Lovely Leonie Ch. 01

Story Info
Masturbation fantasy with 63-year-old Leonie's smelly undies.
2.6k words
4.29
2.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

63-year-old Leonie was a lovely, mature lady I got to know through a work venue that I visited regularly as a representative for a travel company.

She was such a lovely, friendly lady it was not difficult to befriend her and as I was to learn, become more intimate with her over time.

Leonie was a long-time divorcee who had an adult daughter and I knew from an early stage of our friendship that she was long-term single.

We clearly were very fond of each other even within the confines of the working environment and of course I had not missed the obviously enormous size of Leonie's chest underneath her work shirts and sweaters.

There was some consistently playful innuendo between us that was quite acceptable without being overt and I'm pretty sure we were both entertaining thoughts of the likelihood of us becoming more intimately involved.

Problem being also was that I was in a relationship at the time, which was certainly prohibitive to anything more than a platonic relationship developing.

Our minds and flirting skills were free to wander in the meantime and we both engaged as much as the situation allowed.

Leonie had wonderfully clear skin for a woman of her age -- she most definitely didn't have a wrinkle to speak of which was testament to the care she took of herself (possibly use of a fine moisturiser) and also perhaps good genetics.

She also smelled good.

For someone as attracted to and aroused by smell as me, it was a wonderful turn on that she smelled as she did. Not knowing exactly what "her" smell was, it seemed likely a tasteful combination of the moisturiser she used, natural body chemistry and possibly some well-chosen perfume.

And then there were her breasts.

I had absolutely no idea what size they might have been but they were large and prominent on her body shape. Leonie was a solid sized woman anyway and her enormous breasts only added to this.

Some may have considered them too large and cumbersome but to me, they suited her and her bubbly personality just perfectly. I might have also been interested to know from Leonie herself if they had ever given her problems throughout her life.

One of our more flirtatious moments had occurred when I asked Leonie if "she had any tips for me" on a certain subject during a conversation one day. She immediately applied some obvious innuendo and pretended to have "misunderstood" my question...with the answer along the lines of "of course she did", with a very knowing smile on her face and a chuckle in her delivery.

I took this with me and it was not long after this, I began masturbating over Leonie on a regular basis.

Knowing there was "something there" with Leonie really enable me to start imagining some very erotic and arousing scenarios which I really wanted to entertain as being entirely possible to play out at some point.

Initially, I just thought about us hugging and kissing intimately, which quickly escalated to her allowing me to undress her and then leading to my "ideal imagery" of Leonie which was her stripped down to just her big, womanly white granny pants and then exposing her enormous breasts, dangling off her chest and her giving me full access to them.

Various scenarios based on this "ideal" would play out -- I particularly enjoyed the variation in which I pictured 63-year-old Leonie sitting semi-naked on the toilet with her large panties covering her hips, bum and nether regions and those gigantic, prominent breasts of hers hanging large, milky and tender.

From here, it was not difficult to imagine Leonie pulling those same big white panties down around her knees and doing a long wee in front of me -- allowing me to hear the feminine hiss of the urine leaving her body and spraying into the toilet beneath -- opening her legs and allowing me down close to smell the wee as it left her body and then wiping her vagina with white toilet paper.

My favourite fantasy however was one where I was luxuriating in Leonie's bathroom while Leonie was out at work, having acquired several pairs of her big, soiled underpants from either the washer or laundry hamper - and maybe if I had been extremely lucky, some of her used pantyliners out of the trash!

I would set myself up, sitting naked on Leonie's white toilet seat and carefully unfurling her big, dirty undies, one by one. I found all of Leonie's big underpants to be stained quite heavily and naturally very smelly between the legs. I imagined all of Leonie's crotch panels to be large and wide -- big enough to take quite a large or thick pantyliner and as well as cover what I imagined to be her large and hairy vulva.

With her big panties in my hand, I would place the first pair under the head of my penis, which was by now, very erect and veiny. I would then gently start to stroke the soft crotch panel of Leonie's underpants under my penis -- feeling how soft and tender it was under my penis and also how stained from her vagina it was. I just sat there inspecting it -- seeing how the stained white cotton looked under my thick, pink cock. I imagined Leonie's large, moist, hairy vagina wide open inside her underpants, rubbing the inside of this soft cotton gusset and staining it so heavily with sweat, pee and her smelly pussy discharge.

At this point, I would add a second pair of Leonie's large undies around my cock -- this time with the second stained gusset on top so that both vaginal surfaces of Leonie's knickers were touching my cock -- so softly, so gently. That second pair of her panties felt even softer around my cock and with such gentle stroking, my mind really began to wander -- knowing that both these soft pairs of underpants had been between Leonie's legs for extended periods of time, that all the staining and discoloration had come directly from inside her smelly, mature vagina probably with pee also dripping out of her wide-open urethra.

I began vividly imagining Leonie going to the toilet in front of me with her tremendously huge breasts dangling and fully exposed, her big knickers around her knees and legs open over the toilet with her plump belly sitting over the top of her hair-covered mons which was directly positioned over the toilet bowl. I stroked my cock even more firmly as I imagined Leonie graphically urinating in front of me and then reaching down between her legs to wipe her vagina clean with white toilet paper.

I REALLY began to stroke my cock now as I imagined Leonie placing her hand with the toilet paper down in amongst her triangle of pubic hair and taking time to wipe her big vagina so tenderly after toileting.

I could easily come hard at this point of watching Leonie wiping her big, hairy vagina in front of me but I wanted to edge myself even more and hopefully intensify the climax.

By now adding and third pair of Leonie's large knickers around my penis, it felt softer than ever and to have THREE pairs of a woman's used underpants around my thick, engorged penis was so VERY vaginal - to have all three contact surfaces of her crotch panels touching my penis like this.

I would also take the time to lovingly run my fingers sensually along each of Leonie's stained crotch panels -- physically touching where her smelly vagina had been, probably for many hours at a time during a typically busy day for Leonie.

"God, your underpants are SO soft Leonie!!" I thought to myself, "So soft. So tender and your vagina has made them so dirty on the inside. All that discharge. All that sweat. All that dripping pee during the day. All that creamy feminine smegma that your vagina discharges so freely into the gusset of your knickers."

With the fourth pair of Leonie's underpants, I also wanted to indulge her vaginal odour as I jerked off so tenderly with her soft cotton granny pants. Putting the gusset of the fourth pair to my nose, with the three primary pairs wrapped around my penis I inhaled deeply from the surface of her soiled crotch pad.

Here my imagination would take off even further -- creating whatever type of vaginal odour cocktail that I could ever dream of. Not only smelling Leonie's big crotch pad but also licking along its surface. Already with the softness of three pairs of Leonie's underpants masturbating my very hard penis, the intensity her feminine odour was what would almost certainly bring me to orgasm.

I imagined every possible combination of Leonie's unwashed fanny odour that could make me come -- the sweet and sour tang of pubic hair sweat from both her mons and vulva, the stale, acrid smell of her wee, the musk and very possible fishiness from her smegma discharge. All this combined with her natural body chemistry which would almost certainly have been enhanced by her perfume and skin moisturiser allowed me to "mix and match" whatever odour of Leonie's it was that turned me on so.

Much more taboo though, was the smell of her poo.

This was taking things a step even further and I allowed myself several ways to imagine Leonie's faeces as I jerked off.

The softness of the three crotch panels of her underpants wrapped around my cock were really allowing my imagination to intensify the experience, along with another of her crotch panels hard against my nose and tongue, inhaling and tasting the very feminine wares that Leonie had created within the confines of her big tender white knickers.

With lots of "spare" cotton from the back sections of each pf her underpants available, I imagined bunching the excess amount of soft panty and started rubbing my perineum as I sat on Leonie's lovely white toilet seat. With the sections of Leonie's underpants that had been touching her vulva, vagina and pubic hair touching my own cock all over -- this highly erotic combination of penis and vagina was the next best thing to actually sliding my penis deep inside of Leonie's 63-year-old cunny and in some ways it was even better!!

Likewise, I wanted those larger parts of Leonie's already big underpants -- many of which had been in contact with her bum -- both the outer orbs of her cheeks but also the inner depths of her bum crack and ultimately her anus and perineum -- to be close to my own anus and perineum.

This way I could really think about Leonie's poo -- how many times a day she might go to the toilet, how she might wipe her bottom after she had been, what her bowel movements might smell like, their size, colour, shape and texture. It made me think about what Leonie had been eating that would so determine what she forced out of her bottom from day to day. And of course, the act of her wiping her bottom after defecating -- what that would look like and smell like drove me wild beyond comprehension.

I wanted to get as close to Leonie's faeces without actually being able to, so the act of rubbing my anus and perineum with those parts of Leonie's big white undies that had been so close to and probably rubbing against her own anus and perineum enabled me to do this.

Remarkably (or not) I was unable to detect any poo skidmarks anywhere on Leonie's undies. As much as I wanted to fantasise about her dark coloured vaginal stains extending around to the back section of her knickers and running into deeply ingrained poo marks, the next best thing I could do was to actually wipe my own anus with Leonie's undies with my middle finger, just as I would wipe my own bum with toilet paper and right where her own anus had probably been.

A few firm wipes of my own anus with Leonie's knickers would leave a very visible brown poo stain which I could then imagine was actually Leonie's and then sniff and lick them right there to help me imagine what Leonie's shit would have smelled and tasted like.

This was now and irresistible combination -- the softness of three pairs of Leonie's soiled undies around my cock and rubbing my perineum and anus. One pair of her stained knickers with the dirty crotch panel hard against my nose and mouth. Placing the poo-stained part of those knickers as I inhaled to smell and taste "her" poo directly from her big womanly underpants.

To tip me over the edge to an intense and utterly joyful orgasm, all based on Leonie, I would picture myself with the added "bonus" have having discovered one of Leonie's used pantyliners in her bathroom trash. Appropriately large and absorbent, Leonie's pantyliner, similar to the crotch panels of her knickers was heavily soiled -- the combination of which was entirely subject to my vivid imagination and I did switch readily between the dominant odours on offer -- musky, pee-soaked pussy tang, sweet and sharp pubic hair sweat the fragrant "herbal" sweetness of her skin moisturiser and the more stylish aroma of her perfume but it was the age-old feminine fragrance of Leonie's unwashed sweaty, fishy vulva and vaginal opening that dominated my thoughts as I began to come.

That tangy, fishy odour had simply soaked its way into her sanitary pad, creating a powerfully sharp and pungent smell that was so unmistakably fishy and feminine all at once -- the ultimate odour that I could imagine existing between Leonie's legs and trapped inside her knickers and pantyliner that would easily dominate any other between-leg aroma on its day that any woman, Leonie included could produce.

As I imagined sucking down and licking Leonie's disgustingly fragrant sanitary pad, I was now rubbing my penis with her soft underpants much more intensely. The softness was greater than ever on my penis, anus and perineum - the smell and taste of that stained, fishy sanitary pad in my mouth and as I inhaled the back section of the fourth pair of Leonie's big knickers, the sharp and also unmistakable smell of her poo on the inside of those same big knickers made me come to a tremendous climax.

My semen built to the surface to the point that I could no longer hold it back -- the climactic image of Leonie bending over in front of me, pulling her large bottom cheeks apart and delivering a large, thick, firm and glistening length of brown stool out of her swollen purple and pink 63-year-old anus and allowing it to drop into a pair of her big white cotton underpants, with her massive breasts just dangling heavily off her large chest. The stink of Leonie's big poo filled the bathroom -- it was sharp and foul but so VERY, VERY earthy -unmistakably poo but also so extremely arousing having come out in such a great mass from deep within Leonie's intestines.

I came hard into Leonie's soft underpants as I rubbed the fourth pair directly against my anus as I spurted. Sucking and smelling her fishy pad, I imagined getting some of her curly dark pubic hairs loose off the pad and directly into my mouth. I imagined not only deeply smelling her unwashed and hairy fishiness but also being able to taste the sharp and bitter flavour of her firm brown poo in my mouth.

It was one of the best comes I have ever had.

All that remained was for Leonie and myself to turn some of this into reality, when and if the opportunity ever presented.

TO BE CONTINUED.....