Ass Play for Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped back and slapped a hand protectively over my pussy. "Bad brother! No touching my vagina with those hands!"

"I think you'll find-"

"Bad!"

"-that's exactly what I'm trying to say."

"Hmph. Fine then. I'll just go play by myself."

"You mean with yourself."

"That too."

I flounced off to go masturbate. Logan and his stupid hands would just have to stay back and miss all the fun.

****

Part Two: Secrets Revealed

****

My intermingled obsessions with sex, butt play, and my brother ass-fucking Erin all kind of faded away a bit over the next few days. They were still there, but much more manageable.

I still got a little tingly the next time Logan said he might be bringing Erin over. It felt like forever since the last time, though in truth it had been less than a week.

I heard the two of them get home late that night. They were stumbly, and giggly, and doing that particularly loud sort of sneaking that drunk people do when they're trying very hard not to wake someone.

Well that was interesting.

Logan didn't get super-drunk very often. Maybe a handful of times that I knew of. I wondered if they were even going to fuck. I really hoped they weren't both going to get sick and start throwing up everywhere and whining for me to take care of them.

I waited in my room until I was pretty sure they were settled in. I didn't want to meet them in the hall just in case.

There was still muted giggling coming from Logan's room as I slunk toward it. There was something else too. Sex sounds, I thought. But something not quite right about them. Something I couldn't quite place.

His door was wide open. That wasn't right. I made each footstep slow and silent as I neared my vantage point. I had to know what was happening.

My gasp sounded loud enough in my ears that I would have totally failed ninja school. I hadn't been prepared at all. Logan butt-fucking Erin last time had been unexpected. The reverse was something else entirely.

Somehow, in their drunken, horny, bumbling states, Logan and Erin had taken their relationship to an even kinkier level. My brother had taken Erin's position from last time; on his knees, face down, ass up. She was behind him wearing a strapon and, from the look of things, slowly working her way into his butt.

And they just kept giggling. Every time she moved, or he lost his balance, or even for no reason at all. They were thoroughly enjoying themselves, it seemed.

It didn't seem right. It was so fucked up. Something even more out of an internet video than regular anal. Something I couldn't believe Logan would actually be into. But there he was; laughing, getting penetrated, loving it.

And there I was, watching.

Goddamn but I couldn't stop watching. I couldn't have explained why, but I was entirely enthralled.

That dildo attached to Erin's hips just kept disappearing in my brother's ass. The further it went, the more Erin thrust, the more entranced I became. My eyes were wide, my pussy aquiver. I was getting seriously turned on.

Logan let out a particularly loud groan as Erin buried her strapon to its deepest point yet. She pressed her finger to her lips.

"Shhh," she hissed. "You'll wake her."

Logan laughed. "Tol' you. She's gonna come wash. Watsssh. Watch."

"No she won't, you sicko." Erin giggled. "Yer sisser's not gon' watch."

They carried on like that. I wasn't sure what to make of their argument. It sounded an awful lot like Logan had told Erin about some of the stuff him and I got up to. That wasn't right. No one else was supposed to know.

And yet, there wasn't an ounce of irritation to be found in me. My beautiful, naked brother was getting drunkenly pegged by his hot, naked girlfriend. I was aroused beyond all reason.

I didn't have any panties on. That made it super convenient to stick my hand under my sleep shirt and start rubbing my pussy. My little slit was so wet already. Some of my juices were already escaping down my thighs.

How long had I been standing and staring? My sense of time eluded me. The show was just too fascinating.

Finally, in a move that would have won him his argument long ago, Logan looked up toward the doorway and spied me watching like a total perv, hand figuratively down my pants.

"Ha!" Logan said. "Tol' you."

Erin followed his gaze. "Oh shit, yer right."

Having been caught, I stepped forward out of my flimsy concealment. "Uh... hey."

Erin crooked a finger. "C'm'ere, Kelsey."

I padded another few steps closer. I surreptitiously wiped my soggy fingers on the back of my shirt.

"So, like..." I said. I didn't know where to go with the sentence and just let it trail off.

"Logan's been tellin' me s'me inneressing fings," Erin said.

"Has he, indeed?" I glanced at my brother, but he had his face buried in his pillow again.

"Ver' naughty fings."

"I see."

"'Bout you two."

"He shouldn't have done that."

"I diss'gree. I'm ver' happy he tol' me."

"You're drunk."

"True. He's m're talka... talk..." Erin paused a moment then enunciated carefully. "Talkative... when he's a li'l drunk. You know tha'??

"Seems that way, doesn't it." I sat on the bed and ran my fingers through Logan's hair. That sweet, stupid bastard. "Somehow, you don't seem too mad about it though."

"M'not, really. But..." Erin waved her hands like she thought she was communicating with them.

"You didn't believe him?" I guessed. "You wanted to know how much was true? And hell, you probably decided you wanted a little revenge if it was true."

"Ha! Yuss. Wazzn't 'venge though. Just fair. He let you wash me ge' fucked. He hassa do same."

I nodded. "This all makes a bizarre sort of sense. I'm not convinced you'll feel the same about it in the morning."

Erin shrugged. "We'll see."

She grabbed Logan's hips with both hands and gave a firm thrust into his ass. She'd been going slow and inconsistently while talking with me, and her sudden return to action got a series of low grunts from my brother.

I was trying to focus and process, but I was right next to them now and could see absolutely everything. Mostly I was just horny as fuck.

"Does he do th's a lo'?" Erin asked.

"Sorry? What?"

She pointed at where her attached dildo was sliding in and out of Logan's butthole. "This. Does he do a lot?"

"What, get butt-fucked? No. First time as far as I know."

"Huh. T'kin' it rea' well."

I nodded. He really was taking it well. "He's incoherently drunk. That might help."

"Migh'."

I sat there and played with Logan's hair. It was more than a little surreal. Realistically, one or all of us should have been freaking out for one reason or another. Instead, we were all just being horny little fucks.

Since I couldn't really make things any weirder, I gave in and resumed my earlier masturbation. The movement of hiking my shirt up past my waist and inserting a pair of fingers into my pussy attracted some attention. Logan's I didn't mind. Erin's, however, made me blush.

The way she stared at me was distracting and confusing. Part of it, I thought, was a dawning awareness of the kind of things Logan and I were comfortable with around each other. The way she bit her lip and watched me play suggested she was extremely ok with it.

Logan was lucid enough to recognize that his sister's pussy was bared for him. He may not have been totally aware of the consequences of acting on that knowledge. Erin had been totally up for it so far. I had no idea where her line was, or what would happen when he tried to bury his face in my vagina.

I fended off his first few attempts at getting between my legs. Erin seemed bemused, then shocked, then simply curious. She stopped fucking Logan and let him try to shift to a better position.

I shrugged and gave in. I swung a leg past my brother's head and splayed my wet cunt out for him. He dove in like an eager puppy that was finally allowed its treat.

"Wow," Erin said.

My face was still hot, but it was hard to stay embarrassed with my brother's tongue at work. "Yeah," I replied.

"You two're crazy." Erin started rocking her hips again.

"We don't do this a lot," I said defensively, as though somehow that made it better.

"You don'?"

I debated for a second, then went with the truth. What the hell. "Mostly just special occasions. Birthdays or Christmas or whatever. Or if one of us is having a bad day." I shivered as Logan flicked his tongue over my clit. "Mostly we just do hand stuff."

"Han' st'ff?"

"You know. Hand jobs. Fingering. Not, like, incesty or anything. Just messing around. Doing something nice for each other."

"Sounds pr'tty 'cesty to me."

I nodded in surrender. "Ok, that was a pretty weak excuse. I dunno. I'm just kinda hoping you don't judge us too bad when you sober up. I think Gun really likes you."

Erin giggled. "Well I like 'im too. An' you. You two're sexy."

"Thanks?"

She leaned forward to the point of almost losing her balance. She giggled some more, then took my shoulder and pulled me in for a kiss.

It was an unexpected gesture, though kind of nice. Her lips were soft even if they tasted strongly of rum.

"Ver' sexy," she said.

I shrugged. "Alright, what the hell." I pulled my shirt all the way off, leaving myself just as naked as Logan and Erin. Might as well fit in.

Erin smiled broadly. She kept pumping my brother, he kept licking me, I... well, I kinda just kept being there. And it was awesome.

Erin eventually took pity on Logan, not that he'd yet realized he needed it. She grabbed his cock from behind and jerked him off along with continuing to pound his ass. She held her other hand beneath his cock as he came and milked him into her palm.

I was absolutely delirious with arousal by then. Logan fell away from both me and Erin as he was spent. That was disappointing. However, Erin then offered me her cum-filled hand.

I looked at her. She quirked an eyebrow and stared right back. After a suitable moment of pretending like I didn't want to dive right in and lap up my brother's cum, I dove in and lapped up my brother's cum.

I couldn't believe I was cleaning Logan's cum off another girl's fingers. My pussy was on fire. I licked and sucked and got every little bit of him off her skin. Then, before swallowing the last of it, I launched myself at Erin and kissed her fiercely, giving her a taste of what I'd just consumed.

Some of my insane passion faded as we pulled apart. I was still horny as fuck, but I forced myself to take a deep breath and try to regain some control.

"I guess I should get going," I said.

"Why?" Erin asked.

"Well, for one, Gun seems to have fallen asleep on us."

Erin found that terribly amusing, but she still grabbed my arm as I tried to leave. "M'not r'dy to slep yet. Din't even cum or nuffin'."

"Oh. Well... what do you want me to do about that?" I held my breath, assuming she was about to suggest something naughty.

"Dunno," she said. "But at leas' le's get some water. M'thirsty."

I deflated somewhat, my insane guess proven wrong. Not that I wanted to fuck her, but horny little me had somehow hoped she wanted to. "That's probably a good idea. Try and bring down tomorrow's hangover while we're at it."

****

Erin and I stayed up a little while. Our quest for water ended up being more a midnight snack kind of deal. It had been a long time since supper, and sex had depleted us a bit.

Neither of us put any clothes on, though she at least removed her strapon. It was just us two naked girls sneaking around like teenagers in the night. I wasn't sure why we felt the need to be quiet and stealthy since Logan was the only other one home, and he slept the sleep of a drunk boy well fucked.

I was still horny and it felt kind of naughty pretending like we were doing something bad, so I went with.

"I still can't believe you let your brother eat you out like that," Erin said. She'd sobered up enough that her speech was basically comprehensible. "That's so crazy."

"I don't know why more girls don't," I countered. "I mean, friends with benefits are a thing. Logan's sorta like that, only more convenient, you know?"

"Oh my god. Yeah, right. Brother with benefits." Erin giggled. "So seriously though, I know you didn't want me to think you guys are freaks, but it's a little too late for that, so just be honest. You two fuck, right?"

I gasped in a mix of real and mock shock. "Of course not!"

"What do you mean 'of course not?' You mess around, you get him to lick you, you do... stuff. I don't understand how you wouldn't have fucked."

"You sound like you want us to. Now who's the freak?"

Erin grinned without shame. "Guilty. Maybe I'm still just horny from before, 'cause it's not really something I'm usually into. But I dunno, you and Logan... together..." She shivered. "The more I think about it, the more I see, the more it really works for me. Maybe it's just because I find you both super hot. Maybe it's not the sibling thing at all."

"Yeah, maybe." I paused and tilted my head. "You think I'm super hot too?"

"Well duh."

"So you're, like, into guys and girls?"

"Kinda. Mostly when I'm hella turned on. Usually guys, though. How 'bout you?"

I considered the question. I was mostly only ever into guys, but I wasn't averse to doing stuff with girls. Especially, like Erin said, when I was 'hella turned on.' For instance, I did find myself constantly drawn to staring at Erin's naked body. It was only fair. She kept checking out mine.

"Kinda the same, I guess."

She gave me a mischievous grin. "Well, we're both hella turned on right now, right?"

I hesitated only briefly before answering. "Sure?"

"So... you wanna mess around a bit?"

I laughed. "Oh my god. You're Gun's girl, and he's not even awake."

"So?"

"So... I don't know. It doesn't seem right."

Erin gave me a disbelieving look. "Kelsey, the stuff you and your brother do... I can't believe you're taking issue with this all of a sudden. I mean, you watched me the other night without me even knowing, right?"

I shrank back a bit. "Well-"

"Don't get me wrong, it's cute that you don't want to hurt your brother or whatever. But I seriously need to cum, and I feel like you owe me."

"You think so, do you?"

Erin got out of her seat and walked over to me. My chest got all fluttery as she neared. "I also think you probably want to play as much as I do."

"What, just because we're both naked and horny, and we definitely need to get off before we try to sleep, and we just did that thing with my brother, and..." I paused. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go fuck."

Erin squealed in delight and dragged me out of the kitchen. We giggled nervously all the way to my room.

I didn't know about her, but I'd never actually had sex with another girl. I told myself I was only going along with her because I was so worked up already, but it was more complicated than that, and I really didn't have it in me to work out all the nuances.

"Please tell me you have toys," she said as she visually scanned my room.

I beamed. "Do I ever."

Erin was dutifully impressed when I got out my collection. For the first time, I was kind of regretful not to have any anal toys. I'd never been interested before. Most everything else was well represented.

She cooed over the selection, and was several minutes making a decision. "I think I need something in my ass," she said.

"Oh? So the whole butt sex thing was your idea after all?"

"Only kinda. I have been getting into more lately. It's so deliciously naughty. And it feels great when you do it right." She made a face. "I avoided it for so long because of some bad experiences a while back."

"And now you're a butt slut?"

She actually blushed. "Well... I wouldn't go that far. But yeah, kinda." She shook her head. "Anyway, help me pick something out here, would you?"

And that's how I ended up helping my brother's girlfriend shove a dildo up her ass. Not the sort of activity I'd pictured, really.

It was pretty fun though. All new and novel, and kept me pretty worked up.

Lubing up Erin's ass involved her lying on my bed with her butt stuck up at me, then me rubbing and eventually fingering her butthole. She gave little moans of encouragement which initially confused me, but slowly I came to appreciate the sense of vicarious pleasure I got from playing with her butt.

I was actually kind of reluctant to start inserting the dildo. I liked the feeling of direct stimulation and control finger-banging her ass gave me. It was so warm and slippery inside, and her anal ring squeezed so delightfully around me. It gave me a much better appreciation for guys' views on anal, though I was certain it was a whole other level of awesome when using a penis.

The dildo went in about halfway pretty easily after all the warming up. I rocked it back and forth and made it fit the rest of the way until she'd swallowed almost the whole thing. She cooed happily at having her ass totally filled.

"Alright." I smacked her butt. "All done."

"Mmm. Fanks, Kelsey. That feels lovely." She wiggled her butt, then reached back to feel the little bit of dildo sticking out of her. "You know what I need now?"

"Couldn't begin to guess."

She rolled over, grinning madly. Her pussy was so wet it glistened. "A nice helpful tongue on my-"

"Nope."

"But-"

"I'm definitely not prepared to eat you out."

"Why not?"

"Well... partly because I don't think I quite like vaginas enough to want to lick one a bunch."

"But-"

"And partly because I feel like that would make this more than just messing around and getting off, which is all I want it to be."

Erin mulled that over. "You think Logan would be mad about that or something?"

"Hell no. He'd love it. Probably just be annoyed we didn't film it."

"Then why does it matter what we do?"

"I just told you. I'm only comfortable with messing around a bit. I don't want more than that. Me. My feelings. Not Gun's or anyone else's."

"Oh. But, like-"

"I know, you don't get it. You think I'm a total freak just 'cause I play around with my brother a bit, and it doesn't make any sense that I don't want to fall in bed with you."

"Well... kinda. I guess."

"Try not to think too hard about it. I think I've got something that'll distract you."

I felt Erin's gaze on my naughty bits as I bent to retrieve a toy that wasn't kept with the others. My Hitachi Wand was a bit more vibrator than I actually wanted most of the time. Tonight, it seemed ideal.

"Oh shit. Is that what I think it is?"

I grinned. "Sure is."

Erin spread her legs wantonly as I returned. She waited impatiently while I plugged the wand into the wall socket and positioned it.

"Come on," she whined. "I need it."

"Just hold on a sec. I'm going as fast as I can."

Her eyes lit up as I turned the toy on and its hum filled the quiet room. She couldn't take her gaze off it as I lowered it, aimed carefully, and let it come to rest on her pussy.

"Mmm." Her head and spine arched back. She lifted her hips to try and get even more contact. "That's amaaazing."

"Thought you might like it."

I tried to hold it still, but her hips were all a-wriggle, making my task next to impossible. That was fine. She was having fun. Perhaps a little too much fun, actually. The longer I watched, the more envious I became.

But what the hell. There was no reason I couldn't have that kind of fun too.

I crawled forward and overtop of Erin. I sat my pussy down right on top of hers, sandwiching the head of the vibrator between us. She was right. It was amazing.

It was just exactly what I needed. The vibrations were usually too much for me to properly enjoy, but this time I luxuriated in them. It was a night for sexual excesses.

It didn't take Erin long to get handsy with me as I rode her. She started feeling up my hips and ass, and when I didn't protest, she moved up my sides to my tits. Ordinarily that would have been a bit over the line for me, but not by that much really. It was still just playful fun, albeit a little more sapphic than I tended to run.