All Comments on 'Assassin Ch. 15'

by cckuay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

Looking forward to a long drink!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another exciting episode

This series reads like a television script. Another sexy and thrilling episode. This time with two stunning women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unstoppable

Fantastic.. the going is great.Keep up the good kinky work.

Sam (kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep going

Love your work keep the chapters going it's a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Among the best

This series has it all - unforgettable sex, brutal violence, compelling heroine, rapid pace.

The only problem is the long and uncertain wait. Writer is rumored to be a busy attorney.

Can't imagine how she could find time to write such incredible NC fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

very nice. looking forward to next chapter

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 10 years ago
This is seriously fucked up

But I can't stop reading it. Every chapter sends Megan further into an abyss from which there appears to be no escape. I had hoped that Paula would have more fight in her so that she could be a worthy ally, but it turns out that she's no Megan. Or maybe she's playing the same game? Megan is smart enough to know that getting stabbed with a dick or three is better than a knife or a bullet. Does Paula think the same way? I can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"...Writer is rumored to be a busy attorney." Well, maybe you are right. No doubt the story is appealing but it is so inordinate that it seems to have been witten by an attorney jumping from case to case. Could you see yourself in court defended by such a chaotic mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Time to reflect on what happened and plan for the near future? Megan's entire story is plagued with bad judgment and not planning the future. At this point, it's better she just submit herself to good luck and doesn't plan much --or get a fast course on how to plan before action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous