Ass Play for Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,743 Followers

However... my pussy tingled so happily at the thought of doing that again. Long nights of getting my ass broken in until I could take it like a porn star...

Bad Kelsey. Bad, bad girl.

And yet...

"I mean, only for science purposes, right?" I said.

"That's what I'm saying. So when you find the right boy to do these things with, you'll know exactly what you want."

"How selfless of you to volunteer yourself for more excruciating work."

"Is that a 'yes?'"

I closed my eyes fully. "You know it is," I said softly.

****

Part Four: Double-Trouble Finale

****

It was fair to say things hadn't worked out quite as intended. Not in a bad way necessarily, but certainly questionable.

Logan seemed to think he had free access to my ass more or less whenever he wanted it. To be fair, that was probably because even when he wasn't making moves to get at my butt, I was often asking for some anal play time instead. Neither of us had done a particularly good job of returning to the status quo.

I couldn't help myself. Butt play was my new obsession, and I didn't currently have anyone in my life to help out with that except for my brother. And I certainly couldn't resist when he added his cravings to mine. He knew how to get me worked up, and it was all the easier now that he had fresh ammunition to use on me.

We were pretty hopeless.

Maybe even more hopeless than I thought, as I learned upon waking up one morning. There was a soft, wet tongue working on my ass as I stirred into consciousness. Bad enough that immediately assumed it was my brother's, and that I was perfectly fine with that. Worse still, it wasn't actually him.

Logan was, in fact, sitting next to me, gently stroking my hair. This confused me greatly until I looked over my shoulder and discovered Erin with her face buried in my ass.

"The hell?"

Logan cleared his throat. "So, uh, I might have told Erin some things."

I sighed and laid my head back down on my pillow. "Yeah, I know. You tell her everything. Must be true love."

"Hey, now."

"Well you do."

Logan shrugged. "She knows how to make me talk."

"I bet. Probably threatens you with pounding your ass again if you don't."

Erin lifted her head, her tongue finally leaving my bottom. "More like use it as a reward. Your bro's into some kinky shit, you know."

The brightness of Logan's face suggested that she wasn't joking.

"Go figure," I mumbled.

"Aw, c'mon," Logan said, turning away for a moment. "I just... you know."

I patted his leg. "You do you, Gun."

Meanwhile, Erin was repositioning behind me. She smacked my butt a couple times. "Up, now."

"What?"

"Up," she insisted.

I thought about refusing, but what the hell. I lifted my hips and assumed the classic 'face down, ass up' position.

"That's a good girl," Erin cooed.

"That's hella patronizing," I grumbled. And yet, I kinda liked it.

Erin was ignoring me anyway. She applied lube to my spit-slicked butthole and gently massaged it in. Her fingers probed a bit, then withdrew.

"You're just gonna let your girlfriend play with your helpless baby sister like this?" I asked Logan.

He shrugged. "Kinda. Yeah."

"Oh. Ok. Fair enough."

He was totally hard. Of course he was. His two favourite girls engaging in some sexy sapphic anal action. He must have been loving it.

Something rubbery poked my bum. Another glance back revealed that Erin was, indeed, preparing to enter me with a strapon. Probably the same one she used on my brother. Such exquisite depravity.

"This is exactly the sort of things we shouldn't have let happen," I whispered. "Everything's changing."

Logan patted and smoothed my hair. "I know. But... it's kinda too late to worry about that. We're too far gone."

"We are, aren't we." I sighed. "We're gonna be ok though, right?"

"Of course, Kelse. Nothing's changed where it matters. I still love you same as always."

Erin interrupted before I could reply. "That is actually adorable. I really don't think you two understand just how cute you are together."

"I don't think cute's the word for it," I said.

"Well, we may have different perspectives on that," she said.

"Your perspective seems to be straight up my ass."

"So it does."

I moaned aloud as she pushed inside me. My butthole stretched, hurt a tiny little bit, then gave way and allowed entry. Erin's dildo thrust into me, filling me up the same way Logan had been so often of late.

"Goddamn," Logan whispered.

I grinned to myself. I knew he loved it, the horny bastard.

My first ass-fuck with another girl. That was something.

She knew what she was doing, too. She was firm and aggressive, but always tempered and prepared to slack off when needed. She was clearly more than capable of dominating my ass, making me her little butt-slut, if only temporarily.

My ass would always truly belong to my brother. I wasn't sure if I'd ever fully realized that until just then, but it was true. He'd been my first, and he'd always be my favourite.

I put my hand on top of Logan's and squeezed. He smiled and laced his fingers with mine, but I knew he had no idea what I was actually thinking. I wasn't even sure he'd like it. The idea that I'd always be his butt-slut anytime he wanted me... that was just another step too far. One more hop away from sanity and the safety of our carefully built life.

Erin was really working on me now. She had a firm grip on my hips and was pounding hard in an attempt to get her strapon completely inside me. She was close, but hadn't taken the slow and patient route that might have actually gotten her there faster. I wasn't fully relaxed for her, and that was making it a more difficult task for the both of us.

Not that I minded. My old fears about the pain of anal sex were long gone. A little ache, a little soreness, it all just added to the naughty thrill. I secretly loved being able to feel what Logan had done to me even a day or two later. It made the work day more fun, if less productive, when I spent half my time shifting in my seat reminiscing about the night before.

"Boy, you can really take it," Erin said in an impressed tone.

"Thanks. I guess."

"Logan's trained you well."

I flushed and bit back an instinctive rebuttal. I wasn't some puppy to be trained. And yet... it wasn't a totally inaccurate descriptor.

"But I understand he hasn't been able to make you cum," Erin continued.

"He does. Just... not from this."

"That's what she meant, Kelse," Logan said. "Apparently that's the point of this demonstration."

"And here I thought she just wanted to pound my butt for fun."

"It can be both," Erin said mildly. She sank deep into my ass, then held still for a moment. "You do have a lovely butt."

I squirmed impatiently. She was still filling me nicely, but I wanted more actual fucking.

Erin shifted her grip and reached around me with one hand. She rubbed her fingers over my wet pussy and quickly zeroed in on my clit. I purred happily as she fingered the sensitive little nubbin. That was more like it.

She started rocking against me again, thrusting in and out of my tight butthole, while still playing with me around front. Somehow I hadn't anticipated just how amazing that would feel. Ass-fucking and clit-diddling were great on their own. Together, they were fucking phenomenal. The peanut butter and chocolate of sex.

"Holy fuck!"

"Good, right?" Erin said just a tad smugly.

"Sooo good."

I moaned indiscriminately as I was doubly pleasured. There was a direct, jolting connection between the dildo in my ass and my humming clit. It was driving me a bit crazy.

Erin got a good rhythm going. She got her hips and fingers moving in synch, working together to make lovely, squishy things happen.

And Logan was watching the whole damn thing. My naughty big brother was just sitting there enjoying the show, letting his little sister get pounded in the ass by his girlfriend. Goddamn.

I could feel things happening inside me. They were familiar, in a way, but also new and distinct. I hadn't been able to cum from butt-play alone, and technically I still wouldn't, but having my ass-ramming be the main contributor was a unique way to approach the end. I arched my back, rocked my hips, and nurtured the growing pleasure-bomb within.

Then she stopped. I whined in frustration and tried to keep moving on my own. Erin ignored me and pulled out, leaving my bottom sad and empty.

"Hey! What the hell?"

She patted my butt. "Sorry, Kelsey. But it really should be Logan finishing you off. Now that he knows what to do, and all."

I was only partly mollified. It was kind of sweet of her, but also annoying and didn't immediately do anything to satisfy the void in me.

Erin swapped places with Logan and reclined next to me with her strapon still jutting obscenely from her midsection.

"Logan was telling me some more about you two," she said. "I think it's wonderful the things you do for each other. And to each other."

I shivered as Logan's cock pressed against my butthole. "Are you sure you don't just have a massive incest fetish?"

"That might be part of it, sure. I guess I really liked the idea of you going to him when you're nervous about sex stuff."

"Dammit, Gun," I muttered. Not too loud, though. He was just starting to penetrate me and I didn't want to risk him stopping.

"You've got by far the most adorable sibling relationship I've ever seen," Erin continued. "I don't want to get in the way of a 'first' that rightfully belongs to the both of you."

"You're a weird girl, Erin."

"I know. Fit right in, don't I?"

My acknowledging grunt was half for her, half for Logan's cock which had thrust halfway into my ass. Maybe she was right. Maybe her oddities fit nicely with ours.

I loved that my brother had been my first for a couple different things. They were treasured memories. And it was rather sweet of her to let Logan be the first to make me cum from having my ass fucked, even if her motives were pervy rather than altruistic.

I wasn't sure what exactly to make of it all. It probably didn't really matter anyway. I was going all mushy from Logan filling up my butt again, and that was what truly mattered. Whatever logical arguments I made, I couldn't deny just how much I loved doing butt stuff with my brother.

I cooed sluttily as my ass was once again filled up. I squeezed Logan's cock a couple times, then waited for the best part. Having him deep inside me was nice, having him slam balls-deep into me over and over was better.

My body was shaken by rhythmic tremors of sexual gratification. My face pressed into the mattress with every thrust. I threw my hips back to meet my brother's every downstroke. The fact that we weren't alone didn't even register anymore. I was in my happy place.

Even though I knew it was coming sooner or later, I still squealed in delirious pleasure when Logan reached around to my clit. Thanks to Erin, I knew what the combination could do, but it was even better when my brother was the one doing it to me. So much better.

This time was for real. I felt the anal orgasm forming inside me. It had been denied once, and was back with a vengeance. Logan's nimble fingers and plowing cock were a constant fuel for the fire. I was going to cum. I was going to cum so hard.

I whispered and writhed as it neared. I needed it so badly. And beautiful, sweet Logan came through.

I came explosively all over my brother's fingers. The continual pummeling of my asshole forced more and more from me. My pleasure was too vast to understand in the moment, too different from what I knew. The feelings flowing into and out of my butt were like nothing else. Strange and delicious all in one.

My clenching muscles must have done something for Logan too, because I felt spurts of cum inside while I was still coming down from orgasm. He grunted and buried himself entirely for the end of his ejaculation. My lips formed a lazy grin and I slumped happily against the mattress.

When Logan pulled out, I still felt a sense of emptiness. But it was fine this time. It was a comfortable faint ache rather than an urgent longing. I'd been satisfied, and I had my memento for the next day or two.

"That was insane!" Erin said.

I rolled over to face away from her. I'd almost forgotten she was there. Low squishing noises suggested she was busily fingering herself.

"I mean it," she continued, "that was probably the hottest thing that-"

"Ok," Logan said. "Let's go."

"But-"

"Come on. Here we go."

"I just-"

The springs lifted slightly as Erin was physically removed from the bed. There was my big brother, being my hero. God how I loved him.

The door shut with Erin's protestations firmly on the opposite side. Footsteps padded back to me. A warm, gentle hand landed on my shoulder.

"You want me to call in sick for you?" Logan asked.

"Ugh. Hadn't thought about work. How late is it?"

"Late. Like, you're meant to be there in ten minutes, roughly."

"Shit. Maybe tell them I'll be late an hour or two? Say... I dunno, girl stuff? Be vague? Act grossed out?"

"You got it." Logan leaned down and kissed the side of my head. I knew I was kind of sweaty, but he didn't say anything about it. "Sorry for taking over your morning like this."

I rolled onto my back to better make eye contact. "Don't be. It was wonderful." I reached up and traced his cheek with my fingers. "I love you, you know."

He smiled and turned his head slightly to kiss my fingertips. "I know. I love you too." He got up to leave.

"Hey, Gun?"

"Yeah?"

"That was fun, but I'm kinda worn out..."

"Don't worry. Me and Erin'll get cleaned up, then I'll drag her out somewhere. Give you some peace for a bit."

I smiled gratefully. "Thanks."

He nodded, then left. He knew me so well.

I lazed around in bed another little while. I replayed the morning in my head, occasionally tracing over my body where certain sense-memories remained.

Erin may have been a handful, but she was definitely fun. It might just be a matter of getting her on a shorter leash, so to speak. Get her under control a little. Hell, maybe next time she was the one who got rudely awakened.

My grin broadened. Or maybe it was Logan who needed more waking up in the morning. Days when his girlfriend wasn't around to get in the way.

Fuck I was hopeless. That was exactly the sort of thing we'd tried so hard not to think.

And yet...

I rolled onto my side and reached back to my butthole. It was a bit tender and abused. Today was going to be interesting.

What the hell, lots of things were going to be interesting. We'd figure it out. We always we did.

Me and Gun. Always.

Xarth
Xarth
14,743 Followers