Ass For Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He palmed each dark cheek and spread them apart, exposing her tight asshole and further arousing him.

Without hesitation, he dove in, shoving his mouth over it and sliding his tongue against her asshole.

"Fuuuuuck..." Yolanda moaned, having never had her ass eaten.

Kyle was skilled obviously, his tongue lashing against her rear as he rimmed her to satisfaction. His face was lodged between her warm and huge cheeks as she moaned, arching her back to give him better access.

After a few more minutes of eating her delicious ass, he straightened up, licking his lips as he gripped his slick cock with his right hand and slid it into her ass.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!!!" Yolanda screamed as her asshole granted his dick access, accepting more and more of it until Kyle had to pause.

Her ass was insane, gripping the 6 inches he had already inserted. Nevertheless, he braved through it and slid in deeper, Yolanda crying out as her ass stretched even wider to accommodate his massive dick.

"Damn," Kyle grunted, slapping her ass hard, "If you had put this on me first you probably would've won!"

She couldn't respond, gasping as he purposely and slowly fed her his dick, feeling as if it were splitting her ass in two. He shoved in two more inches, Yolanda howling screamingly loud.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!" she screamed, "FUCK ME KYLE! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!"

Kyle grinned and gripped her hair, leaning into her ear and whispering:

"Thought you'd never ask..."

He then pulled his greased dick back and slammed it in deep to the root, his slut screaming as he began to fuck her hard, his nuts smacking against her pussy.

She screamed in delight, repeating the rapid sawing action into her ass as he continued slapping it with each hard and deep thrust. She looked incredible, on all fours taking his dick up her tight ass.

"OH FUCK!" Kyle groaned.

"YES!" she cried, throwing her ass back at him, "FUCK THAT DIRTY ASS!"

"Damn, this is so good!" Kyle groaned as he gripped her hips and drove it in deeper.

He spanked her ass again and again, sweat running down his chest as he fucked her faster and faster.

"Fuck yeah gimme that big hard dick!" Yolanda moaned, "It's so fucking good!"

She drove back at him savagely, Kyle throwing his head back as he pounded her ass frantically, fucking as fast as he could.

"I've wanted this ass since I first saw it!" Kyle groaned, drilling it deep and hard and slapping it.

"FUUUUUCK!!!" she screamed.

"Dirty... fucking... WHORE!!" he yelled, "I'm gonna be fucking you at least three times a week."

"YES! YESSSS!" she screamed, "I NEED YOUR DICK KYLE!"

"FUCK!" he yelled, driving his dick so fast into her ass that it was a mere blur, pounding her with a raw fury as his hand repeatedly smacked against her meaty ass.

"OH SHIT!!!!" she screamed, Kyle reaching up to palm one of her bouncing tits as his other hand now gripped her hair. "I'M GONNA CUM!!"

"YES!" he yelled, getting close also, "DO IT! CUM ON MY FUCKING DICK!"

She screamed and shook, her pussy exploding in a mixture of his and her juices. At the same time, her ass gripped his bloated shaft and brought him to the edge, Kyle groaning as he felt his own orgasm trigger.

His dick again exploded, long hot streams of his cum firing into her grasping asshole, driving Yolanda crazy. Her body continued to shake with the pleasure of her own orgasm combined with Kyle flooding her ass.

Finally after the longest time, their orgasms finally waned. Physically exhausted and drained, they crashed to the bed, Kyle's softening dick slipping from her ass.

"So how was that?" Kyle panted.

"Fucking amazing," she instantly responded, breathing heavily as he watched her tits rise and fall.

******

Over the next few weeks, Kyle and Yolanda would fuck numerous times. Her husband was none the wiser, often even running into Kyle jogging while he on his way to work, just before he would head up to his house to fuck the shit out of his wife.

He had just turned off of their street on Tuesday morning while Kyle stood in his living room, his rock hard dick savagely fucking Yolanda's tits.

"YES BABY!" she called out, "FUCK THOSE TITS!"

His hands pawed at the sides of the sweaty flesh bags while his dick pounded at her canyon of cleavage.

He groaned and lets go a geyser of sticky white cum, covering her tits in his baby cream. They then headed up to her bedroom where they fucked like sex-starved animals until Kyle burst several loads in all of her holes several times.

Yolanda couldn't get enough of his dick, having satisfied her more than any black cock ever had or that her husband ever could.

Now, with Emily, Marie and Victoria out of state doing various films, he spent the bulk of his time at Yolanda's house.

She would see her husband off and then open the door for Kyle soon after, greeting him naked and pulling him inside where they would fuck and fuck for hours on end.

12