Ass Worshipping Fetish

Story Info
One man's kinky perverse fascination with anilingus.
1.7k words
4.49
11.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBPierce
BBPierce
23 Followers

She reached out to touch my hardened cock head and expertly teased the sensitive underside of my bulbous tip, which was now leaking pre come. My sweating naked body arched as I gasped at how wonderful her touch felt to me. Almost immediately my cock seemed to grow even harder, if such a thing were even possible at this point, for I feared it might burst at any moment. Ginger knew how to push all my buttons and then some, I was putty in her hands, and she always knew it.

We had only been dating for a few months, yet I knew that she was by far the best fuck I had ever had, or ever would have in my entire life. If I did not propose to her, I knew she would not be around long enough for me to enjoy to my fullest sexual extent. However, at this moment marriage was the furthest thing from my dirty mind.

As I lay on my back Ginger sat up beside me, and as she looked deep into my eyes, she cupped both of her tiny hands and opened her mouth to allow saliva to drip out of it into them. With a wry smile she took both her saliva covered hands and began to rub them across my cock head and down the length of my straining staff, covering my hardness with her own spit as a lubricant. My hard cock now glistened with her wet spit. Up and down it she ran her dainty hands just long enough for me to gasp aloud once again from her sexual taunting me.

Next, she got up on all fours next to me forcing her bare ass closer to my face and demanded that I now sit up. When I did, she sternly demanded that I smell it as her submissive. When she acted this way, it always excited me even more, so I eagerly complied with her lewd kinky sexual wishes and knew that I would no matter how demanding or degrading they might become. As I sat up next to her behind, I could feel the inner heat radiating from her naked skin. The crack of her ass was one of the most inviting I had ever seen on any other woman. With her puffy smooth shaven pussy lips on the bottom, and a tight slit all the way up to the pinkish skin surrounding her ever so tiny, puckered ass hole. I was not only in love with Ginger; however, I also was in love with her ass hole too.

Wickedly, she peered over her slender shoulders at me making sure I obeyed her command. Slowly I crept closer to her upturned ass in my face and began to caress it softly with my bare hands. All the while I smothered every inch of it with warm wet kisses, as she smiled at me as though pleased with my actions thus far.

"Smell it, sniff it," she sternly commanded, "Smell my dirty ass. I want you to worship my ass for me."

Instinctively, I stopped kissing it and leaned even closer as I spread her smooth skinned ass cheeks apart. Allowing my face to encounter her ass crack cavity. I inhaled deeply, relishing, and savoring her dank randy scent, knowing she had been exercising and running earlier and not taken the time to shower before meeting me. The mixture of her sweat and added body odor was exhilarating for me to say the least. You see, I am a bit of a scent man, and nasty smells have always turned me on, something Ginger seemed to love about me. I loved the smell of dirty stinky female bare feet, soiled worn panties, and asses, especially asses and of course especially Ginger's ass.

It was obvious she was already sexually turned on as moisture was clearly visible escaping from the slit between her swollen pussy lips. Now it seemed both of us had some pre come showing. The exhilarating smell of her bare ass had my cock feeling as though it might explode at any time. Just as I thought things could not get any better for me as I savagely savored the scent of her ass hole with each repeated inhalation, her voice broke my concentration.

"Fuck it," she cried out, menacingly, "fuck me up the ass right now, with your tongue, I want you to tongue fuck my ass, and taste me, you perverted little fuck."

Somehow, I could not believe my ears nor my good fortune, because licking and eating out ass holes was one of my specialties, something else Ginger knew and loved about me. It was one thing for me to love eating pussy, as much as I did, however let me eat out a smelly female ass hole and I was in heaven.

I could eat a woman's ass hole none stop. There were times I was eating a woman's ass and finger banging her pussy to the point she had to physically push, hit, and kick me away she was coming so hard and needed me to stop. I guess when it comes to eating ass, I can get a little carried away I suppose. After all who wouldn't? Would you, or don't you like to eat ass? Any ladies reading this right now, do you like your ass hole eaten? Well, if you do why not take a few moments and rub your pussy a few extra times, and/or perhaps finger your ass hole as well right now as you read this.

Now where were we? Oh yes, I had my face happily buried up Ginger's dirty ass crack and rimming her hole with the tip of my tongue, while hearing her low moans of approval. Slowly I begin to slide just the tip of my lengthy tongue into her anal opening. I can feel her relaxing it for me so she can take as much as I can slip up into her. As I lick, I kiss, and of course I smell her dank ass hole. I can recall other times when I had done this to her when she accidentally passed gas and confessing apologetically to me how it was an accident. Knowing kinky Ginger, I often wonder whether it was, since she does have a darker side to her, which I absolutely love, almost as much as smelling and tasting her smelly farts.

Never deterred by any woman farting in my face, as I eagerly ate out and tongue fucked their dank randy ass holes, Ginger was no different. I just kept right on licking about her puckered hole as she flexed her ass muscles nonstop. It was as though she was desperately attempting to grab hold of my moist tongue and bring it up deeper inside of her. As much as I would have relished this, she was unable to make it happen.

What did happen was her making my pulsating hard cock grow not only harder for me, however it also actually seemed to grow slightly in length. I did not even know if such a thing is humanly possible, sex wise. Do you? Can someone's cock get longer than it normally is? Now there is a job for Google.

The more I ate her ass hole out, the louder her low moans grew, along with my hardening cock.

"Oh shit, you dirty nasty ass hole eating shit, you are making my dirty pussy so hot and wet," she groaned, "Oh fuck I want you to make me come so bad. Please don't stop tongue fucking my bare ass, you are such a perverted ass whore, aren't you?"

Unable to answer her with a mouthful of her prized asset I reached around to pinch both her hard pink nipples and twisted them roughly, sending her into yet another realm of sexual bliss.

"Arrgghhhhh," she winced, rocking her sweating bare ass back and forth as if riding my hot fucking tongue with every thrust up deep inside off her musky, dark ass hole.

I could feel her reaching down between her legs and rubbing her clit as hard as she could. I loved when a woman played with her pussy to make herself come in front of me. It signaled she was beyond any sort of personal or humiliating embarrassment. She had surrendered herself to me whole, or should I saw ass hole, and most likely never even realized it yet.

The more I tongue fucked her smooth skinned ass the more Ginger flooded my face with her smelly farts, and the faster she rubbed her stiff clit, forcing herself to come repeatedly, again and again, as her naked body shuddered and shook convulsing about frantically. She was insatiable when it came to having her dirty horny ass hole eaten out by me, and I loved her dearly for it too. It seemed I loved eating ass just as much if not more than Ginger did have hers eaten out. She was undoubtedly the biggest ass whore slut I had even had the pleasure to eat out to relentless orgasms.

She was such a dirty slut, in fact, just listening to her nonstop stream of nasty dirty talk verbiage had my hard cock almost coming more than once as I fought desperately to hold back doing until I had my prize. Once I had eaten her ass to numerous multi orgasms, I was going to stop eating her ass, and bring the tip of my raging hard on up to the entrance of her shaking ass hole, and plunge myself balls deep inside of her, listening to her mixed cries of sheer pain and mind-blowing rapture. Then empty my nuts by blasting off deep into the inner accesses of her dirty tight ass hole, while pulling her hair until my hard cock softened and shriveled out of her.

Then Ginger would reposition herself to suck out the rest of my warm come, performing kinky ass to mouth oral sex upon my spent cock.

I hope you enjoyed this ass worshipping kinky story. Let me know if you would like more of the same, or perhaps another style of kinky fetish niches, like feet, panties, spanking, age gap, and/or sissies. Stay safe and keep reading and reviewing erotica.

BBPierce
BBPierce
23 Followers