All Comments on 'Ass Play for Siblings'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
kurinaxkurinaxover 6 years ago
This story was written for me.

Your story touches just about every kink I have. Little sister sex, anal, ffm threesomes. You need to give us some more. I want to see Erin break them down until they are all fucking indescrimiately. Have Logan and Kelsey double team Erin, or have Erin suck Logan off right after he fucks his sister’s butt. But please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Except for this nonsense:-

"His cum was scalding hot inside me". That's BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2?

Interested in seeing where the dynamic leads...either as a twosome or a threesome.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
F**k!

That was something else entirely!

I really enjoyed it, particularly since it's kinda different than your usual plot. Can't wait to read your next story.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 6 years ago
Great!!!!!!

LOVED THIS. Superb story and characterization. More please

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
This was great!

This seems like a nice spot for this story to end. I really like this threesome, but I don't know what the conflict would be in the next chapter, unless you decided to find Kelsey a boyfriend. Then the questions become, "How do the troika keep their affair a secret?" Or, "How do the three lovers reveal to the fourth the truth of Kelsey's sex life?" Would that mean that he would join in and make it four? Would his expectation be to have sex with Erin as well? Would his expectation be to have sex with Logan as well?

There are other directions the story could develop. Kelsey and/or Erin could get pregnant!

Anyway, nice characters. Good conflict. The sex got progressively hotter through the story. Well done!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Author is the Reigning Resident Peter Pan of Literotica Incest Genre

He excels at sibling interpersonal communication and pacing the growing carnal reverberations to wondrously worded actualization and fulfillment. So what's wrong with that ? Nothing per se . I've read, enjoyed and five starred many of his stories ( including this one ) . But Xarth has underutilized hall of fame skills. Money, bothersome parents and vocational subplots and complexities rarely crop up in his tales.

Judging by sparse amount of comments - this story is lovely but a bit passė. I will rate this story at full marks , it stands far out from average story in this genre . Yet compared to author's full potential ...how about spicing with subplot with Milennial worries ? Sexual harassment of sister at work, lack of health insurance. ... . I'm rooting for Xarth and crossing fingers that this comment has made a small impression.

Peter Pan only started to galvanize to full potential when Captain Hook entered Wonderland.

Full Marks ( but maybe not next time if status quo persists ) *****

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Excellent as Always

Very well done. I can't say I enjoyed the introduction of Erin that much - a bit too much sappho action for my tastes - but I genuinely loved this story.

I think there are two things that make your work stand out. First, Kelsey and Logan truly love each other, even to the point of denying themselves the pleasures of intercourse in order to preserve their closeness. Second, you handle the dialogue wonderfully and naturally.

Thank you for a very sexy and satisfying read. I look forward to your next work.

MissKittyFMissKittyFover 6 years ago
So good!

I really loved this. Your characters, especially Kelsey, are so layered and rich--and so is the relationship between the siblings. I'm left wanting to know more--about their history, and about what happens next. I'd love to see a sequel!

GeodGeodover 6 years ago
Too hot!!!

Great read! Took me several attempts to make it to the end. White hot!

KhanalasKhanalasover 6 years ago
Kelse/Erin Should be clarified

Great story, but while you showed Erin's pushiness to us you didn't exactly show why Kelse accepts her instead of screaming at her in half of their joint scenes. Glaring example is the wakening in the last part, the reason Kelse was OK with that was too loosely explained for an erotic story (if acknowledging the fact counts as explaining). In this example I think you should've shown how horny she became while waking up, and then how her surprise and indignation were conquered by her attraction on anticipation supplemented by horniness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of your best stories, which is high praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very sweet! That makes my awesome list for the week, hehe!

He obviously just goes with the sister flow, she's too messed up in her own head to understand clearly, no way he's going to try, hehehe, just love her and take care of her and enjoy the ride on the crazy train! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic writing!

Mood, pace, characterisation, eroticism, dialogue, - it was all there. One of my favourite stories ever.

M

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

Enjoyed reading this both times! This story hits a lot high points, which several others have touched on. One small issue, and it might be something the author actually wants, although I get a sense of who the characters in the store are, their likes and alittle history, they aren't very well fleshed out, little facts like their ages which would indicate how long the relationship had been going on, and what they look like. I'm ok with not hearing about a 10" dick and a pair of 38's, but I would have liked to have had a better 'picture' of who these guys are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NEW EXCITING NARRATIVE VOICE

CONGRATULATIONS! Your story is unique in a fresh new approach to a favorite topic. Sharp, well-rounded characters, believable conflicts between them, nice enjoyable eroticism, satisfying conclusion. Five stars are not enough, Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glorious

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OH! Wow ... and ... sweet and dirty

The story flowed and well written. The chemistry between the siblings works well. I liked that there was no judgments, demeaning language, or abuse. Thank you for writing the story. I hope you can continue their journey in another story/chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wow, oh...... just fuckin wow....

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
"There was my big brother,

being my hero. God how I loved him."

Literature at its finest.

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think I'd end this here

Erin is going to be a problem by getting between Logan and Kelsie. Erin likes Logan, certainly, but she's been very aggressive about connecting with Kelsie, who while reluctant isn't stopping or avoiding any combination with Erin. Logan will eventually feel like he's being left out as his women get more exclusive with each other.

So I'd stop here before a nice story goes bad.

Good writing.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
I Disagree!

ALWAYS warn readers when anal sex is involved! I fucking hate it! Sad what could have been a good sibling love was ruined by anal stuff and a third party. My sarcastic-ness probably isn't coming through, but I do thank you for anal sex warnings. Please, continue to do them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ChrystleAyer24

DUUUHHHHH, if you read the TITLE it says ASS play for siblings

CuriousNewcomerCuriousNewcomerover 4 years ago
Good writing

Both really hot and legitimately well written, at a level that not many erotic storied are. Really enjoyed this.

DinaParker69DinaParker69about 4 years ago
Interesting

I don't think I've ever read a threesome dynamic quite like this one, where it's not all a love fest between the 3 people, but 2 people liking a third person and one of them not quite being sure about the other one. Super interesting!

Had me hooked, especially as I'm going through an anal phase right now where I kind of feel like doing it every other day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story by an excellent writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love a Love Story

Very well written and exciting. And truly a love story. Hope your planning a chapter II.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 3 years ago
I don't know why ...

... I never read this one before, because I am truly not averse to "butt stuff", but (no pun) I'm glad I finally did.

So fucking hot, especially with Erin being the lynchpin.

5 Stars and an Instant Favorite!

I'll be getting back to this one, I'm sure, but now I have to read Legend of Lexi again.

She's such a bad little sister.

Thanks for this one.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent, funny, sexy, deep thoughts

humminbeanhumminbeanover 2 years ago

Excellent writing, as always, with a great balance between luscious detail and leaving it to the reader's imagination. It also captures that sense of "it's not kinky if I'm doing it" - just a natural progression from being curious to "it's what we do." Having Erin catalyze the event just made it even steamier. This is why I keep coming back to your page for more.

flyer444flyer444over 2 years ago

Eine sehr gute Sexstory von einem genialem Autor

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Great story!! I would like to have seen what happens a little further, but I feel that a lot towards good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pegging males… 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate Erin. I want only Kelsey and Logan

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Lost me with the strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story lead in to the rest of the story. Where does it go from here? Erin marries Logan and the three of them live together? We shall see when you write the next chapter(s).

IncestFantasy_LoveIncestFantasy_Loveover 1 year ago

strapon ruined it for me.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz2711 months ago

That was a fun read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ve never been into butt sex but this story was hot. Wrapped up in a loving brother/ sister love it was doubly so. 5 stars!

Bill S.

AtomicAegisAtomicAegis9 months ago

Honestly, some of these other commenters blow my mind. A story this well developed and all you can say is “Lost me with the strap-on”? It’s so unfortunate that your specific preferences weren’t catered to 100% through the entire story. Bunch of entitled little snobs.

Good story, great dialogue between characters. I appreciated that the narrative built on their past, even though that wasn’t ever fleshed out. It made the whole thing more believable. Keep it up!

JSA69JSA694 months ago

A perfect a dirty story as I have ever read. Thanks!

Insemin8Insemin84 months ago

Slow heat, builds nicely.

GibbletsGibblets3 months ago

An absolute jem of a story...

It felt like a continuation of the story "All we need" which the author wrote 5 years prior to this one...

You're dealing with the same insecurities of the younger sister while she's trying to find herself...

macisgreatmacisgreat2 months ago

Can’t wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14736 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...