Assassins MC Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand Julie." I replied, "If this is what you want, I'm behind you. The only requirement I have is, in the future, if we have kids you leave the program. I don't want our kids to grow up without a mother."

"I wouldn't want that, Rich." Julie answered. "I didn't think about that, but I agree. If we have kids, I will leave the program. Thank you for understanding and your support. You don't care if I have to have sex with other men or women to complete my missions?"

"Julie, I know you love me. I know I'll be on your mind whenever you do. I trust you will always return to me if you're able. Sex with someone else won't change our love or our loyalty to each other, and it never will. I have sex with Nicole and Beth, but it never changes how I feel about you. It would be hypocritical of me to forbid you from doing this on the grounds of sex."

Julie stood up and sat down on my lap, giving me a big hug. "Thank you for understanding. I am so happy I accepted that first date with you. I don't want to think of where I would be if I didn't."

"Julie, I'm glad you did too." I answered. "I didn't plan to stop asking, so I would have worn you down, eventually!"

She gave me a kiss, sat up, but stayed in my lap.

"Susan, I want to be trained in the program," Julie announced.

"Very well." Susan replied. "I will put in the paperwork. You still must finish high school, but when you do, you will attend training. It typically takes about a year. It's broken up into multiple parts, each taking place in a different location. Experts in various disciplines will teach each specialty you learn. It can take as little as 9 months if you pick it up fast. If you fail out, we will bring you back and find something else for you, or you can just be a Mom. The failure rate for the ghost program is 80%. Most of the security you see around the buildings are those who failed. We only have 1 other woman in the program right now, operating as a black widows women who seduce and kill."

"Ok you guys, that's all I have today." Susan announced. "You have off school next week for Thanksgiving break, right? I should be able to finish up with Nicole and Julie between Monday and Wednesday, then Nicole can start her new job the following Monday. This usually takes about 2 weeks, but we sped up it because of the holidays and the fact Nicole has a position lined up. I'll see you all Monday. Have a great day."

We all said our goodbyes. I hugged Susan, and we left and drove home. On the ride, Julie and Nicole talked about their experiences today. I just drove and thought about what Julie would be like after training. She could kill me, and there would be nothing I could do to stop her. It should have scared me, but it didn't. I had an overwhelming feeling that I wasn't the one that had to worry about being on the wrong end of that stick; it was anyone foolish enough to hurt our family.