Ass For Days

Story Info
Kyle fucks horny and stacked ebony neighbor.
4.4k words
4.35
58.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle grunted as he shot a huge load in his bitch Miranda's pussy on Saturday morning during a porn shoot.

Miranda screamed as she felt his cum flooding her cunt for over 5 minutes before he finally pulled his soft dick out and she began to suck him off eagerly until he shot another big load down her throat.

After filming was over, Kyle headed upstairs and found Marie and the house staff cooking up a big and delicious breakfast.

"Morning honey," she greeted him as she carried two filled plates to the table, her huge tits leaking her sweet milk atop her pregnant belly.

"Morning Mom," he replied, licking his lips as sexy she looked, Marie looking down and smiling as his semi-hard dick, hanging between his legs.

"Mmm..." she moaned, taking it in her hand and stroking it gently, "How many bitches did you tear apart with this today?"

"16, including Selena and Victoria." Kyle moaned softly.

"Already? Its not even noon!" Marie laughed, never failing to love her son's stamina. She then licked her lips again as she saw it getting harder.

Soon, Kyle was in the bathroom, Marie energetically sucking his cock, tasting the pussies and asses of his various fucks since early that morning.

"Oh shit..." Kyle groaned, Marie pleasuring his cock in the way that only she could.

After 15 minutes of the thrilling blowjob, he groaned and gripped her head as he washed her mouth with a massive load of his cum.

"Delicious..." she smiled, jizz dripping from her chin.

After breakfast, Kyle was still ridiculously horny, fucking Marie's ass and then getting fucked missionary by Melanie.

As he went outside to get the paper, he saw a sexy black woman across the street washing her car. She wore a halter top and some cut-off jeans, both straining against the huge tits and ass they contained.

Heading back the house, he bumped into Thomas who was getting sucked off by Natasha, he asked him if he knew who she was.

"That's Yolanda," Thomas groaned, holding Natasha's head as she slurped on his wood, "She and her husband just moved in last week while you were in London."

Kyle nodded. "She's fucking hot though!"

"Honestly," Thomas agreed, grunting as he pulled his dick out and shot his load onto her face.

Kyle went upstairs and began to fuck Emily, fucking the shit out of her ass but his mind couldn't forget the prime bitch across the street.

After stuffing her pussy with a hot load of cum, Kyle couldn't take it anymore. He got dressed and headed outside again but couldn't see Yolanda.

He then walked further down the driveway and nearly ran into her, seeing she was about to head up his driveway.

"Oh!" she exclaimed upon seeing him, putting her hands behind her back and showing off her massive 36E tits even more, "Hello, I'm Yolanda."

"Kyle," he replied, extending his hand. When she shook, he looked down to see her huge tits jiggling before quickly shooting his gaze to her eyes.

He was almost sure she had noticed but if she had, she didn't give any indication she had.

"I know I really should've introduced myself before," she said, "It's just my husband just got transferred here and he's working non-stop so I've been setting up everything all on my own."

"Oh that's a shame," Kyle replied, "Well would you like some help? I mean I'd hate for you to have to do all that alone."

She smiled. "Well, that would be great. I wouldn't want to be an imposition..."

"Not at all," he said with a grin, nearly making her swoon, "Lead the way."

She smiled, nodded and turned, Kyle nearly jumping as she turned her huge ass to him. His first instinct was to grab it immediately but he restrained himself.

They went inside the massive home and set to unpacking the boxes, Kyle taking as many glances of her huge tits and juicy ass every chance he got.

He got to a box labeled 'Photos' and looked through them. He saw a wedding photo of Yolanda and her husband. He was a white man, short and shrimpy who seemed almost dwarfed by his sexy wife.

"That's Tim," Yolanda said, suddenly behind him.

"You two make a beautiful couple," Kyle said, Yolanda giving a slight smile and heading into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink? I only have water and lemonade to offer I'm afraid."

"Lemonade would be great," Kyle replied, Yolanda nodding and pouring him a tall cup.

"So how long have you lived here?" she asked, taking a refreshing sip.

"In this community about 10 years," he replied, "But I've lived here in Washington my whole life."

"I can see why, it's a beautiful city."

"Certainly more beautiful now," Kyle replied with a grin, Yolanda smiling and looking down.

"So how long have you and husband been married?" he continued.

"Just about 2 years..." Yolanda replied, unable to hide the disdain in her voice.

"Lucky man," he said, to which she laughed.

"I wish he thought so," Yolanda laughed.

"Well if I was your husband I would be conquering that ass every day," he said, Yolanda smiling again.

"Nah," she chuckled, shaking it, "This ass would break a white dick. That's why my husband can't handle it. But he puts me up here in this big ass house and I can shop all I want with his money. Doesn't get much better than that."

"Oh please," Kyle scoffed, "A body like that is made to get fucked. You're telling me a big house and shopping is more important than dick?"

"Not at all," Yolanda replied, "But it's hard to find one that can handle all this."

She gave a smirk and shook it again for his pleasure. Kyle's dick twitched, needing to be deep inside of her. She would have to see it to believe it.

"Damn, that ass is a masterpiece," Kyle gasped.

He realized Yolanda got off on teasing guys, her huge tits swaying under her small tank top. He decided to push her.

"So how often do you try white meat?" he asked with a grin.

"Hardly ever," she replied, "They don't have the balls to get the job done."

"But I do," he said, crossing his arms and watching her ass bounce, "And I think you know it too."

"Oh please," she scoffed, smiling as she poured herself another cup, "You're hot! You're obviously well built. I'll give you that. But this ass was made to destroy white dick. Don't want those little thin white girls to get disappointed, do you?"

"Most white girls can't handle what I have," Kyle smirked, getting ready to go in for the kill.

"Oh really?" Yolanda laughed, "And just what is it that you have?"

He gave another grin and dropped his shorts, his throbbing meat pulsing in the open.

"What the fuck?!" Yolanda screamed, dropping her cup to the floor, lemonade soon running across the hardwood paneling though she seemed not to notice.

Her eyes were wide in shock as she stared as his throbbing dick, swollen, red and pointing straight at her.

"You want it don't you?" he said cooly as he approached her, taking off his shirt as her eyes now repeatedly darted back and forth between his solid chest and abs to his meaty weapon.

She was obviously afraid of it. But she hungered for it as well. She backed up until her back was against one of the marble columns.

Now towering over her, he looked down at her and smiled.

"You want to feel this cock don't you?"

She smiled and nodded, gripping his shorts and pulling him to her, the two of them making out desperately as she clawed at his back as Kyle took two big handfuls of her ripe ass.

"Oh shit..." she moaned, Kyle kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Tell me what you need," he whispered, Yolanda moaning again.

"I need you to fuck me, Kyle..." she begged, "Please! JUST TAKE ME UPSTAIRS AND FUCK ME!"

Filled with lust, Kyle picked her up, wrapping her legs around and kissing her deeply as he continued to squeeze and slap her ass.

"Second door on the left," she panted, stroking his hair as he continued to kiss her neck.

Kyle complied and they entered a huge bedroom, Yolanda getting down and pushing him onto the bed in a sitting position and looking over him.

"Didn't know some white boys came so big huh?" Kyle said with a wide grin.

"Hell no!" she exclaimed, "I've got to suck your dick!"

"If you can handle it," Kyle chuckled, stroking it from base to tip.

She smiled and leaned in, rubbing his thighs and licking her lips as she looked over his dick.

"You know Kyle," she said, watching as a droplet of precum dripped from his head to her comforter with a dull thunk, "I was already planning on giving that dick of yours a good handjob and maybe some head just to reward you for helping you me but I think you'll need a great deal more than that."

"Certainly will," Kyle replied, looking around her at her ass, "I'll take all you can give me."

"You better hope you can live up to all that talk," she said, "This ass destroys any dick it comes in contact with."

"Bring it," he replied simply, raising an eyebrow.

Yolanda smirked and yanked off her top, Kyle finally seeing the full magnificence of her huge rack. They were full and perfect, chocolate and capped with two large dark nipples.

"You like?" she teased.

"I love..." he replied, nearly drooling.

She grinned and turned around, slowly pulling her shorts down over her massive ass. Once she did, Kyle stared in awe as she played with it, spreading her cheeks for him to lick his at the sight of her wet pussy and tight winking asshole.

He then watched as she made it dance, each cheek seeming to move independently of the other, making his mouth water.

"I've needed a big dick in this pussy for so long Kyle," she said, "You'd better bring because I assure otherwise you will never get this chance again."

"Oh that's no problem at all," Kyle replied, Yolanda turning back to face him and gripped the base of his shaft, Kyle groaning in pleasure.

She gazed in wonder at it as she stroked him slowly.

"Damn I'm already in love with this dick..." she said, "Nice, fat and long."

She leaned in and planted a wet kiss on the tip, looking up at him and giggling before taking down about 4 inches. Kyle groaned but he was safe he knew. A slut could rarely make him blow his load from only a blowjob.

He soon saw she meant business however. She definitely knew how to suck dick, inhaling it like it was her main focus in life.

"OH FUCK..." Kyle couldn't help but grunt, putting his hand on the back of her head.

She bobbed smoothly on his cock, taking more and more of him down her tight throat. The sight and feeling of her plump lips around his dick were beyond sensational.

Her saliva oozed down his shaft like a slow waterfall, her right hand stroking him as she sucked as she used the left to play with his nuts, only adding to his pleasure.

She smiled as she heard him moan, his heavy dick throbbing in her mouth before she pulled back, taking it between her tits and slowly moving them up and down along his shaft.

"Holy shit," he groaned, holding them as she fucked his dick with her soft rack.

He pulled and pinched on her swollen nipples, Yolanda moaning and biting her lip as she moved her tits faster. Soon after, she again began sucking him off, Kyle howling and gripping the back of her head.

He looked in the mirror across the room and saw her head bobbing up and down his dick, loving the thrilling sight of her fat, bare ass sitting on her bare feet.

She looked into his eyes as she slurped lewdly on his dick, stroking him with both hands as she sucked off the head.

"Yeah bitch," he growled, "Suck that dick..."

She smirked and slurped him down again, Kyle gritting his teeth as she sucked him faster and faster, her tits bouncing against his knees.

It was so good Kyle began to doubt he could last much longer as she sucked him off aggressively, sucking and licking along his length with a raw hunger.

Then just as he felt he was about to bust, she pulled off, grinning as she beat him off and began sucking his nuts.

"Fuck..." he called out, Yolanda's plump and glossed lips sucking and slobbering down his heavy sack.

She then pulled up, licking up from the underside of his sack to the base, up the shaft and to the tip, Kyle unable to suppress his moan of pleasure.

"Mmm..." she said, releasing his nuts with a wet pop, "You ready for this pussy, Kyle?"

"Hell yeah..." he replied, Yolanda smiling and standing before turning her huge ass to him and lowering herself onto his dick.

"Ohhhh fuck..." she moaned as she began to bounce on his cock, Kyle feeling on her ass.

"Fuck... that's a huge dick..." she moaned, bouncing it faster. "I fucking love it!"

"I love this ass!" Kyle yelled, slapping it hard, making her moan louder.

She sank lower, until just 3 inches remained outside her quivering cunt. She took a deep breath and forced her way down until her ass rested in his lap, all 10 rock hard inches of white dick in her black pussy.

She began riding it him harder, her hands bracing against his thighs as she moaned and panted, Kyle enjoying the show.

Her pussy didn't want to let him go, gripping every inch as she pulled up before slamming herself back down. Her juices covered his dick, flowing down to his balls as they slapped against her pussy.

Kyle's face was covered with a look of pleasure, holding her hips as he rapidly pumped his dick up into her sweet, tight cunt.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" he yelled, spanking her ass harder and harder.

"FUCK!!!!!!" Yolanda screamed, "Yes! YES!"

"You like that, bitch?" Kyle snarled, spanking her again, spurring her on.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHH! FUCK!"

"YEAH!!" Kyle howled, "You like that white dick bitch!?"

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Yolanda squealed in delight, fucking him hard. "I fucking love it, baby!"

She kept riding him, her cunt gushing with their combined juices, splattering to the mattress and carpet.

She then got on all fours, Kyle wasting no time in getting behind her and sliding his dick into her wet pussy.

She began throwing her ass back, Kyle groaning as he slapped the juicy cakes as he fucked her harder.

"OH GOD!" she screamed, begging Kyle to keep slapping her ass.

It was certainly a beautiful sight, Kyle watching her pussy continually swallow his hard cock.

The fucking began to get even more brutal, Kyle gripping her hips as he thrusted deep into her, his nuts slapping her cunt vigorously.

"That's it baby!" Yolanda cried, Kyle reaching beneath her to squeeze her huge tits as he fucked her faster, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE FUCKING DICK!"

Kyle complied, giving her a fucking beyond anything she had ever experienced or imagined.

"Yes Kyle! That feels so good!" she cried, crying into the bedsheets.

It was then he pulled out, lying back down for her to mount him again, Yolanda sinking her pussy back on his dick.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned, beginning to ride him hard, "You're fucking the shit out of me Kyle."

"Mhm..." he moaned, licking her stiff nipples and sucking them, "I told you I can handle this."

"I see I was wrong..." she panted, picking up speed as he slapped and squeezed her ass, "This dick is fucking amazing!"

Her ass slapped against his thighs as he fucked upward at her, his mouth filled her with succulent chocolate tits as Yolanda howled louder and louder.

"OH YEAH! FUCK ME!" she screamed. "YES! FUCK! THAT'S IT!"

She gripped the headboard with both hands as she rode him even more vigorously, her pussy stroking his cock from knob to root. She cried out loudly.

"Its so fucking good!"

Kyle could tell she loved it. His entire crotch was covered in her juices, his cock pistoning smoothly in and out of her tight cunt, their sweaty flesh smacking together rhythmically.

She began to to rise up to the tip and slam herself back down, nearly knocking the wind out of him. She was good but Kyle was better, shoving his open badmouth back to her tits, Yolanda screamed as she rode him.

His hands were pawing at the massive, sweaty ass cheeks as he fucked her hard.

"Oh my god! OH SHIT!" she screamed.

She looked so fucking hot, covered in sweat, her huge tits bouncing with the force of Kyle fucking her and her eyes glazed over with lust and ecstasy.

Kyle then wanted more. Effortlessly, he rolled them over so she was on her back as he was on top.

"Ready?" he asked, the head of his dick positioned at her sweet opening.

She nodded and he slammed his dick into you as hard and as deep as he could, Yolanda gasping and gripping his arms as he began to fuck her.

"FUCK YEAH!!!!" she screamed, her legs straight in the air as he fucked her furiously.

His dick pummeled her at a frantic pace, Kyle biting his lip as their bodies collided, his nuts pounding against her ass.

"You liking all this white meat?" Kyle whispered, the only sound in the room their heavy breathing and the sound of their bodies hitting each other.

Her tits bounced wildly, her cunt quivering around his dick until she let out a blood curdling scream, cumming violently onto his dick.

Kyle barely held out, her pussy gripping his dick to what felt near the breaking point. At the last possible moment, she relaxed, her breathing slowing down.

"Fuck, that was intense..." she panted, "I've never cum so hard in my life."

Kyle grinned. "Thought you said I wouldn't last 10 minutes in that pussy. Yet, we've been at this for over an hour."

"Well I've never seen a dick like yours Kyle," she panted, "Black or white."

His dick twitched inside of her and she smiled, falling back on the bed, rubbing where their bodies met.

"You've gotten this far," she said, "You might as well make me cum again."

Kyle grinned, hearing the doubt in her voice that he could accomplish such a feat twice. Undaunted, he pulled his dick back until only the head remained and pile drives his dick into her cunt.

"FUCK!!!" she screamed, clawing at the sheet. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt his dick drilling into her stomach.

"Tell me what you think of my dick," Kyle yelled, needing to know he had claimed her.

"I LOVE IT!" she cried, "I FUCKING LOVE IT! I'M ADDICTED TO YOUR DICK KYLE!"

"You ever had one bigger than mine!?"

"NO!" she howled, Kyle twisting her nipples, "YOU'RE THE ABSOLUTE BIGGEST I'VE EVER HAD!"

"Your husband and any other man is banned from this pussy! It's mine, you hear me?" Kyle growled as he squeezed her tits and slammed his dick in deep, "THIS PUSSY IS FUCKING MINE!"

"YES KYLE!!" she screamed, "I'M YOUR LITTLE FUCKING SLUT!"

Kyle groaned, feeling a shiver run through his spine seemingly straight to the head of his dick. He was getting close and so was she.

"Oh Kyle baby..." she begged, panting for breath, "Please make me cum again on your big, beautiful cock."

He groaned and began fucking her faster, Yolanda screaming as she rubbed her swollen clit and came, coating Kyle's pistoning dick in her juices.

"FUCK!!!!" Kyle yelled, driving into her all the to the root of his dick and began to stuff her cunt with streams of his hot potent jizz.

"YESSSSS!" she cried, "I CAN FEEL IT!!!"

He ground his teeth, continuing to thrust and flex his ass, trying to cum as long and as deep as possible, his nuts throbbing just to give up their massive supply.

They rode the wave of pleasure together, Kyle continuing to cum hard inside of her as one last sharp burst of pleasure shot through him and her, Kyle pulling his sticky and slightly deflated dick out.

"Damn white boy," she exclaimed, her massive tits heaving as she caught her breath, "Where the hell you leaned to fuck like that?"

"Lots and lots of practice," he replied with a grin.

"I see," she laughed, laying back again, though she soon looked up to see Kyle's only partially soft dick hanging between his legs.

"You know..." she gulped, "Your dick is still pretty hard..."

"Indeed it is," he said with his signature grin.

Without a word, he grab the dazed slut by the hips and flipped her over, seeing her juicy, massive ass and is mouth watered as his dick again began to swell.

12