All Comments on 'Ass Worship Night'

by DoubleSuited

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

A nice sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

This story is very similar to my sex life with my wife. It took a few years of asking but now I can fuck her ass and she enjoys it. Actually asks me to stop intercourse. And says are you going to fuck my butt. I feel like the luckiest man alive. So great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sexy

I love it when my husband fucks my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good premise, bad spelling and grammar.

I like the premise of the story. It's sexy, there was ample foreplay before anal which I always like in a story and in my bed, but there are spelling and grammar errors and repetitive phrases that should have been edited out. They detract from the story and distract from a good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait

I've been offering my husband my ass but he's turned me down. I've even let him catch me in the shower fingering my ass bent over hoping he'll get hot. It seems like it doesn't do anything for him. The first man that I see checking out my ass will get to fuck it if he wants. I've started to ride my dildo just to stretch my ass for the lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy story

More foreplay next time. Eat her ass longer. You remind me of sex with my husband and make me want to let him fuck my ass more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous