Ass Hysteria Ch. 03: High Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jones reamed Ellen through a shattering climax for her and never let up, slamming his crotch against her fleshy behind. For over fifteen minutes the beautiful brunette joyously got her asshole slammed full of his dick before her second orgasm triggered his own. Jism spewed into the dank recess while the circle of muscle at the entrance spasmed wildly. He arched his back to her grinding upwards as they came, glued as closely to each other as physically possible, both groaning.

A few minutes later Ellen returned from his bathroom on still unsteady legs, her almost ever present smirk lewd in nature.

"Let's do that again," she said softly, "I mean if you can."

He could.

And did.

Half an hour later his cock was sinking into Ellen's ass for the third time that day and after they both cleaned up, he patted the couch next to where he sat.

"To be clear, what I'm about to offer you has nothing to do with what just took place between us in my office. Nothing whatsoever. Is that understood?"

"Um, yeah. Sure. "

"The reason I say that is because it would be very inappropriate and there's a clear line in my head between business and pleasure. Does that make sense?"

Sitting stark naked like she was, her asshole burning slightly from being ravaged, Ellen tried to appear professional.

"Yes, yes sir it does."

"Good. I spoke to your boss at length today and spent some time looking over your file. A year of college, three months service here with no lateness, exemplary work ethic. You make $14 an hour, correct?"

"Yes."

"Starting tomorrow, we're making you the Bravo sector crew chief. Your pay rate will be $22 with bonus incentives. If you succeed at this new position, and we expect you to, we're looking at a lateral move for your current supervisor while placing you in that position."

Stunned, Ellen nodded.

"Sure, t-thank you. Very much."

"You earned it. Back to pleasure, I'm going to the beach for the weekend and I want you to accompany me if you don't have plans. Everything we've done this afternoon, only more. I'm quite addicted to fucking you, especially your ass."

"Anytime you want and sure, I've got nothing going on."

"Good. I'd have you over tonight but I think you've drained me. You know what, same time tomorrow here in my office. Surely I can hold out that long. Anyway, you can get dressed, I believe your shift is almost over."

Excited on different levels, Ellen got dressed, her almost ever present smirk having morphed into a full blown smile.

*****

Chapter Four soon.

12