Ass Hysteria Ch. 03: High Demand

Story Info
Ellen's adventures, anal and otherwise, continue.
4k words
4.64
10.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secure Locale

After watching David Jones fuck Ellen up the ass in an empty office, her co-worker, Greg asked for sex and the ever horny brunette consented. At almost the same instant they both arrived at the same choice for privacy in the sprawling plant: the abandoned mezzanine deck over the loading dock. With boxes of outdated junk blocking the view of the busy dock and no reason for anyone to be there, it was the ideal place for a sexual hook-up.

They made a quick stop in the break room to get the key to the access door and for Ellen to get her purse, then hastily made their way up the dusty staircase to the rear entrance. Greg was thinking about nothing but the brunette's own rear opening, his eyes glued to her behind as he followed.

The idea of butt-fucking her had him painfully aroused despite the fact that she'd just been 'analized' minutes before. He'd seen the cum pour from her asshole and imagined that it was his own, knowing it could be soon.

If anything, for her part, Ellen was even more excited.

A virgin until eighteen, she had sex with nine different men in the first year after, most of them on several occasions. Now she was on her way to get fucked by her third guy that week alone. The number of partners held no relevance to her, as she was simply overjoyed to be having as much sex as she was.

With her sensational ass now an option and already in high demand, the volume would only increase. As it was, neither of the two males she'd been with that week had tested her pussy and nor would the third.

Using his phone for light, the two horny teens found a pile of thick padding used for shipping and after shaking off the dust and cobwebs, they had a makeshift bed. Sitting down, there was an awkward pause; they'd worked together for three months with no sexual tension whatsoever. Now alone and hidden for the purpose of having sex, on the clock, the reality of the situation gave both a case of nerves.

Worried about the amount of time they'd be unaccounted for, Ellen took the lead.

"So, what do you want to do? You can put it front or back. I like both," she offered, grinning sheepishly.

"I'd really like to get in your ass, if that's okay. I know you just..."

"That's fine," she cut him off, "We just have to do it so we're not gone too long. Take your dick out so you can put some lube on. Or I can do it for you."

Even with the concern that her greasing up his aching shaft might make him come right away, her suggestion was too erotic to refuse and be unzipped quickly.

Smiling at the sight of his hard cock from her knees, Ellen squirted a thick bead of Astroglide down the rod and spread it with a jerking motion of her hand. Greg's legs wobbled at her touch and he almost told her to stop because of how good it felt.

Satisfied that he was adequately coated after several seconds, the brunette stopped (to his relief) and shucked her jeans and panties to mid thigh in one sweep. She then dropped to her forearms, assuming the doggy position, her substantial ass cheeks spread wide.

The closeup of her decadent pussy and winking asshole made a drop of pre-cum form at the top of his dick as he quickly knelt behind her. Lining up with her pliant anus, he pushed into Ellen's steaming channel in brief, staggered thrusts. With her tight rectum still slick, expanded from getting plowed by Jones just twenty minutes ago, entry was very smooth. Her lust instantly in overdrive, she humped back against him to get his cock to full depth in her asshole, everything about the scenario making her excitement peak.

Greg was at a level of ecstasy he'd never reached before, his one prior attempt at anal resulting in ejaculation as soon as the head slipped inside. Feeling the powerful crimping of her sphincter, the scintillating heat, the slippery walls of her rectum so snug against his dick was mind-numbing. The visual of her breathtaking behind didn't hurt and neither did her animalistic bucking. On the verge before he even entered her, fucking her up the ass was an incomprehensible delight and he fought against coming with every fiber of his existence.

He lasted five minutes before spurting his jism in Ellen's backside, flooding the suffocating cavity with copious amounts of slime. Enjoying herself tremendously, she wasn't yet close to orgasm and didn't even bother trying to trigger one by playing with herself, a curse under her breath. Letting him 'finish', she grinded against him as his dick went limp, flexing the ring of muscle at the gate to force him out and keep his spunk inside.

No sooner did he stagger back then Ellen looked up to see another co-worker, Paul, staring down at them from the doorway.

'You've got to be kidding me,' she thought.

*****

People Person

Her mind had gone haywire when she'd finally noticed Paul watching her just after Greg's cock had slipped from her asshole. The first thought was getting caught in a sex act for the third time that week, the second of that morning. Next to occur to her was the gratuitous nature: frustrated by not climaxing, here was another man. Finally then she played out a very likely scenario that would take place if she took Paul into one of her sweet holes.

She'd have the orgasm she craved but then Greg would be ready and want more and she knew there'd be no resistance on her part. The two guys would take turns fucking her until she got caught yet again and probably fired from her job.

"I-I'm sorry, um," Paul stammered, "I saw you two come up here and thought you had some work I could help with. I had no idea you two were 'together'. I'm sorry."

"Oh, we're not together," Ellen replied, "Just came up here to fool around. Did you enjoy the show?"

Making sure it was clear that her getting fucked, in the ass, was nothing more than a hook-up was an invitation, as was her question. Yes, she wanted and needed to go back to work but there was no chance of her refusing sex.

Ever.

All he had to do was ask and only the circumstances kept her from openly making an offer.

Her eyes glued to the bulge in his pants by this point, she pulled hers up slowly as she waited for him to request a 'turn'. Despite his wide eyed ogling of her private parts and upper thighs, he said nothing at first.

"Again, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have watched but I couldn't help myself," he mumbled.

"It's okay, just let me know and you'll get to see for yourself."

"What about me?" asked Greg, "This wasn't a one and done was it?"

"Not if you don't want it to be. There's enough of me to go around."

It was just after nine a.m. when the three made their way down the rarely traveled stairs and the two men were soon alternately testing her final sentence.

Ninety minutes later...

After working diligently to get ahead of their schedule, Paul and Ellen stepped inside a cramped storage closet. With Greg on guard sweeping the hallway, Paul leaned down and kissed the brunette and she quickly broke the embrace.

"We really don't have time for all that," she whispered, "Do you want front or back?"

"Huh? What do you..."

"I mean do you want to fuck my pussy or my ass? I'm good either way, we just have to do it now so you can swap with Greg."

Less than a minute later he had a condom rolled on and he shuffled behind Ellen who was bent over holding a shelf for balance, pants at her ankles. After dragging the head of his cock along her sopping labia a few times, he slid rapidly inside. Not having looked while he donned protection, the 19 year-old's eyes went wide as did her mouth feeling his thick 9" dick. By far the biggest she'd ever 'had', he stretched her grateful cunt in a way she'd only imagined.

Heeding her comment about time, he started thrusting slowly back and forth in the snug, slippery canal while she just took it, her body adjusting to his girth. As he picked up speed, she started to climax and buck her hips which spurred him to go faster. Whispering "fuck me" under her breath, he stroked even harder inside her juicy snatch, the cleaning supplies on the shelf now shaking.

Paul fucked Ellen right up to her getting close to another orgasm before flooding his rubber with semen and pulling out. Once again left desperate to come, she grinned deviously knowing there was a guy in the hall waiting to finish her off.

The two men traded places moments later.

"I'd like to fuck your ass again, if..." started Greg.

"Yes, yes, just do it," she interrupted.

After another rapid lube job, Ellen took a hold of the shelf again as he plunged his cock into her mildly distended asshole. Her eyes watered from the sheer bliss of having her rectum filled, especially in her current frenzy of desire. Again, she let her body be stuffed without moving, this time to savor the ecstasy.

Even having just punctured her asshole in the very recent past, Greg was no less euphoric this time. The complete assault on the senses was overwhelming; the steamy heat, slick flesh clamping, the sight of her mouthwatering behind, his cock vanishing inside. Unable to control himself, he began fucking her up the ass with long, hard strokes right away, much to Ellen's delight.

Only the seventh time she had taken it up the ass in her entire life, Ellen stayed stationary for as long as she could stand it. Within a couple of minutes after insertion, she was not only humping back against him but furiously rubbing her cunt with her palm. She orgasmed seconds after contact with her pussy and Greg fired more jism into her tightest hole not long after. He kept pumping, trying in vain to keep his erection but her muscles squeezed his dwindling cock out as soon as he started going soft.

At lunch, the three went to the parking lot and the two guys played rock, paper, scissors, resulting in Greg climbing into Ellen's backseat with her.

First, that is.

After begging off anal, the beautiful teen took her pants completely off and from her back spread her thick legs almost perpendicular. He put on a condom and screwed her pussy to mutual climaxes before trading out with Paul who did the same, making her orgasm again before they returned to work.

*****

Batting Third

Ellen sat on the couch across from Jones' secretary Rita and exhaled slowly as she glanced up at the clock: 1:44 p.m.

Jones had told her to be at his office at two o'clock so he could 'correct the oversight' of not having yet screwed her cunt. After an insanely busy and risky day of sex on the job, the brunette had just met the deadline. Half an hour before she had given in to Greg's pleas, letting him fuck her for the fourth time that day. Again banging her snatch, this time above the dock versus the backseat of her car.

Ellen had just come from the ladies locker room in her department (the only female on the day shift janitorial crew, it was guaranteed privacy) where she'd taken a hot shower and changed her uniform. Sans panties and with a fresh application of makeup and peach scented lotion, she was as presentable as ever.

The fact that it was Jones dictated as much.

After being summoned in via a call to Rita, Ellen walked inside the large office which resembled a high dollar hotel room. A mini bar, two flat screen TVs and a spacious sofa were just some of the features.

Offered a drink by the man seated behind the huge mahogany desk, she declined, standing awkwardly by the door that he asked her to lock.

"Alright my lovely Ellen," he said, "do me a favor and get undressed for me. I want to admire that tasty body again. You can put your clothes wherever."

Placing his hands on his head and leaning back in the chair, Jones watched as his teenaged babysitter/employee complied without a word. Standing by the bar, she kicked off her sneakers and unbuttoned her work shirt, laying it across a chair. Turning her back to him, she unhooked her bra, hefty tits flopping out.

Ashamed of her excess body fat, she didn't want him to see her pudgy belly bulge for the next step when she bent to remove her pants. Presenting the view she did made him sit up straight in his chair, his opinion of her figure dramatically different. As she shimmied from her pants, her luscious behind was revealed, the fact that she wasn't wearing panties making his cock start hardening instantly. Bending then, the twin globes split exposing a glimpse of her decadent pussy and asshole.

Jones stood then and taking her hand, led her over to the couch. He leaned down to kiss her on the mouth, a hand sliding over each of her creamy tits and pinching the nipples gently before he sat down. With a spin of his finger, the blush already in her face reached a deeper shade of crimson, more when he said "Slowly, please."

Arms at her side, the brunette twirled haltingly, her eyes pinned to the carpet while his eyes traveled up and down, drinking in the prominent curves. The fruity scent of her lotion enhanced the stimulating visual, making him smile. When her back faced him once more, he said "Stop" and she held her position, feeling his hands on her ass. Molding the soft flesh, he pulled her cheeks apart several times, letting them clap back together and then leaned forward. Kissing one of the orbs led to a hickey as he sucked on the silky skin with lust.

'Mmmm, she must've showered. Good girl,' he thought.

"You have a simply amazing body young lady. Amazing. I know I promised to rectify the fact that I haven't been inside that pussy, and I will, but I'm going to have to sample all of you, all of your holes. Is that okay with you?"

She nodded as he gripped her hips and spun her to face him.

"Tell me. Say that's what you want."

"I want you to sample..." she started and then knowing what he wanted to hear, she took a deep breath and redirected, "I want you to fuck all my holes. Please."

"Okay, if you insist," he grinned, "How about getting on your knees and taking my pants off."

His slacks were off seconds later and his erection sprung out as she pulled his boxers down. With her hands still on his briefs, Ellen parted her lips and took the knob inside. Sucking hard, the first few inches of shaft disappeared in her mouth and she started bobbing up and down. He groaned, putting a hand on the back of her head to force more of his dick into her mouth and she choked.

When she leaned back, coughing, he grabbed her upper arms and seamlessly pulled her onto the couch and laid her on her back. Pushing her thick legs open wide he pressed his face against her crotch and stabbed his tongue deep in the folds of her honey sweet cunt. Ellen moaned and bounced her hips, gasping when two fingers were stuffed inside the yawning crevice. At the same time he lowered his head and his tongue lapped and poked against the pleasant, warm musk of her asshole. Moving back up, he began sucking on her clit, a finger replacing his tongue and slithering inside her steaming rectum in one quick thrust.

The brunette climaxed instantly, juices squirting from her snatch.

Allowing her to squirm out of his grasp soon after, Jones grabbed one of the condoms he'd set on the arm of the couch and rolled it on. Pulling the still recovering teen to a sitting position he then hoisted her onto his lap, her weak thighs visibly trembling. Guiding his cock with one hand, her broad ass was gripped in the other, lifting her into place. When the glans was pointed at her saturated pussy, he let her go, gravity dropping her fast, leaving her impaled on his staff in an instant. The blazing penetration took her breath away, torso curving in sensitive ecstasy.

A hand then at either side of her waist, he lifted her while settling into the cushions before thrusting upwards as hard as he could. Ellen gasped and held his shoulders as he started pounding her slippery twat. He managed to capture one of her wildly flopping nipples in his mouth, sucking and gently gnawing at the stiff nub, making her gasp louder. Bouncing the gorgeous teen in his lap with fury, the sensory assault of her body intensified as one of his hands moved to the crack of her ass. The tips of two fingers were crossed and started to worm their way inside the moist, rubbery entrance of her anus.

Now gyrating back and forth with a frenzy to match his fucking her, Ellen pushed back against his fingers, welcoming them into her asshole. Just minutes after her first orgasm, she came again, squealing her pleasure continuously. His cock a blur driving in and out of her, he was fast approaching release himself.

Abruptly lifting her from his crotch as her latest climax wanted, he wrapped his fingers in her jet-black locks while tearing the rubber off at the same time. Her head was forced down insistently with no resistance, Ellen's mouth opening on the way. Resting the hand on the back of her head, he let her take as much of his cock between her lips as she could. After just a few eager bobs of her skull, he stiffened up and began spraying slimy wads of come onto her willing and waiting tongue.

Gulping down the bring bullets as they were fired, she jerked the base of his dick upwards to get every one, Jones finally pushing her back. Exhaling deeply, there was no pause on his part as he flipped her on to her stomach. Pulling her ass cheeks apart once more, he lowered his face and stabbed his tongue into her flexing asshole. For the second time, the wet appendage dug away and tried to force its way into the pliant hole while she sighed contentedly.

*****

Ass Hysteria

Forcing the cheeks of her mouthwatering behind open still wider stretched the rubbery orifice at the same time and the tip of his tongue prodded her sphincter. Quickly soaking the same two fingers that he'd had in her asshole while fucking her, they were driven inside to the first knuckle. Pushing them back and forth quickly a few times while she grunted with delight and discomfort, he suddenly yanked them free. Instantly replaced with his tongue, her gaping anus was speared deep, Ellen moaning as it wiggled inside the rose of her clenching muscles. Pungent but intoxicating, Jones pried as the resilient circle rapidly clamped down while regaining its shape.

Beside himself with lust now and his Viagra infused system making him sport another steel hard boner, he went back to his desk and returned with a huge tube of K-Y jelly. Ellen watched over her shoulder as he lubed up quickly, staying prone but dropping one leg over the edge of the couch to offer a wider path.

Climbing over her, balanced on one arm, he held his greasy shaft with the other and aimed at the puckered circle. Pressing the head in just past her sphincter with relative ease, he pulled back out fully and then stuffed just the glans back inside. Jones repeated this act several times, fascinated by the sight of her vice-like asshole gaping a little more and for a little longer each time. Ellen gasped at each short penetration, soon lifting her backside trying to get him deeper, her pussy leaking.

After a dozen or so torturous (to her) pokes with just the knob, he pulled her dangling thigh back on the furniture and squeezed her legs together with his own. Prying her cheeks apart yet again, he pushed against her anus and with one steady stroke buried his cock to the base in her slick, humid rectum. The grateful teen released a shrill moan of relief and passion at finally being skewered with his full length. Immediately grinding her lower body trying to get still more cock in her ass, Ellen was soon panting with desire. Meanwhile Jones pinned her down, relishing the suffocating pleasure of her rectum and as he slowly retracted, the feel of her fluffy cheeks enveloping his shaft.

Gluttonous for pleasure, the brunette snuck a hand under her body as the older man started fucking her in the ass with long, hard strokes. Cupping her dripping snatch, she pushed two fingers inside, gasping from the stimuli and the surreal ability to feel the dick in her rectum. It's entrance would press down on her digits through the wall of tissue, impossibly turning her on even more.

12