All Comments on 'Assassins MC Pt. 09'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Organized crime. Trained female assassins. Lots of sexy ladies. Young love. Whats not to like. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrr

For a moment there, I thought Rich was finally growing a conscience and a brain, but then he had to go and be his good old incel teenage self... Seriously, he still tells them to walk around naked, even knowing it's not comfortable??? What a loser... And I don't buy Nicole's or Susan's logics, I think the story would be more palatable if it didn't try so hard to find justification for the treatment of women. Sure, they get their material needs taken care of, but does that warrant being ok with being whored out, with being treated like an object instead of a human being with free will? Even if some are into BDSM, doesn't mean they don't have boundaries, the whole organization is built on abuse of women, and the latter try to justify it? It's just too much of a stretch... I hope Julie becomes a serious assassin and kicks the club's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sigh if he falls out with the club then this story will be shit! All the foreshadowing hints at that because of his stupid morals. And he promised 3 times he will protect them yet does nothing while theyre raped infront of his eyes like a test lnao.. now she even gets permission to fuk other men..fuking cuckoldry.. sigh shouldve expected it from sex toys

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Rich just made the biggest mistake of his life. He just empowered the one person whom the Club will train to kill him.

Dumbo!!!!!

And, what the hell are the Assassins thinking?

Here they are running a Patriarchy whilst training the people they suppress and humiliate how to secretly kill.

The Club is obviously run by imbeciles with a death wish.

That twist in the plot was too stupid for words

This chapter is downgraded to 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES