exhausted and humiliated. I tried so hard to hold out, I really did. But hanging there, dripping, cold, and broken, I cried. I knew they were watching but I couldn't stop. I just...cried.

They left me hang there for two hours. I hadn't been able to use the bathroom since breakfast so as you can imagine, by the time the woman came back I had pissed myself. Did you know piss makes fear smell stronger? It can, you know.

"What a disgusting little pig you are," she laughed at me. "Now I have to clean your worthless cunt again. Well, at least you didn't shit yourself."

She sprayed me down again but didn't bother to torture my clit this time. Once I was clean, she attached a yellow collar to my neck.

"This is your arraignment collar. You will wear it until your trial. It doesn't have a shock device but it can't be removed without a special key and it marks you as a defendant."

She removed me from the shackles but cuffed my hands behind my back, again. She pushed me toward a block of cells. The one I stood in front of was only four feet wide and maybe ten feet deep. There was a toilet and a cot and that was it. The door to the cell had no bars, it was solid metal. There was no window in the cell, either. The only source of light was a bare bulb high in the ceiling. In horror, I realized this was a solitary confinement cell!

I turned to the woman and asked, "When do I get to speak to my lawyer?"

"When we want you to, cunt," she answered with a nasty smile on her face.

"Do I get something to wear?"

The answer was simply that smile. She removed the cuffs and shoved me in the cell.

"Lights out in ten minutes, cunt." She said and slammed the door shut.

I used the toilet and then laid down on the cot. I cried some more. Soon, the lights went out and I was left in absolute darkness.

Part VI

A knock at the door interrupted Aspen's story. Arthur pressed the remote and paused the recording.

"Co...Enter," he said.

Mrs. Frain entered the study holding a tray with two bowls of soup on it. She took note of Aspen, who was still laying across Arthur's lap with his hand softly stroking her back. She noted that the girl was still naked and had fresh welts on her bum. Mrs. Frain gave Arthur an almost reproachful glare that he returned in kind.

"Here's your lunches," she announced. "Doctor Samuels will be here in an hour."

"Thank you, Mrs. Frain," Arthur said, "That will be all for now."

"Yes, sir," she said giving Arthur a frown as she left.

Aspen sat up and handed Arthur one of the bowls. She sat down on the floor and grabbed her own.

"You may sit next to me, Aspen," Arthur said to her.

"Excuse me, Master?"

"Sit with me on the sofa. Just be careful not to spill it on you."

Aspen carefully got up and sat next to Arthur on the sofa. As they ate, Arthur regarded Aspen intently.

"Aspen," he began, "I noticed when you were telling your story that your diction and vocabulary befitted a woman who was about to graduate college. But when you speak to me, you tend to slip in a vernacular that is often called, 'Slave Stupid.'"

"Yes, Master. It is what was drilled into us during induction."

"Don't," Arthur ordered, "I don't want a pretty idiot, especially in this room. I want Aspen. Am I clear?"

"You are clear, Master. I will endeavor to be me more myself."

"Good girl," Arthur said and smiled as Aspen. She smiled back; a genuine smile.

"When you're done with your lunch, why don't you get a real shower and freshen up," Arthur said. "You've certainly earned it."

"Thank you, I would like that very much, Master."

"And on your way upstairs, ask Mrs. Frain to come get the breakfast and lunch dishes. When you're done showering go to the parlor. That's the room across the hall from here. The doctor will come to you, there."

"Should I wait in the 'Present' position, Master?"

"No," Arthur said, "but when you hear someone at the door you will assume it then."

"I understand, Master. Thank you. For everything," Aspen said and gave him an impulsive kiss on the cheek. She finished her lunch and left the room.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Frain entered the study. She gathered the dishes and then stood in place, giving Arthur a look.

"Something to say, Mrs. Frain," Arthur asked without looking up.

Mrs. Frain frowned deeply at Arthur, "Was it necessary, sir?"

"The punishment? Yes, I'm afraid it was. Please don't think that I enjoyed administering it."

"As you say, sir," Mrs. Frain said curtly. "I will take my leave. Before I say something that may land me in the cage." Mrs. Frain turned and left the study.

Arthur threw his pen against the wall. More than once growing up he saw her in that cage when his father was angry at her. He would leave her in there for 24 hours at a time then make her clean any filth she left behind. It was the only punishment he ever used on Mrs. Frain. He saw his father punish Mr. Frain once but he didn't like to think about that.

Part VII

A short while later, there was a knock at the study door."

"Come," Arthur said.

The door opened and Doctor James Samuels entered followed by his slave, Tia.

"Hello, Jim," Arthur said, standing to shake his friend's hand.

"Art, you remember Tia, right?"

"I do," Arthur confirmed, "Tia, would you like to meet my new slave, Aspen?"

Tia was a short, young Asian woman. She was in her third year of a ten-year sentence for multiple DUIs including injuring a pedestrian. Tia was exceptionally skinny and her small a cup breasts barely pushed against her sun dress.

"I would like that, Master Frost," she said.

"Aspen is in the parlor across the hall. Please keep her company."

Tia turned to leave but Doctor Samuels stopped her with a polite cough.

"What are you forgetting, Tia?"

"My apologies, Master James," she said. She shimmied out of the sun dress and stood naked before the two men. She folded the dress neatly and handed it to Doctor Samuels. She bowed slightly and left the room.

"I let her stay dressed when we're driving and when we meet clients," Samuels explained, "but you're my friend so I hardly consider this a business visit."

"No need to explain, Jim," Arthur said, "I helped write that rule, remember?"

Samuels laughed and took a seat in the chair opposite Arthur's desk.

"Tell me about your girl," he said.

Arthur took several minutes to explain Aspen's case. He showed Samuels her arrest, trial, and basic induction records. When he was done the doctor sat back, giving a long, low whistle.

"You have a fucking mess your hands, Art," Samuels said.

"I know," Arthur replied, "and I'm responsible for her."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Initially, I wanted you to ease her out of the Stockholm Syndrome bullshit they lay into the new slaves but with the Attachment Conditioning, I think relieving her of that is the priority."

"You're not wrong, Art. I applaud what you've done in keeping her stable so far but it might not be enough in the long run. You will reach a point where you are going to have to have sex with her if I cannot alleviate the conditioning fast enough. It isn't going to be a one session job."

"I know, Jim."

"So, you're doomed to sex with an attractive, younger woman who literally cannot say 'no'. Is that so horrible, Art?"

"Dammit, Jim. It is when she cannot legally consent or deny consent. If I take her, I want it to be because she wants it and not because she has to let me. Or because of some damned programming!"

"She's a slave, Art."

"She's innocent," Arthur spat out.

"I'm sorry," Samuels said, "did you say she was innocent? It isn't like you to fall for that old innocent slave routine."

"I'm not falling for anything. Read the case notes. The whole thing was bullshit. They railroaded her because they couldn't get her parents."

"Art, do you intend on freeing her," Samuels asked with growing concern.

"Yes, I do."

"Man, you better have rock solid proof," Samuels urged. "If you fail..."

"If I fail, they'll take her away from me. Yes, I know. I helped write that rule as well. They can't add any time to her sentence. She already is a slave for life."

"And her new masters would likely not allow me to keep treating her. Without you, she'll become either catatonic and be good for nothing except life as a cum receptacle in a work camp, or she'll become psychotic and violent. And if that happens..."

"If that happens," Arthur confirmed for him, "they'll euthanize her. I *didn't* help write that rule."

"I'll treat her, Art. Don't worry about that. I have no doubt I can remove the conditioning, I just don't know how fast. But good Lord, man. Be careful."

"I appreciate it," Arthur said.

Arthur walked his friend to the study door.

"Art," Samuels said, "can you get me the induction records regarding her conditioning? They'll make my job a lot easier if I know what all they did."

"I can do that, Jim," Arthur said, "Thank you."

With that, Doctor Samuels left the room.

Part VIII

While Doctor Samuels and Auditor Frost were talking in Frost's study, the petite slave girl, Tia, quietly entered the parlor room where Frost's slave, Aspen was waiting. When Tia opened the door, Aspen sprung to her feet and put herself in the "Present" position.

Aspen spied the tiny, naked girl entering the parlor. She saw the collar on her and immediately relaxed.

"Hello," the pretty Asian girl greeted Aspen, "you must be Aspen. I am Tia."

Aspen nervously returned the greeting.

"Did Master buy you, too," Aspen asked.

"Oh no," Tia replied, "I belong to Master James. He will be your slave psychologist. Master Arthur told me to come keep you company while our masters talked.

"Oh, okay," Aspen said. She caught herself staring at the smaller slave. When their eyes met, Aspen quickly looked away.

"It's okay," Tia said, "please look at me. I am enjoying looking at you. You are very beautiful. Master Arthur chose very well."

Aspen returned the compliment awkwardly. She was fascinated by the smaller girl's features. From what she could see, there wasn't a single blemish anywhere on Tia's body. Aspen looked Tia over some more. Tia's labia were small and very cute. Aspen's were much more prominent and full. She'd never liked her own labia very much, she thought they were too puffy.

"I like your pussy," Aspen said, "I've always wanted smaller lips. They're very cute."

"Yours are wonderful, too," Tia said, "your body is very sexy. I think I look too much like a little boy."

"No, you don't," Aspen said, quickly.

Both girls looked shyly at each other. Aspen sat back down and Tia joined her. They began to talk about themselves and how they became slaves.

"I was accused of sedition," Aspen said, "and convicted. But Master believes the conviction is bullshit and he thinks he can get it overturned."

Tia gasped, "Really? You must not let him try! If you appeal and it fails, they'll take you away. That's the law. I know Master Arthur, he's a good person. You want to stay here."

"They'll take me away," Aspen said in horror.

Aspen began to cry and Tia gave her a hug. Aspen thanked her and they both shared a smile.

"Do you think our masters will let us be friends," Aspen asked.

"Yes, I think they will. They've known each other since they were very young."

"I hope so, Tia. I really do. I think I need a friend who is like me."

"Oh yes. And I think Master James will agree."

The pair sat in silence for a few minutes giving each other comfort. The door began to rattle and Tia and Aspen sprang to their feet and entered the "Present" position. A moment later the door opened and Doctor Samuels came inside.

"Hello," he said, "you must be Aspen. I'm Doctor James Samuels, you may call me Doctor Samuels. I'm going to help you get over your attachment conditioning. Do you know what that means?"

Aspen explained what she gathered from Arthur. Samuels was impressed by how well Aspen grasped her situation. That would help with what he had to do.

"Tia, please go back to Arthur. Keep him company until we're done here."

Aspen looked at Samuels and he saw a flash of jealousy cross the slave's face. Tia left the room.

"Don't worry, Aspen. You're not going to lose your master to Tia. He isn't like that. I'm sure you've realized that, by now."

"I have, Doctor Samuels," she replied, "but it's hard. I've really only been a slave for a few days."

"I know, kiddo. I want you to lay down on the sofa here and I'm going to hypnotize you. Don't worry, I'm just going to ask you questions related to your conditioning. I want to see what the induction center has done to you."

Samuels set up a flashing light and instructed Aspen to watch it and relax. Soon, Aspen was under. Her conditioning made it very easy to put her under.

Aspen yawned and looked at Doctor Samuels. He was smiling and thanked her for her cooperation.

"You just got here," Aspen said.

"We've been talking for an hour, Aspen," he chuckled.

"Oh..."

"The good news is that I'm certain I can help you. I'll see you once a week as much as possible and when we're done, you'll be free of the Attachment Conditioning. In the meantime, keep doing what you're doing. Stay close to your master. It won't be easy but I think you're a strong, smart girl."

"Doctor, may I ask a question?"

Samuels nodded.

"If Master tries to appeal my case and fails, will they really take me away?"

"Tia told you that, eh? Yes, Aspen, that is what will happen. Arthur may try to buy you back but they'll make it very hard for him."

Aspen nodded. "Thank you, Doctor."

"I'm going to send Tia back in. I need to talk to Arthur for a few minutes and then you can get back to your master."

Samuels crossed the hall back to the study. Tia was sitting on the sofa reading a book from the study walls. "Tia, please go back over to Aspen."

Tia hopped off the sofa and left the study.

"Well," Arthur prompted.

"It is exactly what you thought. It isn't going to be easy but I can do it. Especially if you get those records to me!"

"They've already been e-mailed to you," Arthur promised.

"I was right. You can keep up what you're doing but if I can't resolve this quickly, you're going to have to break your morals and have sex with that girl. I hope you know what you're in for."

"I hope so, too," Arthur said.

"Want my advice?"

Arthur nodded.

"To hell with trying to free her. Let me get rid of the attachment conditioning and keep her on. Fuck her or don't fuck her after that but I think it would do you a world of good if you did."

"I will not take advantage of her."

Samuels nodded and waved. "I know. The great Arthur Frost morality. Oh, I see you gave her your last name. A bit of a slip?"

"Maybe."

"Don't fall in love with her," Samuels said. "You know that never works out."

"I appreciate it, Jim. Let me walk you out."

Arthur walked Samuels to the hall and they retrieved Tia. Samuels handed Tia her sun dress and they left through the door. Aspen looked at Arthur who protectively put his arm around the girl.

"Do you need a break, Pet, or would you like to continue your story until dinner?"

"Let's continue, Master," Aspen said and they both went back into the study.

12